Bring your son to work day

The son of the Community Manager of the French culture ministry took the control of the official twitter account of the institution.

Here is a tweet where he say "Feministes = whores".

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/culture/2017/07/18/03004-20170718ARTFIG00081-hacke-le-compte-twitter-du-ministere-de-la-culture-insulte-les-internautes.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wife son*

well the very first feminists were playboy bunnies so he might be on to something there

One step further Spanon, the CM is the mother.

reddit education ladies and gentlemen

Women are really incompetent

are you going to deny that Gloria Steinem was an early feminist? there she is in her playboy outfit getting ready to write a book about how black women should avoid black men and date white men instead

what a classy lady

In this article they show a few of the reaction it generated on Twitter.
One of them, by a user with an already quite cancerous pseudo (TumblRaider), says "You better not fire her for the mistakes her son did (sick all those comments judging her for his behavior)"

lefigaro.fr/culture/2017/07/18/03004-20170718ARTFIG00081-hacke-le-compte-twitter-du-ministere-de-la-culture-insulte-les-internautes.php

>ministry of culture

wat

It organizes national museums, collections and may give funds to support private museums/cultural initiatives. It also manages all that is international cultural relations.

checked
(checked)
someone get a translation of that article

I guess you wouldn't know about it since you don't have a culture.

>the very first feminists were playboy bunnies
is this what they teach you in school?

its basically just blah blah son took over the minister's twitter, tweeted stupid shit, advertised his own twitter, then it got taken down in the morning and the ministry apologized
apart from the "feminists=whores" part its just generic "ur mum lmao" stuff
its not worth translating in its entirety imo

>said the nog that has ancestrally done nothing except mud huts and AIDs

Maybe the Gen Z meme has some truth to it...?

we literally invented american culture whitey

>Stein
Damn it Sup Forums, you're right yet again.

Yeah.... no you didn't. What you're referring to is degeneracy. Not culture. Big difference.

roasties BTFO

Culture is best defined for what they are not
And the culture you live in, the silent and invisible things you live with are the white culture, you just take them for granted

I suggest you to visit other places, for example Africa, where for example slavery is still practiced and "human rights" is foreign as is innovation

And we invented modern agriculture equipment.

Get on my level Sanford Son.

Yep. Still, seeing "Feminists = Whores" on the news must be quite infuriating for some landwhales

>is this what they teach you in school?

history of the agency CIA training