SPQR

There are plenty of wehrboos on Sup Forums but why are there not romeboos?

Vespasian and Hadrian utterly BTFO the Jews yet Rome is hardly mentioned on here at all.

Pic related, Hadrian's contributions.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFhsts8WC4
archive.is/RzTBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because rome considered celts and the like to be barbarians while gladly accepting gauls and shitskins into their republic and giving them paths to citizenship....and they were successful at it for 1000 years until they got toppled by a Sandnigger kike religion and dindu nuffin germanic tribes. They also practiced homosexuality and boy-love. basically Rome contradicts everything Sup Forums says about what makes a good empire.

They should add SPQR as a meme flag for maximum larpability

>They also practiced homosexuality and boy-love

They did a fair amount of homosex, but they weren't athenians. Pederasty was not accepted.

Read about the Kitos War. Jews rebelled and killed everyone in Cyprus, Cyrenaica etc.

Hadrian plastered Rome with nude statues of his dead teenaged boyfriend and had him named a god. Yet he is still considered one of the better Roman emperors. That tells you all you need to know about Rome.

Constantine destroyed it. Tiberius must be fighting him an eternal battle right now.

Anyone else see a skull in that cave pic?

>all of these faggots out of no where using wehraboo
Where'd you fuckers come from?

>1000 years until they got toppled by a Sandnigger kike religion
>american education

This is why everyone hates you, you're no better than the jews in destroying the western culture.
Christianity saved the Roman Empire and allowed to survive for centuries. It was the first thing that united the empire ravaged by civil wars and division.

Its worth remembering that some of the Christian Emperors were some of the most hardcore dudes in the history or the Empire.
People claiming the Roman Empire got soft due to Christianity are retarded, considering they got beaten by barbarians who were also Christian like 200 years after its introduction.

Oy vey Masada was the original shoa, long have the Jewish people been oppressed.

I concurr, however the problem is that Christianity frowned upon slavery and slavery was the blood of the empire. And losing Egypt to the sandniggers sure din't help

It says the 9th legion was destroyed, wasen' that the one that disappeared invading caledonia?

Christianity weakened them and caused them to abandon their old traditions and forsake their gods. Do you actually think a nation built upon foundations of a natural hierarchy won't suffer to the kike inventions of equality and gibsmedats?
>he's a croatcuck
that explains it

Reddit

why are uneducated brainlets masturbating over romans and greeks?

don't you have to go and learn english g rammar first you dumb burgers?

no flag = cucknadian , burger or woke slav who realized his true nature

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFhsts8WC4 [

OY VEY!!!!!!!
REMEMBER THE 400,000 GORILLIONS!!!!!

oh please, as if modern christianity has anything to do with early christianity. they just put a new coat of paint on the old gods, relegated them to saints. the thing that fucked Europe was the reformation

>blaming Christianity for the fall of the Western Empire
This is intellectually lazy at best and slander at worst. There are some very simple causes you could point to like repeated and severe plagues thinning out the Italian fighting age male population and military defeats and setbacks against various barbarian tribes but just throwing it at all at the church's doorstep is absurd and ignores the fact that the Eastern Empire was Christian almost from the beginning (ie post-Diocletian) and it lasted a thousand years longer than the empire in the west.

While its true that slavery is looked down on in the bible, churchthinkers didnt really argue that slavery was immoral and wrong until after the Roman Empire had fallen in the 800s and such.
If anything it was that the empire was on the defensive for the last 300 years, making the influx of large quanteties of new slaves impossible.

It seems people assume that the church was a pussybitch organisation from its inception, which really shows the lack of historical awareness, especially when there were hardasses like Ambrose of Milan around in those days controlling everything.
People should remember that up until the Sack of Rome in 1526 the Popes were trying their best to be a bigshot ruler guy, and not a footcleaning shitskinlover he is today.

Christianity pacified the Romans in the same way that rampant liberalism is pacifying the west right now. Christianity will always be parasitic to its host state.
eastern empire was not christian from the beginning. Only around half of the eastern empire was a practicing christian late into the Constinian dynasty. to claim that they were all christian from the beginning is just a lie at best, and pure kike subversion tactics at worst.

talk is all fine and well, however ROME II WHEN? I can't stand the EU cucks anymore with their flaby bullshit, we need to light the beacon of civilization once again and kick the shit out of these barbarians trampling on our home

You listen too much to Sup Forums and too little to reason

the problem is that people actually started to read the damn bible(the same with islam today). The Pope dissed the pilgrimage to Međugorje, a perfect example of jewish thought infection

I've used Sup Forums for a long time but I picked it up off of kiwi farms, thought it was a fun word.

