Dunkirk

Will this movie just be another "we wuz the good guyz n shieeet nazi satanists eat children"-kind of movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
express.co.uk/news/uk/786093/Hitler-Nazi-Germany-Battle-of-Dunkirk-World-War-2-peace-treaty-British-Winston-Churchill
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html
telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_(Highland)_Division#France_1940
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkforce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Nazis. This movie will be lit

You do understand that Hitler stopped advancing for Dunkirk because he wanted a peace treaty with the brittish?
But i guess Churchill wanted a war.
Yeah Nazis are the evil guys...

Reviews seem to say it's just about the chaos of the Dunkirk evacuation and it doesn't say much about the war itself, or the evil natsees.

btw Nolan isn't jewish and directs, produces, and writes his own movies.

You realise Hitler only didn't want war with the English because he felt English people were either Celtic or German. He had purely racial reasons...

Sorry, I forgot I was on Sup Forums.

Heil Hitler

so? its not a bad reason

>he didn't want war against his own kind

Wow, truly a monster.

No one should want war at all and should be a last resort. If I were Hitler, I'd sooner openly embezzle the government money into the Nazi party, declare bankruptcy and then put the money back into the treasury.

People will still hate you, but less people will die.

Hopefully you are right, Nolan makes great movies and I would hate to see him making an easy cash grab and political points.

I dont say the Nazis were great, it's just that in most movies its blown out of proportion.
Hitler didnt want to start a war with poland, he didnt want a war with the brittish, he didnt have extermination camps as there is proof of. And so on...

People died because of other countries felt threatened by a rising nation.

>You do understand that Hitler stopped advancing for Dunkirk because he wanted a peace treaty with the brittish?
[citation needed]
Also, Wehraboo dindunuffinfags can get fucked.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre

Watching it at Melbourne Museum on Friday lads.

>No one should want war at all and should be a last resort

He didn't want war with the British nor did he start the war with them. If you want to shake your fist at someone over it then that would be best directed at Churchill.

No one cares about nations rising so long as tariffs aren't involved, regardless the motivation for invading France was the Versailles treaty which I'll accept was not a fair cease fire.

He invaded Poland which triggered a treaty with Britain. He invaded Poland due to reports of Germans being mistreated in Danzig corridor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II

War crimes will always exist.

express.co.uk/news/uk/786093/Hitler-Nazi-Germany-Battle-of-Dunkirk-World-War-2-peace-treaty-British-Winston-Churchill

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html

telegraph.co.uk/history/10336126/Nazis-offered-to-leave-western-Europe-in-exchange-for-free-hand-to-attack-USSR.html

Of course Hitler wanted to attack Russia, Stalin was a force to be reckon with, he also broke several promises with Germany costing german lives.

From what I remember the Germans bombed the British to have them surrender and than one night on a raid a couple bombs landed off target not killing civilians (yet) but a urban farm of some sorts and Churchill used state as his reason to start raids against the Germans.
This is information from David Irving and although his name is tarnished now he seemed alright for a time.

Hitler wanted peace so much Hess had to escape his grasp eh?

They always are like that cause producers are a mainstream marionettes of what liberal lefty people like to hear, so this one is not an exception.

Hess and Hitler wanted peace with the brittish. Both tried. None succeeded.

It makes my angry that this kind of insignificant shit is made into a movie because they were anglos. Why not make a movie about the battle of kursk?

hello fellow victor

Will Finland ever get its land back and Germany Konigsburg?

Harry Styles is cute af!

I wonder if we will get a mention or be forgotten to history yet again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_(Highland)_Division#France_1940

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkforce

just like clockwork

muh nazi hold back

You know there's no way it'll paint them in a positive light, at best it'll mostly ignore them and have them asking a plot device.

That's a total myth, the Dunkirk advance was stopped because the Germans were notorious for outrunning their supply lines and their Panzer divisions went well ahead of their infantry divisions, the pause was given so that the infantry could catch up to the armored divisions. It's a German logistical/strategic error which gave the British and French a window to escape. That and the Mostly French and British rearguard action bought them much needed time also.

keep dreaming wehraboo

whoops wrong guy

You know what I don't see there? SHOOTING UNARMED WHITE PRISONERS.

Uninformed speculation

Claims based on the translation of a notebook written by one of Hess' friends eight years after the fact.

A repeat of the second link.

You got anything else? The fact is that Hitler's chimpout reduced the continent to rubble and was directly responsible for the removal of right-wing governments in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Romania, Albania, Bulgaria and Germany and their replacement with colonial communist regimes. Hitler was a catastrophe for those opposing communism.

>embezzle the govt money into Nazi party

Didn't Germany kick out all the jewish bankers and secrete societies and then become one of the wealthiest, powerhouse economies at the time?

This movie is going to be fucking amazing. I look forward to not seeing a single black throughout it.

>Why not make a movie about the battle of kursk?

Nobody has money to do it properly. The battle was absolutely fucking massive and large part of its "charm" comes from that enormous scale.

