Why did Spain rip down all the monuments to Franco if he fixed the Spanish economy?

Why did Spain rip down all the monuments to Franco if he fixed the Spanish economy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U52JVmH_cGU
elmundo.es/cronica/2017/03/12/58c3b8bb46163f9f338b457d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Rabbi Shclomovitz told them to do so.

I should have prefaced this with I want an actual answer

we have some commies (podemos) in charge of cities like madrid but you can still see a monument in melilla which hasnt been destroyed

>muh freedom
>muh democracy

Because dictatorships are bad, goy. Didn't you know?

so what does the average spanish normie feel about him? What do your parents and grandparents have to say about him?

well most of the elderly here think that he was a good person but right now all the normies hate him (one of my grandparents was killed because he was a republican)

He wasnt leftist enough for them to actually appreciate his objective acheivements

Lefties dont give a shit if youre a hero right wing (franco) they still like a monstrous left winger (stalin) more

To them good and evil are irrelevant, only left and right exist

All his life fighting against commies, masons and jews. Most based european man. Even more than Hitler.

My grandmother was a big supporter of Franco, and I remember how she used to talk about the threat of the masonry and the jews when I was a a little kid, and I used to think she was kinda crazy lol. My mother also told me how in the old days they used to use ''jew'' as the worst insult.

And now Spain is just full of muslims, niggers and southamericans...

He fucked it up when he believed a french cuck

Yep i agree with you

Yeah because Franco did totally not fuck the economy to ground levels before
I swear people know nothing about economy

The man did some good things and some bad things, like almost every other ruler in history. I think that we should at least remember all the good he did. It's clear that if it weren't for him Spain would be a third world shithole in western Europe, but people here just want to remember all the bad he did.

Most people that lived under the rule of Franco loved him. Spain was really safe and the economy was just keeping better and better year after year. The years after the war might have been hard, the country was full of communists and he had to do some radical stuff, but after that, it was a really comfy place to live.
The spanish tourist industry developped under Franco's regime. Unless you were a communist, it was as free as any other country.
And many young people are starting to realize now that it wasn't as bad as our marxist teacher taught us.

Right now we are as poor as Poland but have as many niggers and muslims as France. Plus, southamericans. It kinda makes you wanna cry.

he did not, he sold Spain to (((USA))), this is the reason because most companies that do business here are either german or french or american

The Spanish economy was already in a steady decline, and it had been like that for a long time, even before the loss of colonies.
He did fuck the economy, just as everyone before him, but at least he fixed it, and not temporarily.

This guy was better.

>implying it wasn't US that pumped money into fascist Spain regime so it wouldn't fall to USSR
So miracle, much economy, wow.

well thank to Franco today we live like this, he generated a strong hatred in the normies mind to anything from the right, and call anything fascist or francoist, the economy was sold to FOREIGNERS who taked OUR shekels from OUR economy, my grandfathers and father lived through the francoist age and he even did the mili, yes it was more safe and were times of economic expansion but at the cost of having a dependent economy and future of cultural marxism, also his only reason to hate masons was because he was not admited to join, see hoe he treated cabanellas

this and franco let him die at the hands of the republicans, also the deaths of Mola and Sanjurgo were clearly staged by him to take the monarchists who wanted to restore alfonso xiii so he could take absolute power

Our country is fucked up right now and our goverment can't solve it so they need something to make them look good.

As much truth you posted, autharqy was a rock bottom
Spanish economy had gone in declinee since the loss of the colonies and for its own internal failures but the entreguerras period had nice chances of prosperity diminished by our jnternal conflicts
Franco taking over a war torn country in an international war context played a rkle but the isolationist period up until the 60s was due to his fascist politics' lack of coherent economic plan
The spanish miracle was provided to us by placing experienced economists in key state positions, riding the wave of the late 50s world economic prosperity after a disastrous rock bottom half a century
Thwres not much credit for the guy or 'his political or economic witts'

Because Franco was a moron with severe autism who didn't even teach anticomunism in schools, the goon thought he could live forever and he didn't plan for his legacy to continue.
He was also a coward that costed Hitler the war, he could've take gibraltar to cut the anglos from the mediterranean but he was useless even at that.
And his econmic miracle was just destroying the coast to build tourists buildings.
The only good thing he did was the valley of the fallen wich even as a catalanist republican, I must say that's prety dope.
He wasn't a spanish nationalist, btw, just a galician castillan wanabee
If he didn't ban the regional languages in shools churches and goberments we wouldn't be dealing with so many leftists now.

