Uhmm I wonder why did they used a picture of only white babies for this article?

uhmm I wonder why did they used a picture of only white babies for this article?

They need to be bombed

Do you think they are really that insidious on purpose?

Ah. Jews

Did your head get so far up your ass on purpose?

Why did they colour the baby's eyes black?
My family has black hair, black eyes and white skin just like those babies but even as infants we all have light eyes. Like, my sister had blue, I had green, daughter has blue etc.

Just saying, white babies are rarely born with black eyes. That's not normal.

Yes, also who do you think works at the guardian now? I'm welling to bet it's 99%women and minorities. And we all know women will do whatever they are told or whatever they believe is socially acceptable.

google "babies"
they're all white

1 child policy for all of Africa NOW and we can stop throwing money at useless 'green projects'.

Same article in our paper too.
Spain and all Western Europe have one of the lowest birth rates for locals on Earth, and ((they)) keep pushing this shit in our thoughts, unbelievable.
Yes got it's better if you stop breeding completely!

Not in leftist rags like the Guardian, they love to put up "diverse" pictures of babies, but of course only in positive context or when it's to celebrate white extinction again.

A propo, clearly white children are in no way related to overpopulation and the resulting ecological problems, so this is just more bullshit propaganda. They don't even care anymore to put up articles "OMG we need more immigrants to keep our population growing" right next to "We really shouldn't breed anymore, it's destroying the planet".

They all need to be shot.

>best way to stop climate change is to stop contributing by stopping existing
If this debate is still being had in 20 years, we will be at the point where ""scientists"" say suicide is the best defense against climate change

>Have fewer children
>It'll solve this made up problem goyim

And to think, ehen macron trues to criticise african families who have 7+ children he's a horrible racist.
If these papers really cared about global overpopulation they'd be trying to push this shit on india and africa: the counturws that still have their populations exploding. Not western nations where the birth rate is already declining.

The guy who did the study is Jewish. No surprises here.

>implying that irish baby on the left is human

thinking a person of color should be in a picture is just racists people are people besides I'm poor and white and when you uncle tom blacks have your crack profit parties I don't see any whites there

It was a single childrenless woman not a guy.
Guess for what University is she working for?

Yes

I plan on having 3 children, and I don't plan on listening to anyone telling me to have less or none.

>It is our job as scientists to honestly report the data.

FUCKING BULLSHIT. FUCK YOU, FUCKING SNIVELING PUTRID SPINELESS COCKSUCKERS

someone photoshop the goblin baby

Black babies should be thrown off a fucking cliff. *shrug*

I'd take these articles a little more seriously if they also suggested that we stop promoting third world niggers to a first world carbon footprint via importation.

Or have fewer nuclear plants, fewer sources of CO2 and shit like that
Or have MORE trees and parks
Jews are fucking disgusting nowadays

Can I be the father of your children?

Volcanoes, seas and oceans produce way more co2 that humans.

>Or have fewer nuclear plants, fewer sources of CO2

Nuclear energy is a CO2 less alternative you fucking dope.

>Or have fewer nuclear plants
how would that solve global warming? replacing the worlds coal with nuclear would solve most emissions.

Yes, this is done on purpose, it's so obvious.
The jews truly want all whites gone.

Yes, niggers and browns are easy to manipulate.
Jews dont want smart thinking people, they want obiedent slaves. Have you ever read MS article about stoping births in africa even when EU birth rate is 1.2 and african 5.something? They magicaly dont produce CO2, but whites do.

>reduce global warming by not having more children

So, less 12yo syrian refugees?

less of them in Europe won't do any difference, they will be still on this planet

I love how these articles saying that we should have less children.

Meanwhile they import a ton of shit skins every year, and they have 6+ kids per couple

But fuck white people right?

It's funny but the left and right baby are recognizably British even at their age. I can imagine what they'll look like when they grow up. The middle one is less recognizable.

They mean, have fewer white children.

Black, asian and even mixed are socially ok.

>europe's population predicted to remain constant or even decrease
>africa's population set to quadruple within a matter of decades

>oi white people stop breeding an sheeit

>Fight climate change. Have fewer babies.
>We need more immigrants who breed like rabbits.

Libtard logic.

Sometimes I want to have white children just to spite them.
But I won't.

There are ways to solve that. Your meme flag is related.

when what type ethnicity is a boardmeeting decision then actually yes. If not there would be all kinds of races, also how is this insidious to the liberal? It follows their agenda

Think about it this way:
They would never choose a black baby for that picture
Therefore white genocide is encouraged by default.

>Yes, niggers and browns are easy to manipulate.
then why do white people fall for stuff like what is in the OP image ?

Fake news exposed and fixed with fast photoshop.
This is why (((they))) want to censor internet.

If I were taller than 5'8" I'd do what I could to help increase white birthrates. But no reproducing for me.

Excuses. There's retard chads out there too. Tall niggers too. Be a man, a good man. Get built etc.

So you're saying you are unwilling to save your race from extinction.

There's nothing I can do as a manlet to help. I possess all of the other necessary 'qualities' save for height, eliminating me as a contender for reproduction.

Absolutely

Want to fight the establishment? Have more children!

Cause white people are not impossible to manipulate, simply harder. This shit has been going on for decades

Jesus, you are pathetic. The "manlet" thing is an excuse. 172cm is not short at all.
You are a sad pathetic sack of shit, keep making excuses for your shit life instead of fixing it.
90% of females are shorter than you, and if you are fit and can provide housing and food, it's all you really need to get a woman.

Fucking Danny DeVito has children and here you are making excuses on Sup Forums, you absolute autist

90% of women also want their men to be over 6'. Again, I'm not the gatekeeper of sex. It's women that are and they've made their choice.

