FUCKING
TIMELINE
EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X1VdqoteK6k
youtube.com/watch?v=zjyzDFA8DkY
youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a redneck rocknroll star that understands real Americans better than elite joos
Who'da thought feller?

My name is KiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiD...
Kid Rock

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

HYPE
ASS
FUCK
>pops pills and practices during Senate flanked by hookers
maybe we will finally have the strength to burn it all down

I'll vote for him, heard he actually has a understanding for politics and I know he is out speaking to real Americans.
I don't think he can get elected though, he seems like he can't bring the appearance it take a for a serious Senate role.
Still seems more capable and listens better then current politicians.

How realistic is his chance of making it?

I like it

>ameritards

>8888

PRAISE

can't tell if the amerilards are trolling or actually think this is rly based

Is it true?
I love this.
This is how society will fall and I love it.

>is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

If Al "I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her. When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her" Franken can win Im sure kid rock can.

worthy of all digits
you do us proud cunt

thanks cunt

He's here isn't he?

>America goes out with a bang. A coke-snorting, rock & roll star will destroy our country while banging hookers and doing donuts on the White House lawn in a customized Dodge Charger muscle car.

>Germany falls with a whimper. Being slowly drowned in a sea of brown while defiantly shouting "I'm tolerant! I'm not a racist! This is fine!"

He is laughing among us.
He is with us.

>the absolute state of america

praise be

I might be Kid Rocks kid, my mum is a bit of a slut

Im pretty sure that all countries fall when one falls.

>Facebook jew
>The Rock
>Trump
>Now this
>All announce running for president
What kind of retarded timeline is this? I hope you're happy with yourselves, Sup Forums

ive literally never heard a kid rock song.

you faggots fell while Russia and USA became super powers you dumb german fuckwit

>says the prison islander
o-ok then

the elites understands americans they just dont give a fuck about them, you newfag moron

>>Germany falls with a whimper. Being slowly drowned in a sea of brown while defiantly shouting "I'm tolerant! I'm not a racist! This is fine!"

So true.

Good things happen to celebs that endorse Trump. Kid Rock will win and I will be voting for him.

why are american politics such a joke?

enjoy getting butt fucked my Muslims mate, you guys need to open the gas chambers back up

jews

>MUH NAYME IZ KIIIIIIID!

Exactly. Stay away from politics.

It's funny to us

What the fuck kind of faggot are you, with that image saved on your computer?

Whats with attention whores and politics? First that ugly man from gamergate, now grown ass man rock...fuck this gay distraction bullshit.

People who have met kid rock all say he is really really friendly and nice & considerate.

He is gonna win. I'm glad.

>Stupid kruat would rather have Jew controlled uncaring career politicians who would fuck up the country on purpose to serve their overlords instead of badass alpha as fuck rock star who is pro second amendment and looking out for ordinary Americans. At least kid rock has pure intentions. (And from what I've heard a good understanding of politics)

Jews

A huge one.

My post wasnt even ironic. I like it.
Im still pretty sure he is an idiot though.

Actually you are my kid and I never loved you.

is kanye going to be the next president?
would that surprise you?

>How realistic is his chance of making it?
I think pretty good if he doesn't go full retard.

Many of us are so disenchanted and disgusted with our system that we'd cheer electing harambe as a senator at this point. Im sure this must be how romans felt when Caligua appointed his horse Consul.

Every year we get a little closer

Yeah, society will fall because of Kid Rock and not because of your communist fhurer pushing a culture that hasn't come out of the dark ages in the whole eruopean union.

It really makes you think Ahmed.

And this is for the questions that don't have an answer
The midnight glancers, and the topless dancers
The can of freaks, cars packed with speakers
The G's with the forty's and the chicks with beepers
The northern lights and the Southern Comfort
And it don't even matter if your veins are punctured
All the crackheads, the critics, the cynics
And all my heroes at the methadone clinics
All you bastards at the I.R.S
For the crooked cops and the cluttered desks
For the shots of Jack and the caps of meth
Half pints of love and a fifth of stress
All the hookers that are tricking out in Hollywood
And for my hoods of the world misunderstood
I said it's all good and it's all in fun
Now get in the pit and try to love someone

Reminder from Rock n Roll Jesus' "Amen"

"Habitual offenders, scumbag lawyers with agendas
I'll tell you sometimes people I don't know what's worse
Natural disasters, or these wolves in sheep clothes, pastors
Now Goddamn it I'm scared to send my children to church
And how can we seek salvation when our nation's race relations
Got me feeling guilty of being white?
But faith in human nature, our creator and our savior,
I'm no saint
But I believe in what is right"

>career politician breed by pedophiles to fuck the country over and only worry about personal gain
>career politician breed by pedophiles to fuck the country over and only worry about personal gain
>all announce running for president

Gee, the system before was surely better.

