>Be white
>Call police for help
>"Officer please help m-"
>Get shot by Somali immigrant refugee cop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Oscar_Grant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill that fuck

Minneapolis fags are going to have to pay him "administrative leave" salary for decades. BAHAHAHAHAH

Can Americans draw a map of all the states that are bad and which ones are good.

At the moment it's like
American from San Francisco
>Yeah, shits bad, I hear you Melbourne bro

And some American from Tennessee is like
>lol wtf are you talking no one actually does diversity policies

Isn't Minneapolis an inland state that would be right wing as fuck and thus liable to hang this guy for abusing his power?

>be Somali Cop in USA
>get called to emergency
>see Jew looking fuckface walking towards the car
>blast her with 9mm

honestly she looked kinda jewish, reason enough to pull the trigger

>"there's no white genocide," they said

>Be American
>Get shot by somali warlord police man

He did it to become a Canadian millionaire.

Minneapolis is a city, and as a rule of thumb all cities are gay leftist hell holes. Its about rural vs urban.

MN is literally cuck central full of SJW cunts. somali niggers taking over

Bad: midwest, deep south
Cucked: Cali, north east.

You'll never get killed by a somali refugee cop in San Francisco, but there are a lot of fags.

Sup CTR

Don't joke about that asshole, we all know that Trudue lurks here for ideas.

>Isn't Minneapolis an inland state that would be right wing as fuck and thus liable to hang this guy for abusing his power?
Minneapolis is a big city, and the big cities are fucked in general.

And people still won't listen.
how dense are those motherfuckers?

>implying i'm from this pedofuckfest organisation
you jew loving nigga shut your dirty whore mouth.

All blue states and their cities, with the exception of southern red states which are full of niggers.

The ensuing riots have caused 2 dollars in damages I see.

This world is a joke.

by the way Minneapolis is one of those infamous "sanctuary cities", that harbors criminals and illegal aliens

>be AUSTRALIAN visiting America
>get shot by somali warlord police man

The aussie news is playing this up as if it's just your police culture to shoot victims and callers btw burgers.

All the MSM outlets are reporting this as an incident of "police brutality" and "lack of gun control", with no mention whatsoever of the ethnicity of the cop.

burn the refugees

I heard this on the radio on my way to work the other day. Race was not mentioned and I felt I was missing the 2nd act of this sad play. Wow. Is it time to shill #whitelivesmatter?

user, this is their culture, American cops are retards by and large. They obviously have shit training if their instincts are to unload on women and children. This isn't a racial issue as much as it is an incompetence issue. But of course the media portrays all White --> Black police shootings as RACISM without addressing a severe lack in competence of our police. If this was Mayberry you wouldn't need extensive training, but since America is DIVERSE and their community trust has been eroded by decades of miscegenation, desegregation and immigration, this leaves police officers incompetent. The standards don't seem very high either, with many a moron becoming a cop, again Barney Fife will do OK in a homogeneous small town, but on city streets, he'll end up killing a kid or some poor White woman because he's not prepared for this kind of shit. Obviously Somaliniggers are incompetent by default, but I'm talking on a wider scale here. This incident is probably reflective on this particular Nigger' smarts.

I'm loving that apparently this guy apparently reached across his partner and fired multiple times through the door to kill this chick, and both had their cameras off and his partner hasn't said shit. Who was his partner? Another fucking muslim? What was the motive?

Why are Somalis so fucked?
I know native Africans from all Over the continent, ans Somalis just seem to Stop developing mentally past the Age of 7.
it's fucking uncanny

>be muslim nigger from 99% muslim country
>be getting police badge
>be called to a minor disturbance
>i have weapon now i must therefore also kill (kuffar).
>be thinking ah i'll now go to jannah having killed an infidel and allah will reward me
>be thinking the kuffar will just say ah it's just police violence so i got a golden ticket
>people found out

Fixed.

>Bad: midwest, deep south

?

some of the most white and least cucked areas left. you are just being biased because you're probably a NE cuckold

white show is this?

boston is bunch a jew programmed irish tuffguys n italian midgets who al think they are genius
with grotty minorites mixed in

Underrated

>people get killed by the police every day
>Sup Forums does not give a single fuck
>suddenly it's a white woman
>Sup Forums flips out

White knights ITT

Well played Crobro.

>1st generation immigrants being allowed to be cops
>1st generation immigrants from oppressive third world countries being allowed to enforce the law in first world countries
>1st generation immigrants from incompatable cultures/countries having any civic rights at all.....

It doesn't take a genius to see the problem here.

Yes the solution is clear, gas the Kikes race war now.

That's not the actual issue here, what you listed is a symptom.

Also; you're a stupid cunt.

No, MN is practically part of Canada.

How are you going to fight in a race war when your fat ass can't even run.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
It has interesting political commentary.

thats you in a MAGA hat

thanks

How the fuck are they spinning pigs with guns as a lack of gun control?

Wouldn't it be racist and bigot if the liberals shit on that somalian immigrant cop and blame it on whitey again?