>be romans during the 400s
>fight 34th civil war of the year
>lose entire army at adrianople and at various other points to a bunch of uneducated lightly armed savages
>you want to stay emperor and campaign against our enemies? Fuck you I want to be emperor
>what's that? We lost Rome for the 3rd time in a few decades? Well that's too bad I geuss, may as well just chill in Ravena and do fuck all about it
>so this is the guy who defeated Attila? We should kill him so he doesn't try to become emperor too

What the fuck went wrong?

Roman history summary

Time to do som-CIVIL WAR
Now we g-CIVIL WAR
He-CIVIL WAR
CIVIL WAR

obviously Christianity, just check out all those passages promoting civil war

China was objectively a more successful empire and invented most modern things we take for granted while Rome was going to war and generally destroying shit for no reason.

Do tell us how China was "objectively" more successful than Rome.

Ancient Rome is interesting but mind that the Romans are extinct. Long time mixed up with others, darkies of different kinds.

>adding "boo" to the end of everything
You know how i know you are a kike shill?

Dumbest post of the day.

Go back to china you fuck.

PAX ROMANA, EVER HEARD OF IT CHINKY?

>still exists

At least the majority of historically chinese lands are still chinese. The majority of old roman lands are mudslime shitholes now

Because no one ever wanted to move into Chinese land, no one ever wanted to live around Chinese people.

All that time, all those dynasties, and a wall is all china has to show for it.

>Christianity pacified the Romans
But Christians were the ones who conquered the Romans and sacked their cities?

>conquered the Romans

I think you need to read some more on the decline and fall before commenting again.

And yet gooks like you still speak a Latin based language and live in a country that is essentially a descendant of the roman empire

Fuck east Asians they're fucking dumb, I don't know why so many Sup Forums users consider them "honorary Aryans"

Yeah the Ostrogoths never conquered Rome, my bad.

China has an 5000 year history.

because if we conquered them one day completely, they would become 99% like us, but there would always be thouse little incogrous moments where their mask slips. therefore, "honorary Aryan"

They sacked undefended cities in what was left of the already crumbling empire.

They didn't conquer shit, Rome had already decayed from the inside out.

So the real Romans were tall blonde blue eyed Vikangs??

Too bad Christianity didn't crumble the Ostrogoths too

the roman empire fell in the 400s not 800s

Chinese History is boring af
>Chinese states fight to unite China
>China is united under the winning Chinese state
>China once again breaks up into states due to a civil war
>rinse and repeat

The entirety of Italy is basicaly Romeboos

You forgot the part where they get conquered by barbarians for a century or two and then oust them in a peasant rebellion where a few dozen million chinks die

>but why are there not romeboos?

They all left when /his/ was created.

and is that a bad thing? I sure as fuck would rather be ruled from Rome than Brussels sprout

You are a fucking retard...educate yourself.

But i shouldn't expect much from a Swede.

Isn't 1 legion only 3,000 soldiers? How did they have that many troops with so few legions?

Yeah China exists as the place that manufactures all the cheap shit for the West where the factories have to have sucide nets to prevent the workers killing themselves.

Meanwhile the Greek and Roman traditions were carried on through the West who went on to dominate the world both culturally, militarily and economically.

seriously, do your goddamn research.

A Roman legion (from Latin legio "military levy, conscription", from legere "to choose") was the largest unit of the Roman army, involving from 3000 men in early times to over 5200 men in imperial times, consisting of centuries as the basic units.
there, fucking wiki. also there were auxilia who served for specific purposes alongside legions.

>So the real Romans were tall blonde blue eyed Vikangs??
No, but the lucky ones mixed with other white people. Some few with vikings.

Nazi germany was just a romeboo ripoff anyway

And then get conquered by barbarians again?

No, it ain't a bad thing but I'm answering OP's question to why are there no Romeboos, and I told him that's false because the entire Italian population jerks off when thinking about Rome

Pretty much, China's history is just a cycle of a golden age, getting asswhooped by dirty barbarians, waiting around for a while and then sacrificing ten million chinks to take back control and so on. Just don't forget China gets special treatment and all this counts as one continous dynasty and state, so China (rightfully) counts as the oldest state on the planet at 6,000,000 gorillion years of unbroken rulership

Internet strikes again* if only you could stop eating pasta for 5 minutes and take over the world

Why were they attacking jews?
Can anyone give a rundown of jews being slaughters/expelled and why?
It's happened a fuckton.

>muh temple, muh special god, muh traitor hellenized Jews

that's basically it

pasta was the downfall of Rome and we're no better than Romans

I get the gist, I'm looking for actual historical accounts.
Did the jews attack rome or did they start carving up babies. what happened that rome wanted to wipe out entire settlements?

