Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L32tnP986gA
youtube.com/watch?v=O6AC6-oCZJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

looks like clickbait

worked on me though
here's your (you)

I doubt she makes enough money per annum to require a business license (depending on state).

Dumb bitch couldn't even get a business license lol this is why feminism is crap men are just better

was it larry david?

youtube.com/watch?v=L32tnP986gA

probably a jew who owns a nearby lemonade company
"oy goyim try shekelberg&moshes real kosher lemonade. made with only .0003% lemons and the rest goy blood" 4.99/oz plus holocaust tip

"There is a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things.

I understand that you were upholding the "law" but really dude?"

This is the story of a little girl from Discover Bay who set up a lemonade stand on public property.

She just wanted to sell some lemonade and cookies.

Her parents told her she could be there for 1 hour.

Should've killed her too.

Well i mean its the law

>Her parents told her she could be there for 1 hour.
Well lucky the final arbitrators of the law in the US had a comment on it, perhaps the article should stress this a bit more?

this kills the NAP

And if i buy that lemonade and it makes me sick I'll sue the fuck out of whatever business, city, county and state allowed her to sell that lemonade there without a license.

"When she came home crying I told her that some people are just negative and are looking to bring others down."
"I told her how much our community supported her when I posted what happened."
"She was so surprised and encouraged."
"We set up a second lemonade stand on our property (on Friday) and she was busy the whole three hours."

>badly forced-meme flag poster

I’d love to hear from the person who threatened to call the police.

I keep wondering why he would do that.
Why it was so important to him.

And whether he regrets doing it now.

Regardless I’m glad that Richard’s daughter got to see how the community came together and rallied around her.

I hope she learned that people care.

>broke the law
>got reprimanded
>began following the law
>????
>fuck republicans
fake news

welcome to the real world bitch

Makes me hate Jews

If it makes you sick just file a civil lawsuit against the parents.

i know im sorry

I sincerely hope she gets cancer from those GMO lemons.

>womyn think they don't need to abide by the law

fucking faggot

>I told her that some people are just negative and are looking to bring others down
fuckign hell her parents are failures

That's fucking hilarious if true.

Kek.

She should have paid for a higher-tier police subscription and told that guy to fuck off.

>I’d love to hear from the person who threatened to call the police

I can already picture the person.

A pathetic numale or third-world shitskin bureacrat that voted for Hillary.

Dad should've killed the fag since he was obviously on his front lawn.

click-clack nigger

He never did it.
He doesn't exist.
This story pops up every so often under different headlines - nobody actually does this or has done this, it just sells papers because there's an obvious "right side" to be on.

this is why I carry a gun, bitch needs a license pronto

It is fucking pathetic.

You shouldn't threaten children. Should have just called the police. I can't believe that bitch was operating with out a license. What country does she think this is, Somalia?

Fuck that little shit I would have done the same as this guy.

And I will too. I will report every crime I see being committed by people, especially those poorer than me (faggot children). My goal is ruin the next generation 10x harder than Boomers. Hopefully we can create a slave class out of gen Z.

its also 99% of profiles on e-funding websites

the sad part is that her parents could have taught her a life lesson here but chose not too.
instead they chose to fill her head with bullshit

good thing it happened during summer, she might have needed a week off from school to recoup

aw fuck public property

well, guess she'll have to shoot up a school now

your life must really suck. I thought I was miserable but you're just on a whole nother level.

Lamer.

from the looks of the area its some gated community without much thru-traffic

>drink lemonade from lemonade stand
>a couple days later have bloody piss
>like holy shit, blood in your piss and hurts to pee
>go to the doctor and he says you've got a bladder infection
>think back to the little cunt at the lemonade stand
>literally no way to prove her amateur concoction of god-knows-the-fuck did this to you
>no legal rights or channel of recompense
Other problems that arise would be traffic congestion in a residential area should customers park their vehicles near the lemonade stand, or the possibly of triggering a trade war with other 11 year old girls around the neighborhood, creating a scarcity of lemons, which in turn, would piss off grandmas because they can't get lemons for their rhubarb marmalade
>mfw all culinary economic activity is driven by self-interested vapid whores trying to get attention from men by offering them food products

stupid. it is stupid.
keek

Found the beta pushovers.

We need to enslave these people NOW before they get weird ideas about freedom. We are doing a good job crushing them with inflation but it isn't enough.

We seriously need to take these children away from their parents so they don't get raised properly. I'm dead serious when I say we need to be doing everything possible to disrupt the next generation so we can turn them into permanent cattle. Why work when we can get little unworthy shits to do it for free and condition them to love it?

Caveat emptor. If you drink discount lemonade uncertified by a testing agency, you accept the risk.

SF is also the same location that had the nacho cheese deaths a few weeks ago from some convenience store

its kinda dickish . but its hilarious

hold on is bloody piss not normal

based hippy lebanon

And why do we need to enslave these people?