>whites getting slaughtered
Just popped a bonner

> be Somali
> I'm the captain now
> Christ Ubo you shot her
> I'm the captain
> Ubo your on administrative leave
> I'm still captain.
> god damnit Ubo your a fucking Constable

>give nigger a gun
>he shoots people
strange thing indeed

minnesota was a big fat mistake

Did she dindu nufin?

>Somali immigrant refugee cop

why?

You misspelled cuntstubble.

I told Mayor Rahm in Chicago not to let niggers have guns.
Minneapolis didn't hear me.

How are you gonna win a race war of you're sucking Jewish cock?

see

Nah. It's more
>Be Aussie
>Visit America
>Get shot by Somali Warlord Police Man

name another
its a nice state
Minneapolis is a shithole and everyone knows it
the rest of the state is fine

Dark white skin

yup. I'm visiting USA this year for my holidays. But at least I now know I shouldn't call the cops while in the city. I'll be staying in a rural area, is it still safe to call the sheriffs office if something underhand seems to be going on?

let me break you off somethin'

Only if you're white, so I assume you'll be fine.

100% call the cops. Especially if you are foreigner, just be polite. Don't trust the media, they are nice guys

>one less leftist relativist new-age worshipper empty headed female
>one less dumb nigger cop
i dont see anything of value being lost in this "tragedy"

did they check her body for signs of rape?

easy peasy
hillary voting counties are also trafficking zones and network lanes

>sheriff

Do sheriffs really exist? Hahahhahahuehuehue

lmao oh yeah she was a yoga instructor or something

whatever, one more completely nonproductive human being wiped off the map. i guess minneapolis will have to find a new worthless position to take its place...or not

You gotta hand it to the guy, he's trying really hard to assimilate

sjw gets killed by one of her sainted refugees.

you will get butt fucked by rednecks

Well we know now why a US cop shot a white woman. Fuckin degenerate immigrants.

>lack of gun control
The fucking police though. Do ANZACs realize their media is 1940s meme tier propaganda or do they believe it?

>Call 911
>Get shot by Somal-
Notice how they lead with that an not American. If they need to differentiate that much, why try to label yourselves as such? They use it when it's politically expedient to their cause, when it would call out their quite obvious lack of ethnic origin - well that must be racist and if you call out that reality so are you! Labels don't make actual citizens.

Utah, Idaho, Wyoming are the only safe havens for whites left. Everything else is cucked beyond belief.

all of them are bad except Montana and new Hampshire

Everyone say it with me. "David Brock's a hopeless failure."

>She dindu nuffin!!
You faggots are such hypocrites when the shoe's on the other foot. I hope that cop gets medal.

>134066490
>Hey I can do this too guys, right, right?! Look at me! Someone notice me, please?! Fuck Whites, right?! Am I doing this right?

majority of people get their information from them, you do the math.

That's quite a stretch to say that killing an unarmed woman (who called the police in the first place) is due to lack of training. People don't normally kill each other.

Someone pls reply.

I honestly couldnt tell she was a Jew? Is she even? We dont have many Jews in Norway, only like 0.01% or even lower maybe.

but shes white?

the shoe is most definitley not on the other foot buddy m8

Killing unarmed people is American as apple pie

>Living in Mogadishuopolis

>You'll never get killed...

I dunno, seems like you'd have a decent chance, seeing as how cops just across the bay don't know the difference between their guns and their Tasers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Oscar_Grant

Weapon confusion is real, guys. Always carry your Taser weak side.

watch black lives matter shut up like a clam about this.
>lel whitey got killed, BLACK POWER

She was australian, you know?

Minnesota is a state full of the descendents of Swedish immigrants.

It's also a state that is letting itself be over run by Somalis. Lol.

It doesn't help to run from the city just to find mouthbreathers and retards in the country.

Did she have kids? If not she was almost certainly a waste of oxygen

>liberal anti-gun immigrant gets killed by diversity hire
reminder: nothing of value was lost, and won't be lost no matter what happens to the cop

Minneapolis is literally a bunch of Union Commie thugs. Get out! This weekend. Lady in Minneapolis calls police, and they come into her backyard and murder her dog. Look up that video.

"Black Caucasian"

I've heard he has some pics online with other hairy/covered muslims, do we have any?

In SF you will get shot by an illegal immigrant who stole a cops gun though.

Mn fag here. The entire state is filled with good hard working people who are mostly conservative. It's the twin cities area that is ruining the state. The sjw have completely cucked Minneapolis and it is only going to get worse from here. I love mn but liberals are on their way to ruining a great state.

she probably would have had kids and they most certainly would have been some sort of fags

>Weapon confusion is real, guys
When you deal with a set of demographics who will draw first and drive off after they've left you for dead. If anything stop telling Officers to relax when they enter crime ridden areas because the Chief is worried about tomorrow's headline that may never come because he's got a pension to worry about and city hall doesn't take kindly to actual policing.

When a black lady in pajamas gets shot after calling for help I'll join in the hands up don't shoot chants

Getting real fuckin' tired of waiting for the niggers to all hang while whites systematically destroy their own kind.