What does Sup Forums think of Taylor Swift?

What does Sup Forums think of Taylor Swift?

I'm in my early 30s and I've had a hard on for her for like 7 years.

Some people say she is for teenage girls. I genuinely think she makes good music and of course has good style.

Please redpill me on Tay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1jYllE0T-k
aryangoddess.org/
reddit.com/r/aryangoddess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's a democrat party feminist retard

>hot
>good genes
>doesn't spew leftist bilge

I like her too

i get the feelings she is crypto- fascist

If she is, she's not doing her job

>I'm in my early 30s and I've had a hard on for her for like 7 years.
I had a hardon for Madonna in the mid 80's and well... not so much now. you'll get over it.

ourgal

her and ASR are the only attractive celebrities around.

her endgame is to be adored by non-degenerate girls so they slowly convert to degeneracy. see the music video for Love Story, then see the video for Bad Blood.

she was a good singer when she sang country, but now she's just a sex symbol without any major sluttiness. her music now is just crappy top40 pop music. if you're a man that likes her modern songs, become disillusioned and realize you only care because she's hot. that being said Wildest Dreams is one of the sexist songs of all time.

she's probably controlled op though, I don't see how someone of her status could not manufactured.

To my knowledge (and I am hoping Sup Forums doesn't prove me wrong) she has never had:

nudes leaked
a meltdown (see: Katy Perry, other female entertainers)
burned coal
shilled for either side politically
dyed her hair blue or other unnatural shit

or been the subject of a scandal beyond 'man this girl sure does break a lot of dudes hearts and then writes about them'

shes also white, blonde, blue-eyed, not fat or other fucking nonsense that the body acceptance movement could excuse
basically, shes the closest thing we have to perfection in entertainment--the antithesis of what the liberal media outlets force-feed the public as the ideal, but the fact shes survived this long without any of the issues above, or being crucified for the good shit is...interesting to say the least.

My ultra like the rest. Degenerate. A waste.

also, her fashion sense is the classiest and prettiest of them all.

MK

I don't disagree with that. Still think she has good music and style.

Progeny of the military industrial complex. Just a spoiled rich kid. Her music is fucking disgusting and teaches young women/girls to be cunts.

Prove it faglord.

>ASR
who dat?

>What does Sup Forums think of Taylor Swift?
I want to eat her out every day for hours until my mouth goes numb.

the pic I posted, Anna Sophia Robb

I want to lick every square inch of her body.

>Anna Sophia Robb
I approve of this

youtube.com/watch?v=B1jYllE0T-k

she BASED

She is a whore for sure and a confirmed leftist, not that it a womans political opinion is relevant. But total ho bag for sure

if you want a Taylor Redpill check this out:
>aryangoddess.org/
(and reddit.com/r/aryangoddess/ )

gas urself goy

No she's not. She's a Sup Forumstard

I'm just happy Taylor is being herself after she came out

She's a cutie conservative who makes good music

She was a Sup Forumstard, not sure if she still browses there though

>SHE'S GOT LEEEGGS! AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO USE THEM!!!

>ywn have a qt taylor swift wife to make 3-4 white children with

She is sexy and pretty that's done.

is she another one of them pizza robot things like britnay spears?

>teenage girls
That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

I genuinely think that she is 1488 NatSoc, she is maybe the only famous person in LA that didnt bitch or moan about Trump or any politics at all.

i want her to crush my balls and tell me i deserve it for being a white man

she's had about 30 different boyfriends and wrote a song about each of them so she's clearly off her rocker

All right all right all right