en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Free_Trade_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trash country

Based neighbours

Saving white evropa from muzzies since forever

What, with those bitchtits?
Don't make me laugh!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
love your guys yugoslav war music, my country fucked up by supporting the """"""good guys"""""" Bosniaks and Albanians

wtf is that alex jones?

No , but you fucking made my day xD
His name is Bratislav Dikic was commander of the Serbian special police unit the Gendarmerie

i mean seriously right? he really looks like him.
just wait for some liberals to take this photo and say that alex jones was here and the flag in the background is actually russian.

redpill me on the Republika Srpska referendum, will anything acutally happen?

I wouldn't be surprised kek
Although do you really think that libtards have the balls to go to Sup Forums? I mean they can't take a kike joke without going full autistic screeching mode.

A lot people would vote for secession most likely , but if it were to be held the EU , and the US would probably intervene in to "prevent the destabilisation" of the region.

Im from RS, as soon as Kosovo gets 100% independant we will declare oir independance and later rejoin Serbia. Also if some other major referendum in the world happens (like catalonia) we will declare then. Also if muslim in Federacija manage to push any kind of autonomy reduction we will declare independence also.
NATO and EU cucks are the only thing preventing us from rejoining Serbia, if anything I above mentoned happens we will do it no matter the consequences (thats the state of atlrast 80% people in Srpska)

legends. I wish we could just put Serbia in charge of everything.

>defending from jihad
what are bosniaks
what is sandžak
what is albania
what is kosovo

Serbia is posers and gyppos.

Serbia is alright but you should have focused on kosovo and bosnia,not attacking us.

We could have managed if it weren't for the foreign intervention

rare

No you wouldn't, we'd fuck you up all the way to Bulgaria loser.

I agree with that.

I kinda agree

let's see you shoot down a stealth bomber and fuck over the Bosniaks

I was talking about bosnia here, Serbia vs Croatia without ruskis and anglos/krauts Serbia should have the advantage with bigger army, more equipment etc, but anything can happen in a war.

>shoot down a stealth bomber
We never got bombed by one.

>fuck over the Bosniaks
Here.

Vukovar is a prime example of how fucking wrong you are and how Serbs are useless, untalented losers at war.

We can handle a few muzzies, but not that much

zlatko će ih sve integrirat

Moze on integrirat hrvate muslimanske vjeroispovjesti, al tamo se nakotila gomila turaka i arapa.
(((Zapad))) je stvorio fake nacionalnost "bošnjaci" koju nemozes izbrisati bez dobrog ciscenja.

This is how Serbia looks like in 12/04/2017 14:57.

PFFFFFFF DEFENDING FROM JIHAD YEAH RIGHT YOU LOSE EVERY FIGHT!!!! FUCK YOU 100,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES OVER, SERBITCH GO BACK TO SIBERIA KISS MY ASS

>I'm from RS
You have to go back.

Stay salty albocuck
:'''3

some of you serbs are allright...
Don't backstab your neighbours tomorrow

You have one girl...we have a section of your country ahaahaha

>2005
Come on now, you surely moved further by now. I wonder how many gypsies Serbia has right now.

and a part of the population

You have nothing.
You have a land rich with depleted uranium
And the largest NATO base in Europe outside Germany.
If you think the US loves you , why on earth would they give a land rich with uranium to you so your people could die of cancer. You got goofed more than we did.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

Thank you Milos Obilic

Bosnian Muslims and Russian Muslims are the most based of the bunch. We share our culture and language, and we were historical friends. If another war happens, many will die but Bosnia will always remain. Bosanski narod neće nestati.

fpwp

Ridiculous. In middle ages Serbs were not anymore defenders than Croats, Bosnians (under catholic Kotromanič family), Slovenes, Hungarians etc. After that they claim that they are some kind of Yugoslavian Prussia while their actions in Bosnia were mostly simply nationalist. They claim that bosnian muslims are simply Serbs, and they are bothered by this and their idea of great Serbia than deffence of Cristendom. Za dom Spremni!

Amin brate.

Yep

Just return to Una sancta, catolica et apostolica like your medieval kings.

Fun fact, since Yugoslavia ended, Christian Serbians, Bosnian Muslims and gypsies forgotten there is difference between them. You are all just larping your religious fantasy.