Yeah, all the problems of Spain is because of Franco, you fucking independentist faggot.

Be careful with what you do. 1936 will commence again if you try to break my Country.

Hahah arribaaa arribaaa
You're as retarded as your ideology

>Unless you were a communist, it was as free as any other country.
Culture and languages aside, it probably was the most free dictatorship in history
It was also very secure
But with the coming of democracy the police liberated thousands of non political criminals, the population only wanted to free the political criminals but they liberated rapists and all as a punishment
"No querías democracia?" "Didn't you want democracy?" the police still acts like that even today.
The PP has loose criminal policies to frighten the population.
They let squatter and latino gangs do whatever they want so people keep voting for them cause they are terrified that commies will go back

>And now Spain is just full of muslims, niggers and southamericans...
thanks to the PP

Franco was a traitor not only to the republic (which actually crushed the catalan insurrection) but also to his peers who wanted to restore alfonso xiii

Said the independentist faggot. Go suck Pujol's dick. They've been stealing you for decades and you still blame Spain for all your problems, including being the region with the highest number of muslims.

I feel so sorry for you. You've been so brainwashed since you were a little kid with all the marxist ideology that makes me wanna cry for you.

meanwhile you will give basques every penny they want despite them killing 800 spaniards
you fucking castillan autists have destroyed this nation at every given oportunity
you lost portugal, mexico, argentina, cuba, the sahara and you will continue to loose until you learn how to behave
we could've been the greatest nation of earth but your jacobinism had to ruin it all
damn you and all your kind

also this, a coup to restore the monarchy that put him in charge for 40 years lmao

catalonians are using his image to win votes for the independance he is clearly respected

Fun you instantly sided me with the catajews
You fucking sheep-brained meseteros are so retarded you keep bringing our country down, just as said

not only this, he killed Mola and Sanjurgo in ''accidents'' to win complete power and then he manipulated the text which gave him the power to instead of saying temporally to say to perpetuity and while this he did not only reject the petitions of Alfonso XIII but also from the carlists and from everyone and to make it worse he sold the economy to (((USA)))

>Franco
>good
nah, he stabbed the Fascists and Monarchists in the back then sold Spain out to the Anglos who invested in it

Meseteros? You fucking faggot. You're so retarded that believe that anyone who doesn't suck independentists' dicks is from ''the evil Meseta''. I'm from Valencia, you fucking retard.

And I assure you that rivers of blood will flow through all the streets of every Spanish city and town if you and the likes of you try to destroy my country.

1936 will commence again.

muslims entered with franco raping women dude

>Fixed Spain's economy

Nigga wut, people in Spain was starving during Franco's year. Millions of Spaniards emigrated to Venezuela or Argentona because there was no food to eat. Or they went to Germany to work for factories collecting lower wages.

Im from Valencia too you fuck face, and if you think fascism will solce anythig in this country you ARE sucking mesetro dick

You barely know shit about your ckuntry's needs so the only rivers of blood you'll see flowing through the streets will be the ones coming out of your raped cuck ass

>the guardia mora
THIS, he was a traitor even in that sense
yep, he sold Spain to the (((americans))) who then killed Carrero Blanco using the CIA and ETA so the dictatorship would end and then Spain would enter both the OTAN and the EU

>damn you and all your kind
i can feel the emotion here

Yeah, we'll see what happens. You fucking lefties and commies are destined to lose forever. You're pussies who have been brainwashed by the postmodernists' ideology. You and your transgernder sons will come and fight against the nationalists? Oh boy, you make me laugh.

You're so lame with all the ''meseta'' stuff. I see you're a pathetic little cunt who has eaten all the propaganda that Spain=Madrid.

The day of the rope will come for you. It will come for your family, your sons, your daughters. I warn you. Don't try to do anything stupid.

Yes, Catalonia is fucked because of Spain
It's because the fact that when the spanish right wing controls Spain they make pointless antilanguage laws that makes people here vote leftits
For centuries catalonia was conservative, we were mostly carlists but then Primo de Rivera came and started the fuckery continuing the autistic policies of the Conde Duque de Olivares with an unnecesary javobinism, giving wings to commies here.
Without this, there would be no leftists here
Most leftist in Catalonia are andalucian descendants and the catalan regional parties have had to turn leftist to get their votes cause catalans are already a minority in Catalonia.
The anarchists and commies from the 20's were also mostly foreign

Visca catalonia hermano!

