Why are Northern european countries so more fascinating, civilized, manlier...

Why are Northern european countries so more fascinating, civilized, manlier, stronger and taller on average than Southern and Eastern european countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indian guy in Sweden.
All i want to say is that swedes are better than norwegians. i've been in both countries.

Fuck off kike.

they really are taller

Nordic countries are inferior to mediterranean EMPIRES, because their history is bigger and more fascinating, med food is edible (unlike surstromming) and the weather is way better. The only reason people go to nordic countries is money and women.

>manlier, stronger and taller
>than Eastern european countries

>fascinating, civilized
>than Southern european countries

umm try again sweetie

u mad sven?

Med countries are super boring. It's non-stop WE WUZing and everything sucks. You can't even get decend internet. The only exception being small greek islands.

>fascinating
they are incredibly boring, and that's a good thing
>civilized
you mean cuckolded?
>manlier
they aren't
>stronger
that's probably not true
>taller
just genetics, there are tall people in the south (dinaric alps) too

In the sense that they are not boring and non stop WE WUZing. The internet still sucks obviously.

>women

because you can't be a stupid, weak nigger and expect to prosper in the arctic climate

They're barbarians, not Europeans.

>fascinating, civilized, manlier, stronger and taller on average than Southern and Eastern european countries
>manlier
>stronger

Italy is great though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings

Swedecuns, Iceapes, Norfuckians and Dumbes are just a bunch of cuckolds sucking Ahmeds dick.Also natsoc is for kids with bipolar

Fucking lol

I love Sweden and everything about it.
Would die for that country tbqh.

I find myself very much at odds with almost all modern Swedes I've encountered though. Sad!

It isn't surprising that a disgusting mudslime would have that shit saved on his computer.

ALLAHU ACKBAR BLOW yOUR LOAD Down mah white throat

Why do 4/pol/acks fall for this shit? Pagan/christian, nord/med, catholic/protestant, it's all an obvious tactic used to divide you.

How in fuck's gracious name have you got to the stage where designated street shitters think they can speak among you'?

u mad manne?

> Manlier

KEK

No more macho than the Mediterranean

wouldn't fully agree but i get the point sad to see what the Nordic countries are like now :(
infiltrated by the juden

Nice shit thread of broad topic that is totally pointless to discuss, since it doesn't even has beginning.

Lol Sweden and the other Nordic countries are mudslime territories now.

It was Olof Palme who fucked Sweden.

France is not southern.

>taller

>citacion needed

yeah becouse you doesnt have coast in the mediterranean sea

If they're so smart why are their achievements shit?

Learn english, summerfag

And we also have a coast at the northern sea, France is Europe's crossroads, people imagine it is southern due to the typical frenchman stereotype based on French southern culture/phenotype.

what's with spaniards and they're english?

Sorry what?

nordics are gods , the rest are irrelevant

Europe IS the Mediterranean
The culture started in Southern Europe
What we have nowdays are a bunch of nigger tier Slavs and Germanics that larp as Greco-Romans, adopted our laws and ideologies and try to claim that the South is more of a burden than their shitholes filled with adidas wearing bydlos or shitskins
Best example, the HRE or Russian "Roman" identity

it started in Greece and the Romans stole the culture

It's fucking boring here. Everything is mediocre.

>Kekolus Rex

bitch gtfo

They admired it and improved it
Greeks and Roman were both ethnically, culturally and spiritually Mediterraneans
As they remained in today's age

>Greeks and Roman were both ethnically, culturally and spiritually Mediterraneans
Yeah the city states surely called themselves Mediterraneans

>t-they did not call themselves X, I-I swear
>e-everything you wrote was bullshit
Butthurt mongrel Nordic or Slav detected

>correcting someone on their english
>using they're instead of their
SHIGGY DIGGY

Denmark is a nice country.

Wrong.

Norway is superior to Sweden by almost every metric. Norwegians have produced superior literature (Hamsun), superior musicians (Grieg), superior visual artists (Munch), superior mass killers (Breivik).

It's no contest at all.

why do kikes hate whites and want to divide them ?

Do you know who is inferior to whites vain, falsly proud and degenerate in the mind and fucked in the heart compared to the White Man's greatness ?

>the jew

This. France is the odd ball.

Because the entire population of Sweden is smaller than the population of my city alone

The sad part is this picture is accurate , nords make the best girl bois, they already come stock with the small pink fempenis

Both Euro south and north cultures are great, but to claim the South is shit tickles my almonds.

Being from a country that is neither Nordic nor Med, I enjoy these threads.

Thank God we have a dozen-a-day

>civilized
lol

>fascinating
lol

>manlier
LOL

you're clearly delusional

>are Northern european countries (...) manlier, stronger (...) than Southern and Eastern european countries?
Ask your woman first for the correct answer.

This is now a British thread

>b-but muhh blue eyes

The British empire dwarfed the roman empire.

Ancient royal bloodlines

that's why sweden got a feminist gouvernament ? try again fish

All of Italy was built by Germanics. If you want to see a real Mediterranean in Italy, then go look at Sicily. Bunch of brown manlets.

WE

kek

Denmark looks like shit, it's depressing red bricks everywhere, no charm