This is genuinely the British police force's strategy

This is genuinely the British police force's strategy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Operation Sceptre

Brits is this done kind of an inside joke for British people on social media? Do people actually think a butter knife is a deadly weapon that they could get arrested for?

I honestly have dozens of knives and most of them haven't killed or injured anyone.

It's serious.

People genuinely think that this will stop knife crime, despite murder already being illegal and niggers not giving a fuck about that.

I just cannot find it within myself to believe that... please tell me your joking.. please

I call bullshit

WE MUST BAN ASSAULT ACID FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN

Or y'know, you could just get rid of all the shitskins.

Consecutive UK governments have spent the last ~100 years that any kind of weapon is bad and self-defence is irresponsible.

Why are you surprised they'd respond any differently?

It's real.

There was a report by doctors a couple of years back that called for the banning of all metal knives, even kitchen knives.

Actually not joking.

Anytime I think about migration to the homeland, I remember posts like this and I am thankful we only have Trudeau.

God it's awkward saying that.

It puts the mudslime in the bin or it gets the pork again.

Put the rapefugee in the fucking bin!

You guys should wrap turds in news paper and drop them in the bin so when they check they get a stinky surprise

How do britbongistanians cut their meat?

Bin that knife will never stop being funny. What are they going to do once there's only plastic knives left in the country, and murders are still going up? After banning how many items are they going to realize the problem is niggers and muzzies?

Even in this time of absolute madness and hysteric bizarre thinking, I can't believe this. I remember often joking about the UK taking away knives next. It was a JOKE, please I want to wake up now

We use bread and other food slicers. A Police Community Officer has to come down when you buy one to make sure the blade cannot be removed and the slicer is secured to the counter and cannot be removed by burglars or loonies

qt grill wouldn't mind bin my knife with her

Civilization isn't possible without the knife. The knife is such a basic tool that is intrinsic to civilization.

That is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard
I'm gonna outside and shoot my guns into the air and laugh about how sad you pathetic pot bellied micropenis faglords are

Good idea.

I might freeze some big smelly jobbies so they go in easy and then melt into a fudgy mess.

That girls mind: get your greasy hand off of me

Has this nonsense been accepted the general public or is this another forced ideology by the (((government)))?

Is the nigger trying to steal the knife she's trying to bin?

god the uk is pathetic

There is a theory that you need to produce some sort of ID to buy a knife but I've never been asked. Mind you I'm white so why would I be?

LIES AND SLANDER

>knifemaker goes out of business because everyone is binning his knives
>snaps, starts making more knives then ever before
>he dresses up and dances around town with a sack full of knives that he just starts tossing all over the place
>police are powerless to stop him
>this becomes an annual occurrence
>a weird sort of christmas/halloween type holiday emerges, where children rush out to collect the knives and ̶r̶u̶n̶ calmly walk to deposit them in nearby bins
>meanwhile refugees are still stabbing people

They'll only ID you if you look underage though.

Worst you have to look forward to is shitting in the streets and hit and hit and run :/

It's not actually true lol

>wrap weapon of choice in thin layer of newspaper
>if caught by the po po, claim to be on your way to binning that knife
>get off Scot free in court

Stop lying, i had to reschedule the community officer when i was called into work on short notice. Until he signs off on my slicer i'm stuck unable to slice things.

Anyone has the pasta of the british man trying to butter a toast?

My girlfriend looks a lot younger than she is and she got ID'd trying to buy me some stanley knife blades.

Don't be wacky
bin that Paki.

Will only work if you're walking towards a police station though.

>search "weapons sweep" on twitter
>it's all bong cops with the occasional Jew
nuke London desu

Sounds awful lad, gonna take it to the local paper?

You could tell them the blades come loose, they'll be there on the double. Don't lay it on too thick though, wouldn't want a taser squadron turning up

I know about that, my gf is 26 but got id'd going into a 15 film.

He's joking to mock you. Americans aren't very bright are they. ;)

>relies on the honor system
>expecting shitskins to turn them in
Wew.. almost as if the brits doesn't understand it's 2017.

>criminal or crazy uses gun to kill
>"we must ban guns"
>cuckistan bans guns
>murder rates drop temporarily, then return to normal
>criminal or crazy uses knife to murder
>"bin those knives"
>murder rates potentially drop temporarily, but return to normal
>criminal or crazy uses a stick to kill
>"we must ban all blunt weapon-like objects"
>pipes and wood planks banned
>murder rates potentially drop temporarily then return to normal
>criminal or crazy uses fists to kill
>we must... ban... hands?

