If you think civic nationalists are worse than communists, then you are one of (((them)))

If you think civic nationalists are worse than communists, then you are one of (((them))).

Admit it Sup Forums youd breed that boipucci

Ya think you're hot shit, dontcha?!

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

yea, i would to be fair

Communist is just a branch of Marxism from us just to take goyim's properties.

No because I wouldn't be able to just walk up to her and stick my cock in, there'd be all this extra bullshit and ain't nobody got time for dat.

Wait, this is a trap?
Halp, I'm being molested!

"We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America." (The Jew, December 1925, Zinobit)

Thats why you seize the means of reproduction

Check the bulge.

>crossdressing fag commie
Unsurprising things for $50.

Go away

She's a girl. She just has fat labia.

civic nationalism is worse than communism because at least communism will fall apart within a few decades

Look at the demographics and attitudes of former communist countries

So you admit that civic nationalism ia viable in the long term?

Put your flags back on.

Youre just jealous of that boi. He prob gets tons of that cock game

of course, its a very good tool for destroying actual nations in that way. boiling the frog slowly

The absolute and complete failure of Communism during the 20th century should be more than enough for a rational human being to understand what a garbage socioeconomic philosophy it is in theory and practice.

It's a Jewish scam created by (((THEM)))