Are Freemasons, Jews and other abrahamists hiding the Hyperborean civilization and Atlantis from us...

Are Freemasons, Jews and other abrahamists hiding the Hyperborean civilization and Atlantis from us? Why is it that there are multiple ancient sources of stating the existence of these by Celts, Greeks, Egyptians, British and even Meso-American natives? Or are we simply not worthy enough to go to Hyperborea yet because of degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
youtube.com/watch?v=f8d3tc9gpUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also ancient lightbulb

Research. Answers exist but You have to find them. People who already know don't keep it a secret just to keep other people in the dark. Answers come with the shitty cost of alienating yourself from everyone you currently know. The problem is that everyone believes one thing or another. The truth is revealed only after belief is cast aside. Once you find truth, you change. The whole world changes. Those you love distance themselves from you because they will never understand you unless they find truth for themselves. You'll never be able to show them the truth. When the truth becomes self evident to you by your own experience, you'll understand why the truth is hidden. You will be okay with that. In fact, you'll embrace it and continue keeping it hidden. But not to keep others in the dark.. You'll contently accept the fact that you'll never be able to effectively communicate the truth to anyone, including those you love, sufficiently enough so they understand the truth the way you understand it. Its not simple. No one will ever be ready until they stop believing in the concept of belief and look for their own answers through their own experience and their own decisions and their own will..

>hiding the Hyperborean civilization and Atlantis from us?
Yes, there is a global cover up going on and there was an ancient civilisation in the Urals and many other places.

pic related

Why is there a snake in the lightbulb?

DELET THIS

Also, degeneracy plays a role in why the truth is not taught. Degeneracy also plays a role in why the truth is not accepted by the masses when it's shown, intentionally or otherwise. But its still not that simple, and it's much much darker

how would one go about beginning this journey towards truth, would you say?

what did you mean by this?

The most important prerequisite is to stop believing in belief itself.
Then.. Observe the world subjectively. Observe yourself subjectively. Remove yourself from who you think you are and observe that persons life subjectively. Subjectively research all religions and the occult. Let go of ideas you're attached to. Set aside things you were taught growing up. Embrace all information as a resource to find more information. Never ignore subjects that would normally make you uncomfortable. Seek information from original sources. Do not read a preface to a source unless it was written by the author. Do not allow opinions from others influence your own. Stop watching TV. Do not discredit anything you've previously thought to be wrong. To disbelieve one thing is to believe that its wrong. Trace ideas as far back to the original as you possibly can. Then research the source of the idea the same way. Its not easy or simple and takes great commitment and patients

>have an open agenda to destroy white european lineages whilst trying to destroy our philia by mass immigration and promoting multiethnic and multicultural west.
>claimed till very recently we are descendants of niggers till they were unable to keep a lid on it anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE
What do you think user?
They are hiding SOMETHING BIG.. that makes them for whatever reason mortified of us and seeing themselves as inferior to us but will ofcourse not publically admit it.

Also what is philia? Philia "Aristotelian concept signifying 'friendship' - ethno-cultural consensus between members of the same city.

>"For aristotle, democracy is possible only within homogenous ethnic groups, whilst despots have always reigned over highly fragmented societies".

exactly what multiculti and multiethnic propaganda destroys. So you realize that this is done overtly, don't tell me they don't know about aristotle or how empires in the past crumbled because of the aforementioned.

Degeneracy spawns from ignorance and deception. Ignorance and deception spawn from belief. This is a tool of success for some people who seek control. Some people who seek control have found it easier to conceal much deeper and darker forms of degeneracy if they maintain their control

That pic made me question the origin of the Sahara.

Personally i think that there's something to that some people are not originally from here or some interaction occurred in the past at the very least, a colony of some sorts or similar. It's a mindblowing notion so i try not to think about it too much, but the differences between an european and a nigger are so massive that we might aswell be different species eventhough sexually compatible outside that the differences are so massive that that seems to be one of the only bridges between us.

I don't know exactly what it is they're hiding, but they are definately hiding something massive. Whilst simultaneously aggressively trying to undermine the lineages they are hiding things about. Unlike the irellevant niggers which they are propping up like never before using them also to diminish our lineages, And it's lightyears away from the bullshit about niggers being k4ngz which they weren't..