Genral Prim was a based catalan that fought tooth and nail to defend the spanish posetions in Africa and once he was president of Spain you fucking castillan maggots killed him then you wonder why people in Catalonia don't feel spanish.
We will always be spanish as in the catholic kings union and hispania but this jacobin bourbon dumbfuckery you call now Spain can rot

You can find the same migrants in madrid

a fucking blavero lmao

If you don't speak valencian you are no valencian just a castillan living in valencia
You are as bad as a paki in London

Jews.

>Argentona
kek that's a town in Catalonia

>the greatest nation
Shut the fuck up Catacuck. Are rights of conquest, you lose the war against the rest of Spain because you were afraid of a jacobinism that didn't come and we had 150 years of war because this, so no more Concierto Económico for you

what was the difference between Primo de Rivera and Franco basically ?

Oh so now there was a war against catalonia
You dummies change in every discusion, it's lame at this point.

>jacobinism that didn't come
>catalan baned in schools, church and goberment
>all unis closed and puting one in the most traitorous town
>all historic castles destroyed
>barcelona baned from extending itself
>didn't come
jeez you people

>Are rights of conquest
then don't protest when the moors conquer us again

Primo de Rivera had friends

all that shit replaced just when the fascist passed away, and hey! lots of industry and money for you promoted also by the fascist, yw

yep supporting the independance of madrid

youtube.com/watch?v=U52JVmH_cGU

tltv?

he promoted it cause that was money for all spain
don't tell me you believe he spoke catalan in the intimacy just cause he wasn't against factories here?
catalonia was always industrial with a great harbour and close to france
And even if that went away, Mas only wanted more money like the vasques and Mariano didn't even want to discuss it yet now he gives more money to basques
you are just anticatalan

>All his life fighting against commies, masons and jews
Friendly reminder that Franco sold himself to the anglozionists in exchange for staying in power.
He repeatedly denied access to Italian and German planes inbound to attack Gibraltar. He even shot down some Italian bombers even though the Italian army won the fucking whole Spanish civil war.
He denied Hitler access to Spain in the Hendaya frontier meeting, which ended up in Franco saying no to Hitlers demands. Hitler got out of there very angry (and with good reason because German aid was very important for Franco to win the war).
He allowed the allies to park a large fleet in Gibraltar well outside the British waters. These forces fought the battle of Malta which was instrumental in defeating the axis.
He didn't assist the Germans at all in WW2 except for the small Blue Division, which he had no choice but to let go against his will, and he finally pulled them out.
His brother Ramon Franco was a well known high degree mason and he was minister of aviation in the masonic republican government. Franco always had envy of not being able to get into freemasonry and thus the jewmasonic rethoric, while actually selling himself out at the very first chance.

Franco was a KEK. He should have helped the Germans and Italians just as they helped him.

Somehow c_u_c_k in caps became KEK. WTF is this shit hiroyuki?

But that basically is the answer, in a roundabout way. People shit on shit on Fascism. They dismiss the rapid economic improvement seen in the Third Reich and Fascist Italy by claiming that they would've failed or that, somehow, they were failures because they got beaten in a world war. But then there's Spain, which shows that fascism is able to turn a bunch of lazy siestaniggers into a good economy.

Franco did NOTHING wrong.

Good lord he was the biggest weasel of the century

>catalonia was always industrial
Catalonia had one of the worst industries subsidized by the state, we had to tax hard all the cloth that comes from UK just for you, we went to protect you in the Mediterraneum and let you do lots of busisnes in America, and with Franco, instead of put the industry where we nee it > Andalucia and Extremadura, we place all that there and had to move the labor across the country. You are a ungrateful retarded

I like Franco and believe that he prevented a commie disaster that was unfolding in Spain
but

>fixed the economy
>starting more than two decades after taking power

He didn't fix the economy so much as he benefited from normalization of relations with an increasingly prosperous Western Europe and started Spain on the path of joining the prosperity of Western Europe.

Fundamentally though there is a good question here. Why is Franco erased as a person when he won his civil war and laid the foundation for Spain to become a (relatively) prosperous liberal democracy?

>the Italian army won the fucking whole Spanish civil war.

>getting saved by the Italian military
>an unimaginably horrible national disgrace
pick two
And I thought the Aussies had it bad with the Emu War

I'm just here to watch the Spaniards fight.
I don't understand why all these mexicans can't get along.

