Australian bride-to-be shot dead by US police after 911 call

www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40627847

>A man claiming to be Ms Damond's stepson also said in a Facebook video that she was the one who alerted authorities.

>"Basically, my mom's dead because a police officer shot her for reasons I don't know," said the man, named Zach.

>"I demand answers. If anybody can help, just call the police and demand answers. I'm so done with all this violence," he said.

>"America sucks. These cops need to get trained differently. I need to move out of here."

This is the "American" that shot her.

3 other threads on this, dumb nigger.

STUPID DUMB NIGGER FUCKASS.

>ancestors survive emu war
>generations later
>travel to America for a fun trip
>step off the plane
>get shot

Let this be a warning to aussies

You need citizenship to become a police officer, so I'm not sure why you put American in quotations

What does this have to do with Russia?

holy shit Americans are walking memes.

>Be American
>Call the cops
>Get shot

>Why does /pol care about this?
>Oooooooh

>citizenship means somebody is an American
Not anymore, half the population are traitorous scum.

lmao she literally has the same nose as the strayan meme guy

The aussies didn't survive the emu war... Their bodies simply linger while their souls long for the sweet release of death.

>vacation in the US
>get shot

good, she deserved it.
if Sup Forums starts white knighting some stupid abbo cunt that ran her mouth this place is absolutely lost.

Is he of European descent? No, so he's not American then. Stop applying labels to people who don't fit the criteria.

>Australian
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

Look at that nose, a Jew she had it coming .

wtf why did she get shot?

>It's the police, it's not the subhuman nigger killing another white woman

what a cuck

If Sup Forums starts defending some sand nigger that couldn't keep his hatred of white women in check long enough to not shoot some abbo cunt then this place is absolutely lost.

So he shot her through the car window, in her pyjamas, for literally no reason at all. What a stupid fucking nigger.

This is to be expected of apes.

She got shot for not using her second amendment right and being an authoritarian trying to use the sword of the state for her advantage.
No doubt she went mental at the cop and that's why he shot her, they are bad here we have people who convince their partners to move to Australia so they can fuck them over in our courts system which is cucked.
America doesn't bend over for dumb bitches yelling at them, in fact it assumes you are aware and armed because it's not a cucked matriarchal state.

There must be SOME reason he thought shooting her made sense. No matter your race you don't just shoot a woman for no reason when you're an officer.
At the very least he must have realized it would end his career and possibly get him in jail if he did it.

So what is his side of the story here?

She was going fucking ballistic and it's America.

>She was going fucking ballistic

She's Australian so that basically means she was calmly explaining something.

you know what

i might sneak a few emus and spiders on the next flight to america

i'll be laughing as your country burns

Why don't we send American police over to Europe, and send the European police over to America?

No I mean she would have been yelling in his face because there was no evidence he was there because she 'heard a noise'. He was either leaving or had just arrived, either way she sure had big balls and probably threatened him with the state.
And you've got the single mother public schooled state supported offspring there in america going "guncuck guncuck statecuck statecuck"

be australian
get shot

lol, enjoy that mestizo citizenship behind the plexiglass clutching a gun in your hand as you go to sleep

>facecuck video
>I'm so done with all this violence
Sounds like a libshit moron. I bet she was too, so nothing of value was lost.

>The Great Chimp-Out 2017