>That pic made me question the origin of the Sahara.
There's a pyramid in china aswell, these structures cover the diameter of earth and align with easter island aswell, and was probably built by the same civilization.

The hyperboreans also is very possible that they were originally offworlders. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
>neither by ship nor on foot would you find the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans.
So not by foot nor by ship, only two options left are flight or some etherical place.

There's many indications that the atlantis is perhaps in what we call antarctica flash frozen under the ice. And that it being in the atlantic is just a ruse, it's also called the great white continent.

From the pole you also have a unique observational view and can see various things you can't see anywhere else.

Atlantis is in the Atlantic,it cant be found because the seafloor went back to "normal" after the NA icecap melted.
I dont think they were offworlders.Thats not how it works,human dna evolved in the boundary of this planet for a fact.
My opinion is that they were the remnants of the latest advanced civilization that got asteroided back to the stone age for leaving the planet.
The Antarctica is hush-hush because there is a planety defense installation.The same with the Arctic.

>The Antarctica is hush-hush because there is a planety defense installation.The same with the Arctic.
I don't buy that for a second, i think the myth of it being in atlantic was deliberately propagated to hide where it actually was so that nobody would find it, but i understand the secrecy from how hyperborea is described and how closely it is linked to the atlantis story.

If there are remnants of some hyper advanced civilization there including technology i would throw a fucking lid on that too. We have enough to deal with jihaadi suicide bombers, if they had bomb technology that could destroy the entire planet with ease i would pretend it didn't exist aswell. By the relation to developing power sources and how they can be "misappropriated" to destructive weapons.

There's also the strange oddity of hitlers intense interest in that area, setting up a base there aswell. And the swaztika banner and the order of the black sun might be related to some advanced energy device that would have ensured the nazi regime victory over all the worlds forces. Without such a thing 80 million germans could not possibly have hoped to have won wwII. But this is ofcourse mostly conjecture.

But i think if they found something it's so advanced that they haven't been able to reserve engineer it. Or maybe they can't even get into the actual facility or base or whatever the fuck is actually there.

off to the >>\x\ with you

>Atlantis not in the Atlantic
psyop
I told you why you cant find it nowadays and it makes sense.The Antarctis was full of ice at that time.
>advanced ancient technology
psyop
The "advanced" technology was invented a long time ago and kept a lid on it,it was not "ancient".Think Tesla&co
>Hitlers interest in the Antarctis
Yes,it surely had nothing to with being a nice staging point for invading SA.

smells like damage control at this point, and i've already said i understand that. Which is strange that you pounced on me so quickly.
but.
>off to the >>\x\ with you
Is a fair point.

thats clearly an eggplant

>thats clearly an eggplant
There we go, go home, nothing to see here.

Damage control about what?When there is 2 explanations,the simpler one is usually true.
There is no need for mental gymnastics pissing in the face of facts to dream about Atlantis being in the Antarctis when its a fact that in the past couple million years the Antarctis was covered in ice.
Like how magically they find advanced ancient stuff that can be reverse engineered and then kept a lid on it.You go,look up how many patents are hold back by the patent system because they would mess up the current power balance in technology.See,no need to find ancient vacuum energy device and then keep it a secret when you can just invent it?
Just like how Hitler was inertested in the Antarctica is a valid strategic point for a staging ground to conquer the American continent with resources to back it up.Makes more sense than finding "hollow earth" entry and alike.

Requesting more redpills, senpai.

>atlantis is in the antlantic ocean, but you can't find it ever cause i said so.
>stop saying it's in antarctica REEEE, we know where it is it's in atlantic ocean but you can't find it ever for reasons.
>hyperboreans weren't offworlders or were in part offworld, eventhough the descriptions of them clearly indicate some correlation to that because you couldn't get to their glorious assembly by foot or by ship.
>hyperboreans have no correlation with antarctica or atlantis.. atlantis is in altantic ocean but you can't find it cause it's FUCKING MAGIC. But you need to keep looking in the atlantic ocean but you can't find it ever.. REEE SHUT UP!

have a (You) and calm down i'll drop it. You have a good time.

