What is /pol's life plan. When my parents die, I will sell stuff and live in the woods...

What is /pol's life plan. When my parents die, I will sell stuff and live in the woods. I dont want to be a wage slave and waste my only life for creating wealth for the leeches.

>implying you wouldn't continue cam whoring

>Implying you have anything to offer society, and this "choice" isn't forced

Finish college, get offered full time job at my internship and continue dev fagging until I can afford to buy my sailboat. Then it's just sailing and freelancing

Move to a third world country that's developing in an upwards trend.

Living in a declining country is depressing as fuck.

Not going to lie. My goal is to make as much money as i can and disrupt society as much as possible.

Women come second with the exception of my mom. No women deserves me until i find one that is better at thinking then my mother.

You sound like a 15-year-old. But, then again, the average age of Sup Forums seems to be around 15 years.

Why don't you go live in the woods now?

get a comfy part time job, disregard women, finish university soon, live like that and shitpost, watch anime and play games until I vanish.

working full time is for faggots.

I'm going to keep working until I find a job and woman I'm happy with. Hopefully have kids too.

If I can't achieve this by the time I'm 40 (14 yrs) I will start drinking again, and just drink until I die, which shouldn't take more than 3 months.

I don't know and it is very distressing. University is out of the question because I can't afford it and at 27 honestly, your life is pretty much over anyway right? I mean you can't exactly change your trajectory in any major way. I believe in free will but everything feels pre-determined.

Is clinical depression real? I had a mental breakdown and got put on SSRI's. My parents are nice about this but you can tell they have no fucking idea what is going on, like they know I am doomed but they're gonna stick with me until the end. I think I am going insane but they are just playing it cool and letting me manage until shit gets completely out of hand

i am so lonely and fucked up that i think my life plan will be gradually forgetting what remains of my responsibilities until i get institutionalized

The first paragraph is the depression talking. While it's true that as you get older, you become more restricted in terms of choosing a pathway, you can still make those choices.

For the second paragraph, instead of assuming that they think that way, talk to them.

>/pol

Hey there dahnalder.

Sort yourself out.

Start eating healthier, exercising, and preparing for shit to hit the fan.

Take fight lessons (like serious MMA shit), buy a gun, and ween yourself off the system as much as possible for you (learning to farm and work machinery being of the utmost priority)

There has never been more of a reason to keep going and maintain a purpose with focus. If you've paid attention to history, specifically the fall of rome and the rising and eventual collapse of marxist countries, you know this much: shit is about to go very VERY downhill. Like societal collapse. very soon. prepare yourself.

This is your main purpose. Survive.

how fucked am i? i've got no real skills, my job is a shit-tier call centre thing, my boss hates me, friends have basically moved on and i pretty much work 10 hours a day, go home, repeat. to quote:

>i feel as if life is a black and white movie superimposed over my retinas

it's been this way for 3 years. i thought this was normal. m8 i'm scared oh well i guess, not anyones problem but mine

i eat somewhat healthy and lift when i have time to go to the gym. 5x5 program really w orked well for a while.

is the fall really coming? everyone says this, over and over again, but nothing happens except everyone else seems to be happier and enjoying life more and i get less

>i have seen the Peterson videos but desu he just makes me want to an hero even more because muh IQ

Take a loan then faggot. I am doing my postgraduate at age 27 now, after studying some useless millenial shit. It's never too late and if it is at least I tried.

27 isn't to old to get a university education.
Take a loan, get educated in field that there's a lack of workers in, get a job, pay of your loan.
The only thing that matters is that you can get work experience in your field while you get your education, for example a summer job in the field you are studying in. Then you will be pretty attractive at the job market, especially if there already is a lack of educated workers

>i've got no real skills
Then take a a vocational course and get those skills, what do you want to do?
>my boss hates me
Hatred doesn't form in a vacuum, are you antagonizing the guy in any way? If not, talk to the fucking man and sort it out, or go to HR if you can't resolve the issues between you two.
>friends have basically moved on
That's either because you haven't put in the effort to maintain those relationships, or they didn't.
The former, contact them and see about catching up, the latter, toss the dead weight and move on yourself.
>i pretty much work 10 hours a day, go home, repeat.
Then start looking into moving out of that rut, look for better jobs, save up or take a loan to go to vocational classes that will give you a better skill set.
>it's been this way for 3 years.
Jesus fucking Christ user, make a plan and stick to it.

Do something while you're young...don't make the same mistake I did :(

Slowly add to my savings, investing some of it, while finishing university, get a good job, add more to my savings, invest more of it, probably get a financial adviser because I don't really know what to invest in, hopefully accumulate a lot of money and retire by the time I'm 40. I don't like working.

I will become a university professor of medicine and then I don't know. Also I want to bench >150kg which should take me another year or two. Oh yes I will invest and become rich just for the heck of it.

>nothing happens except everyone else seems to be happier and enjoying life more
Bread and circus. I'm telling you read up on the Fall of Rome. History is literally repeating itself before our very eyes.