Sandzak is a part of turkey that Serbia is occupying. They won't ever get independence or run their mouth. They are too far away from mama Turska

do it faggot

It is called Raska. You roach.

I like the name Bošnjanin more than Bošnjak. In any case the land we currently hold has been ours for hundreds of years.

Sandzak sounds like if you combine the terms "sand" and "zezak"(albanian for nigger), that's why I like to call Arabs sandzaks

>the land we currently hold has been ours for hundreds of years.
Stop larping, you weren't even a country until 20 years ago.

>Turk
>Muslim
>Bosnian
>Bosnjak
>Bosnjanin
How many times will you keep renaming yourselves?
Stop larping.

I think I'll go gay rather tank put my D in one of those

/thread

Kden

Unironically calling us Turks. kek
Bošnjanin=Bošnjak
Bosanac= stanovnik države.
Ali ipak naleti da te ubiju pored Goražda kao tatu Milutina.

Man this is terrible , really bad
Actual women's volleyball team isn't as bad though

I'm not denying that fact. Just return to Tvrdko's faith :)

I replied to the wrong post. I was talking to this autist who seems to be implying that bosnian is an ethnicity.

>Tfw pic related is evidence of Bosnian war crimes by the Mujahedeen.

It was called Raska before the Turks came in , took it, converted the people there and imported Turks to live there. Probably 80% of those people would vote to join turkey today if they could

Low IQ mongrel that shows the date since Yugoslavia breakup

JFC

What you posted is the generation that is dying out, i posted you youth that will replace those.

I just explained it you Dalmatian Jew. We've been here since the 10th century

I know, i just waiting if somebody would figure it out.

if you didn't say i would't have known, thanks for educating me, if it wasn't for the mighty serb orcs i would have been lost my whole life

How did they get so cucked in one generation?
All the white people left to USA?

FUCK YOU.Kosovo je Srbija!!!

this

sad!

Who is "we"?
I never know who I'm talking to when I see that shitty flag.

fajt me 1v1

What about South Serbia? Makedonija?

Stop larping, you weren't even a country until 26 years ago.

you weren't until 11, we better

Štrand, Novi Sad. I hear it's nice over there

>Albozerg masturd raec

RolIing for 4 or 17

Bošnjani. Not Serbs, not Croats.

Open borders. Democrats don't guard borders like Yugoslavian army did, no matter how hard they scream nationalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_People's_Army
> The "Total National Defence" concept gave the JNA the role of defending borders against aggressors with the intention of delaying an invader long enough for Territorial Defence Forces to enter the field and start wearing the invader down with partisan tactics. The entire Yugoslav population was to be engaged in armed resistance, armaments production, and civil defence under this concept.

Reality now:
boulevard-exterieur.com/Serbia-the-unexpected-friend-of-Syrian-refugees.html
investmentpolicyhub.unctad.org/IIA/treaty/3332
>Free Trade Agreement between Albania and Serbia and Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Free_Trade_Agreement
Notice the date when we left this agreement, same year those others entered.

wow so you're better just cause your current state is 11 years older than ours? So by that logic N.Korea is better than both of us....
Brilliant.

Ok. Date , and time?

Let me roll

Would you be able to tell from where they are without knowing who they are?

Yeah, serbs are hero's

Go look up The Order of the Dragon
They used to assassinate Ottoman Sultans and shit

your argument was that my country was shit bcs its only 26 yrs old not mine

Who would move to serbia? Maybe middle eastern refugees but Germany or even you fuckers would give them a better life

Bakirov dobar drug, El Bake, neka Švaba, Bakirov pobratim

They're all hideous

Nekad u Augustu. Ponesi kupaći

Refugees don't know, they just move there and then they freeze, nevertheless they will fuck up genetics. Ooga Booga white wimmin, you know.

Jest, najbolji drugovi

I am going to Croatia for summer later in August. A bit earlier?

Can't, work. Ok fight at next Thompson concert

I just pointed out that we were a country way before 20 years ago. While you were sucking Austro Hungarian dick. And you were the one who said "you weren't until 11 , we better.
For Christ's sake.

We were much better off under Austro Hungary than Greater S*rbia aka jugoslavija

Sure. I'll bring one of these with me , cause Ustase are sneaky fucks with heir Srbosjek