Should posters from third world countries be banned from Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general

There seems to be a rather prominent presence of third world/underdeveloped countries in Sup Forums. Sup Forums is easily 70:30 civilised countries to poor countries, inspite of Sup Forums itself being highly Western-centric and the centre of the race-realism movement in the internet. Now since race-IQ studies have shown that inhabitants of third-world countries (especially South Asia, the Middle East and Africa) have very low IQs in comparison to White people and East Asians, clearly the generally poor quality of Sup Forums's content must be due to a large number of third world posters. Already as an attempt to prevent deterioration of the website major ISPs from India like BSNLNET have been blocked. Look at how pathetic and normie-tier Quora is and this is because of an unusually large number of users from South Asia and the Middle East. If Sup Forums only allowed ISPs from Western and developed East Asian countries, would it be a much better website?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2015/04/06/this-is-why-india-will-have-the-worlds-largest-muslim-population-in-the-next-decade/
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DCL1RpgYxRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban all india, improve quality.
Fact.

>posters from third world be banned
>Indian

ban yourself faggo

So nigger you're from Niger

Nah i don't think so, it's politically incorrect not censorship central, besides the ones who do find their way to Sup Forums tend to have some sensible things to say overall. Otherwise they would stick to other places where they have plenty of echo chamber of stupid things they want to hear, little good that does them and their respective countries. Precisely why they seek out these places. They get into the board culture and grow their character along with the rest of us and find out all kinds of things they hadn't previously considered.

tl;dr no.

Boer?

Sup Forums isn't a white country

so no

I mean why not? The ones with average iq or above have gotten the fuck out already anyways.

Im a simple dude, I see an Indian QT, I reply

negative on that. It just wouldn't be the same without you poo

BUt yeah, Swedes and leafs should be banned

Yes I agree. Bi-lingual non native English speakers need more investigation on lies that media and government that feeds them. 911 is false flag operation. The earth is flat. Plant based diet makes people healthy. Vaccination may spread diseases.flouride may do more harm to body and closes third eyes.Medical Cannabis may cure cancer & diseases. Reincarnation and vedic astrology may actually be true.

Do your own research if you are red pilled or awoken. Jews/Israel and jew world order are true. Hollywood/Google/Facebook are controlled by jews.

False religions Muslim.judism. Catholicism.

You should not make a rookie mistake of telling others about the matrix of lies.

I suggest get super healthy by eating plant based diet.

Research spirituality on mantras,reincarnation,astrology,sound vibrations.

Research science on Nikola Tesla.
Research history on Adolf Hitler.
Research on intelligence design.
Research on human didn't evolve from apes.

You have been told lies by teachers,government all your life and it's time to break free from lies.

Good luck

Yeah and then we can start banning everyone we dislike, as if we're fucking libtards. Fuck off. Sup Forums is not an echo chamber. It may have lots of racial supremacists. but it is not as if there is not a diversity of opinions and ideas.

>Sup Forums
>center of race-realism movement

o am i laffin

Yes, therefore delete your account and GTFO Pajeet

Pigfuckers will always be subhumans
Op i know your a pig fucking proxyfags

Pajeet, Indian girls crave alpha white cock. It is the right of every English man to claim himself an Indian princess. This is an ancient tradition that must be honered.

Source: have fucked many Indian qt's, one that was newly married to a beta Indian dude like you.

You have never seen the face of an Indian girl laying her eyes on a white cock for the first time. Pure happiness.

Indians chics liking ahmed?
Thats something totally believable.

Quora is a leftist haven shithole populated by retarded liberal cat-ladies and spineless cucks. I'd rather hold a Bible in Afghanistan than go to that shithole.

>Sup Forums is a nonwhite country
ftfy

Agreed. Ban USA and Russia. Most third world of all 'civilised' nations.

POO IN LOO

Daily reminder that India will be a muslim country by 2060.

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2015/04/06/this-is-why-india-will-have-the-worlds-largest-muslim-population-in-the-next-decade/

ban canadians australians and poles too

>1 post from this ID

I agree tho. Ban me already so that I can get off the ride.

Nope, Sup Forums is an international board of frendship and mutual respect where all are welcome.

Yes ban all posters from India, you must have a functioning waste treatment plant to post here.

Sup Forums in loo

ban the uk, france, checkoslovakia, belgium, netherlands and canada

FUKIN RaRE

I hope you like having your life ruined because Indian women are the most toxic cunts on the fucking planet.
Look up the stats on how many men in India kill themselves over false rape accusations every day.
I know you guys like to meme about how in Sweden it's rape if a woman decides it's rape but this is not just a meme in India.

Stop shitting on the freshly dug water wells.

To be fair, India has more actual rape gangs than even Sweden.

> 1 post by this ID

Is this how you choose to spend the last few minutes of your life before some rival cartel member peels your face off?
shitposting on the internet?

I will just leave this masterpiece of Indian cinema here :
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

Just turkroaches

what the fuk

And so will United Kingdomisthan
With sharia law in place
Allah will rule cumskins

indeed. thats called resentment.

