Sex, Work, Society and You

How do you relate to grills and other normies! So you are an enlightened man who knows how the world really works? Now what? How do you relate to people? How do you attract a normie what girl and impregnate her? How do you just work a shitty job and prefer to fit in? How do you contribute to society?

How do we pretend we are normal? I know I need to engage with the real system otherwise I will be sad, lonely bitter and weep while I hold my kitten late at night.

I need help. I work a shitty dead end job that doesn't require a college degree even though I have one. I feel inferior when I talk to friends and family. Not only do I not have friends (that live in my city and i see regularly) but I have no girl friend. For that matter, I have never even had sex and I am in my late 20s. My apartment is fucking dirty and disgusting and my eating/hygeine habits are extremely suspect (though I'm not fat). In high school I used to masturbate into my baby blanket every night and put it under my bed. My mom found it once and washed it and folded it up perfectly and put it on my bed but never discussed it with me.

I need help, Sup Forums, and perhaps you do too. We all need help. There's so much great technology so much potential for the human race. The world is ours. But what do we do? So the point of this thread is what do I do, but also what do you do and what do we do. This is related to politics; fight me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just embrace the NEET life, user.

bUrself

How do so many people like this end up here, i too share a similar situation.
Id like to think if i had the answers you're looking for, I'd not be here..but who knows

I've had my fun as a normie long enough...
I'm out of this stupid society.. I will soon join the army and after 5 years i will have enough money to buy me enough land to complety check out of society and to be self sufficient.
If sivil war breaks out fine but until then things aren't worth to je part of this shit

quit your job and play vidya all day, it's the only true way to defeat the globalist.

Civil*

Become a serial killer on the side. Keep your dead end job-it doesnt matter. All the girls will be intrigued by that cynical mysterious smile you have plastered on your face and they will want to get to know you/hang out with you. Choose the best girl (preferably the picture in ur op) and spare her- you will need her to raise your children. Never tell anybody of your side hobby. Use acid to dissove the bodies. I think in breaking bad walter uses nitric bc it is less messy than other acids. Dont put it in the bathtub.

I need help too and I don't know what's wrong with me but I'll be 41 in a month and I used to be somewhat normal with jobs in retail, carpentry, etc.

I'm currently unemployed, single, childless, and contemplate suicide every few days.

Dating and marriage seems 100% hopeless for both the risks (false accusations, divorce, custody laws), but also what female could I possibly share my values/beliefs with?

I used to feel a sense of hope for the future of my life, that I could and would accomplish something great. Now I don't feel that.

I can and will acknowledge I need help. I feel particularly

This is dumb. Just dump the bodies in a ghetto. So long as you ain't raping them their really shouldn't have any reason to suspect anyone other than niggers.

You know what to do.

>for the moment, keep working, but keep an eye out for better jobs
you have a college degree, your current job can just be seen as "experience" for a new one
>clean your room
CLEAN YOUR ROOM. JPB is right. do the rest of your place, too.
>take care of your diet and hygene
eating shit makes you feel like shit, smelling like shit makes you feel like shit. don't feel like shit.
>start exercising
healthy body, healthy mind. you don't need to go full fuckin SWOLE /fit/ BRAH shit just do calisthenics and jog every other day. it's enough.

you need to stick with this for the next year or so. women and friends are secondary, what should come first is making your life better for yourself.

think about it this way: who the fuck would want to share your life with you when even you don't want it.

also another tip:
>allocate your own time for entertainment
this one's a bit harder but it's something that happens naturally once you have a family. if you limit your time to do shit like shitpost on Sup Forums or watch anime or fap or vidya or fucking whatever, then you end up enjoying it more instead of it just being the "normal" actions of your life.

but seriously, hang in there guys, work is a good place to meet girls, if you have a job that puts you in the midst with them. Like being a waiter will get you in contact with alot of hotties (depending on the restaurant). Bartender is good too.
Theres alot of 25-35 year old girls who are desperate for a man out there. Dont give up! Theres a girl out there who will find you special.
Fucking hell- you hang out on Sup Forums the basist place on the web, so in my book you already are cooler than every faggot who doesnt hang out here.
Also, its not necessarily good to reveal your power level (being a trump supporter) off the bat. Wait to see what she supports, and go along with it. Once she falls in love with you then you can tell her you think all women are walking vaginas. She will only love u more at that point.
And remember, its better to be good looking than stupid. You can outshing 99 percent of celebs with this logic.