Ohboy.Here let me show you where Atlantis is,right where Plato told it were.
Now go get a ball,and push it in at one place.What will happen?The ball will bulge elsewhere.Now release the pressure and try to find where the bulge was.

Atlantic Ocean. It's in the name, why have I never thought about that.

>tries to give you a way out, you just keep going
Better if you had kept your fucking mouth shut.
It's in antarctica. what you are describing is the ruse. "hyperboreans" creators of atlantis. Can't get to the actual assembly of them by foot or by boat because it's offworld. But can get to the installation/city. Have fun with your bulge.

I dont need a way out..You need a way out because logic is not on your side.
>sees flag
Oh.Nevermind.

Probably shouldn'tve mentioned the planetary defense installation in antarctica then.
>The Antarctica is hush-hush because there is a planety defense installation.The same with the Arctic.
What is a cover story and how you blew it already by me simply hinting that there's some indication that the legendary atlantis is in antarctica hidden under the ice.
You're either a d- larper or fantastically stupid.

I've been doing all of that since early teenage years and I know a great deal nowadays. When close family members and friends bring up topics such as real truths, nature of things, history, occultism, religions, etc, I can only smile and keep quiet. It wouldn't do them any good to know.

Well,faggotflag,where would you put planetary defense weapons,if not on the poles of the planet where they can cover the entire surroundings of a globe while keeping a lid on it because its in a place where no one really wants to go?

That fucking wall in the Russian countryside freaked me out when I first saw it. Parts look natural but other parts decidedly don't, and it's unfathomably big.

No you fool it's just a LARP club like all of (((secret societies))) the real organizations who control the world or have amassed occult knowledge are invisible and not known by anyone and the moment info goes out it's either censored or not enough to prove anything.

>tldr Masons, Luminutty and 322 etc are just for shits and giggles

Here are some theories
1.Atlantis was thought to be huge sea faring empire spanning the entire world that built many large pyramid structures around the world before noahs flood. Search 'similar pyramid architecture/techniques' also search bermuda underwater pyramids.

2. The bible hints that a race of giants/nephillum ruled over humans and similar races before noahs flood (god destroyed them). The giants were said to be a mix between angels and humans and were said to be abominations. Ancient mythology may have been based on actual stories.

>Well,faggotflag,where would you put planetary defense weapons,if not on the poles of the planet where they can cover the entire surroundings of a globe while keeping a lid on it because its in a place where no one really wants to go?
You're absolutely right, doesn't mean that it's us who put it there originally, the hyperboreans were tightly related to the far northern hemisphere (because antarctica obviously)
Took you long enough though to answer. Hope you don't get in trouble for this if you're not just larping. If it's any consolation people in general don't know a damn thing about it or don't care.

>Atlantis
>The most advanced civilization.
>Get rekt by the end of the Ice Age and sunken like an inmigrant in the Mediterranean sea
Meh.

Anyway, francmasons are unironically the source of all the evil in this time. And it began in the fucking France.

No i was cooking food,you know.
There is a flaw in your logic let me point it out.
If your hyperboreans had planetary defense installations,why did they get asteroided to extinction?

It's also ideal locations to form a shield around the earth emanating from both poles sort of like what the magnetosphere does.

>If your hyperboreans had planetary defense installations,why did they get asteroided to extinction?
Who said they got asteroided? You're the one who mentioned the planetary defense installation not me.

What is that?

Because its whats happening for millions of years.A civilisation rises,then gets asteroided back to the stone age.
Its like how people believe with all their heart that reptilians are aliens and doesnt even consider the possibility that they are the remnants of the intelligence that rised in the dinosaurs age.Everything is much more simple than you think.Humans found evidence of this with the moonlanding,and they built weapons to try to avoid the same.

>we're all reptilians now
>alien base on the moon
Ok you lost me now, after larping about that it's all manmade. And your cover story blown about atlantis by yourself, you are concocting some other coverstory, this time asteroids, is this the fallback position?

