Watchu mean "go back" vato, this the land of my ancestors

Watchu mean "go back" vato, this the land of my ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/scimmia-aggredito-migrante-italiano-massacra-botte-1279718.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then why did you have to come here illegally

>this the land of my ancestors
who miserably lost a war and gave up a shit ton of land to prevent total genocide of their people to a superior society.

we should have kept fighting...

she is not illegal if I marry her
just saying.

>Whadda doo mean "fuck off, we're full"?
>White Devoo, dis iz da land offa me ants says stairs

> in park yesterday
> see some genetic trash shitskinned kiddos talking
> "this region of austria is 'nazi', that region of austria is 'nazi', only thing not 'nazi' is our district in vienna, haha!"
> lmfao and spit on the grass right next to them whilst muttering "civil war"

just bleach her and make sure her kids get bleached too, that'll show her ancestors

to Siberia, dog-eater.

>answer

We Wuz Aztecs didn't go as far as the USA
So fuck off aztec rape baby

>> lmfao and spit on the grass right next to them whilst muttering "civil war"
You look like a true autist

so if might makes right, then isn't the jews controlling everything justice because they're smart enough to do so?

I'm the autist? Who would've thought that some shitskinned shitalian manlet would think so.
Let's recap. 4 disgusting subhumans are sitting in the capital of my city, role-playing as austrians and naming places that aren't as multi-culti as their shithole district in vienna, nazi.
Frankly, it doesn't take a genius to realize that eventually there will be ethnic clashes, because first this is europe, and second the migrants are REAL4REAL subhumans this time, like it doesn't get any more subhuman, the jews really outdid themselves.
Anyways, we've got this TRASH sitting in the park shouting about austria being nazi. And me spitting in their direction is autistic? Top kek, Mugumbu. It's pretty much open knowledge at this point, that we're gonna remove the fuck out of these chimps, they should thank me for warning them, because if a paki unironically thinks he'll be able to live in europe thinking like this forever, he's so mistaken it's almost hilarious.

its a misconception the jews control anything, jews are more like something that happens to you when you are negligent to your society. they dont lead or take responsibility for anything, they just look for weaknesses to exploit in others and grow their ethnic group

Your reaction was like a true autist.
First you spit on the ground (bad education, only niggers do that (but hey, nigger and Austrian are synonym))
Second you mumble "civil war" like a pussy because you were to beta to tell them that directly to their face.

nice backpedaling shitlet, I'd sure love to see some shitalian's reaction to niggers, oh wait I've been to italy and have seen the "italian manliness" only ever pop up if you question some faggot's shoe price, however if a nigger tells you to keep walking you're gonna stick that head into your own crotch and crawl the fuck away from there
> stopping in a park to explain civil war to pakistanis
yeah I've got better shit to do with my life, thanks

My ancestors killed your ancestors and these lands became theirs by right of conquest and they are now mine by right of birth.

>nice backpedaling shitlet, I'd sure love to see some shitalian's reaction to niggers
You are so beta. I call them niggers and monkeys everyday and they do nothing, they are skinny and too scared to be deported. And that's what happens if they react: ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/scimmia-aggredito-migrante-italiano-massacra-botte-1279718.html

> niggers scared of getting deported in italy
don't make me laugh

I mean go back..... now, not yesterday or tomorrow. Like right fucking now, I give zero fucks to your conquered people during the age imperialism. Now suck my cock before you go hoe

>ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/scimmia-aggredito-migrante-italiano-massacra-botte-1279718.html

> insultando la donna, Chinyery (24 anni) chiamandola "scimmia".

based tbhq. Also the comments make me happy as well.

Go back to your plagued, flea infested, rape filled land cuck born pilgrim!