Youre the only one who can pull yourself out of the hole youre in. No one else will. There are no magic words. People can help you, cook it up all nice and serve it on a platter. You have to eat it.

Be nice man...

im 18 and just want to die

it's really not that hard, i just got a number from a cute cashier a couple days ago. you just gotta muster up the courage and try.

and quitting video games also helps alot. your call though.

Dont worry man youre young, you will see plenty of opportunities for girls. Pace yourself. As soon as you stop caring/worrying the pussy will come knocking

for some reason in our society we are against awknowledging faults and needed help. That's bullshit.

It's not that I don't have people I can relate to. I have friendly Nazi's on the Internet that I talk to. Somehow my college roomate introducted me to Ron Paul and also browses Sup Forums and I still see him. I have other friends for other things, when I see them.

I guess it is the same thing with girls. But I have always been afraid of pretty girls, it's fucking pathetic. Attractive people in general are intimidating, or people I deem of higher status. Just turn into a fucking faggot around them. I could prolly use years of therapy.

Hang in there lad and thanks for responding.

i stopped caring and worrying about pussy and it still hasn't arrived. im done

>Commit these horrible crimes, fellow neo-nazi. That will give us the public image boost we need to save our beloved white race!

>I need help, Sup Forums, and perhaps you do too.

It sounds retardedly oversimple, but read up on Greyskull LP, watch videos to teach you how to do the exercises, and hit the gym.

Workout endorphins + getting stronger and more useful + getting more physically attractive + knowing you're committing to something with a long-term benefit does wonders for your emotional and mental state.

It gets you in the habit of bettering yourself, and you start to notice other ways in your life where you can improve as well. It's like the gateway drug to becoming a better person.

Just pace yourself guys. Its a long road. I didnt have a gf till my mid 30s and its like i didnt miss out on anything.
Also, get a job in japan/south korea.
There are literally about 50 million girls over there who would be considered 10/10 in america who will worship your big caucasian cock the same way americunts worship black cocks here.

oh yeah and when you finally fuck a bitch don't tell her you were a virgin. keep that shit til the grave or maybe tell her if you grow old together.

women in their 20's generally assume you've had sex before and won't bring it up, so just act coy if they make a mention to previous women.

>hey user how do i compare to your exes
"ha ha you're definitely the best. and the grouchiest"
>say what???
etc

women are fuckin easy to play if you don't bring up your inexperience.

I can relate m8.

I'm not a virgin but I haven't had sex in over 2 years. I quit my job 6 months ago and have just been NEETing it up ever since.

I have no desire to participate in this society. It's a mugg's game unless you're rich and/or good looking.

You need a solid releationship so you don't go crazy. You are balls deep into your own mid, something that is causing you to contemplate suicide and what not. I also sugest that you pick up lifting weights, making a schedule for everyday life, and try to go out for walk and not stay inside all day.

you are absolutely right. When I moved out I made an actual hard copy list of things I needed to do. #1 on that list was, literally, "don't live in filth." I haven't achieved this.

Luckily I am somehow not fat and unattractive. I wouldn't take much work to have the body I want. This is a gift. Sometimes I see this as a curse because it would be so much easier to be like, "see, girls think I'm ugly why even try." But this isn't how it is. Even though I'm not tall pretty girls are attracted to me (not trying to brag, just saying). This makes it all the more painful for me because I'm such an autistic faggot. At least if I was ugly I could accept that pretty girls don't like me. But they are interested (because they don't know what a disgusting loser I am). Makes it all the worse.

