Why do americans shit their pants in public shopping centers?

Why do americans shit their pants in public shopping centers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because unlike yuropoors they can afford to own more than one pair of pants

And why do amerisharts get so butthurt and defensive when people bring it up?

This would have never happened if our ancestor didnt own slaves. There would never been a civil rights movement. The USA today would be like it was in the 50s. (Nationalist and Xenophobic)

Lol it would have happened because americans are fat degenerates

Leftism degeneracy would have never taken off in America if not for civil rights movement.

Left or right, Americans will still be fat.

SHART

man, it has to be something in the water, or burgers. Looks like symptom of some sfinter disease.

I've spoken to 7 different Americans and they all tried to defend it

my uncle(american) even called it a Patriot Stain
he says "if you don't gots one by the end of the day you ain'ts been shoppin' enough!"

in fact he also said they do it to save time while shopping, which in turn creates more profit for the business
"a runny butt keeps the stock market up!" he says

fun fact
when burger see nigger,him sphincters can't hold shit out of fear

I remember my first patriot stain.

My dad was so proud, he bought me a quadruple quarter pounder (with cheese) from McD's. Had my first heart attack that day too-- we call it "Meeting Uncle Sam."

IN

We don't say "you ain'ts", though. I think you probably meant "y'ain't".

>using a LARP flag while posting a meme thread

We don't give a fuck what you think. That's the point. You think we're going to worry about an accident everybody has just because some emu fucker doesn't like it? Fuck off. We shit with pride.

checked and can't really argue with this one desu

Wait do people outside of the US actually not do this? I tend to shit myself (not on a full on shit you fags just a little splifter of poop before I realize what's happening) every other week when I'm out and about. It's not an inconvenience as I just run to the bathroom and take the spare underwear that I keep in my pocket to change. Easy.

Stupid fucking americans don't you know what you're doing?! Fucking McDonalds eating fat pieces of shit. Shitting your own pants holy fuck.

Never come to Germany.

I mean, hey, maybe it sounds weird to you, but at least our credit rating is good enough that we can AFFORD to shop at Wal*Mart.

Saved,

'merica really is the laughingstock of the world

This man stands proud displaying his Patriot Stain to all who pass him
"wow he must have worked hard for that!" they say to each other
"great job!!" as they clap and pat him on the back as they walk by

Designated shitting stores.

It's the american dream, get with the times faggot

Why do half of indians shit in the street?

here is your public service announcement

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

This man is a Veteran
he is highly respected in American Culture

his Patriot Stain is for two reasons:
1-to save time while shopping
2-to symbolize the blood shed in battle that won him the Freedom to shit himself in pubic

You're just jealous that nobody would give you a credit card with a 50k spending limit so you could load up on Mountain Dew and Cheez-Its.

isle 5 housewares, time for a good ****.

America is such shitty country the people stopped giving a shit

I think it's a form of diet pill that prevents them from absorbing fats so they just end up shitting grease. It's pretty rare though cause I've never actually scene or heard or someone doing it.

Because there's no greater satisfaction that watching shitskins mart workers cleaning up my shit.
It's a feeling Eurocucks will never experience. Remain eternally jelly

Oh look, it's people telling lies on the internet. What else is new?

Some people shit on streets
Some won't poo in loo
Some even eat their own shit

But after all that crap
There's just that one lad
Who will let it in his own paaa~nts

On-ly
American will Shart-in-Mart (in-mart!)
American will Shart-in-Mart (in-mart!)
All the poos, in pants let loose!

Oh god look at the good boy going to the bathroom to change pants for mommy. I wear my stain with PRIDE. A lot of men died to give us that freedom.

Looks fake desu.

Plus Americans are gross and our food is poison(unless you have a lot of money), so there you go. You won't see this where wealthier people shop because they eat real food.

Shitting their pants is the only freedom they have

But if a turd drops on the floor they will get shot by mall cop and get death stentance

>lies

>sniff

Wear your stain with pride burgerboy.

Maybe they are all taking that drug that turns your dietary fat into liquid shit. Even the box says "you will shit your pants if you eat fat"

I'm not denying that it feels good to have a little plicker of shit hanging around in your underwear. It does, it's a pretty good feeling. The only reason I change is so I don't reek of shit wherever I go. I have an alter ego named Mr. Shitty that comes out when I accidentally defecate myself.

It's healthy to discreetly release in public every once in awhile. Holding it in gives you roids.

Only like two other people in this thread were actually funny

of course the indian has a shart in mart compilation saved on his computer

>thinking that this is a le funnay thread

This is serious business pal.

I always wondered that, and not only in shopping centers, but anywhere, why adult americans cant hold their assholes? What kind of food you guys eat?? That is not normal, burgers.