Get ready to be a servant in india white boy.

Is this how you hide your fucking wheel? go shit on the streets pajeet.

should i start linking the bodies that shat themselves to death ?

Nice bait, OP.

>i don't know how to ID
better, Pablo?

You're an island pajeet, there is no fucking difference. Now go shit on the street.

the fuck

Why do you keep bathing in that fecal river?

SHIIIEEET they are like animals !

ban everyone but japanese. and watch the population slowly drop.

Fucking lol, figure out your 1.2 billion population problem first in a country that can only maintain 1/6th of that at medium to low living standards. Also build a fucking loo. It's an interesting view into the mind of the jealous though.

sorry but hey... mabe youve mistaken me to a pajeet. or you are mistaken for 1 billion people.

Those are fucking Tamils. Still Indians.
Go chainsaw your own younger brother's head off so that some crackhead in he US can stay high.

a pajeet can dream

>ban everyone but japanese. and watch the population slowly drop.
Olympics, don't even have to say anything else HUE. Don't you fucking dare pick on the nips. Atleast they can incentivize birthrate increase at any point and correct the situation, whilst you are swimming around in a swamp of feces and shitheads and mock yourselves with the entire world watching and expecting the world to watch, you fuck it up.

Like usual subhumans you multiply and multiply and do little else but wallow in your own filth blaming someone else for it. Much like a virus. youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

The day we can download smells, Indians will get permabanned everywhere

Yeah no, Be careful next time you shit by the train tracks, trains can be sneaky fucks and wreck your shit.

>sorry but hey... mabe youve mistaken me to a pajeet. or you are mistaken for 1 billion people.
was clearly directed at pajeets who feel that way. If you're not a pajeet why are you even concerned?

Agree

Bad logic. Pol can act as a resource for people to learn. If the people who came here held more convictions to their viewpoints then they would want to try to help spread their beliefs and help those less fortunate learn. INB4 "they don't want to learn they just want to scream and shout garbage" then learn to work around it.

Be careful next time you breathe. If you breathe to hard in the general direction of some bad hombres you're gonna end up with your skin flayed off and hanging from a bridge as a warning to others.

i love how he says rape you next week. like this week he is busy with something like filling up his local street with fresh diarrhea

who dis? any feet pics?

Right.

Maybe he's busy with this one

why are you even here? what are you trying to achieve? convincing us that shitty sri lankans are actually good?
fucking leave. this is a white supremacist board.

> dont even know flags.
> confused me with a pajeet.
> Cant understand sarcasm.
Let me school you in something else :
brazil have the biggest japanese population outside japan. so please chill, we know them better than you do.

You might as well ban all first world countries too for being colonized to the brim by shit skins.

>implying they're not proxies by Americunt liberals and shit skins
Seriously, if you lived in any of those shit holes you'd be too bust trying to survive instead of finding time to shit post here.
Sup Forums is the luxury for the first world and first world problems. Don't fall for the ruse

where can i find more of funny pajeets attempting interaction with women?

Nothing is exclusive to whites anymore. Nothing.
How does that make you feel?

Based rakshas
The great American shoa when

It's unamerican, mate

would fuck this one tho .
youtube.com/watch?v=DCL1RpgYxRM

Nice proxy. How's your crib in park slope kike boy

>spergs about banning 3rd world country
>his country is still being potty trained
>?????

I don't know, try the sewers.

Dude... you're from india.

FUck off.

>India
>first world
lmao

Yes. Ban second-worlders too. This of course would ban most of Europe.

being civilized is still exclusive top whites mr. island pajeet

Why are there so many Japs in Brazil?

Hate to break it to you budy, but czechoslovakia ceased to exist 24 years ago.

We should ban the first world instead. europe is about to go down and the china-russia deals to fuck the petro dolar commerce of oil will fuck USA. thirds will be first soon.

fuck you, ban all the niggers, kikes and mudslims. NOT by country. Having some Somalian from Sweden or UK posting on Sup Forums. Countries mean shit because of (((globalization)))

This is now an /intpol/ thread

they started coming in the second world war. they were hard to assimilate our culture, but the hue gene wins in the end. they are fully hues now.

madharchod madrasi teri pend di puddi me bhaise ka lund bhdske.
>motherfucker south indian bull's dick in your sister's vagina

Is it? Is it really?
I could take a plane to any major "civilized" city in the west right now and go for a walk down the street and only like 4/10 people I see would be white.

>ban all the niggers, kikes and mudslims
then we would have to ban USA

POO

>fuck you, ban all the niggers
says the african.

this has got to be a slide thread, but just incase
> OP not realizing most people use vpns with multiple locations around the globe
>not realizing first world country's take in millions of retards from third world shit holes

off topic fucking people need to stop shitting on my vpn, i have to post from isreal just to get a ip that isn't banned

>Yes. Ban second-worlders too.
american education.

If this was in Mexico, he'd be made to eat his own shit first before being tied to a wheel on that truck along with the rest of his family.

Quality translation

fukin perfect lol