I always tell myself I will do things and I never do. I have been a disgusting slob since literally pre-school; i would just toss shit everywhere and never clean up and my teacher told my parents that I will always be this way. I don't want it to be this way, but this is who i am i fear. I am a slob who doesn't develop real relationships and at the end of the day i cum into my undies and pass out and then do it again. Why are so many of us like this?

i know you have my flag under there faggot

thanks. I've made threads like this before and it is comforting but i never make the change. I really need to do it (((this time))). My friend is visiting on Wednesday so a good goal would be to make my apartment better. But shit like this is just a crutch for me and a comfort but it doesn't in the end help, because real change is on me

dude im 29 you aren't allowed to give up yet

i was pretty neet for ages, and my life got boring. i decided i wanted chaos in my life. this was even before kek. so i decided that i would pursue every opportunity and become a yes man. someone i dont like asked me to hang and do stuff that i didnt like doing. yes, i would do it and then seek to alter the scenario and shape it into a chaotic frame. i felt if life became full of random chaotic stuff then thats what would happen.

first thing i did was join a share house. fuck living alone. caused a ruckus and left in style, but met my future wife there.

Pick up a hobby or sport and get good at it. Something to boost your confidence.
If you have narrow hips, try skateboarding. That way, when u walk up to a hot girl, you can think about the fact that if she tried to do what you can do on a board shed smash her beautyful face on the pavement and wouldnt be hot anymore.
Also, dont worry about talking to the hottest girl you see. Find a girl that meets the following criteria
1, is hot enough for you to find attractive when sober
2 someone who looks down to earth/not stuck up.
Also try to find girls in places besides bars. Bars are a shitshow of beefcake faggots who wanna start fights.

i wish i was fucking dead, cant wait to die. fuck humanity

How can you be so fucking jaded at 18?

just wait until your parents die and then kill yourself

You know for all the constant sarcasm and crap on this site, it's amazing that guys can come on here and admit to being total losers and reveal things they'd never tell a soul, and then get understanding no bs advice.

Of all the questions about living life, how to live well is most common and the most significant.
Not well which is ambiguous in consequence, but as in the good.

Clean your living space. Start small, pick something up before you go to bed every night.
Try harder at work, for your own sake. Wait till your 30 to acquire wizard powers and build some confidence.
With women you must be patient and decisive. There are opportunities everywhere. Follow a general plan
>greeting
>small talk
>make her laugh
>tell her she's interesting (even if you're the one driving the conversation) and tell her (do not ask, tell her) you two should hang out.
Done and done, that's how you land a date.
If you have no joy in the redpill, you haven't taken the redpill. Major redpill inbound Sup Forums is not redpilled. Sup Forums is the rough process of becoming redpilled.
When you understand why and how things are breaking down, you will find a joy and delight in it because all of a sudden you have dealt yourself into the game.
You'll know what I mean when you get there.
With friends, choose them wisely.

>attract a normie what girl and impregnate her
I can't read tis wothout cringing.
>just work a shitty job
There are other options? NEETdom doesn't pay the rent and feed me.
>How do you contribute to society?
This society is not worth contributing to.

just fuck a hooker who looks like the QT in the pic. You will either become addicted to hookers or it might make you want to try and get the real thing for free

Your not a loser user.
Society hates us because they know we are tapped into the source and they arent.

Society and humanity, that's why. I fucking hate living, no future, no nothing. Got to live with this for the next 70+ years unless I off myself.

American girls get moist at the sound of a british accent. Think about that. Get a job as a golf course staff at an american club or resort. The pussy will flow like wine...

Not practical in the slightest.

sage and report all slide threads

The Internet is a great place if you know where to go.

I am actually a closet normie on this site. I have a gf, we have been together for 4 years. I go out with friends regularly, I am athletic and at least a little attractive. No one irl knows I spend so much time talking to all you troglodytes, or the degree of racist opinions I have

How racist are your opinions exactly?

