Lauren Southern has been taking a lot of flak lately...

Lauren Southern has been taking a lot of flak lately. Her resent discussion on RT had very bad lighting which created the illusion of adding a bit of weight. The guys here (who know they would never have a chance with her) gleefully started threads full of fat jokes and sexual harassment such that is degrading to women, which I hate.

I think Lauren is very attractive and provides an intelligent perspective on the current events which affect us all. You all know I'm right and I have no need of forbidding you from replying because I know you won't since you're all too afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w
twitter.com/Captain_Irachka/status/870037260900732929
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/860641011609083905
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you want us to hate her so much?

She's the best thing that ever happened to Sup Forums. Where would you be without her?

WTF I love steampunk now.

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

In the exact same place

Fuck your new, gtfo dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=0wG_h3U568w

i like lauren.

I dont get why people are trying to get others to hate her so much. She tells it like it is, she gets out there, a little intense sometimes but w/e, and shes some eye candy while she does it all.

Ploy by jealous wimmin, maybe?

>/Our girl/

OP's source pic
twitter.com/Captain_Irachka/status/870037260900732929

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

"e-celeb" is a term used to ensure you do not get your news from new media, but stick to the legacy outlets so you can be controlled.
don't participate in d&c. sage ll d&c.

What is the source/story behind that picture?

i never understood it either. to a degree i could understand milo since he legitimately sucks cock, but lauren? i guess the only legit statement i could honestly accept is the tired, used up like a $5 indonesian whore, "attention whore" argument.... but she really isn't. she actually believes what she states.

Yes let's have 100 more Lauren Southern threads a day.

Christ just stfu, this is classic divide and conquer shilling

>I dont get why (((people)))

Do none of you faggots know how to use google?

fb com/captainirachkacosplay/

So i was right to assume jealous women lol
I was giving the benefit of the doubt -_- of course there's an agenda when i see lauren hate threads every day that very few people seem to agree with

>m'lady

jokes aside, Lauren is doing valuable work by dropping red pills in a normie-palatable way.

Tits or gtfo

lauren southern is going to end up on spencergate soon

Pretty much.

I'm never sure if Sup Forums is full of retarded purists who'd genuinely prefer to have their movement consist of the maybe two dozen people on this planet who fit their absurd standards or if it's people trying to sabotage the reputation of those who actually do something.

Sadly it's mostly the latter

Sup Forums loves their little secret club where they get to mentally masturbate about being Nazis while never leaving the house

shes just got that crooked smile and sweet look to her, that innocent christian girl next door that you want to plow, like shes Jenny and your Forrest Gump

There's definitely some good autism and some bad autism on here, the bad being the faggots that use words like "breeding" and "fertility".

However, i think the majority of Sup Forums are people that have shaken off the teachings from their childhood where people for some reason thought they'd get arrested if thhey got caught saying nigger in public. Redpilled folks who have fully realized freedom of speech and arent afraid to use it

Lauren Southern is going to kill Sup Forums the same way that Boxxy killed Sup Forums

Don't think I've seen the video you're referring to but the last couple I watched she looked cute.

1. Lauren is fit as fuck, and I'd bang her leafpuss raw in a heartbeat (her sisters cuter though)

2. She might be lightweight for Sup Forums but she's waking people up

3. That girl has more balls than half the autists shouting her down

Because they're faggot 16 year old communists who sit around on their discord talking about how they're going to "Take down Sup Forums" It really is fucking pathetic.

sis?

I believe it. I feel like Sup Forumsis pretty untouchable because even when you read a post that raises your eye brow or something the first response is always someone who saw right fucking through it and replies "fuck off shill" xD

But Jenny was a whore...

anti-lauren shills are the bestest of goys

>tfw you will never snuggle against her under the covers and watch an entire anime series together with food all around you

J U S T

Even worse, you know Tim 'balds have more fun' Pool probably has...

