Is he just another eceleb?

Is he just another eceleb?

>Fix your shit before you try to fix other peoples shit

super basic stuff but people have to complicate this

Fuck off shill

Saged

it doesn't look like he enjoys having all that attention
just pay attention to his shaky hands during that hearing for C-16
he's putting himself in the spotlight because he cares about the subject he talks about imho

No because he actually has a real job. He doesn't need Youtube to put food on the table like the rest of them.

of course he enjoys it. he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars through patreon thanks to gamergaters, alt lite members and kekistanis who preach that you should tidy your room and are slightly right wing.

looks suspiciously jewish

Yes.

(you)

You've evidently never watched his actual seminars

He certainly fits the bill. Attracts all the same milofags and lauren-whatever-her-name-is. He basically just preaches entry-level self-improvement and positive psychology, which are good things, but after you've heard his "clean your room" spiel you've heard it all. The people who keep listening just like having a voice to listen to that affirms their beliefs so they can pat themselves on the back.

Indeed !

And he has been asked this, and he replied : "I still don't know what to think. Things have happened quite fast in the last few months and I'm already 7 months behind of everything that happened. So, yeah !"

He doesn't !
He is too wise and intelligent to let himself rewarded so cheap buy the money he is making. That's like...... Too cheap to feel like you are something.
His perspective is much, much deeper and wider.

These threads always, without fail, reveal the eternal brainlets.
There are legitimate criticisms of Peterson, and I'm not saying you have to like him, but this is not one.

No goy don't expose

Sure, keep pretending you're an intellectual because you listen to little sound bites on youtube. Whatever floats your boat.

No, because he has actual credentials.

Typical ecelebs have none, whereas Peterson is actually well established in his field.

So he's an eceleb with credentials.

He's to Christianity what Reza Aslan is to Islam.

Nah, he's got a job.

>little sound bites

Perhaps that's all you've managed to listened to, but he has a very good series on the evolutionary and psychological significance of the Bible stories.

He provides intellectual reasons why a person should strive for the morality contained in the Bible beyond the usual "If you don't you go to Hell" that is told to children. You can make your own hell on Earth if you are not morally restrained.

i think he at least has a plan to counter lib infested university, start his own

has a good tool box to unpack lib meme crap

Yeah he rounds up the beta males

remember
"e-celeb" is a known word used mostly by shills when wanting to discredit people on YouTube
sage and hide

hes a distinguished psychologist. you are trying to discredit people for voicing their opinions on alternative platforms. its extremely ignorant to think that the only opinions of value are found in the mainstream media (fox, cnn, msnbc, etc).
tl:dr CLEAN YOUR ROOM

not my fault you're so desperate for a father figure you've turned to a fucking canuck, grow up cunt

He is a good politically correct goy with ebin memes. Of course kekistani subhumans throw shekels at him.