Heт, they can get some nukes over helsinki and turku, nothing more

>PG-13 war drama about the Dunkirk disaster

What to expect:

>2 hour long talk about girlfriends waiting at home
>not a single drop of blood, during war
>not a single "curse" word, during war

Not gonna spend a single cent for this piece of garbage.

hitler stopped advancing because contrary to Sup Forums memes, the french actually put SOME resistance and ze germans couldnt get to Dunkirk in time to murder everybody.

Only hollywood can spin the biggest Allied military disaster in WW2 into a fucking love story.

Hey, i know, at least it's not D-Day for the millionth time, but it'd be nice to see something else than a fucking love story.

>implying they won't include token African native corps and American black units
They will find a way.

yeah that scene kind of proves the movie will suck, these extras arent worth 1$.

the movie is under criticism for being to white.

ahhhh hello! it was 1940's europe fucktards!

France declared war on Germany you retarded faggot.

Turku and Helsinki need some cleansing hellfire desu

Wrong.

t. eternal Anglo

it's a christopher nolan movie. pretty sure historic accuracy will be important to him. and his movies are not riddled with sjw shit at all. i hope it stays that way. his movies are great.

lets get something correct people.

brits evacuated france because of the forward advance of nazi's.

they went back to britain and resupplied, got their numbers back up and launch successive retaliation offensives back on the european mainland.

there is nothing honourable about leaving 100's of thousands of troops to stop a forward advance from the enemy.

No.

Germany started a war against Poland without formal declaration until after the attack and France(together with Britain) honored their guarantees and declared war against Germany 2 days later.

This is cited.

Where's yours besides your ass?

it will just be a shit movie about shit noone cares about.

their going all out before the studios are bankrupt.

>PG-13 war movie
>no blood
>no vulgarities

nigger please.

The Brits are lucky, if the UK wasnt an island hitler would be drinking tea in the buckingham palace a week after his victory parade in Paris.

You're forgetting the whole December 7, 1941 part.

yeah, that's what happen when you have fun time humiliating a country like the post-WW1 Germany.
>ahahah eat shit german cucks
>ahahahah muh danzing corridor

Honor the guarantees they made after Germany was already mobilizing for war?

No sweetie, Germany wasn't the aggressor.

*tip*

>Germany wasn't the aggressor.

it was, stop rewriting history to make yourself feel better.

try saying that on /his, they will fuck you up.

It's not even based on historical facts. Dunkirk was a shitty mistake by Hitler, not some sort of master plan to kill 400.000 soldiers with no losses. Also there were basically zero civilian ships used by civilians in the evacuation.

>Retarded Britbongs unironically believe they were the good guys in WWII
>Their XX. century hero is an alcoholic fat warmonger retard who fucked up the UK for good.
The death of (((the West))) can't come soon enough.

Yes, Germany was already mobilizing.

They borrowed so much money from Rothschilds for their military industrial complex that Allies thought they're going to slow it down in 1939(otherwise they would go bankrupt!) but it didn't happen.

Piłsudski was right, French should've listened and helped us to take them down back in 1933.

Why didn't Germany finish them off? I'm interested to hear pol's ideas.

>entire plot is about retreating

are we sure this isn't a french production?

Nazis win in the end here atleast.
Fun seeing all those anglos running away.

The french got castrated in WW1, they probably knew very well hitler needs to brought down ASAP, but didnt do anything about it.

if that was all that germany wanted why did they take france and push all the way to the Volga?

germans didnt get there in time, overstretched their forces.
by the time they got their shit together, the Allied already got to the other side of the channell.

Might have had something to do with France declaring war on Germany

>Listening to anything /his/ shills say

Its rate M for mature audiences.
Won't be as good as Hacksaw Ridge

British losers LOOOOOL
fled away like bitches you are currently

>Hitler was a catastrophe for those opposing communism.
lel, yeah because jewish communists won the war. blame the allies for being subverted and made into jewish golems, not hitler.

dont like facts, eh?
heil hitler, heil hitler!!!

A nice historical movie with actual airplanes from that time.

It will be a great movie for someone who likes avionics and WWII.
Stormfags can fuck off with their shitler.

PG-13.

Just googled it.

They might as well be the Jews of Sup Forums. Don't like when people don't take your narrative for granted?

>it's another wehraboos think Hitler let the British/French evacuate to try and secure a peace treaty

You know what would secure a peace treaty? Killing or capturing the entire expeditionary force.

If he was letting them escape as a gesture of good will, why the constant aerial harrassment, massive casualties due to Stuka bombings, etc.

No, his generals told him his infantry was not in a position to push the envelope, they needed days to regroup and resupply. The only force that would be able to assault the pocket at that point was his panzer forces which would have resulted in a pyrrhic victory at best, and so they held back and allowed the Luftwaffe to attack them with impunity from the air.

French had mostly a political problem. The interwar years for France were wasted all together, aside from Maginot line there were no wide programs meant to modernize the army against German threat. They've finally made up their mind in 1934 or so even though clandestine rearmament of Germany was going on for years at that point. They also completely failed at actually executing the reparations they demanded form Weimar, and all of this happened because they've had 2 decades long unspoken political crisis.
Yeah Hitler only wanted to stop the occupation of Rheinland, no reason to start a war over it!
And then he only wanted to take Austria, no need to start war over it!
And then Sudetenland, no need to start a war over it!
OOOOOPS he partitioned Czechoslovakia, no need to start a war over it!
Oh wait Memel? Who cares about Memel, it's not worth to start a war over a meme!
Danzig corridor? Who cares about that, it's not worth to start a war over it!

