Where do you get your news from Sup Forums?

Where do you get your news from Sup Forums?

Everywhere I can. Account for bias and check the sources

also, poo in loo

Sup Forums

Sup Forums does a decent job compiling news stories
As far as American politics goes fash the nation is probably the best.

Tyler Durden

Everywhere from all sides.

I generally go with what sounds most logical/rational.

What I've come to understand after seeing all viewpoints is that there pretty much isn't any good guys or bad guys, everyone's a cunt in their own way.

People like Hillary are no better than someone like Assad, neither is Obama, or Trump. America is as bad as Russia. Everything that goes on in the world is essentially just a power-struggle for securing the future.

There's a few teams in the world, you have to pick a team, I am in Australia and I have it good here, so for my own comfort sake I am going to just have to agree with whatever the government does, and since the United States will protect us against China even if it means starting WW3 I will have to side with the United States, no matter how evil/corrupt their leaders/elite are, because well, they're on my team, so why be against them?

I have nothing against Russia but the elites on my team don't like them, I understand my own team is nothing better in regards to morals, but who cares, my comfort is more important than morals.

Does anything I said even make sense or relate to this thread at all?

twitter and Sup Forums

Fox news and rt. Pretty good news sources.

CNN

i see what you did there

>Where do you get your news from
Sup Forums
But then google it too because why limit to one source in currentyear?

twitter, then I talk about it here
>getting news from Sup Forums
way to be a mindless drone

samefag and hiding pooflag

CNN

just to make newfags' heads asplode

Where all of Sup Forums should get their information from instead of from the Jew media.

>Occasionally Facebook
>Joe Rogan
>Dave Rubin
>Sargon of Akkad
>Philip DeFranco
>Gavin McInnes
>Angry Foreigner

Uh, yeah. I'm not exactly sure you would call it news. It's obviously quite biased. Haven't watched official "unbiased" government-endorsed news since I got my own place in 2010. I feel like I'm missing out a little, considering I didn't really listen to or understand the news when I was young. It would be interesting to see what they have to say these days. But I'm pretty sure they're mostly leftist propaganda anyway.

*sigh*

the jew york times

One America News. It's literally the only TV news that isn't infested with liberals, and neocons.

I actually tried listening to Kraut and Tea after hearing him on a podcast with other people and enjoying his rhetoric.
>Less than 2 minutes into video
>We should force everyone to spend 15 months either in military or working at 25% of minimum wage helping the sick, elderly and mentally ill
>To help them grow up and learn responsibility

Uh, yeah...no. Not the government's job to help people mature and learn responsibility. Sounds pretty authoritarian to me.

Sup Forums

I get stories from Sup Forums and social media then research from there. I used to follow RT and AP but even they are shill cancer. The only actual news sources I follow are for tech & science news, and I had to drop CNET as well because of buzzfeed tier "articles" and lefty political posts that have nothing to do with tech.

What do you do?

this is pretty much exactly how I feel

RARE

I've never seen a more cucked Australian than you. Fucking faggot.