>>134050792

>no hookups
aka if your not hot enough then i will string you on then ghost you.

just be up front and call them on that bs jokingly ive never gotten a blocc when i used it and kept the convo going. nobody actually gives 2 fucks about a thot in tinders reason for no hookups. its utter illogical bullshit in terms of using the app

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75KrnEzoVxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because retarded women though Tinder was a dating website and were turned into cumdumpsters on call.

Don't get me wrong. These women were cumdumpsters before Tinder but it would have to be at a club or a house party which could only happen so often in a week. They were totally unprepared for on-demand getting assfucked in a public park or whatever and then realizing the guy has no relationship plans.

Anyways, that's why they gotta say 'no hok-ups'.

has it always been this way or was the early 1900s the end of America?

>you must provide x amount of ego validation before the hookup is what it actually means

They're just whores with a slightly steeper price.

why do you dumb spergy fucks even care? jesus christ. how about you stop whining about what women do on twitter and sort your lives out?

>using tinder in your own country

at no point in history was it ever normal for women to not be background characters of history or be sexually promiscuous all the while being expected to be a good mother in her mid to late 30s.

We're in the fucking Twilight Zone

nigga I don't care; that's a dispassionate account of what happened after Tinder first came out

Decent guys and girls don't use tinder.

do you think youre making an argument here? again, WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT A WOMAN DOES ON TINDER? it has literally less than nothing to do with you. sort your own shit out retard. you fags sound like betas that are pissed at stacys for spurning your fat asses in highschool

this
"no hookups" means if you're so socially inept that you literally believe this as you're reading it on tinder then you don't belong between her legs.

>every one local is a fuck boy

what did she mean by this?

are you dumb? If enough people do something, and it's considered bad, then society as a whole becomes the victim.

Get out of here with your NAP shit.

>Am I wrong for hating this? Am I just socially out of the loop? Am I right? Is this a new thing or as old as time itself?

Wrong for hating whores?, the most degenerative pieces of shit on the Earth

>no, no you are not wrong

Who said im into decency? I like my women like i like my coffee, tasteless, and bitter.

>HRNNN HUGGNNN DEGENERACY HRNNNNNN
if you really cared about the well being of society you would kys

It's definitely a woman you're replying to. They lack the macro level of understanding and don't think their actions have overall implications on society.

pedophilia is natural. Is that degenerate to you? Where is your arbitrary line?

RARE
A
R
E

>woman posts no hook ups
>clearly it's because she's evil or worn out somehow

it's a perfectly natural inclination for women to seek out providers for their offspring, it's the way it should be, the why's and those why's being negative is just speculation caused by too much Sup Forums and reddit

no, read the pastebin link. That's where I posted the article.

None of the women actually care about practicing that rule. They hook up regularly, but just kind of sort of hold their fingers crossed for a bf when putting that there.

FUKKI'N GREEN LEAF

RARE
A
R
E

actually you should be able to tell by their pics or social media profiles whether they are legit no hook ups trad-leaning or worn out whores

>girls not using tinder for hook ups is ruining society
yeh ok retard
>pedophilia is natural.
jesus christ unironically kys

RARE FLAG

because they have been lied to by the political left that they have trusted so blindly and now they are broken human beings

None of it is natural it's all been induced by media. The guy you're replying to is most likely a woman who burned a guy in highschool and is mad because that guy now shitposts on Sup Forums with his friends and together theyre shaping a new, better tomorrow out of the remains of a shattered yesterday.

lemme give you some advice.

stop giving a fuck what these cunts think. you do what YOU want on a daily basis. stop changing your routine to accomodate someone with a gash between their legs. i'm serious, why waste 18 hours of your day obsessed over a girl. do something productive.

if this is a legitimate how much of this is your fault for culturing a society that values women for their ease of access, berating them for "sunk cost", and boiling their self-esteem down to their genitals and tits?

they're just mindless child like followers after all.

Children from intact family structures fare better in every quality of life metric. They're healthier, do better in school, have less chance of going to jail, and score better across the board. They're even fucking taller due to being fed healthy foods instead of whatever microwave slop the single mother provides from her food stamps.

Encouraging women to engage in stable family relationships benefits children and therefore benefits all of society. Seeing a woman have no children or being a penis pin-cushion for all of her life and completely destroying her ability to pair bond hurts children and degrades society overall.

You can spaz out about it all you want. But the reality tells a different story.

society value people for many reasons, they have chosen to sell that side of themselves and they reap what they sow just like everyone else

if we want this to change we need to purge the marxist poison from the political left entirely

Go home you're drunk

That's when we began our temperance movement against all things fun actually, so you've got it backwards. They pretended that we never had brothels in the ol' west as they said "we're going to hell in a hand basket."

It's all bullshit.

>le cars exist
>le must ban all drugs so no crash
>le depression because partied too much ban party

It was the beginning of lack of freedoms in the country.

>sort your lives out
>lives
>without women to work for

Not a life to live.

