Niggers make movies

>Directed by Ava DuVernay, the first African-American woman to direct a movie with a budget over $100 million — this first official trailer features Meg portrayed by young actress Storm Reid looking for her father (played by Chris Pine), a brilliant scientist who caught the attention of some supernatural forces. The teaser takes audiences across dimensions of time and space, examining the nature of darkness versus light and ultimately, the triumph of love.

WE
WUZ
DIRECTORS
N
SHIET

>youtube.com/watch?v=E4U3TeY2wtM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thumbnail made me think this WE WUZ SUPER SAIYANS

nigger movies, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU&t

Here's your (you).
I kek'd.

What stand does she control?

Who is this supposed to appeal to?
I doubt this will be a hit with blacks just because oprah's in it.

Hey at least they're trying their hand at making original things not just demanding another palette swapped reboot

>original things
It's based off a book.

A book written by a white woman back when they weren't an active fifth column

> we wuz stand users n shiiiettt

Blacks don't know how to read or write.

So literally, they're still living off a white persons plate. Not to mention filmmaking was made by white men and Disney was literally made by a Nazi sympathizer.

Tip top kek.

I really don't give a shit as long as they don't go down the same marketing route as Ghostbusters.

That's about as original as most films get these days, to be fair.

Adaptations are an art unto themselves, honestly, unless you're fine with just butchering the material and stripping everything out of it that people liked.

With that said, this looks strange, especially with that casting and costume design. Only thing it's missing is Whoopi on a comic relief character. I fully expect the child actors to be unbearable too.

>who's this appeal to
Literally the lowest common denominator of idiots. The comments are hurting my soul with idiots babbling how this was their favorite book then bitching and moaning how it isn't a Christian allegory. People don't know how to read apparently

To SJWs and "allies"
Virtue signaling idiots will flock to the movies just because all the niggers in it

Youtubers already pushing it, for example DeFranco promoted it already.

The banana stand

They won't, disney won't allow that shit.

Holy shit that chroma-keying is fucking awful. Like…its worse than when red letter media does shitty chroma-keying on purpose. It honestly reminds me of 80s movies where they were still learning how to do that shit

Holy shit that chroma-keying is fucking awful. Like…its worse than when red letter media does shitty chroma-keying on purpose. It honestly reminds me of 80s movies where they were still learning how to do that shit

well fuck looks like i double posted. i was wondering if that post ever went through

The director looks about 2/3 white and 1/3 black. Why do they call these clearly mixed-race people black?

>first African-American woman to direct a movie with a budget over $100 million
>looking for her father

>cast Rowan
>make her part so small she's not even featured in the trailer

I have no idea. SJW's who want to watch a movie aimed at children I guess?