Confirmed kikess

>okes and sexual harassment such that is degrading to women, which I hate.
REEEEEEEEEE
fucking fat whore get out

THATS NOT TRUE SHUT UP.

She's doing more for "the cause" than most people on Sup Forums. Can't expect a single person to do all the work.

prove it
the women having white kids are doing more than she will ever do

>have two white kids
>borders still open though so on top of that you get Aishe who shits out ten

You need both aspects. Just having more children won't get you anywhere because unless you are willing to drop to lower class living standards, you'll never be able to have as many children as them.

I wonder what it does to their psychology having to LARP as Sup Forums users and calling everybody on Sup Forums kikes and advocating against interracial relationships.

>drop to lower class living standards, you'll never be able to have as many children as them
bullshit
most of my friends and myself have 3-4 kids.
none of us have college degrees and we all work in the same union making 70k a year.
don't make shit up, just because you are a failure at life.

Kek webm is prolly not even far from the truth. I wonder if they have chit-chats in the cafetaria. What the hell do they talk about? After being a shitposter forever, they must unironically red-pill themselves.

lauren, since i know you're reading this, stop talking about being a tradwife and actually find a white husband and start fucking breeding with him instead of posting the same thread here everyday

She's only 22 (OK she looks 32), there's time. And how many birds has she reached with her 'don't be a slag' message? Also reporting to yanks on the situation in Europe, bigging up GI and giving them a platform etc

>She's doing more for "the cause" than most people on Sup Forums

trs uses this same line for southern, spencer and every other idiot eceleb altkike Sup Forums rejects

all white women have to do is do their fucking part and have 3-4 white kids and we would be fine.
i don't give a fuck about beta males not reproducing, but a white women not having white kids is whats fucking us over.
these white women who are giving up having kids for "careers " are fucking over the white race.

Well it's kind of true. How many boats have you gotten on to stop Somalian migrants?

>lauren.jpg
k

any proof shes stopped a single migrant or nah?

She's actually very average looking, her charisma makes her attractive.

It's no use just idiots having kids if they end up libtards perpetuating the problems.
She can reach those kids with lefty friends and parents and start them on the road.

Lauren is not Jewish though. Stop spreading misinfo:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

No amount of breeding will be enough if the same immigration policies are here. Also they sometimes have over 6 kids. You just said 3-4. Having babies is not enough.

>(1)

finnorbiter, when do you sleep?

>mimimi feelings
>mimimi degrading women
>mimimi sexual harassment on a vietnamese blanket knitting board

Not related to politics therefore saged and reported

She has a whole video on it. Pretty sure she got arrested, too. I don't know though, that's like the only video of hers I've seen.

im asking you for proof shes stopped just one migrant from entering. if theres a video proving this and not just here claiming it..ill give it a watch. so is there?

>It's no use just idiots having kids
that is where you are fucking wrong
i am more proud of some libtard having 4 white kids than i am some alt-right whore having 0 kids and talking about whitegenocide all day.
any white person having white kids is a good thing you fucking retard.

Watch the video.

In the upper echelons there are a few groups, mostly those who dont care, and those who hate all e-celebs nearly as much as they do the kikes.

I am one who doesnt really care about them for I have met zero women who actually get in the emerging ideologies, and the consensus making on the frontlines. I am telling you that 100% of them are too dumb and just irrelevant to anything of importance.

And thus I am slightly going into the second camp as well. Of women, there are very few by nature who jump out of the mediocre IQ range, so if you are actually impressed by them...then I got bad news for your IQ...lol

I just slept for 5 hours

what video?

Boxxy didn't kill Sup Forums. She was a pretender. Cracky 4eva!
Been here since 2003 and Sup Forums was never good, so there was never a high standard to be killed off.
BRB, soup.

lel

Imagine if DOTR kicked off today - who are you fighting? Nogs and beaners? No, it would be antifa, libtards, commies, bleeding heart lefties and all the other white enablers. Just white isn't enough if the ideology isn't there. One white bird preaching to help make sure the ideology is there isn't much of a sacrifice...

