How should the american government kill him Sup Forums? Hanging? Electric chair? lethal injection? All of the above...

How should the american government kill him Sup Forums? Hanging? Electric chair? lethal injection? All of the above? Something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bKYHEHeS-4
msn.com/en-nz/news/world/us-examiner-rules-justines-death-homicide/ar-BBEEYQQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo,_North_Dakota
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who ?
what, what happened?

>All of the above?
Sure, why not. It would make the execution interesting and presents a technical challenge for the executioners.

I don't care about him
You don't blame the animal when it bites a human
I want the faggots that allowed him to come here, and put him on a police force to hang from the nearest tree

The life of some hippy yoga chick who hated guns and was probably a diversity is our strength cunt dying by the hands of a low IQ violent Somali nigger is actually kinda funny but I'm not above exploiting her death for my own gains

Somali nigger who killed an Australian who was in the US about to be married.

There next to zero press on it. They violated all the procedures that would have provided evidence against them. Body cams turned off, dash cam turned off.

>There next to zero press on it.
This is not true
However, there is a very clear difference between the headlines and reporting of a unarmed white person being shot by a nigger calling the police reporting a possible rape than a nigger who was attacking police or resisting a lawful arrest

These journalists can hang from the same trees in my opinion

I live in Minneapolis. Where would be the best place to protest this? In front of the police station for that precinct?

Drawn and quartered.

He doesn't look white, so I figure the media won't care.

protests don't solve shit
Dayton will just use this as an excuse to import more Somalis to show how not racist Minnesota is

>most red pilled movie ever

1:10 in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=5bKYHEHeS-4

how about a link to an article or some context you dope

We toss him into an arena with a knife. After that, we release the hogs and bet on how many he'll kill before they kill and devour his flesh.

Shove a hook like this up his ass, pull it to hook it and hang him from a crane until he dies.

When is America gonna learn that blacks don't belong here? They don't belong any place civilized. It doesn't matter how much money you throw at them, how much schooling, the fact is that niggers are always gonna be niggers.

He deserves a medal. Aussie cunt was anti-gun/yoga/life-coach degenerate.

unironically this

I'll give you the tl;dr

>Somali nig gets hired to promote diversity
>2 years on the force has several complaints against him
>some dumb leftist Australian living here in MN calls the police to report a "possible rape"
>two cops show up
>Aussie goes up to the police car in her pajamas with her phone
>while talking to the cops in their squad car the cop in the passenger seat (Somali nigger) shoots her in the abdomen through the car door
>she dies
>body cams were turned off
>dash cam didn't record the incident
>no weapon found at the scene
>niggers on twitter celebrate at the death of a white person by black police

It's been a long time since I've seen this
I've all but forgotten about this

>no weapon found at the scene
so he lost his service weapon?

what were the complaints against him?

and what's the story? what reason did he give for shooting her?

He's not white. The victim is not black. No one cares.

this will be the one time the cop involved gets hit with the full force of the law :^)

>what reason did he give for shooting her?
Shit happened sat night
The investigation is still ongoing
I doubt you'll get an official statement any time soon

He has apologized in a statement

As far as the complaints go
See pic

I think that's referring to non officer weapons

Fuck you, Crotard. She was innocent. I'd fight for even Drumpf if he was innocent, savage trash.

>call the police
>get shot

You seem anally agitated.

This statement from the attorney for Mpls police officer Mohamed Noor.
The Somali nigger

we'll i sure feel better knowing he apologized to the dead person

>that sob story
oh boo fucking hoo

>Be anti gun/pro diversity leftist
>get killed by diversity hire with a firearm
Ha fucking ha

>There next to zero press on it.
It's been on Reuters everyday senpai. He's probably fucked.

Heheh

I still don't understand how you can fire multiple shots across your partner sitting in the drivers seat into a woman in her pj's. What could possibly have happened for him to have his gun out, and no I mean his pistol not his cock.

God somalis are disgusting looking

True but...

today on Sup Forums, self proclaimed white nationalists celebrated the killing of their own people by outsiders because they decided the victim was a bit of a cunt

Where have you read how many shots were fired?

Why kill anyone? He's a hero.

An affirmative action hire killed an illegal alien

He's 70 years old and was diagnosed this year with Prostate cancer. He's an alcoholic and collapsed during his State of the State address.

Time will heal all wounds, one way or another.

I see it as leftists suicide
It's like someone who invites a wild animal to love with them and when that wild animal attacks them they deserved it

I want to remove the wild animals

Probably will end up giving him a promotion

Yeah shame he didn't die

the absolute STATE of Minnesota

How does one get a prostate cancer, I wonder? Was he stimulating it with a bottle or something?

Yep, this place is cucked for Somali dick

20k Somalis in 2004

My dad died of prostate cancer back in 2007
He was also a leftist

Maybe there is a correlation between the two

i've been on Sup Forums for 5+ years

since being redpilled its fucking INSANE to me that we let niggers be cops

we actually let NIGGERS, whose brethren back in africa made houses out of mud, to be enforcers of EUROPEAN style law?

fucking kill me now...

put tyres around him and douse him in gasoline like those webms from afrika

stimulating the prostrate lowers the risk of cancer

Maybe it was only one, I might have misread it, someone said shots fired but the medical examiner said she died of one gunshot wound to the abdomen.

