Have family farm

>have family farm
>for generations, work the farm enough to pay its expenses and keep it running, like mankind has done forever
>area around farm gets developed, land value goes up
>can't pay taxes, lose farm

Why is this allowed? I'll be the first to admit some taxation is necessary, but property and estate taxes are particularly insidious.

Other urls found in this thread:

definitions.uslegal.com/a/allodial-title/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial_title#Nevada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my land benefits from being in America
>I don't want to pay for those benefits

Maybe you should've invested in better use in that land than a stupid fucking farm, ya dumb cunt.

>gets his shit stolen
>>I'll be the first to admit some taxation is necessary...
cucc

>owned property during the biggest boom times in USA history
>Still a bunch of poor faggots
Your genes failed and nothing of value would be lost if your entire family was removed.

A farm should be making over 50.000$ an acre if run properly, are you a lazy nigger or something?

Should have hired more illegals to live and work on your farm. They would have kept the real estate prices down in your community.

Property taxation is basically forced rent of your own property. Also, it's a way of keeping you inevitably within the banking loop.

Should've rezones the land to residual and developed condos.

Bootlicker.

Should looked up an allodial title and bought the property from the government.

Hope this helps inform user for future endeavors.

Should looked up an allodial title and bought the property from the government.

Hope this helps inform user for future endeavors.

You're no different than a dumb coal digger who is mad that we have fracking and solar power, now. Time to evolve, idiot.

>50.000$
You're not actually American, are you?

This does not appear to exempt someone from reassessments that change the value of your land and therefore affect the amount of property taxes that you have to pay. However, there are companies that can help negotiate your reassessment to be lower than the county assessor decides he wants it to be. I have a relative who works at such a company.

>implying americans don't benefit from having functioning farms.

you realize that forcing small, family farms out of business only empowers large, corporate farms. saving family farms should be on the lefty agenda because fuck the 1% right?

The world around you is changing. Not only America, but elsewhere. Your nice peaceful farm would be invaded by foreigners or even by your neighbors if it were not for the government keeping peace. The whole country would be invaded and dominated if it did not participate in the global technosocial arms race. Those who did would own you.

This evolution of humanity is as much a force of nature as the weather. You might as well get angry at God for a hurricane. Your fellow man shouldn't have to accommodate your nonproductive selfish farming bubble. You're welcome to sell and move.

>lefty agenda

Who gives a shit about right or left's agenda? Large, corporate farms are currently the most economical solution. At least until we can proliferate the use of net-zero urban farms in places like Detroit, Cleveland, Toledo, etc.

You do not pay property tax when you the alodial title. It is your land to do with as you please. You do not pay taxes at all and can build whatever the fuck you want with out permits.

*when you have an allodial title.

This fucking auto correct is a sob.

This, very much.

I don't believe you.

I presented you the link. Go read it for yourself.

Technically, you don't have to pay property taxes, but when you die, your property will escheat to the government instead of being inherited by your children. They would then sell it off in an auction to try to get what they are owed. If anything is left over, your heirs would probably get it.

It doesn't say anything about not owing property taxes. It says that there are no other owners. "Free" in this context means free of liens and other claims to the property.

Or I can make it easier for everyone to read.

Allodial title is a real property ownership system where the real property is owed free and clear of any superior landlord. In this case, the owner will have an absolute title over his or her property. Property owned under allodial title is referred as allodial land. Allodial lands are the absolute property of their owner, and are not subject to any service or acknowledgment to a superior. In allodial lands there will not be any control by a superior landlord.

An individual’s allodial title is alienable in nature. Alienation can be done in the form of gift, mortgage or it may be distressed and restrained for collection of taxes. The allodial nature of a property will be lost when the property is transferred to more than one person. Therefore, to retain the allodial title s/he can transfer his or her property to another single individual.

>area around farm gets developed, land value goes up
>>can't pay taxes, lose farm

Grow asphalt and cement. It pays better.

Emphasise on the sentence

"Allodial lands are the absolute property of their owner, and are not subject to any service or acknowledgment to a superior. "

When we by a house, we pay taxes to the government because you are on that government soil. They (the government) are then considered the Superior and you pay taxes to them. An allodial total, you are the superior and pay no attributes to any other then your self.

The government isn't considered a landlord. All "allodial" means is the ownership of private property. In a communist system, by contrast, property would be non-allodial. This does not exempt you from paying property taxes. I do know what I'm talking about.

>They (the government) are then considered the Superior
No. This is incorrect. The government is not a landlord. The bank or other lien holder would be the landlord. "Free and clear" means free and clear of claims to the land by other people/interests.

Also, please put your geographic flag on so I can get a clue as to why you have such fundamental misunderstandings about real estate law.

Don't Need to do squat for you, and I speak from experience from holding an allodial tital myself. Guise up your bullshit and flap your lips else where. It is nice not having to pay state tax. Do have to electric, gas, and water still though.

>Technically, you don't have to pay property taxes, but when you die, your property will escheat to the government instead of being inherited by your children

Sup Forums legal advice...

No, your property can be put up at a tax auction you dumb fuck.

Should have gotten an entailment to lower the tax value.

> legally binding document preventing development of the land
> reduces tax burden since farming doesn't pay
> super common in vermont

>Don't Need to do squat for you, and I speak from experience from holding an allodial tital myself. Guise up your bullshit and flap your lips else where. It is nice not having to pay state tax.
Post your timestamped tax forms with $0 in property tax, then. Put up or shut up.

>Do have to electric, gas, and water still though.
What the fuck? These aren't taxes. Do you even own any property?

That's exactly what I said. The IRS isn't necessarily going to do it while you're alive, though.

> 1 post by this id
> 1 post by this id

> 1 post by this id
> 1 post by this id

> 1 post by this id
> 1 post by this id

we got meme'd boys. sage and report.

definitely a eurocuck

His property is in Nevada. What he is saying is true.

t. Actual Lawyer and not some faggot real estate agent;

>Once a property owner receives a certificate of allodial title, he is relieved from the payment of all further property taxes, "unless the allodial title is relinquished by the homeowner or his heirs."[10] Instead, the state treasurer is responsible for the payment of the taxes due.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial_title#Nevada

>the IRS collects property tax

sure is summer here....

Oh, look. Some leafs know how to use Wikipedia.

A fucking LEAF.

Lol i am not opening my safe to prove something to an uneducated nigger like yourself. You didn't even know what it was till I talked about it and showed you it on an internet page. How about you go talk to your friend in realesate about it. Watch him either get puzzled or grit his teeth at the thought of you finding out about it. Funny thing about allodial titles. The government pays well for people to not talk about it so openly on media, cause then they have to deal with an explosion of people buy land that they can't control. You have fun now chump.

That leaf seems to know more then you schmuck.

It also is the same in Oregon and the great state of Washington. Also Montana, South Carolina, Arkansas, Kuntucky, Texas and quite a few other states. Hardest places that will out right fight tooth and nail to with hold the information is California, Pennsylvania near DC, and New York.