>unironically advocates slavery
>flag
I have a document for you to read, it's called the fucking UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

> business license
Thats some awfully left wing shit

the law is the law

>no business license
Them's the rules, miss. You wouldn't want there to be gender inequality.

Sell the Ade get the raid
Sell the juice get the noose
Squeeze the lime serve the time
Serve a glass charge your ass
Offer a drink get time to think

Little slut should take up stripping.
Or be a CP star.

>being this much of a libfaggot
Trump will deal with you soon enough. The entire world is our slave cattle and they should get used to it. America. First.

Because we can. Who cares about these current little faggots they are all worthless liberals anyways that want dick up their ass.

Cool, which communist meeting do you go to you fucking bootlicking piece of shit

I agree

I once called the cops on some spics having a garage sale for not having a license
They had junk all over the fuckin sidewalk
They showed up and told them they had to close it down by the end of the day..
Shitty cops I hate california

>Holocaust tip

While I disagree with your use of prejudiced racial slurs, I commend you for using police services to cease the activities of unauthorized bartering
Remember folks, you can pawn unwanted items, but should the proprietor refuse to buy your property, consider donating it to the needy

>bong immune systems are as shitty as their teeth
If you get sick from drinking lemonade, you have bigger worries my jihadi friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6AC6-oCZJo

>tfw "really dude?" isn't a good enough excuse for me to break laws because I'm a fuckin white male

there are a lot of "letter of the law" type people who need strict rules to make sense of the world, if you can break them in any instance then why have rules in the first place?

Apparently there are 1,700 people living on Norfolk Island. That's a super rare flag.

thank you for making this i was going to ask in an earlier thread but didnt

have a gf

dono if anyone posted yet.
it sucks but the idea is that she probably doesn't meet health regulations and she could wipe her ass not wash her hands then squeeze lemons boom everybody got e.coli.
kids need to stick to making apps and leave the lemonade stands to us unemployed 30 year olds.

Shit I want this girlfriend !!

is it left?

i thought republicans were business minded

Cute.

Since when Poland owns America?

stop proving freud right

Republicans are moderate leftists.

Will she take me to school tomorrow?

how the fuck would that even work?

you would have to keep taking out spagheti and resizing

I'm not one of those lolbergtarians who thinks "muh free market" will solve all the world's problems so I'm for it. Fucking cucks.

Did she declare her income? Yeah I thought so, comitting federal crimes at such a young. Hope she enjoys rotting in prison for half a decade for tax evading.

If the (((LOLBERGTARIANS))) get there way that's what the fucking country will turn into. "PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME FOR MY ILLEGAL LEMONADE STAND BECAUSE MUH FREEDOMS."

Hi Canada's Dad

id break the law for her, iycmd

Only in america

>Parents tell little girl to go do illegal thing.
>Responsible adult tells kid to stop doing illegal thing or they will contact the authorities.
>Parents act appalled.

Maybe He should have just reported it anonymously or filed a civil complaint.

Parentys could have taught her a lesson about going down to city hall and filling out a permit request. Get her a little civics to go with that economics. Or they could just say how empowered she is for being a uninformed little shit who cant handle the real world.

In a libertarian state, there are no business licenses you dumb retard

I can't really see any arguments against calling the police other than emotional appeals. If adults aren't allowed to run lemonade stands without a license then why would children be?

looks cute i'd buy a cup just to flirt with her tbqh

>not joining the local buisness assosiation
>letting them send their "reviewers" to your buisness
>letting them use their media outlets tell everyone you have rats and
>not joining the lemonade cartel

>grab a bunch of spaghetti
>loosely hold it over the opening
>however much falls through is the right amount

DONT

obviously blown out of proportion but shit like this does happen in real life

>3rd world country
>mom is an honest person who tries her best to do things the right way
>we rent a building at a relatively high traffic intersection
>setup a small diner
>things are going well
>half a year later, people pushing carts start popping up around our place
>they're literally parked right at the streets
>they're selling food too
>our customer base dwindles and we cant keep up the rent
>have to close shop
Whats fucking worse is that cops and traffic enforcers literally dont give a shit if they dont have a permit and is causing road clogs.

so it just falls thru and makes a huge mess?

also your fist would naturally then tighten to make sure the rest doesnt spill all over the place thus then pushing more spaghetti thru

all it becomes at that point is a fucking funnel where most of it goes thru just in increments

Is that a violation of the NAP?

If you allow that you end up getting this.

It's a fucking lemonade stand, come on. For people who hate Jews, you sure do support Jewish bullshit like this. If someone wants to sell lemonade, let em. The legal pricing should be a non negotiable 25¢ and if a person gets a disease from said lemonade then they should be able to sue. Bam, simple as that, there ya fucking go. Jesus.

good.
A man can't open a business without a license, suddenly a girl can.
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!

what are his profit margins?

Probably a bitter boomer.