Remember when they were constantly saying that Mike Brown was executed on his knees by the eyewitnesses in the news?

Now they're...impartial?

We don't know, because all the funding goes to Breast cancer instead of prostate, even though they kill the same number of people.

Even less goes to Lung cancer, which kills the most of all, because supposedly they had it coming.

Oh yeah

Damn I need a better pic of this

>granddad died from lung cancer
>never smoked a day in his life
>never really was around smokers either
feels bad man

WTF I WANNA GET ANALLY SCREWED BY A NAZI NOW!

I don't understand the somali meme

they are abo tier, super inbred freaks, do liberals have any plans for these circus freaks or wat? brownie points with jews?

Un-Fucking-Real

I want to to barbarrossa your butt hole, bb

We should move him to police a jewish neighborhood so he can bring them diversity, also the rest of the muslims as well.

I'm not doubting the dindu cop wasn't just negligent
Don't know why he'd draw his gun while sitting in the passenger seat but I don't claim to understand why nigs do the things they do

I doubt it was intentional just by the act of him shooting through the car door

But I don't know

and he also shot her from the driver's window while his collegue was talking to her.
probably the somali nigger just wanted to kill a white

Yeah you don't really understand the whole concept of America and freedom of speech/thought/religion.

Try not to be a complete loser ok?

Minnesota has a lot of Swedish cucks living here

It's basically German or Swedish here (sitting on the german side myself)
And the swedes love them some Somalis

because he probably sexually assaulted her in a previous incident, and she was going to identify him. By all accounts, she was likely not a threat because the somali nigger's partner was talking to her. Somali nigger identified her, realized he could be ratted out and shiiiieet

msn.com/en-nz/news/world/us-examiner-rules-justines-death-homicide/ar-BBEEYQQ

Reminds me of a scene from Lost where Locke (I think) says "in my experience, people who go out of their way to tell you they're the good guys...aren't"

On the other hand, this can be used as an admission of guilt. Where's Chocolate Rambo when you need him?

Naw, I'm not jumping to wild conspiracies
The more likely scenario is he was just a dumb low IQ negligent Somali nigger who should have never been here in the first place

But by all means if you can prove your claims I'm open to listening to everyone's theory

Surprisingly he's a thicc boy. Why would they stone him?

Depot him to Haiti. See if they recognize the stink.

Dorner was a dumb violent nigger just the same
He killed his attorneys daughter who fought FOR him against the LAPD
When a white cop used the word nigger near him, he chomped out and assaulted him, later writing in his little manefesto that he wished he pulled out his sidearm and shot the cop in the head

That's the low IQ poor impulse control niggers and badges bring

We shouldn't punish him at all because that's not who we are. We must respect our men and women in blue.

The fact that Sup Forums celebrates this violent nigger is beyond me
>While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front.
>Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

and here i seriously want to become a Cop in Minnesota.
Fargo lied to me

>implying a starchy root hunter can read minds
If it could have been a blonde woman in PJs, it could have been you in a track suit.

I dont care how we kill him, so long as we feed him to the pigs afterwards.

>America
>freedom of speech/thought/religion
Son, that's a meme. The sooner you realize that the better. Very few Americans have the luxury of exercising those 'rights' without fucking up their prospects for anything important in life. Those 'rights' are reserved exclusively for those who don't need to work for a living.

Fargo is is North Dakota
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fargo,_North_Dakota

Actually you can make pretty good money in Fargo, if you hate yourself enough to live there.

nig cop killed a anti-gun aussie liberal and her step son (she's a cuck lol) said america sucks. im glad she's fucking dead.

I mean the netflix series. It takes place in multiple minnesota small towns

I know what you meant :)

Funny

What about some kind of death by pigs? The mudslimes believe touching pigs denies them access to heaven, so involving pigs after he's been killed kind of defeats the purpose.

the real issue here is the lack of resources for police training. As tragic as this incident is, I really hope this starts a conversation about how to equip our officers of color with the skills needed to deal with a situation like this when a white woman in pajamas calls the police for help.

Step 1 (in effect) - make a big deal about what a nice guy the shooter is.

Step 2 (pending) - dig up crap about the victim.

The best part is that white people don't riot so there is nothing for the police to fear.

draw and quarter

I'd kill you if you were a nigger user. Hope that makes you feel better

Inferior genes. Sucks to be you

The Ray of the Dope will not be televised.

>Thousansds of White cops kill innocent hard working black Americans
"who cares lol xD"
>_ONE_ black cop makes a mistake
"HANG HIM!!!!"

rofl

You're a cunt, Ahmed.

>somali kills white woman for no reason
>your glad she is dead
people like you are why America sucks

this is the state of affairs:

when a cop kills a black person, blacks and whites protest.

when a cop kills a white person, nobody protests.

the takeaway is that some white people believe that black lives matter, but no one believes that white lives are worth the trouble.

well done, folks.

>1
I've heard no good shit about him in the news
>2
She's a leftist white cunt from Australia, they're not going to find shit on her

574 whites were killed last year by police
266 blacks were killed last year by police

Really makes you think

There have been several vigils locally for this dumbcunt here