>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gLipZ
thehill.com/homenews/senate/73537-senate-passes-historic-healthcare-reform-bill-60-40
archive.is/Pq5S
kidrock.com/blog/announcement/447744/once-again-the-press-is-wrong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AUDIT THE FED

AWOOO~

AWOOO~

this

Will they manage to repeal Obongo Care?
I really want to enjoy liberal tears. Also vote when?

BIG

DUMB

CHEETO

BIG

DUMB

STUPID

CHEETO

>repeal and replace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>We disagree on that. Given that Trump got elected tailor against it ("if you do as good a job you'll get paid the same") seems like the voters also agree it's time to end it.
this

10 trillion is actually an accurate number for 8 years of it.

To remind what's at stake: here are the reconciliation budget can repeal, assuming the Senate bill didn't touch that

> Repeals the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.
> Repeals the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal, a $270 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits: 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts, 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts, a $6 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans, a $20 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses, a $126 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax, a $100 million tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services, a $600 million tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare health insurance tax, a $145 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income, a $172 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare medical device tax, a $20 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine, a $28 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage, a $2 billion tax cut.

The fact Obama could **not** make it work with almost a trillion dollars in new taxes is a testament of the stupidity of this scheme.

gee i hope we have a nice thread where people don't reply to obvious trolls

Signs are pointing to no.
But yeah know, Trump can say he tried. If the people are smart, they'll blame the corrupt politicians and fake news.

Thank God the dems won't win the Senate in 2018. That way james and the giant imPEACHment can be delayed screening until my 21th birthday in 2020

he Won't do any of the things he promiced to do...
So why you keep making the threads bunch of retards ?

BIG

DUMB

STUPID

RUSSIAN

CHEETO

So fucking tired of the GOP. Ryan and Mitch both gotta go. Say what you want about Schumer and Pelosi, they rallied the troops to get the votes for Obama's agenda.

the personification of swamp, the orange swamp lurker will audit jack shit

>today is the day they vote for the bill
No wonder why disruptor are out this early, seems like a fun day.

>best film of the decade
>no women
>no black people hamfisted in

Is this a coincidence?

shhh youre missing the point of his bait hes trying to argue that private insurance doesnt exist
hes memeing himself as a liberal pretending to be republican to ironically concern troll

Gotta defend the house too tho

Kek, that user last thread wasn't LARPing, this was easy.

I think I found breakroom

Remember kids, don't post photos of your workplace or residence here.

Dmitry at it again

OP I don't think taking out meme arrows to the next thread will really slow the shills and spam bots

archive.is/gLipZ

So the attentionwhore finally got doxxed?

>a miillion walmarts in murrika
>they all look exactly the same
user, i...

Reminder ...

Trump got btfo by Republicans.

Trumpcare is dead.

Looks like Obama won afterall.

God please let this happen

>breakroom has had the same name and trip for a year at this point, has posted around the same time every time, and the same pictures of him in his breakroom every time
>only now did anyone figure out where he works
i guess the autism only works when youre pissed

Work boots on.
Punch card in hand.

Don't fuck this up Republicans. You're embarrassing us

You won't get the wall and you won't get the repeal. But hey MAGA shadiley brotheres

Mornin lads

There's only one Walmart that has a 344 street number though. That's what made this so fucking easy.

Also, I knew this guy was Eastern Time Zone because he took a screenshot from mobile and gave a time stamp.

The faggot is lucky that he's never posted a picture of his own name tag.

Where's his general?

Be safe, Miners

type "turkish embassy" into Jewgle images

its almost like half of the party that actually has the power to write and pass laws hates trump and would rather sink the country than let trump make them work a day in their lives or potentially lose donor money huh...

He'll get it when the rallies begin.

Is that Poop Dumpy?

i've been out of the late night drama loop, what's his problem?

Is the wall built yet?

As I am munching at tim hortons, I am reminded that the US lacks proper healthcare...

Is there a more uncivilized nation?

he was a fool to post an outside shot with his store address on it. you must be a real idiot if you think you can figure out one walmart from another based on the generic employee lounge, or milk jugs

Two days without Trump's early morning Tweetpocalypse.

Is this the end?

>MY NAME IS SENATOR KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Unmasking hearings start today or tomorrow, right?

meme flags going hard today

why don't you just leave him alone?

This is true. He should have known what we was doing and probably does.
Maybe instead, use your autism now, to find some illegals or something?

>nazi flag
>obvious fucking shill
>reddit spacing

user, I...

What a disrespectful thing to do to the flag

Well played

that means susan rices convenient suicide is today

only after/if he wins the primary against ted tugent

> they rallied the troops to get the votes for Obama's agenda.
No they didn't. Obamacare only passed at the eleventh hour before they lost the filibuster proof majority and even then it was a compromise solution because Obama ran on Single Payer, not on national RomneyCare.

