What are women in Tennessee like? Are they a good choice to start a family and raise White babies with?

What are women in Tennessee like? Are they a good choice to start a family and raise White babies with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wab6EdnmXRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat as fuck. You just have to find a skinny one like daisy duke and you should be good

They're probably the same as any roastie, except they suck more nigger cock, since they're from the South.

50% are fat fucks, 30% fuck niggers and the rest don't fuck you.

Redneck women are less likely to want niggers cause they are ususally racist

You wouldn't say that if you actually lived in TN. I live right outside of Nashville and I can tell you that every 3rd white girl is toting around her litter of niglets. Pretty fucking depressing.

I live in Middle Tennessee right now and honestly I've been seeing a lot of white women with black dudes. I work in a restaurant and the amount of white girls who had black dudes as prom dates was pretty astounding. I've lived in Miami and New Orleans and I've never seen so many interracial relationships. There are some really good looking women here especially in the Nashville area. I do know plenty of nice conservative women here so it's a mixed bag. I just don't understand how good looking white women go for ugly nigs, makes no fucking sense.

Murfreesboro?

Wilson county m88

I was paying a parking ticket in Michigan last year, and as I was leaving the district court, a guy came up to me asking if I would be a witness for his wedding. They had just moved here from Tennessee. He was an plain looking former pizza delivery guy, and I watched him marry one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. They moved here because she got a job as a professor. Their smiles seemed so sincere, without the slightest hint of a toxic mind virus of any kind, marxist or otherwise. So I was wondering if this was a common theme in Tennessee or if this guy just hit the fucking jackpot.

I was thinking just yesterday you Tennessee faggots are so fucking froot loop you belong North of Maine. I fucking hate you stupid holier than thou redneck fake ass city boys.

Sincerely yours,

The best state in the Union

Kentucky

Well of course Wilson county is like that.

If you are from Michigan and have never been south of Ohio it is nearly third world for better and for worse.

oh shit, strapping in for a Tennessee vs Kentucky bump war

what's North Carolina like?

>The best state in the Union
>Kentucky
Amen

They exist on a diet of vienna sausages, slim jims, and pickled eggs. But the good news is there's plenty of it.

You're probably right. I fucking hate living in Tennessee. I moved here a year and a half ago and I fucking despise it. I think a majority of the population might be legally retarded.

I have family there. Asheville is the east coast capitol of faggotland. Outside of that fairly conservative from what I know.

I live close to the border and I know your pain. Kentucky has it's large share of dumb rednecks but there is something different about Tennessee that is very off-putting.

Is north c better than south c?

That's exactly the kind of woman I want. I have a savior complex that will only be satiated by marrying a poor girl. I want a wife whose primary ambition will be to raise our kids well and think of good ways to spend the money I make. I was thinking of trying to find a wife in Poland, but if I can find someone in America then it would save me from learning a new language and pretending to worship the satanic globalist antipope Francis. Poland is cool though, watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=Wab6EdnmXRE

East TN. Every other white is carrying. Niggers know their place. Race mixers are treated like heretics from all sides. A lot of ham beasts and retards though.

I prefer SC but in my opinion outside of Asheville they are a lot alike. NC had some spots that are somehow more hick than my home.

Wow it is a completely different story here in Middle TN. The amount of coalburners and upitties is pretty alarming.

Lot's of jealous peckerwood whitebois in this thread

LMU contributes it's fair share of niggatry and degeneracy. I think a woman threw her baby in a toilet or dumpster IMMEDIATELY after having it.

It's a pretty good place to live. I live in NC in a very conservative area. Besides Asheville, there are some bigger cities and counties that are pretty liberal (Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, etc.). The area I'm from is a great place to raise a family. Very rural, not far from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Pretty scenery.

is that the fabled 4 ass monkey?

I'm want to move next year. I can scratch Tennessee off the list of options.

Muh dick.

I know it's further West but Memphis was fucking scary. 10:1 black to white ratio and the whites you did see looked ghetto as fuck

I don't see a pecker on that testicle nightmare. Must be from having no dick. He's got a mad case of blue balls.