You fucked up by mentioning the planetary defense installation in a, after i said atlantis was hidden in the ice. It's also the perfect locations (both poles) outside of the general human population to place/hide shield generators to cover the entire earth against assault in similar way of how the magnetosphere works but an actual shield/barrier temporary aswell ideal location for planetary defense systems, for practical purposes the general human population wouldn't even know they were there because of the remoteness of the poles, especially if hidden by natural terrain.

Now you're talking about derelict bases on the moon, not sure what you're on about anymore. But i must admit it's a bit entertaining.

Oh i havent even started with Mars,mate.It may be entertaining,but its the only thing logic enables to be true.
Also its not star trek,you cant have magic shields protecting you.EM fields are proven to work somewhat against radiation,but not against kinetic energy.
Also,asteroids.Its a very effective way to put a species back to the stone age even after they left the planet but not the solar system.
It doesnt costs you a dime.
It conceals you.
So why would you come in,guns blazing revealing yourself in the first place and spend resources when you dont have to?
Also,reptilians naow.
Everything is connected.Everything.
Dont even start,i made coffe.

>larper pretending to work in above secret projects.
>knows about antarctica being atlantis theory, larps to defend cover story of atlantic ocean
>claims it's all man made, then drops planetary defense system in antarctica. Completely folds and starts talking about reptilians, derelict bases on the moon and mars.
>you can't make a temporary thoroidal shield to disintegrate matter on impact.
Make your coffee.. dinner must be ready soon aswell? take your time.

Before you debunk the thoroidal field after your little coffee trip, look up magnetosphere. pic related.
The poles create this field and it defends earth against solar winds producing the dance of light near the poles called aurora borealis as it is deflected off the magnetosphere.

But there's things to suggest that the sun is an electromagnetic engine and what you're seeing are high intensity energy discharges hitting the magnetosphere.

So you're saying nobody can ever make a shield utilizing similar principle but a matter barier instead? Well if they did they would certainly setup installations at both poles wouldn't they?
your words.

I already had food thanks.
Im not working in any secret projects mate,i grow trees for a living in the middle of a desert.
You didnt made any argument so far outside of calling me a larper as that going to do something like the jews think calling me a nazi will make me shiver in fear.
Why do you think human technology is unable to produce atmosphere to space weapons?
Thoroidal shield is something im unaware of as it seems google too.Also why envelope the globe in a shield when you can just shoot the asteroid maintaining secrecy?

cringe
cringe
cringe
go back to /x/

Source?

Make me,dumbfuckistani.

>Thoroidal shield is something im unaware of as it seems google too.Also why envelope the globe in a shield when you can just shoot the asteroid maintaining secrecy?
Because massive debris coming at you very fast.

Yeah you seem to be unaware about the whole deal i am dissapoint, it's part of the whole black sun thing and why the disc shape of the suborbital crafts etc which tesla also delved into. It's part of how the earth creates gravity. And part of how you can possibly form anti gravity fields aswell as other fields. So you don't turn into a bug splattered on the interior of the craft when it stops on a dime and goes instantly up at massive speed, which is why thought controlled/symbiotic engines is a must.

You grow trees for a living though so good on you for that. It's been interesting the whole
>we're all reptilians and sheeeiit
made me chuckle.

Gornaya shoria

>picture illustrating the magnetosphere shield taken directly from nasa.gov
>cringe

>artificial gravity
>dont turn into bug splattered while it stops on a dime
Thats intertia dampening,nothing to do with gravity mate.
Man is not reptilian you imbecile.Its just a logical answer to all the reptilian sightings.There are so many,you cant dismiss all of them.

>d-dont bully during my LARP!!!! REEEEEEEE
god you're a joke

Seems like you cant make me.So go back being a good dumbfuckistani citizen and sleep to get to your american dream.

Spooky shit. Thanks

You forgot the Vedas and ancient indo-Aryan legends about Hyperborea, which are probably the oldest existing evidence of an Arctic Aryan homeland.

>similar principle but a matter barier instead
YEAH BRUH IT'S JUST THAT EZ LMAO
God you fucking schizos sure hate to do actual research despite all your claims to the contrary.