Leaded pasta brought down Roman fertility and the average IQ

I can't believe OP so stupid he doesn't realize that you know the third reich is the third Rome. You know after the holy Roman empire and the actual Roman empire so number three I can't believe you poltards are this fucking stupid

well, taxation is your keyword. Jews didn't like it because money was flowing into Rome from the provinces(well, Judea in their case) 66 AD was the first Roman-Jewish war. just google it

#1 Roman Empire
#2 "Byzantine Empire"
#3 Russian Empire
#4 ????

Finland

user hadrian one of the bests emperors of the roman empire was a homo and his romance with antinous is very famous but well another burger who does not know the culture he claims his ancestors come from
romans were quite ancap in that matters, so if the kid was a slave the law could not intervene
that's because he was one of the truly best emperors in all the sectors from the civil to the military, and it was quite common for emperor to do that, Commodus was a lot worse and he did nothing good, he claimed to be a living God-Hercules and renamed rome, the days and months and most places of the empire to some form of his name

no it doesn’t because the china of the Han dynasty or the one from the Ming dynasty was completely destroyed by FOREIGNERS AND BARBARIANS called Qing or the manchus which destroyed their culture and imposed theirs just to collapse to the occidental powers and the communists taking the power killing millions and destroying even more their culture through the cultural revolution, just get to one of these china hate threads to see what they are nowadays (I didn’t mention the yuan dynasty because theses even being barbarians tried to maintain the chinese culture)

wrong it fell in the 1400s, the oriental part of the empire lived thill the crusaders crushed them and the turks invaded the remaining of a once great empire
russia is not the continuation of the roman empire, it was the hre or the french kingdom or the iberian kingdoms or the italian kingdoms-republics but the russians had nothing in common whit the roman empire

They really converted to monotheism and organized theology not so much to biblism and other semitism what spread was the catholic churces power and monotheism not true christisnity which idms sandnigger, removing the bible keepibg the churche and the monotheist faith is best as well as removibg the bible, faghots get kilked, still all the good stuff with nobvonnection to non whites.

Bruh.....R U SERWEUS???
>hitler named it the third
>two other German reichs beforehand
>implying third reich is on same level
>lasted 12
>really only 6
>6 years at war
>last 2 inside Germany
>leaf
>BAIT?

They were larpagans who deserved the flame

This, no one read the bibkr but followed monotheist churchism, no one gave a flying fuck about sandniggers.

Homosexuality and boy-love are typicall for falling civilization as it was with rome and hellenic civilizations. But the more recent date the more information we have about it so we kind of look at those civilizations by image they had when they were falling.

The same is with our civilization. In 1500-2000 years they wont remember much about life in medieval, but they will sure remember us by all this degenerancy

Emperor Hadrian defied his boylover and built a city in his honor upon his death.

archive.is/RzTBs

3rd reich is still here, Nazis were just false flag operation that made it all possible

Hadrian was a spoiled faggot that caused civil wars.

user the time rome was controlled by homosexuals like Traianus or Hadrian were the times of greatest expansion both in the civil and the territorial possessions
if I'm not wrong Antinous was about 14-16, so not boy love at all

wrong, with him rome not only expanded in the civil sector but also in the military please study a little bit more history, also he is hated by jews because he crushed his insurrections

Nazis were the original romeboos tho

Antinous was introduced to him 123 making him 12 and a boy by both Roman and Modern standards.

It was a peak. We have been at our peak in last century and we pretty much compressed 300 years of roman empire fall into about 50 years becouse of globalism jewish media and fucking commie propaganda pushing it forward...

>The Emperor Hadrian spent much time during his regime touring his Empire, and arrived in Claudiopolis in June 123, which was probably when he first encountered Antinous. Given Hadrian's personality, Lambert thought it unlikely that they had become lovers at this point, instead suggesting it probable that Antinous had been selected to be sent to Italy, where he was probably schooled at the imperial paedagogium at the Caelian Hill. Hadrian meanwhile had continued to tour the Empire, only returning to Italy in September 125, when he settled into his villa at Tibur. It was at some point over the following three years that Antinous became his personal favourite, for by the time he left for Greece three years later, he brought Antinous with him in his personal retinue.
he was introduced to him at that time but they were not lovers
well but hadrian was emperor during the prime time of the roman empire, even more he was the prime time

What the flying fuck is CE as a date?

I miss the sopranos.

If only 2008 recession hadn't happened.

Common Era

PC way of saying AD

it's literally white man's burden. I mean, the audacity to declare our era is the common era( or better yet, the correct era)

newfaggots on here would rather sit in jewish honeypots like (((trs))), (((ds))), and anywhere (((enoch))) is jealously talking shit on new york italians.

AD is too Christian apparently so they chose CE even though it still refers to the birth of Christ as the starting date.

Isnt it Current Era? Its dumb as hell regardless, since its still based on the birth of christ. Also Latin makes everything sound better so its Anno Domini for life.