That's pretty wild, seeing that in Memphis is pretty uncommon. It's definitely not unheard of, but I think we're doing alright for a city that 29% white.

A woman or a Nigger? There's no shortage of Niggerdom wherever they inhabit.

>What are women in Tennessee like?

Protip: Pretty much every negative "Burger" stereotype out there originates from the South.

In my opinion, yes, much better! SC is generally hotter on average which is enough for me to prefer NC. I'm from an area of NC where i'm 15 minutes away from the Mountains, so generally cooler. There are some hicks and rednecks, but honestly, a lot of them are actually pretty intelligent they just sound super southern.

I go to Nashville several times a year and a lot of the girls there aren't from Tennessee. Not that this excuses it, but Nashville brings in a lot of lefty girls from all over.

Either fat tatted-up coal burning sluts or fat evangelicals who want to adopt 12 little black-as-pitch piccaninnies from darkest Africa because of Gee-zuhs.

Which of those, and all southern states, has the least of the black problem?

I have impregnated like 50.. just tell them your kid rock's cousin and your in

She was white and fucked in the head but the college brings in lots of Nogs, Muzzies and Asians...not that I'm racist but it's mein landen n shieeet

>Kentucky
>State
>Not special snowflake "Commonwealth"

this
t. southerner

I live in the region, got a wife from another state. Tennessee is literally the sterotype of all the inbred jobs about the south, that play is a degenerate as the hillbillys in the Appalachia Mountains and as crazy as Flodida Man.

you must be in Nashville or Murfreesboro , drive east toward Cumberland plateau and watch the niggers completely disappear.

okay so where do I meet my modern day Dolly Parton clone if they don't exist in Tennessee anymore

What alarms me is this is becoming increasingly untrue.

i'm gonna say NC

Murfreesboro fag here

Vapid gold-digging whores who age like milk. Hot as fuck under 20 though.

where are all of the good women in America?

I honestly feel you can find one anywhere but in small numbers. They're hard to find though since you won't see them on tinder or whoring it up in bars or clubs.

Go east towards knoxville. I live in Memphis and I can tell you from experience there is no white here. I repeat:

THERE IS NO WHITE HERE.

if you actually lived here, you would realize that its not racist to hate these derelicts. once slavery ended, they never left. they stayed and become lazy, disgruntled and remained uneducated.

That's where I moved, but I brought my Asian wife. It's gun country here, low taxes, white Christians, good weather, and everyone owns an AR-15. EVERYONE.

Other way around. All these purple haired antifa otherkin living in gentrified Brooklyn only fuck white guys while the racist rednecks are coalburners half the time. Its fucking weird

NC>VA>TN>SC>GA
you're welcome

>Asian wife
Beta small benis detected

They know how to cook and suck cock. Good chance of being fat though. Nashville girls are wanna be country girls from the North who don't know shit about being a Southern belle. You'll find a fit, Christian, waifu that'll cook good and treat your balls well if you venture out Smoky Mountain way.

>southern girls love black dick
Is this actually what Yankees tell you?
Probably trying to eliminate competition.

This.
It's hilarious how Europeans romanticize the South.

breeding is for unenlightened scum

>I just don't understand how good looking white women go for ugly nigs
This

The two roasties on the far right look like coalburners

You watch too much television, user. The burger stereotypes primarily come from blue collar suburbs of a northern cities, e.g. Buffalo, Pittsburg, any part of NJ, etc.

You've never seen a southerner in a wifebeater. A hamburger is not Southern cuisine. It's true that Southerners have worse diets, but more active lifestyles. Southerners tend to not make the protagonists of television shows and movies, except for cowboy movies. In short, you're retardation is SJW-level, informed by media rather than experience.

Alabama. Although Alabama has a large black population, the races don't mix.

Look at all those skirts

By the way, TN women are great. They come from a culture of pride of strong Christian values. The spectrum of hotness is similar to that anywhere else - very bell-curvish. However, if you find a hot one, she is much more likely to be sane.

Stfu christcuck I bet your girl is fat.

Don't you mean the Midwest?

Really? I need to move out of California and find these women.