My sister coalburned with some rugby mulatto oy nigger from Fiji

and it tore my family apart. Predictable.

Other than the niggerfucking, everything was 'okay' before the 2016 election runup. Now everyone in my family claims the other person is racist bla bla.

Lesson: Family never lets family coal burn.

Bestiality should be illegal.

any nudes

Im glad my sister is too disabled to date so I dont have to worry about her

Disown her OP. If my sister did that she wouldn't be my sister any more. We have to set an example... Shame and exclusion from the group is a very effective way of doing that and correcting bad behaviour.

You're absolutely right, except that you will be the one excluded from the family for being an intolerant jealous racist.

The only solution is to defu.

That's the nice thing about having an only parent father. He was very watchful for that shit when my sister was young.

she cute?

Disability runs in the family eh?

No. My parents are also very racist.

Retard sister is best sister

This.

Good for you because even on far right anti immigration circles, 95% wouldn't do shit.

Burn the coal

OP you should just chill and let your sister get that dick

and be careful around the Fijibro- those dudes are mean, you don't want to get hurt

No she didn't. This is another Antifa faggot shill thread. Keep shilling fags.

Saged

u mad white boi?

doesn't matter, I am not going to any family functions if Jamal is there laughing at us. (hasn't happened yet) but at larger functions like weddings, you can see it.

Would you a retarded chick?

You can see what ? I'm not sure to understand.

Do you mean it is ok to go to a wedding even if Tyrone is there ?

Sorry, I meant that in my small immediate family, at least my sisters are not bringing Jamal to the family events (they do not have BBC boyfriends, thanks to KEK)

But at larger family/extended family events, like family weddings, "I can see that, with my own eyes" because some of the young adult white females, show up with dindu boyfriends, for the event. Horrifying, not something I approve of.

And yes, I attend these weddings, unsettling though it is to my eyes, I do not know the females, who throw away their lives and their genes to mate with chimpoids.

I see.
The fact remains that if someone of your close family is a race traitor, you are quite likely to have to be the one that is excluded, as everyone else is going to accept the treason and won't act against it.

Sad, but true.

15th post is best post

of course they wouldnt because they are normal people and not edgy 19 yearold pseudorightwing larpers

just like 95% of women wouldn't fuck niggers

Do you have the video?

So, there's a nigger that needs to be taught a lesson that it is not all right to hang out with white girls and your family failed to teach that nigger that lesson.

kerdasi amaq

Kys ahmed

1 post from OP what did he mean by this?

Disowning a family member is never the solution

Listen to this guy, goyim! Your family is immune from your aspersions and judgement, they are blood! If they act subhuman or betray you completely, you are to continue endorsing their hedonism and bestiality!

Don't you dare hold others accountable for their own actions, much less those you love dearly. This will only hurt them, goy- I mean, guy!

Disowning just gives them fodder to spread about you and turns more people. There's middleground between disowning and letting your sibling do whatever the fuck they want.

Probably ought to develop a backbone and confront the person in question directly telling them they're destroying their own life and decimating their loved ones, and if they continue or do not immediately cease that kind of disgusting, subhuman behavior, they will no longer be considered family.

Oh yes goy, just strengthen her connections to him by making her feel like he's the only person who haven't abandoned her. So she'll stay with him even after he starts beating her up.

Yep

i think its worth for most o f the women since blacks are 20 cm on average

>just like 95% of women wouldn't fuck niggers
wrong

ew, a jew

>OYY VEYYY, GOY, DD-D-D-DONT DISCOURAGE R-RACE MIXING
>W--W-W-WHY DO YOU WANT T-TO GAS ME G-GOYIM, IM ONE OF YOU, D-DONT Y-Y--Y-YOU KNOW????

lmao stop being mad, whites are 4 inches smaller than blacks, do you honestly think that its unnatural for a woman to be interested in big cocks?

I never said that race mixing is fine.
If you don't want her to get beaten up to death she needs somewhere to come back.

White women go black because it is what makes them happy and offers them the greatest amount of fulfillment in their lives. What their father, husband, or boyfriend thinks does not matter: it is all about them and their pleasure. They are going black because it is what they want for themselves, their friends, their daughters, their nieces… hell society as a whole. They see black men as being superior in every way, and they base their choice to go black on that understanding. To me the constant focus on what white bois think is highly misogynistic in that it says that women cannot make choices for themselves without a white man’s consent or approval.
While I am all for subjugation: submission is the result of either a conscious and subconscious choice, and should not be compelled based by outside factors like societal pressure or perceived cultural norms; as that can only result in misery for everyone. White girls offer themselves up to me because they see me and the race I represent as being superior to themselves. They see power in my ebony skin when it is pressed against their soft pale flesh, they feel the might of thick black cock as they admiringly hold it in their small dainty hands, and intrinsically sense the potent virility of my African seed as it floods into their wantonly unprotected womb, and in that moment of complete vulnerability, as they weep with joy as my dark genetic code washes over their pure Caucasian bloodline, they know what it is to truly serve a cause that is greater than themselves.

Stop trying. As shown by Sup Forums users have no concept of togetherness or family. They would press a button that says "your mother, sister and firstborn child die along with a nigger/jew"

ok tyrone enjoy pozzing every fat chick that walks by

Same here OP, except my sister has a nigger baby and is a single mother trying to trap some white cuck she's dating into marriage. I don't speak to her anymore and neither does my dad, nor do we intend to. She won't be welcome at any family functions nor will she be in my father's will. As far as we're concerned, she's already dead.

you hear to prove him wrong czech whore?
you suck nigger dick well?

there is tons of 10/10 fucking and dating blacks.