>relating to normies
You don't. They are the low-people that need to be guided or exploited.

>girls
Cold approaching (pick up),
"self-development" (in otherwords, not being exploited by how women operate, and just developing my career and hobbies),
getting huge (people will give you an automatic pass on everything if you're huge, so there is no excuse)

>pretending
Stop pretending, you fucking moron. That's why you feel worthless. You can't even be real to yourself, how can anyone be real to you? You don't have to be rude, mean, or factual. Just don't answer to them, don't talk to them if you don't want to.

>Jobs
Every job is going to suck. You get paid because they pay you for YOUR TIME. Not because of your skill level. Develop a real skill or trade, and get the FUCK out of your shitty job. Save up money and learn a trade. Plumbing, electrician, any digital media skill, anything. FUCK man.

>Playing victim through an anonymous vietnamese cardboard forum
Listen dumb ass. You're only asking for help because you're feeding into your self-constructed image of being a victim. Nobody except for your mom will ever be interested in your petty little problems. Everyone else is struggling too.

The only real advice that anyone can give you that will help you is to pick up your own crummy little life by your own hands and shape it to your own desire. It's up to you to manifest your own destiny. Google your problems. Youtubing is even better too. There is literally so much fucking information out there, all you have to do is type it in a search bar, skim through the information yourself, and apply whatever tidbits of wisdom you can to your life IMMEDIATELY. Do something!

>unless I off myself
Here you go user.

Already got it saved Anarchistnigger.

i'll take my 36 kg lump of chinese rubber instead, thank you.

How about this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk

Are you even trying to subvert anymore?

Eh, I'd take the painless suicide over that.

>I work a shitty dead end job
Do you have enough money to pay for the things you need, with some left over to put into an emergency fund? If so, who cares? Making the numbers in the bank get bigger is pointless.

how are you all such sad cunts? you are the guys that create the stereotype of the 'sad lonely conspiracy theorist neonazi who desperately clings onto the idea that he has secret knowledge about the world and needs a to be a nazi to have a sense of purpose and identity'

fix your lifes for fucks sake. my life is pretty sad too but mentally i'm 100% there and happy af.

follow these simple steps:
> get dog
gives you a sense of responsability, forces you to get fresh air daily, unconditional love even if you're the uglies cunt in the world
> gym membership
go train 2-3 times a day, full body, high intensity
> low carb diet
just feels fucking amazing. no more junk food, no more binging on pasta, pizza, grains, captain crunch, bread. just meat, veggies, eggs, natural yoghurt. you'll feel incredibly after a few weeks
> start working towards self employment
i make (significantly) more money drawing hentai than my masters with honors graduate sister does working in her field. if i can do it with something so seemingly worthless as hentai art, so can you.

you aren't allowed to come to my thread and talk about suicide. Look man I've smoked Salvia; I've seen what awaits us after death. However much you hate your life and are scared of the future, I GUARANTEE YOU that what awaits us when we die is 100% more terrifying. Never smoke Salvia, never die. EVER!

Shitpost of the 21st century

yes. My job is pretty chill i can use headphones so I listen to my baseball team play every night, as well as audio books.

But everybody who I grew up with have real careers and girlfriends/wives and lives. When I go to family functions I feel inadequate. Especially because I went to college so was expected to make more money/have more prestigue than I have. Especially because my grandparents came here in search for a better life and my father went to college (first one in our family) and provided a comfy life for us. And I'm taking a step back for our family. Moreover, I will likely not deliver him grandchildren and the family line will die. My sister is 31 and unmarried an childless as well. It's on me. I feel like a failure. I'm happy never getting a "real" job but family functions are so demeaning. Plus they tell me I'm too skinny.

Dogs are trash. They can be a useful tool if trained correctly, but nothing more.
>My drug induced hallucuantions told me I'm right, listen to me!

I don't get it, but I'm happy with the (((diversity))) ITT. Even a jew posted, prolly after fucking an eastern-european slave girl in Tel Aviv.