>Buckinghamshire

POPPYCOCKS

is that real?
I don't understand this concept at all, how hard could it be to sharpen a random piece of metal and use it as a weapon? FFS any fucking con at a prison can get their hands on a deadly weapon, how is banning (and binning) common knives supposed to help?

They don't just randomly take saws off people, I hope you realise that. These weapons are probably taken from the locations of drug dealers. That's usually the reason for raiding places for weapons.

Nice, free knives

hahaha
wtf?

It's only going to get worse

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

Tories want to stop home delivery of knives, have to collect at a shop and show ID

dear god, the UK is more gone than I thought

Doesnt even have to be very sharp, a person just has to jab it in the right place. Plastic spoons are made into shivs in prison and on shot to the carotid is likely to kill

Beating around the bush instead of trimming it, The strategy.
If every single non british non european immigrant was kicked out of britain, their problems would literally vanish.
Only reason that doesn't happen is that it's not nice.
So ban knives whilst looking away whilst british women are getting raped. Top notch strategy.

Says there they found it in a bush.

Your nation's laws are so fucking pathetic from a US perspective.

Your police and government treat you like literally shaking 8 year olds. When did this start? Who started it? Just sad to see.

pic related, bought it last month. Can't imagine the state saying I couldn't.

>steal bin
>become fucking DIO

Am i the only one who finds this seriously adorable?

How do they define a kife in the UK? How long is "illegal"?

MOST of them?

Not really true. At the start of the 20th century and right up until the eve of WW2, our gun laws made Texas look effeminate in comparison.

Its adorable how naive they are to a point. But its heartwrenching to think adults could be so utterly retarded without a diagnosed mental disorder or impairment

>tfw I can walk into a Walmart and buy a gun in a matter of minutes
>tfw grenade launchers are legal too
>tfw I can happily carry my gun around with me, and due to the knowledge that others do too, crime pretty much never happens

You had a chance, once upon a time...

maggie thatcher
we was allowed pistols til the late 90s mate

Tell us about your healthcare, demographics and lack of freedom.

>but why a spoon
IT'S DULL, YOU TWIT! IT'LL HURT MORE!

Why the fuck are the British so timid?
>I say old chap you better bin that knife before you go on a serial murder rampage.

Can I come to america please?

Christ next they'll be coming for my tool kit

>OWRIGHT MAYTE WOTS THIS?? A SCREWDRIVA?? YOU AINT PLANNIN ON NO ATTACK ON A ASIAN MALE IZ YA??

Fuck this country. Hope another rotheram happens. They all fucking deserve it.

Yes the Britlets are pussys, in other news water is wet

.... Jesus. So this is what a domesticated population looks like.

Only if you're not a jihadi. You also need to become an American citizen to get a gun.

ill kill ur mum with a hammer bruv

A serrated blade that is fixed to a single point on one side? That doesn't even make sense. Do you move the bread back and forward while you slice?

>Implying that bin will contain Za Warudo or a road roller.

don't be a dick

bin that shiv

Thatcher wasn't in power in the late 90s mate

>Am i the only one who finds this seriously adorable?
No you're not.
The bin is like a mini dr. who ship, red cause danger of blood and stuff cause knifes, it will collect the knifes in the bin and fly them to a far off place and dispose them gently out of reach of anyone who might accidently decide to not use knives for their intended purpose, so plastic it is then. carefully bundled in newspapers with tape around them and all, it's the polite thing to do.

What a polite little bin, so proper.

dry Bong humor

UK has no freedom

Yeah thats if you can get a hammer off the black market

Yep, they have about an inch of movement in them

That's a shame, sorry to hear it :(

This isn't real, dont listen to this bullshitbong

Reminder there is a confirmed kill with a plastic spoon.

What state are you? I can buy a long gun at a sporting goods store and plenty of ammo but haven't seen any at a Wal-Mart. At least I haven't seen any near me.

No, you bongs are just so fucking cucked that it is believable.

UK police are complete shit

I could buy that knife off amazon uk right now if i wanted.

Especially the part about wrapping it up before putting it in the bin

Demographics are fucked, I know. Lots of rural/suburban areas are still extremely white at least....

And I work in health insurance. I assure you it is fucked beyond belief, much more so than most people (especially foreigners) realize.

the new british police dogs look weird

do you think they have autism or something?

Same here. Only one of my knives may have killed someone. I found it in a pool of blood, so i don't know.

I can't blame them for believing it.