The cop that shot Australian woman was a SOMALI NIGGER MUSLIM

The Jews have been dropping these 65 IQ turbo dindus into Minnesota for a while now.
I just can't believe they let them be cops on top of it all.
archive.is/YjtJs

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogruppe_E_(Y-DNA)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitch got BLACKED

You have awoken the Emu.

You will pay Uncle Sam.

>giving muslims guns
Stop trying to be so French.

>She had reportedly been speaking to police through the driver's side window
>Ms Damond was shot by officer sitting in the passenger seat through driver door

I'm suspicious of this account. That seems like bullshit. He fired across his partner's chest who was actively speaking with her? I know Somalis are dumb but he doesn't have that dumb look about him.

cant wait to see what becomes of this. most likely nothing since niggers and sjw enablers are better at cucking the masses than pol is

Meh nigger kills a white woman in burgerland. Happens literally every day.
Every 25 mins a white woman is raped by a nigger 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year in burgerland.

He has a history of violence with women. Theres an open criminal complaint against him already.

Start shooting back, that's why you have guns.

America is fucked up

If we gather some sources, I'm sure we can spam some feminists on Twitter and have them riot against the vile violent patriarchy

I mean a white, old, childless roastie illegal immigrant who was a yoga instructor Leftist and anti-gun? I'm sure they can identify if they imagine some cats into the scenario instead of a husband.

>bodycams were off

How is this shit allowed. And watch him get away with it because he's black and she was white instead of the other way around

Just because this is the 100th time this thread has been posted today already.

You can't turn bodycams off, there's audio.

Cover the camera with tape, its not working now ;)

He has to get away with it. If they convict him, nogs will riot like crazy. You should see what black twitter is saying about this. They are going full "people only care cause dis bitch is white, we be dying all the time!", even though BLM has gotten an incredible amount of coverage in the past few years.

>Somali refugees are receiving affirmative action
what a time to be alive (if you're any shade of brown)

>If they convict him, nogs will riot like crazy.
Don't all nogs hate police?

Why do canadians move to US? Isn't life at Canada good?

They need a reason to riot and loot

So funny to me that Americans are always saying shit like "EUROPE IS DOOMED" when we have black on white crime here worse than any Muslim shit in Europe, even including the terrorist attacks.

My other favorite retarded argument from cuckservatives is "we got the police and military on our side!". The government doesn't give a fuck about the preservation of white people. And when a nigger becomes a police, his societal standing is higher than yours, even if he is in the wrong, you can't touch him without going to federal prison for at least 5 years.

What's even worse than that Americans' bizarre agenda to promote always talk about people getting "BLACKED" and push their hip-hop, snapchat-Instagram, mulatto race mixing society across the globe.

They're not smart enough to be consistent.

Take note, non-Americans.

These brown people don't need to overthrow your government, they just need to infiltrate it on every societal level and the effect is the same.

>2017
>still not knowing Somalis are Caucasians

Australian Lives Matter.
"Hands up, don't shoot."

In America calling 911 is to invite your own death.

WTF I hate America now

*cringe

he killed an anti-gun liberal. he's a hero.

Look at me, I'm the police now

So will all those aussies going HURR DURR rednecks with guns kill, give up your guns savages. This story paints the opposite picture and continuing a Sup Forums tail. America doesnt have a problem with guns, it has a problem with niggers.

Apparently she approached the police car with her mobile phone.

Dumb bitch had it coming. In America you're meant to pull down your trousers and spread your cheeks open for the cops baton.

>bhutan

wtf? do you want to get some your own american gurkhas?

The two aren't mutually exclusive dumbass.

They definitely fucking are nimrod, and if you looked at basic stats you would know that. Then again your the whole MUH educated most than the entire world yet cant understand the need to fight corruption on a state level. Stfu and sit down buttercup.

>Then again your the whole MUH educated most than the entire world
apparently not educated enough to understand what the fuck you're flapping your cock sucker about mate

>Blue Lives Matter!
>Oh wait. He's Black.
>Wah Wah! Muh Niggurs!
Why are huwites such BLATANT HYPOCRITES?

That's just a jab at the whole aussie supremacy and go to american get shot shit, when in reality. Your China's bitch and not even NATO or us ( The US ) could change that .

So, he chimped out when he saw a woman with blonde hair uncovered and wearing PJs?

Kinda pushes the boundaries on reality, as he had to have gone through the academy.

Are they?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogruppe_E_(Y-DNA)

Well it was a retarded jab if you're going to say it like a fat uneducated American who is about to get enriched by a pack of wild niggers. Pretty much confirms the stereotype that you're a bunch of fat idiots right?

Yeah, they're Caucasians.

They're the embarrassing retarded relative of our race.

Same with Sudanese.

It's American's go-to card. They can't refute your arguments so they just brag about
>MUH MILITARY

Do you know where you are ? Is that all you really got .... Im a fat burger.... You must not know where you are

The truth is the hardest pill to swallow (even for one as adept as yourself at swallowing (both food and cock))

Oh ye of little faith...

Aussie your b8 is getting more shit than usual m8

>somali
>nigger
>muslim
>also a cop
bad combination

So is this as straight forward as it looks?
>Woman reports about rape
>Gets shot by Muslim policeman

Didn't know that.

When people say blacks were in Egypt, it wasn't Negroes, rather the Northern Africans, which are Caucasians in the same way Semites are. Black skin for one, brown for the other.

The further south you go with Caucasians, the darker -- the further North, the paler.

>the government doesn't care

yeah because when you sign up for a government job you become a mindless NPC just like in your jap video games

stupid fucking autist

WE

This story is totally a CIA psyop to try to turn us into the SJW so the middle fences will lean to democrat....

Dont fall for this shit. Its just like that psyop therebel kike going on the Trump murder stage in central park,

Dont believe the fucking hype. Dont go to their level of faggotry