>get a dog

I'm not allowed a dog in my apartment. But the new tentant has a small little cunt of a dog so i don't see why i shouldn't have one.

>gym

I have. Again I'm not fat. My ideal shape is to do distance running again like I did in high school, along with a six pack. I'm too short if I was muscular I would look weird. I'm find with being in excellent cardio shape and a six pack. i don't have that, but that is my ideal.

>low carb

I have dabbled with this in the past. The "bulletproof" diet. I do believe high fat low carb is the ideal, and when i cook for myself this is what i do.

>self improvement

yes please. I'd love to like do stocks or be an e-celeb (cringe). I made a video that got 700 views once!!!. But yea. Fuck wage cuckery. At lest my job isn't stressful; i remind myself this all this time. I've had much more stressful jobs and i am a lot happier now.

>drug induced hallucuantions

nigger, please. I have used visionary plants, and they make me fear death, at least until i reach my full potential and help humanity reach the same.

Just tell your family you don't want to run the rat race of MUH CAREER. Make the point that your sanity and mental well-being is more important than a prestigious job because IT IS.
Seriously, as long as you don't hate your job and you have enough money to live (plus emergency money), there's no point in trying to earn more.

>visionary plants
Aka drugs

Then stop going to family functions... Problem solved.

no drugs, no masterbating, start lifting and eating right. read one book per week, cut your internet use in half. we will need strong aryans for the race war, be prepared bruder

theres a good amount of shitposting but it seems like you haven't been here long enough to accurately tell between shiposts and legit posts.

For me its strange, I'm pretty successful with women but I don't really like making new friends or being social with others that aren't in my circle. Although I can make new friends, these don't typically last and I end up cutting them off because typical normies seem to live on their own little world. Basically, after my redpilling I started choosing my friends more carefully and it helped me with women in a weird way.

>no masterbating
Why do people always say this. No good can come from this except being even more sexually frustrated. Only time a guy stops masturbating is when he is getting laid so much he doesn't have to. Cut down on masturbating to maybe 2-4 times a week instead of daily but outright stopping is dumb.

By the way OP, you aren't really 'enlightened' yet if you are living this way still. It looks like you are in that depressed phase, people probably recommended books already but you should really read meditations by Marcus Aurelius and SORT yourself. Learn to get out of the house and get /fit/ as well.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

More drugs but strictly sativa or if you're going to sleep then indica which is actually good for waking up too but will need to be supplemented with caffeine

More masturbating but only to still pictures of lone nude models

>No good can come from this except being even more sexually frustrated
This isn't true, cut back for a while and you'll see. You become more energetic and productive. People didn't used to jack off multiple times a day every single day, and by didn't used to I mean early stages of the internet and beforehand. There's a bit of bullshit in the whole nofap thing but without a doubt easy porn access has fucked up the later half of millennials to some extent. A lot of us were watching porn before we were even teenagers. Does that sound like a good thing to you? because it isn't.

Find a trade, join a union, stop being a little bitch. Of course your 20 are going to suck, use that time to get somewhere in life. Get into your 30s, become successful, and find a pretty 20something year old who is sick of dating guys her age. Grow the fuck up, user

We're arguing for the same thing mang. I agree with you that cutting back can help productivity quite a back to say to quit cold turkey is quite dumb imho. I still go back into stages of batting off multiple times in a single day, mainly stages where I'm sick or depressed. There's definite correlation there but it's hard to say whether lack of productivity is a cause of masturbation or vice versa.

>Tumblr, the post.

I see senpai, I'd go all in that porn is a cause. I remember watching my first hardcore porn video when I was 8 years old and I was jacking off multiple times a day by the time I hit 11. Obviously its also degenerate and leading to all sorts of societal problems.

I'm depressed, I'm alone, and my main boards are /r9k/ and Sup Forums. What the fuck do you expect me to do in society? It's like I'm an alien when I compare myself to them. I'll just stay alone and if I ever meet someone I'll make sure to only meet her one-on-one. When a group is larger than 2 my awkwardness shows

Girlfriend cheated on me and when we talked it out she suggested an open relationship.
I'm banging her one last time and walking to the sunset.
I hate this century.