Here is the timeline of passage of Obamacare

> Introduced in the House as the "Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009" (H.R. 3590) by Charles Rangel (D–NY) on September 17, 2009
Committee consideration by Ways and Means
> Passed the House on October 8, 2009 (416–0)
> Passed the Senate as the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" on December 24, 2009 (60–39) with amendment
> House agreed to Senate amendment on March 21, 2010 (219–212)
> Signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010

See that December 24, 2009 vote? Here is the contemporary recounting of the thing: [1]

> Baucus wavered from hero to villain in the eyes of the Democratic Party’s left wing during the course of the bill’s advancement. His early abandonment of the public option, motivated by his belief that it would never win the support of 60 senators, aggravated liberals.
What would be the real Obamacare failed miserably at the hands of a filibuster proof majority at the hands of democrats.

> The months Baucus spent in closed-door meetings with the so-called Gang of Six senators — three Democrats and three Republicans — failed to produce a compromise. The bipartisan talks, however, succeeded in pushing healthcare reform well past its original August deadline as well as providing Democrats with a legitimate claim they reached out to the minority party.

It was supposed to have passed in August. It ended up passing that monstrosity that "you will have time to read when it's passed" on Christmas Eve

Assuming Mitch manages to pass a full repeal before budget it will be a feat

[1] thehill.com/homenews/senate/73537-senate-passes-historic-healthcare-reform-bill-60-40

Can we please stop wasting our time on boomer shit like health care and taxes? We can deal with those when the parasites die off, how about getting around to the actual fucking wall? How about getting around to visa abuse? How about spending your political capital on the things that will get you elected, unless you're already bought and paid for or scared of the consequences, Don? It's time to rid yourself of the cuckservatives and right this ship regardless of their autistic screaming. Tell them straight up, do you want to win or continue getting blackmailed for fucking this poolboy or the other?

No profits today
archive.is/Pq5S

you idiots. Now I'll never know what's in the cooler

Good Morning!

Why would that ever happen?

> you can't be doxxed if you provide all information willingly

I truly doubt he cares if people know who he is. According to him he runs a local radio show (pirate radio maybe?)

Is Kid Rock serious, and is this for 2018?

is this randlet's fault? he couldn't just wait for a 2nd health care bill so he said no to this one?

yeah because if we ignore the ponzi scheme ticking time bomb of money that will destroy the world economy it wont explode

There will be loads of loyalist candidates but I'm getting ahead and making Kid Rock memes already

if the ACA gets a full repeal then we can focus purely on all that stuff you want to focus on. Much better than repeal and replace, now we only seek to repeal. Also, the wall is starting.

Yes and yes

kidrock.com/blog/announcement/447744/once-again-the-press-is-wrong

oh fuck

DO IT FAGGOT

He doesn't give a shit you dunce, that's why he posts the pics.
So, you found where he works, what's the next step of your master plan?

Why did Nye have to turn into some king of comic book villain? There was a time when he seemed okay.
Now he's a discredit to actual science.

Catch this, full repeal is the best possible option. If this is Rand's fault, then Rand deserves a whole bunch of praise. well, at least if the repeal goes through.

I'm not sure what these faggots think they are gonna get with this. If they go for full repeal, dems will stonewall as usual ... Randlet wants perfection and with these idiots in there he will not get it. I HOPE they get a full repeal, but why is it all of the sudden something they think they can do when after 7 years they haven't fucked with it at all?

Wish Trump could just have a punishment room and beat the shit out of the ones that keep messing this up for everyone.

Made me check

> wasting time with healthcare and taxes
> letting a scheme that leeches a trillion dollars a year from the white working class (see ) to benefit primarily the unproductive diversity

You are not thinking straight user. The repeal alone can pay for 25 walls in its first year alone.

Man the white house security is a joke.

Fake News.

Imagine the congressional hearings
And any committees he might be put on
And all the lulz to follow it

rand wants full repeal

I didnt pay too much attention to the healthcare bill, Was the republicans bill really that bad?

Will the voters blame the obstructionist democrats in the midterms next year?

i'm very doubtful it will. too many rino's just want a paycheck
i just thought we could make /ptg/ totally nice and enjoyable instead of feeding attention-hungry faggots

Good morning east coasters
I have to write an essay of 15 pages for university, the topic must be something with islamism in connection to something sociological
My first thought was something like "to what degree does the social situation influence islamic radicalization" but I'm afraid that's too much of a no brainer
Do you have any ideas what thesis I should formulate?

Already baked into the cake, stop acting like it's something that can be changed if we just don't go full on in enough. They are going to give him the Hoover treatment in due time, might as well go out as lion he is and beat them to the punch with a pivot to something more meaningful.
>if the ACA gets a full repeal
Which it won't in any kind of meaningful time. Move on, get results. People are dragging their feet because they have everything to lose, constituents and legislators alike.

This ends now Pmurt

The full repeal without a replace l only take 50 votes. See , the repeal only involves removing taxes and regulations imposed by Obamacare, te rest being repealed by congress and the later, btw sec of health

But why would that ever be allowed to happen?

>tfw 700 word essay due in two days

Islamism with cultural Marxism

>I truly doubt he cares if people know who he is
True, only giving him more the attention he seeks.
Time to join in then.

We got a real Watergate on our hands now. Dems just keep making it worse for themselves.

Do we have a date on the full repeal vote?

the nWo will never take his soul.