*plays vidya until 30s at home with mother*

>be pagan
>doing wrong to others mean it comes back to you
>be christfaggot
>do whatever you want then ask for forgiveness later
Faggot.

since women like to stand out, traditionalism will become a "thing" again once the culture dictates that they can no longer receive as much gratification and validation from meaningless sex

but you definitely have to play the part yourselves, don't give into temptation for casual sex and work on being the leader that women want

we can do this if we all work together

*loves life so much willingly works and hands over money to mother so I can stay home and play videogames*

Work that one out

It's a form of virtue signalling that they aren't degenerate whores. However, much like actual virtue signalling, it's just a ruse, a form of manipulation that spreads like a memetic disease while being normalized among impressionable, idealistic youth.

No huge conspiracy to destroy western values in this one, impressionable kids just being impressionable kids.

This

I cleaned my room and two days later I was head of my company and married with two children

>pedo is natural
Only if you actually mean hebe, and that was rare as it was. Hebe is approx twelve to approx fifteen or sixteenish. Then it goes to ephebo of which is actually normal, of which is about seventeen/eighteen to twenty-one, or early twenties.

Males no one cares of course.

i can confidently say i've never picked up on tinder.

I agree, and I do want a proper relationship, but if I do meet a girl who is incompatible with that then I might have some fun.

What they must learn is that they do not get any real gratification from doing it and that whatever validation they get from it is fake and shallow. Once they realize that their promise for happiness have been a lie the problem will solve itself and until then I will simply stick to the girls who already figured it out

*mother dies*

who's gonna change your diaper now, faggot?

oddly enough, sex robots may cure the "sex for validation" phenomenon we see now.

long ways off, but still. women will lose their only cards at the table.

women are just on there for self gratification.

You should have worked out that I'm a forever NEET. Even if I got a job, women need you to work way too hard for what they're worth. So your kids can get taken away, after she forces you to have them, and then she gets a divorce and forces you onto child support?

And gives you an std for having more experience then you for being female and only used you as a beta provider for a child that probably wasn't even yours?

Like I mean come on now.

Homeless shelter would be less stressful than trying to have a normal life at this point.

There's nothing to gain but disappointment.

Whoever I pay.

>also
It nearly happened to me when some nineteen year old asked me out and didn't tell me she was pregnant before I was even through with college. At some point you just give up and drop out.

Depends where, because in a year I sure et decent women on Tinder. I consider myself decent and I'm not into hookup even though I did a few times for the sake of saying it's by choice not because I can't have it.
But of course screening the good ones in the flock of hoes is hard, but rewarded with very interesting dates.
I've met girls and seen friends who are in Tinder for a few weeks, find a good man and delete their account once they got a relationship.

It's dating on steroids and so it works as well for sluts as it does for girls who broke up and want to be into a relationship quickly again.

Seen a good lot of degenerate profiles though, and ohh surprise it's almost always american girls traveling here. I thought UC Berkeley was just a meme.

>Well, I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol

Top kek, she actually thought her friends were praising her.

Women have always primarily wanted relationships, unless they have an elevated testosterone/estrogen ratio and only want to be sluts (not that common).

The reason they put "no hookups" in their bios is that getting ghosted is shameful and women care too much about social status.

The traditional wife would support and comfort a husband. Feminism deemed that to be oppressive.

>no hook ups

>I'm still lowkey down [to hook-up]
>For sure, but they'd have to introduce it [a hook up] as a date and I'd have to like them.
>but sometimes it leads to hook-ups
>but if a hook-up becomes a thing then maybe I would.

What does no mean again Sup Forums?

woah relax bro smoke some weed stop using all that logic n shit. you're bummin me out brooooo

>being picky about who you want to fuck
Yes user, it has always been like this. and more than likely, you act like this too. Stopp having your jimmies rustled.

I know the story all too well. It's the same song played across the world. My parents even warned me about that sort of thing, and at 16 when an ex gf was practically begging me to cum inside her their words rang in my head.

I was sad for a few years after that, but after a while it all made sense.

All women are "lowkey down [to hook-up]"

I'm not really old enough to know, but I suspect that traditionalism in women is a pendulum a lot like politics is, and it swings left and right every X many years.

I've read that the youngest generation now is more conservative than any recent generation, it might be starting to slowly swing back.

It's kinda like fashion, things go out of style when everyone is doing it, and something new comes along, and eventually you cycle back round to where you started, once there's enough of a genorational gap to forget it was ever cool to begin with.

I also think that women will soon realize that trying to compete with men for as much meaningless sex as possible, doesn't make them happy.

Mindless hedonism harms society. Full stop.

Power+privilege+single+horny+yes = no

reading comprehention, everybody! check her's out.

what about mindful hedonism?

Yes I know, it's what led up to my life now.
>grandmother becomes feminist
>ruins marriage with father
>father goes crazy with abandonment issue
>tries to marry first girl he see's
>she engages with him
>breaks up (and was a whore too)
>marries my mother because she's super nice
>she's also super lazy, why she's nice, and never does housewerk
>he breaks back at work
>comes home and clean more
>loses mind from lack of sleep
>I end up in foster care because neither of them are sane enough to raise a child
Yay for my specific story.

