Revealed power level in hopes to redpill

Just spent an hour debating with my coworker about the fate of western civilization and race realism. She's a hippie chick, "citizen of the world" type.
>She said "Maybe it's time for western civilization to fall."
I lost my shit and after a bit more arguing found out she was a jew.
>Not sure what I should hate more, her lack of loyalty as a woman or as a jew...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZcdbyai0RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEVER EVER tallk about anything important or compromising with a woman, FUCK

Fucking retarded cunts. Everything comes down to narcissistic, egotistical, emotional, terms. Women are biologically programmed that way, I don't know why I'm surprised. Just frustrating talking to the mindset that is destroying your homelands and people. And as a jew she even admitted she has no loyalty to one group of people. No such thing as pure blood. Etc.
>Ugh. God damn it Sup Forums why are you always right?

Sometimes i.thinkni would welcome a hard reset. I don't actively work for or against western civilization, so I just imagine how I'd proceed in any scenario.

Dude there is literally no such thing as a redpill jewish woman

Like, theres a few noble male jews (Kubrick, Fisher come to mind), and I've seen every other combo be redpilled...black men/women, arabs mw, latin mw, asian mw

But I have never ever seen proof of a single redpill jewish woman...you know why?

Because judaism is passed through the matrilineal line...they are the arbiters of all this because its THEIR system being advanced almost moreso than jewish men, a few jew males get this and rebel but why would a jewish woman rebel from a system made for her, by her with the intent of elevating her? And then you see why there's zero redpilled jewish woman. Today at least that is.

So the reason they fly to Dubai and then to Australia is because if they were to go around the part of the circumference of the Earth it would cost more in fuel due to head winds across the ocean from massive storms.
It's not so much about distance but more to do with cost in fuel and weather systems.

I used to be like you until I experienced another you in real life. Never be you. You are a panicky moron.

You're an idiot to think you can reason with someone that is so naive about the world.
She's a retard to think she would be comfortable in anything other than a western civilisation.

It isn't juste a meme or a cult, it's a diversion.
Their crap is easy to debunk with basic physics. Yet they're still sperging their nonsense, while never accounting any contradiction if they don't have a stereotypical answer.
They've appeared out of nowhere last year, and now they're everywhere. There's a lot of retards on the internet, ok, even probably enough to fall for this shit. But ...
An army of fast-convinced retards all using the same graphs, the same arguments, the same photos ?
There's no such thing as an army of well-coordinated lunatic retards. It can't be.
This being said, the consequences are clear : if you don't buy the mainstream bullshit, you're a conspiracy theorist. If this term isn't enough to discredit you, then there is the flat-earther conflation.
> Flat-earth is a psyops.
> Flat-earther are here to discredit us.
> Their posts are meant for making us waste our time.
> Hide flat-earth messages
> Don't waste time reading them
> Don't try to argue with flat-earthers
> Don't answer flat-earthers, except "Fuck off shill/slide"

Not really distracted. I can multi-task on multiple threads.
But okay. I can see how that might be a thing.

i consider myself a citizen of the world too.
>only consider white communities part of "the world"

kek, don't delude yourself that it's possible to change anyone's mind just because you have the facts on your side. you're up against thousands of hours of hardcore programming that these people have been subjected to since birth. in order for her (or anyone else) to agree with you, she first needs to accept that everything she knows about the world is a lie. do you have any idea how traumatic that is for a normie? only a small fraction of people have the intellectual capacity to change their worldview. most people don't follow any ideologies, they just regurgitate whatever authority figures told them is the truth. right now the "truth" is a left wing one.
what you need to do is select those people who you think are capable of receiving the truth (people who you know very well) and just spill it out for them. test them, say something and see how they react. share your opinion about something and try to judge by their response if they are capable of receiving the redpill. if they react positively talk some more, maybe recommend them some books, etc. also, don't start political conversations when you are in a group of people, because they will see you as being "that guy". always do it one on one.