Now ask yourself how long it would take before they would demand German-populated parts of Hungary.

I think we're gonna get hero fatigue; how many times can you watch young soldiers on the screen suffer heroically before you just don't give a shit anymore?

>They might as well be the Jews of Sup Forums. Don't like when people don't take your narrative for granted?

sooooo, you cant rebuke even 1 of their arguments, sooooo

>jews!
>kikes!
>shills

dont forget to heil hitler, heil hitler!!!

fucking cuck.

>If someone declares war on you, you attack them
Who could've foreseen this?
About the USSR:
>USSR annexes Bessarabia
>Starts mobilizing on the Soviet-German border
>Starts throwing armies to Europe from the Far-East
>Germany knows this, Operation Sea Lion is dropped, most units are transported tot he Eastern borders
>Germans carry out a preventive attack, since it's pretty obvious the USSR will attack sooner or later, and if that happens, Berlin will most likely fall in weeks

hitler and germans were a rabid dog, everybody knew that, but stormfags on a mongolian throat singing board 80 years later, seem to know better, lmao.

You can look for heroes somewhere else, mostly in writing.
Boethius, Tertullian, Dante, John Milton... such and such.

Found the liberal faggot

all ww2 movies are like that

>Starts throwing armies to Europe from the Far-East
This didn't happen.

There is not a single year in which the soviets reduced the amount of soldiers they've had on Manchurian/Japanese Border since the two big border incidents in 1938 and 1939.

Actually rebuked one of their arguments in regards to the targeting of ethnic Germans by polish citizens and authorities. The /his/ shill believed the initial report detailing it was released by the propaganda minister, to which I corrected him by showing him that it was a doctor and historian who originally brought it to attention.

Being a little like rat that /his/ shills (you) are, he never replied and chose to ignore that he was 100%, factually wrong on the subject. Shows how much you little autismos actually know (or choose to believe).

>MUH HISTORIANS MUH HISTORIANS
Get the fuck out of here you stupid cunt.

>what is Generation war
>What is 1944

As I recall, Germany was also trying to take some land to the east. Can't think of the country though.

>Germany knows this, Operation Sea Lion is dropped, most units are transported tot he Eastern borders
>Operation Sea Lion is dropped
>17 october 1940
>German invasion
>22 june 1941
If allies declared war for Anschluss, you'd tell now "Hitler only wanted Austria"
If allies declared war for Czechoslovakia, you'd tell now "Hitler only wanted sudetes"

Doesn`t matter, since the 1918 the russians that were communists all deserved to die.
What the english and the allies did after the war was a mistake, they should`ve kept going until they destroyed every single soviet after Hitler.
Until they killed Stalin as well, but "MUH PR" and not a single ignorant fuck being able to speak russian to tell what was happening.

And the russians who knew english and weren`t from the party mostly saved themselves, and even the ones that escaped Gulags and told people what was happening, were counter argumented by the communists that lied 24/7.

I thought all nazis after WW2 fled to Argentina, not Brazil

The only good russians were the ones that killed other russians in the red army during the war.
And since none of those survived, there are no good russian blood on the land, except the few that left.

I`m not a nazi, both Hitler and the Red Army, every single one of them, deserved to die for what you did to your people.

Nope. Argentina is most common but others fled to Paraguay and Brazil. Joseph Mengele died and was buried in Brazil.

this webm needs either Robocop or Terminator soundtrack

>this is what stormfags actually believe

>occupation of Rheinland
People don't really like when enemies occupy their Western territories. This is justified in my book
>Austria
Let's drop the Austrians are not German meme. Austrians wanted the Anschluss as much as Germans, since 1918. It was banned for a reason in Versailles
>Sudetenland
It was mostly German, and Czechoslovakians treated everyone who wasn't Slavic like shit. Justified in my book
>Annexation of Czechia
The only thing that isn't justified in my book. This annexation was only because of historical reasons.
>Memel
Lithuanians pretty much stole that land from Germany in 1918.
>Danzig corridor
Separating parts of a country is not normal, ffs, Everyone knew this can't go on forever. I bet the Entente did this on purpose, to provoke a war between Germany and Poland in the future

Honestly, most of these were territories taken form Germany in Versailles

>Nolan makes great movies
no such thing ever happened, you bullprepping sven
bet it won't even be a movie about the eternal backstabbing anglo

> if the UK wasnt an island hitler would be drinking tea in the buckingham palace a week after his victory parade in Paris.

If the UK wasn't an island, the whole of world history would be very different. Similarly, if my Auntie Joyce had a cock and balls she'd be my uncle.

Anyone thinking Nazis weren't absolute dipshits should be euthanized.

why would they invade Germany (a country that had just driven the allies off continental Europe) after Stalin had purged the army and were humiliated in the winter war?