Danny DeVito is a billionaire actor, no shit he succeeded.

It's sad that some babies are so damn fugly.
>Breathtaking, isn't she?
The fugly babies turn into fugly weirdo adults. The cute babies turn into aesthetically pleasing breeders. It's no wonder that ancient cultures worldwide regularly tossed out the undesirables at birth in order to foster a better society.

You're taller than most adult mexicans in the town I live in (yes my American town is 50% mexican) and they breed just fine.

Correct However the rational is that whites have bigger car in footprints, due to having cars and fossil fuels etc..
>so remember if the guardian try to use this argument..the response should be that immigrants continually come to the west and have far more childsren. Therefore the problem really is with unsustainable birth rates from the third world. Plus developing countries like India have massive birth rates and increasing usage of fossil fuels.
Seriously there needs to be a dedicated team to shitpost the guardian..it is our main enemy in the propaganda war IMO

Maybe it's because only white people who actually give a fuck about the planet. That these babies will be the ones who come up with the solutions to tomorrow's problems.

90% of women have no idea what they want. I'm 5'5" and have a wife. It's not your height it's your little bitch attitude.

This. It's an excuse. Yes, being tall is more attractive generally speaking but you can still get good women.

>have fewer kids
>but import all these third worlders to increase your economy with their kids
Hmmmmmmmm

>good women
Oh you mean on Tinder where they write the most insufferable shit on their profiles? Wife up one of them, right.

Mate. I'm 5.7. Seen as fairly attractive anyway. Especially when I worked out a lot more. And this is in Sweden. The average height is a lot more than in America. You'll be fine. Fix your attitude, be built, be stable etc. Women are largely thots right now though I admit.. but that they'd be even if you were taller. Difference is that you'd have an easier time getting stacy pussy.

>white

This is the kind of shit my girlfriend looks at.

I mean, sure, the population is growing to shit.
But if it means culling only the white population, it isn't doing much, considering it's not the whites who are contributing to the problem.
Thank god for economic collapse and worldwide famine.

No. Gyms, get a hobby where you can meet them etc. Man you're blackpilled. Yes, meeting a wife is a fair bit harder but that'd be the case even if you'd be taller... besides a lot of that is more or less you being man enough to -make- her into a wife. Greedy women are greedy. ¨I've a tall, perfect man. But there's another one over there who's also a bad boy¨.

Up to you of course. If you don't want to fight for your genes to survive etc, that's your choice. Just saying. You're making excuses. We all do now and again. But it's still excuses.

Because only whites and select Asians are capable of making higher level decisions like that. The rest are only concerned with ooga booga muh dick.

Dude nuclear is like, zero emission. Thorium, look into it.

>blackpilled
I'll admit that I am, the blackpill always absorbs the easiest. And it always will. Just how it is.
I do go to the gym some days though.

>tfw Danny DeVito's son wears the same converse as me
>tfw Danny DeVito's son actually looks a lot like me
>tfw I am essentially Danny DeVito's son without any of the bonuses

I recommend 3 days at least. get a good routine going. As said, I kinda get it. It's easy to be blackpilled. height stuff too. Messed up my reply before but I'm even shorter than you in a country where the average height is a lot more than in America (to my knowledge.) You'll be fine. Just need to get back your manlyness, stability etc. The black pill is easy to take. Many do it. Some move to japan to mix with asians. But the easy way out isn't always the right one. Excuses remain excuses.

As far as I can tell, most stock photos of a group of babies have babies of dofferent races.
So yes, they specifically looked for a group of white babies.

Their terror filled shrieks will one day lull us to sleep.

3 days per week* Also, how the fuck did I turn into /adv/. Back being a Sup Forums user. Seriously though. While it's up to you the excuse is not valid. Tall men get cucked too if they're not stable and manly even if they attract women easier generally speaking.

As most women are shorter than most men, their perception of 'six foot' is different to the reality. Only four or five countries in the world have male populations with average heights of six foot or greater.

5'8 is taller than the average woman in almost all countries. It's only when you're 5'6/5'7 or lower that you are going to struggle

Pottery

His son is kind of handsome t b h for danny devito's spawn

It looks doctored to make them look grosser. Or at least not airbrushed to make them look cute like nigglets.

Would you have said something if it was 2/3 white 1/3 black generic google stock photo?

>12 de julio

More foreign subversives coming here to cause trouble.

Me gusta.

They used British stock photo not American?

Only non-whites would describe a woman as white.
To a white person she is simply a woman
Are you even white, Miguel?

I love that this is true.

Thank you based user.

Doesn't Caucasian include Arabs as well? Would be kinda racist and Islamophobic to discriminate them like this...

>Don't have children
>And also eat only leaf so you'll be a weak manlet.

Yep. One instance? Maybe not. I'll even give you a handful of times without me raisings an eyebrow. But nigga please, this is a reoccurring pattern.

Meanwhile evangelical US preachers head to Africa spreading a message of being fruitful and multiplying with no contraception or abortion allowed.

Horseshoe theory in action?

Fucking cock suckers.

Whites make up 1.3 billion out of 7.5 billion people on the planet. When will whites realize that we are the minority. Why does no one ever mention this?

There is no reason to waste time searching for the good in people, default to pessimism, assume the worst, more often than not you'll be lead to the most pragmatic and concise understanding of the issue, i.e., people are not joking when they are pushing for the extinction of Whites, stop assuming "coincidences" and "innocent misunderstandings", people with power do things with purpose.

This.

If they want free food and other aid they should be sterilized.

actually 450 million whites... sorry user.