>Thats intertia dampening,nothing to do with gravity mate.
Did you consider it's the same thing? You'll have to dampen inertia in all directions.. counter/anti gravity field corresponding to the earths gravity.
>reptilians.. reptilians everywhere!

>YEAH BRUH IT'S JUST THAT EZ LMAO
I didn't say it was easy. Nor did i say your average breh have that/made that technology.

Correct

>I didn't say it was easy.
You mentioned "the same principle but which could block matter", definitely implying you don't understand what you're talking about. There is no "same principle but different" to an EM field.

You're on the right track. Here's an extremely brief run down:

>the biblical flood was real, but it was not the first world-ending Cataclysm, and it won't be the last. It also occurred some 10,000 years ago, not 6,000 as biblical fundamentalists insist.
>the world which the flood destroyed was dominated by two supercontinents and races, although there were others as well
>the first was Atlantis, located at that time in the center of the Atlantic Ocean
>Atlanteans were "refugees" from the fall of Hyperborea. They were Aryans. When Atlantis itself was destroyed, survivors fled both east to Europe and the Middle East and west to the Americas. This explains the legends of the fair-haired wise men who came to the indigenous peoples of Egypt, the Americas, etc. after their homeland was destroyed.
>Parallel to this Olympic, "solar" civilization was a telluric, "lunar" civilization located in Lemuria. Lemuria was peopled by a dark-skinned race and located in the center of what is now the Indian Ocean.
>when Lemuria was destroyed at the same time roughly as atlantis, Lemurians fled east to Australia, north to the subcontinent, and west to Africa. This explains the genetic similarities between aboriginal Australians, Dravidians in India and Bangladesh, and similar ethnic groups in Africa. They are all the degenerated remnants of Lemuria.

You're mixing two different concepts. Antarctica and Atlantis are deeply related, but one is not the other.

What did you learn about? I'd like to contrast it with what I learned.

Yes all the maps before the 1600's (when the masons took over the world order) had the four islands at the north pole with mt. meru in the center this land is hyperborea and they are hiding it from us. It is literally Eden and where mankind came from

the bulge idea (see randall carlson on joe rogan) is that there were huge icecaps at the poles that when they melted, released their pressure upon the landmass
less weight on the northern landmass = it goes up, and the bulge effect makes the atlantic area go down in reaction

What a great people we stem from, The truth of the world is amazing. Out real history is as rich and fascinating as science fiction...When you get researching on these things, and ancient people and religions, and then people's haplogroups and genetic makeup... The truth is all there. White people are unique in a very special way.

Ukraine has some interesting things as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=f8d3tc9gpUk

We where kings, and shit.

>You mentioned "the same principle but which could block matter", definitely implying you don't understand what you're talking about. There is no "same principle but different" to an EM field.
No i'm saying it would be same principle in how the field unfolds, we were talking about how curious it was the myths about atlantis/antarctica and the hyperboreans being at the poles. Would be the perfect locations to generate such a field or setup planetary defense installations which may now be derelict.

He's the guy talking about bases on mars and the moon and reptilians everywhere, i've not said any such thing but actually mocked it. I linked the nasa gov image of the magnetosphere shield as proof of concept of the poles being a perfect place to setup such a shield. Ofcourse that kind of technology to actually generate some sort of barrier is lightyears ahead of the public science.

My whole premise has been all the while that there's something in antarctica under the ice that's related to the hyperborean/atlantis story. Which is very interesting in itself because of the aforementioned but also how the hyperboreans were described essentially as having an offworld nature.

>This land was supposed to be perfect, with the sun shining twenty-four hours a day, which to modern ears suggests a possible location within the Arctic Circle during the Midnight Sun-time of year. However, it is also possible that Hyperborea had no real physical location at all, for according to the classical Greek poet Pindar,

neither by ship nor on foot would you find
the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans.

Pindar also described the otherworldly perfection of the Hyperboreans:

Never the Muse is absent
from their ways: lyres clash and flutes cry
and everywhere maiden choruses whirling.
Neither disease nor bitter old age is mixed
in their sacred blood; far from labor and battle they live.[1]

Could this be because several reasons?
Earth expanding due to its hollow expanding. I've just started reading about it and so far it *could* be.