t. salty for lacking a Y chromosome

I think it's important to understand and come to peace with human nature and the cycles of civilization and "good times, weak men" r/K selection, etc. etc.
>BUT the more people we redpill the better. The more goyim we wake up to decide if this becomes divide and conquer, or a phoenix from the ashes.
Also skip to 3:24
youtube.com/watch?v=PZcdbyai0RM

behind every nazi flag is a spastic retard with zero self awareness

Duly noted.
ヽ|・_・|ゞ
I knew better. I just got emotional. It was one on one tho.

remember: it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled.
good luck.

op you are retarded if you think theyre going to listen to someone like you. all theyll see in western civilization is a bunch of evil fags ready to oppress someone, of course they want that kind of civ to fall

Jews have the highest IQ in the world. Maybe they see something the rest of humanity can't see. They see that it's a good thing for Western civilization to fall because it leads to better things, to progress. They are so smart and can so so far ahead into the future, that they see the transition as chaotic at first, but in the long run it's a good thing for all.

Ask the dumb liberal whore why, if every western country lets anyone that wants to immigrate, into it's borders, why doesn't she let every man who wants sex, into her pussy?
Why can't countries have higher standards of deciding who it lets become a citizen than some liberal whore drunk at 2am stumbling home after a nightclub decides to let into her pussy?

If it falls, it'll fall from within from too many chinks in the armor. From outside there is no fear. Of Islam or the chinese as Western civilization is more insidious then those. Muslims are below basic. China in my experience relies on government approved hope and the denial of personal hope, which affects the sometimes soulless behavior.

Any chance of cracking a dent in her world view must be done by her own logic. But shes a woman so you are handicapped off the bat.

Hmmmm.....(((Feminism))) is having some...interesting...effects on males.
Maybe this really is for the best?

wow that's a huge bagina

Most people are conformist, approval seeking, consenus craving weaklings, just looking to fit in.
Als long as they're under the impression that a majority of people in their immediate surroundings share and encourage the same behavior/oppinion they will tend to repeat those.
>(if you need any examples, just remember that ugly clothes you wore in highschool or that shitty band you pretended to like!)
Leftish leaning people are especially dependent on the oppinion of their peers. That is the reason they became leftist.

But you can also use that to your advatage when confronting them.
Just remeber one important rule:
>Don't arge with facts!
Because it wasn't facts that brought them to think and and act the way they do in the first place.
Just put their virtue signaling status into question and be conifident about it! - It is amazing how effectively this tactic works.

Example:
A: My friends boyfriend is starting a sanctuary for Syrian refugees at his college campus.
>You: Why is that?
A: Because... err... they need help (This allready puts them on the defensive)
>You: Why not helping at the homeless shelter, or animal shelter or retirement home, instead? They are allways looking for willing people.
A: ...
>You: I am under the impression that this boyfriend is just jumping on the bandwaggon hoping to impress people, while actually not doing any work.
>You: I am not impressed. Is anyone else here?

That way you force a reevaluation and they will shut up about it.

You do realize there are fight patterns depicting the perfered flight pattern in your flat earth picture right? It's just not used that much because no one wants to go from fucking Sudan to the way the buttfuck Australia

I have a new woman like that trying to new her way up our company. It's infuriating and can't name her

Leftism is a social illness, my dude.

Nothing constructive can come from arguing at full power level with normies, especially coworkers.

Drop subtle red pills here and there, but never ever reveal your full power, nothing good comes from it

Appeared out if nowhere last year. That's where you're wrong kiddo, do some research

This. Women are the Jews of genders user.

>her lack of loyalty as a woman or as a jew...
but she is being loyal to jewishness.

men> Women > flat-earthers
if blacks were redpilled they would kill themselves.

>maybe it's time for the civilization that made my stupid half baked ideology (upon which my whole personality is constructed) even remotely possible to fall!
Wew
Lad
So why are you talking to stupid cunts?

before talking to her again, get on my level...