Even more fucked up, the chick that dated me was impregnated by her youth pastor.

What even kind of world did I end UP IN REEEEEE

My mother didn't even want to have kids also, my father did. It's so ass backwards for me specifically.

ruins marriage with grand*father

Look like a politically correct way to weed out unwanted partners. There's nothing wrong with this.

OH

And my grandfather went on to just randomly knock up random women, and ended up having eight daughters without a father.

Did that escalate out of control at all grandmother-first-feminist?

>>VICE: If not hook-ups, what are you looking for on Tinder?

>>Fatima: To be honest, at first, I was down for whatever, but after a year of going wild, I told myself my second year of college that I just wanted a boyfriend. [That's] why I put no hook-ups. I'm still lowkey down [to hook-up], but I'd rather have someone long-term than a one-night stand.

>> I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol.\.

>>YEAR OF GOING WILD (FUCKING every Chad in School)

>>Now I just want a cucked beta boyfriend....

I wish Scarlet letters were a real thing, I wish you could really tell who this fucking disgusting whores are so you could avoid them
i wish they could get branded

>scarlet letters
Never heard of it but there's the fact that women have STD's twice as often as men. You could consider that a brand.

luckily yes they sometimes brand themselves with things like chokers. One needs a keen eye to spot them. Sometimes it's the behavior, the vocabulary, the modes of expression

It's just typical female tactics. They pretend they're not sluts, that way they don't feel bad when that act like total whores.

its a book about a whore and the cucked husband

adulteress Hester Prynne must wear a scarlet A to mark her shame after getting pregnant.
Her lover, pastor Arthur Dimmesdale, remains unidentified and is wracked with guilt, while her husband, Roger Chillingworth, seeks revenge.

>If I get a boyfriend on tinder I don't want him to think I'm a slut :P

I've swiped on women who said "no hookups" and still wanted a hook up. Honestly man, women are so disgustingly promiscuous that no relationship can work these days. People wait until they're like 35 to get married too so by that time a woman's pair bonding ability is greatly reduced. Just use them for children, sex and nothing else

Whitney, 19, Retail:

>>In the past, I would've used hooking up to make me feel complete. I haven't been "alone" in three years, so when I was, hooking up with someone was the way to go—especially with my close guy friends. Eventually people started calling me a whore, and I became something that I didn't want to be anymore. I guess I'm trying to cope with being single by not hooking up with people anymore, [so I'm] trying to find a new distraction in my life.

how can someone be so weak? she rather fuck her close friends than deal with being single......

This is good advice, unless you find a diamond in the rough.

kek just say you're not looking for a hook up either and then just hook up, pump n dump em

>I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol
Lucky. When I went to college all I picked up is crippling alcoholism and an Engineering degree

It seems college is only bad for most people. Why do they still go?

Always thought it was a meme and that only trash use tinder for fucking but my neighbors white daughter uses tinder to get fucked by black men. Very depressing because I knew this chick since she was in diapers. Used to babysit her and now she's a literal whore. Her bio says she's down for anything and just wants to have fun.

It's not just her. All women, ALL women, are exactly like this.

you are literally told you wont make it in life and you will become homeless if you dont go to college

also you will be seen as a social failure by friends and family

>I was a sheltered child so going off to college and being free—I went wild with hook-ups, even my guy friends would give me props and say I'm their idol
They always have an excuse, something to fall back on to absolve them of any responsibility for the mess they get themselves in. O-oh I was a sheltered girl, feel bad for me :(

I've seen women use the deaths of family members to justify cheating.
"Oh I was in a hard place and Chad comforted me in my time of need :("

why don't you notify your neighbor? It is good to rebuke a whore

What is tinder ??

do you live in florida by any chance? lol

theres a girl in my neighborhood that is literally the same

You know how Kim Jong Un gets all the ladies? Now imagine Kim was tall, white and handsome with all the ladies and that's tinder.

How do you even fake that flag?
Kim, is that you?

Tinder is a smartphone app where all the western whores advertise their goods. You just swipe on their picture and *bam* anal in the alley.

I don't blame you for hating us.

>also you will be seen as a social failure by transgenders otherkins with a degree in gender studies.
Oh no

Its a mobile app created to facilitate the spread of AIDS and various other STD's

She wants to be a STEM major too.

Yeah, I'll just walk up to him and tell him she's a whore. It's not my place for that. But every young person around us knows she's on tinder now and are cringing. At least the guys.

No, New York. Just depressing seeing a woman you know be an actual whore. I don't know how popular tinder is but it's sad seeing people with potential use it. Literally can get a life changing STD from this shit.

youtu.be/75KrnEzoVxE

>find it really hard to meet people
>atheist
>may or may not want kids
>self-admitted cheater
What a mess

>introvert
>sucks cocks left and right and dates married men

What's a hook up?

then I'd tell her I don't date people that weak

>using tinder
pretty fucking disgusting m8