Creepy chan best chan

Exactly. Those white libs will bring in more immigrants

>who know they would never have a chance with her
only because she has a bf.
also anyone saying she's fat is an idiot. that said, shilling for lauren only pushes anti lauren sentiments on this board.

between her friends, fan bois, share blue, and whoever the fourth party is, no one is accomplishing anything but getting a "fuck you" response all around from the board lol. just stop.

also that pic isn't lauren.

FUCK ISLAM DEUS VULT.

I can't listen to the cuck she's arguing with in her RT thing. I just fucking can't. that said, she makes excellent points.

no, sarah nazi chan is best chan waifu. it's like you aren't even a white nationalist supremacist. git gud coon nigger.

and that's why we need ALL white women to have more kids.
you can not be against whitegenocide and be for white women not having white kids.

anyone got that pic of her ass in a thong bikini? cheers.

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE SPAMMING LAUREN SOUTHERN ON Sup Forums SO THAT WE END UP GETTING ANNOYED
I like Lauren and support what she does but we need to start ignoring threads that have nothing to do with her political views. i dont give a shit if she is pretty or ugly

Sage and hide

that's also not lauren.

fuck off no one asked you for shit

Is this meant to bait us into thinking OP is Lauren herself?

there's also people spamming to try and garner support. everyone does it way too much though and frankly it just ends up where everyone says fuck you to the OP and posts a bunch of vitriol and then most of you go watch her youtube and other stuff anyways and drool over her and some of you manage to actually listen to what she says. I know most of you don't actually listen because it seems like most people here don't know where she actually stands.

Proof?

fairbanks said it was lauren a while back before deleting the comment, I believe. same body shape, same thigh gap, same hair (back then).

twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/860641011609083905

She's a jew with big feet

So basically my waifu

This

She's a confirmed coalburner

ITT

Lauren is a jewish civic nationalist trying to subvert the white identitarian movement into a "western" identitarian movement. She can go fuck herself.
Pic related.

>take someone's word for it
>here's a screencap of my results, goy
>here's a test that anyone can take for anyone else
>just wipe some jizz off your face and send it in
It's depressing seeing people lie to themselves like this. You and Lauren aren't destined to be together, and she'll never notice you. The fact that you love her without ever having met her means you're substantially lower than her lowest market threshold for a mate. Get on with your life, have some self-respect.

fairbanks herself said it was lauren. try harder you disgusting shilling queer.

yunno what? let me into photoshop real quick. brb.

> Lauren takes a selfie with a black guy who is also a libertarian Youtuber btw

> Sup Forums spergs for *years on end* about it

Jesus fucking Christ.

>takes photo with another yuutoobs content creator
>COALBURNER!!!!
Never change, nu/pol/

You're a shameless liar.

You're brain damaged if you think anyone on Sup Forums is so stupid/insane to believe she is acting in that video. Go get an MRI scan.

you know, the atmosphere around lauren is so toxic on both sides. I wonder what she's like when there's no pressure from either side on. like what would she be like and what would she want to talk about if you were just hanging out drinking a milkshake with her? she'd probably still have some kind of act on, knowing everything could get back here or into public. you'd have to have something like your full dox to give her as collateral so she wouldn't have to worry, and you'd have to be someone that antifa wants to fuck up really bad.

I just wonder what she's really like. I'm sure that life gets exhausting at times. I have to think about stuff I've said here vs stuff I've said irl to avoid getting caught, I couldn't imagine being such a public figure.

>Sup Forums
>dead

Lol nigga plz

This does not belong here.

What's not to understand about that picture? She's clearly attracted to him.

>to believe she is acting in that video
You think it's about "how believeable she sounds"? How long have you been in love with her? How deluded have you allowed yourself to become? Do you think you'll meet her one day, and she'll realize you were destined to be together, like soul-mates?