They're cranky because they need their siesta

Franco aint facist son. That's a Leftist lie to make all on the right seem the same. He was reactionary if anything.

>Why is Franco erased as a person when he won his civil war and laid the foundation for Spain to become a (relatively) prosperous liberal democracy?
Because he is an antagonist to everything that our democracy stands for and is responsible for the starvation of half a fucking country and the prosecution for nearly 40 years of any freedom of thought, expression or belief that didn't side with his toatalitarian corrupt regime

Its a national sport, we've been fighting eachother for centuries, why stop now?

>we had to tax hard all the cloth that comes from UK just for you
neolibtard detected

>instead of put the industry where we nee it > Andalucia and Extremadura
industry in exremadura and andalucia
yes we can see it now how well they use the money lmao
the industry was already there, learn history
you are a dumbass if you believe you can create industry out of thin air

>lol put the factory in guadalajara
>no train, no energy stations, no secondary factories to suply the main one
>who cares lol put the factory there, lets industralize

there would've been no commie disaster if england and france helped the republic instead of leting only the USSR to do it puting them in power cause they were the only ones with guns

>Create an unnecesary civil war
>Win it cause you are the only ones with guns
>Oh thanks for wining sir, so when's the king going to come back
>never lol

we can get along just fine, it's the castillans that want the whole nation to only speak their language and only have one set of laws

Cuz he made them work.

He did quite the contrary actually

Because he was also responsible for a civil war, the destruction of a legitimate government and, overall, quite a mediocre leader. But yeah, after leading the war that sunk spain for the 20th time, he had a pretty good chance to do some good.

Put a monkey in government for 40 years and he is bound to make some good decisions at some point.

True, but regardless, he was a far-right nationalist and a monarchist, and he improved his country greatly. After Spain was turned into a good goy democracy, it's gone down the shitter.

>wich even as a catalanist republican, I must say that's prety dope.
>catalanist republican
Cuck

>as a catalanist republican
Opinion discarded, you commie cuck

>II Republic
>legitimate government
>this is what perroflautas actually believe
elmundo.es/cronica/2017/03/12/58c3b8bb46163f9f338b457d.html

You know there are non commie republics right?
The republic only became commie after the USSR was the only one supporting it

>Plus, southamericans.
that what u get for fucking native pussi

Why not wait til next election? oh right autism

>Win it cause you are the only ones with guns
pls nigger

not really when they were spanish colonies they didn't come here
funny how that works
you give the independence to a colony and they flock to you

Did you even know German and Italian "help" during the war was actually paid? not just help, and quite expensive btw.

Hello Spanish folk I had a question my grandparents came too America from Extremadura and I read online that I could become a citizen of Spain through family history is that true? And before you say I'm black mixed or something, no, I am a white dude.

This. Franco saved Spanish civilization, then gets shit on by kikes after he dies, typical Jewish bullshit.

>cause you are the only ones with guns
Are you seriously claiming that the republican government had a shortage of arms?

Republican democracy = kike shit.
Fascism and traditionalism are the only way to greatness.

Franco did believe that his ideals would continue he entrusted his legacy to the Monarch by reinstating it, but he was betrayed by (((him)))

The Spanish Civil War and Francisco Franco were interesting blips in history.
The Spanish Republic was in full Wiemar mode and the Communist were agitating the workers. The politicians were indecisive and this lead to the general uprising.
After the Spanish Civil War was really fucked. The country was trying to rebuild and WW2 happened which halted the Spanish economy. It took until the 60's when Spain allied with the US for the economy to take off.
When Franco died, he handed the reigns over to Juan Carlos and he royally fucked up Spain.

Because in Spain success is not tolerated.

It is true, I have a friend from Panama who got naturalized here because his grandparents came from Navarre. You do need to speak Spanish to fight your way through our countries horrible bureaucracy though.

Because the Jews.

disarmed people with some guns from the soviets against the whole army with the help of nazis and italian fascist war planes
nigga please you macaco

I see, cool, how is it over there? More conservative and traditionalist then America? Plus I've been a tractional catholic most of my life, is everybody else serious catholic as well?

Come home white man

Spain dodged a bullet by remaining neutral in WW2, when fascism lost the Spanish knew where their bread was buttered from, so they began sucking allied dick, a big part of this included quietly sweeping their fascist history under the rug and pretending it never happened