There's no such thing as atheist terrori-

>there's no such thing as atheist terrori-

seriously why is this so underlooked? France was taken over by rabid God-hating leftist thugs, and that has clearly continued into the modern era.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

read this article, it sounds like some shit you'd hear from modern atheists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_the_Vendée
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_the_Vendée

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution

whoa this one incident totally excuses the countless people tortured and killed in the name of the magic sky fairy along with the suppression of knowledge for hundreds of years

whoa this one incident totally excuses the countless people tortured and killed in the name of the magic sky fairy along with the suppression of knowledge for hundreds of years

Communism also killed 100 million people and they identified as atheists.

If only Stalin was sent to some christian establishment as a child so as to endow him with the proper morals.

Oh wait

Just goes to show you that when you reject God it is a bloody mess

I'll take that as an admission that your God is some petty fool who let someone kill millions of innocent people because he couldn't deal with rejection.

>[citation needed]

>suppression of knowledge
>preserved books and records to keep civilization in tact
pick one

People killed by the Spanish Inquisition between 1478 and 1834: 3000-5000

People killed by the (((French))) revolutionaries during the 12 months of the Reign of Terror: 16,594 (official death sentences only, the total number is probably much higher)

Meanwhile entire European peoples were wiped out by Crusades.

>let us not mention it

>implying atheistards aren't just bitter cause they had to wake up early Sunday morning

It's as predictable as the Sun coming up tomorrow morning what the typical atheist's childhood was. Social failures who's dimwitted parent's took them to Church more out of habit then anything else.

A past church going Chad never goes full fedora mode... But bitter gamma's almost always do.

> millions of people

You are fucking delusional.
Was the Holocaust commited by Christians or by a godless, post-revolutionary and secular state?
Who murdered millions in Russia? Was it the Orthodox Tsar or the (((Bolshevik))) fanatics who were hellbent on realising their utopian ideas?
Are you aware of the fact that the bloodiest period in history was the 20th century?

Nice ad hom, I'm sure you feel superior to others because you believe in desert fairy tails.

Which one, if I may ask? The original, The return of the Jew or Muhammed's revenge? How did you pick the right one? Let me guess, your parents and the community within which you were raised picked the right version out of happenstance.

Those poor fucking Hindus, don't even know how much they fucked up with the Shiva shit and all. Better let them in on it pal.

Maybe you're retarded but the user specifically claimed that those people died because Stalin rejected God. Apparently God is a petty fag so he let Stalin kill millions of people in order to show what happens when you "reject the word of God".

>Are you aware of the fact that the bloodiest period in history was the 20th century?
Yes, started in 1914 by Christian monarchies with kings and emperors, most of which, put in place by God (Vatican press).

Gott mit uns and all that.

>>preserved books and records to keep civilization in tact
Destroying works that have to later be translated from Arabic counts as preservation?

You really want to play this game?

People who died as a consequence of the Albigensian Crusade: 200 000
People who were killed by secular totalitarian regimes in the 20th century: around 100 million

Understanding the psychology and general rule of thumb of the people you're discussing(Stalin and athiests in general) isn't a ad hom kid. Its a as base fact as any other redpilled wisdom on here that the bitterest, and most angry at God capital A atheists aren't people who just decided to hate religion(really Christianity) one day sitting at home with their secular family, but are just grown teens who never grew out of their "FUCK U DAD" phase with their church going parents.

With the exception of tsarist Russia not a single country in Europe was still ruled by a traditional Christian regime in 1914.
Pretty much all European countries had already embraced the values of the French Revolution and where governed by bourgeoise, secular, constitutional regimes who used nationalism (not religion) as the legitimation for their rule.

Yeah, because they were totally fighting a religious war in the name of atheism, and not using it as a crutch at all.

