It is not that we millennials are lazy, stupid or entitled...

It is not that we millennials are lazy, stupid or entitled, but it is the society that has put too much emphasis on labor via the school grading system and the parents, that scared us and made us think that we are prevented from living as we please because life is too hard.

the women in your pic and 50% of the men are too thin

The past generations were also brainwashed because, ultimately, all
nations come from the dream of some warlord who wanted slaves.

>Thought provoking statement
>Meme response disregarding the point entirely

>school
>hard

Only if youre retarded

>communists
>retarded

Pick two

Too many false expectation were placed on us and made us think we are missing on life.
But the same things we think we miss are what we need to reject, for they are a lie.

Love doesnt impress us.
Kids dont impress us.
Money doesnt impress us.
Toys dont impress us.
Status doesnt impress us.
Fitness doesnt impress us.
Knowledge doesnt impress us.

These are all pipe dreams.

No, it's because millenials are lazy financially irresponsible kids who get meme degrees in basket weaving and transgender studies, and have no career aspirations other than journalism and retail.

Too many false expectation were placed on us and made us think we are missing on life.
But the same things we think we miss are what we need to reject, for they are a lie.

Love doesnt impress us.
Kids dont impress us.
Much money doesnt impress us.
Toys dont impress us.
Status doesnt impress us.
Fitness doesnt impress us.
Knowledge to prepare for what might or might not happen doesnt impress us.

These are all pipe dreams.

>completely retarded, pseudo-intelligent bullshit statement
>surprised about meme replies disregarding the point that never existed to begin with

I pay all my own bills and buy those things. AMA

^f*ckn kEbab

millenials are just pathologically pessimistic, as well they should be considering the shit hand they were dealt, i'd say they're actually doing quite well for a generation that inherited this fucking mess

This. As I've grown older I've felt I dodged so many bullets just doing nothing. I'm targeting what I want myself now and not what's logically best for a future with kids or retirement income.

For all I care my retirement at it's extreme will just be a shotgun shell to the head after reminiscing about the adventures I've had without fruit because the world is a disappointment full of selfish people.

Stop making excuses for yourself. When will you learn to take responsibility?

go away mom

why do the men look like faggots and the women look like total bitches?

Many of you are stupid, lazy, and/or entitled.
No they don't. Nations come from a common desire and a natural predisposition toward hierarchy.
This
>we aren't impressed
Why do you think you must gain from life to participate in it?
It is your duty to live. Might as well off yourself now if you aren't going to fulfill it.

>Why I cant find love and friends? Do I wish to die alone?
because pussy is just meat, kids are a chore and people are annoying in general.

>Why do I hate exercising? Do I wish to die young?
because its labor and I feel better when Im not doing it, and have yet to compain about finding it hard to run 100m in 2.111 seconds or less.

>Why do I hate work? Do I wish to live like a bum, stupid and hungry?
Because I like being in control of my own life. You can bake bread at your pace over and over, and nobody can take that away, but how much money (((they))) give you is not under your control. (((They))) even tax you for your bread and this destroys your love for baking.

Why do you think you must gain from life to participate in it?
found the communist

Why don't you read, user? People have been contemplating about all of these since the dawn of time. Find the book thread here and start reading.

You just need parents who gave you two weeks to enjoy summer vacation and then put a broom in your hand and told you to spend the next ten weeks sweeping the lawn.
Growing up (80s/90s) every child, rich or poor, was used for weekend and summer labor. It built character and kept us humble.

why make a mess you would have to clean, retard?

And 'humble', wtf is that? Isnt that a martyr mentality that your company overlards exploit?

now I know why my peers choose wageslaving and childslaving. They are irresponsible, calling that responsibility.

They are inferior.

society caters to the inferior