"If" is not even a question, but "When". We have set up a system that is fundamentally flawed and destined to fail, as it always has and always will. What do you think will happen when all of this degeneracy is completely normalized? How long do you think trannies, fags, and pedos will be able to lead households before things implode? They can't breed so self-sustainability is out of the question and the inherent moral relativism will further push crime to a point where basic things like small business and communities will not be able to form. Literal societal collapse is only decades away, and that's if those Christfags aren't right about the rapture in September.

tl;dr you don't have much time before both the gov't and common people are mass slaughtering each other and resorting to cannabalism.

If preparing for that in every way possible is not of THE MOST importance to you, then you are truly beyond help. You CAN do it, but the personal drive you must have IS demanding. It is and also will be incredibly rewarding, even if society doesn't collapse (which it most certainly will).

Just be like me and gleefully await bashing the degenerates' skulls in with a blunt object when the state can no longer protect them. God speed

bullshit you soft lil bitch

If the degenerates can't breed we just bring in people from the 3rd world to fill the holes

in fact is that not what people shitpost about on here nearly 24/7?

society won't fall, we will just have a much larger divide between the 2 classes which will form or have already formed

what though? what the fuck

she hates me but i am not sure why. HR don't like anyone that works in my department, they pretty much just treat us like garbage and avoid dealing with us. yes i need a new job elsewhere. yes i am aware all my problems are my own fault

what i am incapable of figuring out is a pathway OUT of this madness. i don't even enjoy anything, how can i know what i "want" to do for a job? do i even get a say in that?

what field? if i'm going to be working until i die (which is likely, since retirement is being wiped out), i might as well go the easy route and work a desk job with computers making a lot of money. or is that just a meme?

what field? a loan would negate the purpose of getting the education though right? i mean, most people are enslaved to debt for the rest of their lives. you kinda pay to get the job, and spend the rest of your days working off that payment? might be different in your country, is education free?

>what field? a loan would negate the purpose of getting the education though right? i mean, most people are enslaved to debt for the rest of their lives. you kinda pay to get the job, and spend the rest of your days working off that payment? might be different in your country, is education free?

Any field that is in demand and which you like to do. Engineering, medicine, chemistry whatevs...your choice.

Education in Germany is free but pretty shit, which is why I decided to do my master's in Great Britain. Fees are arround 10500 british pound total and I already earned arround 6k Euro. You will pay that back within a year of work or so.
I don't know about the regulations of Australia, but you might as well just leave the country as I did.

I wasted all my years upto atleast 40 years old...then the health problems and other things start creeping in...I learned to trade forex...you can start with very little and over time (YEARS, not days) u can amass a small fortune and do whatever you want...you can start with as little as $50...i failed at it for several years before i realized a profit...now I'm 50 and have money and time but don't got my youth I squandered with aimlessness,drugs, alcohol and dead end relationships. Do what you love and you'll never 'work' another day in your life.

>finish college
>Go CTN in US Navy
>stack cash, build connections
>leave military
>get civie job making x100 more than miitary
>get aerospace engineering degree
>buy land
>open business flying bush flights out of Alaska
>die
ehh could be worse

>she hates me but i am not sure why
T a l k t o h e r
>HR don't like anyone that works in my department, they pretty much just treat us like garbage and avoid dealing with us.
Then make enough noise until they do. If they're actually trying to avoid doing their job, gather evidence and report it to the people who sign their paychecks, they don't want to pay for dead weight.
>way out plox
Save up money, go to a vocational school, get a skill set. I don't know you, only you know who you are, what do you enjoy, or what did you formerly enjoy doing.

Sounds like a facebook add

>when my parents die
>leeches

nigga..

>what field? if i'm going to be working until i die (which is likely, since retirement is being wiped out), i might as well go the easy route and work a desk job with computers making a lot of money. or is that just a meme?

It's not a meme, but those jobs are hard and you will really have to work to earn that type of money, something that I'm to lazy to do.

What I looked at when I picked my education was whether or not the jobs I could get after where:
1) At risk of automation
2) To demanding
3) Job market

Getting an education in something that you where at risk of being replaced by a robot in ~20 years was an absolute no no.
Same thing on getting a job that would mean I would have to type emails when I got home, being expected to answer work calls on the weekends or having to fill out paperwork on my free time at home and so on.
And then theres job market, it would of course be nice to get a job, and the job market varies from field to field and from country to country, region to region

You then do of course need to balance responsibility at work with pay, more responsibility = more pay, less responsibility = less pay.

Construction engineer, electrical engineer are in demand and usually have decent pay, atleast here

Volunteer abroad with agencies like the Peace Corps using my useless STEM degree to get in. Then spread my seed until the USA implements UBI.

>not contributing to society
>still benefiting from the relative safety from crime that a civilised society offers
*checks flag*
Oh, sorry, never mind. Carry on