>whoa this one incident totally excuses
OP does not argue that, literally. However, delusional atheists just love to argue that "without religion there will be peace". Even further, the desire of atheists to be without religion was quite not without violence, as OP shows. The aftermath of the French Revolution, the progressive removal of Tradition in Europe during WO1, WO2, the Russian Revolution etc is even more brutal and has a death toll > 100 million easily en left Europe defenseless against the "intelectual" revolutions of feminism, multiculturalism, Sup Forums knows them all too well and what they cause.

Communism claims Religion as a danger to its ideals, it's not accidental that they suppressed the Orthodox Church in Russia but essential to their cause.

Yes, I do. Primarily because it makes a mockery of your belief in God when your argument is reduced to "b-but God didn't kill as many people I'm pretty sure". Which makes me wonder as to why you're not a Sami pagan or something. They killed the least amount of people.

I also like how SS uniforms had "Gott mitt uns" engraved on their belt buckle but its okay because its a secular regime, haha! No relation to God.

Nice coping mechanism. Do you always create strawmen in your mind?

>With the exception of tsarist Russia not a single country in Europe was still ruled by a traditional Christian regime in 1914.
Ah, yes, countries ruled by kings and emperors mandated by God(!) trough a direct inheritance of the feudal era (that was totally not christian either I'm guessing). Especially Austro-Hungary, you know, the country in question that kicked things of? God save the emperor and all that.

Oh, yeah, not true Scot-I mean-Christians.

Funnily that you bring up Russia, the most orthodox Christian state, that took care of its people so well that we ended up with Communism in the first place.

Since when are Turks and Berbers European?

>He belives the fucking arab golden age meme

Nigger, stop.

>he thinks the Crusades were a thing in the Middle East and Africa
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not the case. They spent far longer fucking shit in Europe. Genoci-I mean-bringing the word of god to the Baltics, Finns, Slavs, etc.

> Genoci-I mean-bringing the word of god to the Baltics, Finns, Slavs, etc.
>Muh baltic crusades

If they did such a good job of genociding why are there still balts around, not to mention the whole deal was just an excuse for the Teutons to grab land.

What's next you are gona claim 6 gorrilion salvs got killed? Shut up slavic jew.

>If they did such a good job of genociding why are there still balts around
There aren't. I don't see any Prussians, for a start, do you?
How does it feel being a brainwashed retard? I love how you resort to cognitive dissonance when faced with new information that contradicts your established world view. Truly the mark of the intellectually inferior.

>seriously why is this so underlooked?
Same reason niggas and bitches dindu nuffin wronk.
Goes against the narrative.

The Girondins (cult of reason fellas) were wiped out by Robespierre and his Jacobins

Robespierre was obsessed with the supreme being

>There aren't. I don't see any Prussians, for a start, do you?
>No Prussians
Blame the Soviet Union

>I love how you resort to cognitive dissonance when faced with new information that contradicts your established world view.
M8 you brought nothing new faggot, everyone knows that the Baltic Crussades where a ploy by the Teutons to get land and get right because they were recently kicked out of hungary.

Atheist terror is our best hope against Islam. Christians are useless cucks.

atheists aren't known for being smart.
they just want to APPEAR to be smart, and are full of their own "wisdom"

Top b8

>countless people
I detect a lie
>suppression of knowledge
lol modern science owes its very existence to Christianity. Atheism only seems obvious to you because you don't know what you're talking about. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, William Thomson Kelvin, Max Planck, and Albert Einstein all believed in a god.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

The scientific method owes its existence to Christianity.

See Stupid faggot you forgot to quote

A coping mechanism would be if I defaulted to some meme image sticky believing it somehow invalidated the person I'm quoting.

Why don't you just call out what I'm saying as false, and state that the majority of hard line vocal atheists on the internet DIDN'T have a Christian upbringing then? Maybe because the average joe would look and go "hmmm, yeah. There is a pattern there".

Not that this makes the initial debate any less stupid.
The statement being that Stalin might have been raised Christian, but as a admitted atheist who sought to enforce atheism, clearly rejected his upbringing.