No, the Jews are going to assume direct control and run Zuckerberg. They'll pretend he's some kind feathery humanitarian while secretly threatening every Republican behind the scenes with leaked mined data.

>Michigan
I hope ICP also gets elected to something

I would say electing people (no matter if they used to be in entertainment) who believe that "if you work your butt if and pay taxes you should be able to understand the tax code" is a good thing.
Who cares if these people are singers or ran a tv show on the side of their business, if they understand the steps necessary to fix this country, I say let them.

I would if I still lived in MI. I'll definitely be monitoring his campaign and statements.

Cool argument mate, you really proved him wrong

Simpleton.

Hey i'm kid rock, i'm gonna pick a fight and let my crew deal with it , cause i'm a pussy. Dude is a joke.

Yeah, pretty much am. I wanted to flip the table in this poker game and that appears to be what's happening.

>kraut clearly is happy that kid rock is running
>leaf reads it as the total opposite

youtu.be/X1VdqoteK6k

On one hand, I like it because it means the right has a means to infect cultural politics, which I think are more important. On the other, it simply means celebrities, who already think they're more important than they already are, think they can run for office with absolutely zero experience. Retards like the Rock and Kanye West suddenly start saying they'll run.

Trump had a experience as an executive. That at least qualified him.

So we are gonna meme this guy into office right?

No, he hit the nail pretty square on the head with his observation. Are you telling me you actually like career politicians? What a retarded thing to do.

t i m e l i n e
h
i
s u p e r b

Aussies could take germany in a day , you cuckold. Go back to the shed.

Idiocracy.

Sure is (:

Cool argument bro, you're wrong and he's right though.

This is a cnn shill thread.

Fuck kid Rock

Not the cays who were in thay wafflehouse , kid is a bitch

t. reddit

>I don't think he can get elected though, he seems like he can't bring the appearance it take a for a serious Senate role.
Still seems more capable and listens better then current politicians.

Trump did it, say goodbye to Bugmen, this is the era of real heros

Refute this.
Protip for all the haters and suckers: you can't.

>tfw politicians have become so disconnected from the average blue collar american that a rock star has a better chance of being elected then they do

It's there fucking fault people like kid rock and trump are getting elected.

He has been full retard for years, man

>How realistic is his chance of making it?
Michigan-fag here.
His chances are better than Trump's were two years ago.
Kid Rock is liked here and his views are based as fuck.

kid rock is actually very conservative. if he wins michigan that would be for the good.

Too bad Schwarzenegger can't run for office.

This is retarded an I would never vote for him lol.

literally the exact same meme response any liberal will give you if you ask how Trump got elected

you gotta go back

Yeah not the millions of muslims raping German... its ONE american senator thats gonna do everyone in

No but seriously, aren't you tired of being a dickless faggot?

He was already Governor and he sucked. He's a cuckservative.

If the elites understood Americans they wouldn't have chosen Hilary Clinton as opposed to literally anyone else. Besides do you think someone like Mark Zuckerberg understands a common man and how he lives. I mean, just look at his journey across the United States, do you think anyone doesn't see it as senseless pandering. You are trying way too hard to fit in.

>kleptocrat bankers bred by hucksters, grabbing America by the pussy

>drain the swamp

I'm sure you're all just pretending to be retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjyzDFA8DkY

Kid for senate confirmed

=====$$$$=p------

if anything occurs from this it will be that the political class will need to actually do work to get elected now and not rely on party. Trump showed just how bad our politicians on both side are.

This MI-bro will be voting for him, fuck Stabenow

youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA

How's it going living in achmeds cuck shed ?

This, people with name recognition can highjack the fuck out of these kike parties and push their own shit in. Just look at how Trump ass fucked every cuck since Bush.

Alright, I can understand Trump becoming President. He seems intelligent, literally built a financial empire, wrote more books than any of us will ever write, went to a prestigious military academy, etc.

But Kid Rock? What the fuck has he done? He's just a drug addict. This makes no sense.

Nigger confirmed

>the elites understands americans
That's hilarious, but the elites are the most out of touch people on the planet - having been raised in wealth and luxury. Like said, you only need to look back at Clinton's campaign to see this.

cool meme arguments, he's some (you)'s.

Pussy

HE openly and enthusiastically supported Trump (I think he even played a rally or two?), and told other "celebrities" who tried to publically shame him for it to fuck off.
Got my vote.

ouch

PRAISE

Rock-Nugent 2024