>go to gym 3 times a day
That's insane even by /fit/ standards.

>gym will solve all your problems
And that's normie advice too, I tried it youknow

Fuck me I'm only 20 and feel like I've peaked. Should I just wait for the day of the rake?

>Barely "talk" to women (and I mean in a casual way), actually barely talk to anyone outside immediate family and friends
>starting engineering soon, zoning in on that
>I swear I'm an undiagonsed autismo
> 5'8 manlet
>never had a girlfriend
>virgin

At some point I just feel like I should by pass everything and just learn to acquire massive amounts of wealth, but what good is that when you have it all to yourself?

Pic related is Boone shooting me for target practice outside of Novac

> What the fuck do you expect me to do in society
Well, you can start by not giving up and actually try. And when I mean try, I mean actually WANT to do it. You can start by being pissed off and burn that as fuel for your journey.

Fuck an a.

This all went down like last few days?

Also, you're only 'awkward' because you're over thinking every social situation. If you you do or say something awkward, so fucking what? Who gives a shit what they think, they can think whatever they want. A whore doesn't want to talk to you or turns you down? So fucking what, theres a billion other whores to pick from. I'll tell you what though, you're going to feel a whole lot more sorry if you don't start actually trying starting right now.

Can confirm, just earned a associates degree and no company wants to hire me fore more than $14/hr.

He obviously meant /week.

stop being a nihilist and start reading books from the Sup Forums reading list.

You can always join a Catholic Brotherhood, the Dominicans for example. They seem to be the least cucked (inquisitors were mostly Dominicans) and they're studying a lot.

lol peaked at 20? hahahaha. im 23. And have not found a women in America worth marrying, i openly tell other women at my work that i would never marry an american; thank god im brown and not white cause i can say this shit openly. When i get enough PTO ill go vacation somewhere, not that i expect to find anyone, but it will be fun either way + chances are higher of finding someone young in another country without being called a perv in cucked america, where blacks and brown people can rape young women and get away with it, its illegal to have a non sexual relationship with a women who is 16 . well at least its socially illegal. I seriously fucking hate the usa societal norms, sucking dick sticking your dick in another mans asshole, cutting off your fucking dick is normal. but wanting to meet a virgin women who is 15-16 and going out with her but not having sex = pedophilia.

fucking cucks man. even the TV! and people think you should chase after used up single moms instead of young women and people actually accept it!

Honestly, you don't want to fix your life. You want to be miserable and fucked up because it gives you an identity.

In the way you have written this message, it's clear that you know how to fix things or at least attempt to.

If you want hollow attention by people feeling sorry for you, so be it but at least admit it instead of feigning helplessness.

What tells you I haven't actually tried? I did. Got fit for a few years, started reading the news. But then I realized I never made friends and never got loved by someone else. And fuck, that hurt very hard.

Yep. I still love her and all but this is bullshit and she knows it too.

find a job where you are independent? like a ups driver or something?

Read the book "libido dominandi."

> What tells you I haven't actually tried? I did
And instead of keeping it up you just gave up.

More important than love is trust and if that's broken like that most times you can't go back.

It'll hurt but you'll keep your dignity.

Still blows my mind that people can be together for a while and then just fucking cheat like that. Seems like it's 75% women that are doing that these days.

I gave up because I realized, the moment I became depressed, that I was only pretending. Nothing had changed between the moment I decided to change and the moment I gave up - nothing but my perception. To the eyes of others, I was always a strange, hideous loner.

>75%
Jesus Christ that's insane. Thing is she said I was the best guy she ever met and we had literally no issues for a year and a half. I just can't understand why would you fuck up that badly.

But they wont be defeated, if the situation gets really bad with men dropping out of society they will just implement some laws to get them to work or to tax them.