Scrap dealer finds Apollo-era NASA tapes, archivist’s recommendation: Destroy the tapes

arstechnica.com/science/2017/07/nasa-computer-engineer-basement/

tl;dr
Scrap dealer finds Apollo-era NASA computers and tapes in dead engineer’s basement. The NASA computers are labelled with a Contract Number: “CONTRACT NO. NAS5-2154.” NASA OIG was unable to find any records of any such contract. The archivist’s final recommendation: Destroy the tapes. Given NASA once "accidentally" "erased" the Apollo 11 "moon landing" tapes, perhaps that shouldn't come as much of a surprise.
Looks like yet another "coincidence" in the so called "moon landing" question.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2017/07/nasa-computer-engineer-basement/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
youtube.com/watch?v=oo-X47kc3sg
youtube.com/watch?v=rAw5EAbDviE
aulis.com/investigation.htm
apollofacts.atspace.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Type it in english next time you make a thread.

I copypasted it from arstechnica

Then I'm becoming retarded and forgetting the language or that page is fake.

Your own government independently confirmed that the Apollo landings were legit.

Maybe it was a conspiracy of both givernments to stop the race

I doubt it.

IT's way more logical that they all nearly died multiple times and chatted about it on the encrypted channel and also used the parking orbit time around the earth to spy on the USSR, and they don't want that to come out.

Why do you think the USA AND RUSSIA built a space plane? Military use.

>and they don't want that to come out.
And why wouldn't they? It shouldn't be such a big deal anymore.

And he did destroy the tapes?
That would strike me as monumentally stupid.
Are they on ebay yet?

He probably was threatened and didn't want to suicide just yet

You drank too much Vodka, ivan.

And we can trust everything they tells us.
right.

So what you're telling me is that NASA has ties to Putin? IMPEACH NOW

Hmm the moon looks really really flat in that picture.

Is the moon a flat disc like the earth?

I think so.

That would make way to much sense, it goes against anything we know about the cold war.

>it goes against anything we think we know about the cold war
Ftfy

The tapes were damaged by mold and shit because they were stored in someone's fucking basement. NASA recommended that they be destroyed because they are unreadable and a health hazard.

Logic? In my Sup Forums?

>inb4 schizophrenic paranoia posting

Why is it so hard to believe its all fake?

Why is it so easy to believe its true?

I can honestly say that I don't give a rat's ass about the space program, as long as we retain the ability to accurately shoot down foreign satellites.

Satellites? Useful. Spending billions in taxpayer revenue to send overgrown RC cars to lifeless, useless rocks to confirm that they are, in fact, lifeless and useless, or to send a couple people to what amounts to a vacation to an airless desert so autists can have nerdgasms and pretend Star Trek is real? Not so much. Cut that shit.

And contain useless data. Probably mostly telemetry readings.

Space is the Ultimate Blue Pill.

>Why is it so hard to believe its all fake?
Because literal mountains of peer reviewed and 3rd party confirmed evidence supports it.

>Why is it so easy to believe its true?
Because literal mountains of peer reviewed and 3rd party confirmed evidence supports it.

>lets cut science in favor of giving Jamal and Laqeesha more gibs
Kill yourself, nigger.

Never happened Gullibler. Never will happen. Only machines, turtles and tardigrades.

>lets cut science in favor of giving Jamal and Laqeesha more gibs
>Kill yourself, nigger.

Shareblue detected. They all use this same rhetoric.

Establishment types are getting nervous as people involved are starting die and making admissions about the Straussian fraud.

Nice divide and conquer you fucking jew. Kys.

>BUT MUH STAR TREK
>Implying I give a ratfuck about Jamal and LaQueefa or their 13 illegitimate niglets or whether they live or die.
>Implying I support welfare
>Implying that money should be taken at gunpoint from people to support the fantasies of autistic dipshits like you with a science fiction fetish.

Kill YOURSELF, faggot. You're too stupid to be allowed to live.

Only ignorants think we landed on the moon. They scream science and peer review then say global warming is a hoax. They refuse to accept their dream of space exploration is a Jew lie. Epitome of retards

Shareblue detected.

They honestly think all you have to do to steer a thread in the direction they want is by using racist terms like a complete newfag.

It's more common than you think!
>the schizophrenia

You would know Chaim.

Utter bullshit

Cite your mountains of peer reviewed evidence.

Only ignorants believe in global warming.

You have to go back.

>spoonfeed me wahhhh

I can tell you have no technical background. Probably a NEET fapping with vegemite. Pointless to argue with you retards.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can tell some much about you from a few words on Sup Forums

wow.

Oh, and not n argument BTW.

>newfagposting

Shareblue.

Why the fuck would anyone want to destroy the tapes of what was probably the greatest achievement in all of human history?

They're telemetry tapes. Nobody would ever want to see them.

Nigger kike beaner mudslime. Hitler did nothing wrong

The USA didn't go to the moon.

Only american space probes can see the alleged landers. Amazing that.

This means the russians to this day lack the capability to photograph the landing sites, but so does everyone else. We just have to take America's word on it.

Prove me wrong. use mspaint to circle what you think is the proof in what you claim is another country's photo of the landers. I'll wait.

Shareblue nigger detected. The gas chamber at auschwitz's smoke stack isn't attached to anything.

>arstechnica.com/science/2017/07/nasa-computer-engineer-basement/

Learn to read english mohammed.

>Prove me wrong. use mspaint to circle what you think is the proof in what you claim is another country's photo of the landers. I'll wait.

Prove me wrong. use mspaint. circle what you think is the proof in what you claim is another country's photo of the landers. I'll wait.

>fucking shareblue detected
911 was a false flag. Larry Silverstein got a huge insurance claim nigger

to cover up that it wasn't obviously.

Oh look, shareblue changed his proxy but not his script.

And here come more shills with copypasta to slide the thread.

I would.

And you'd think NASA would want to also, it might help them prove they went

lol

>They honestly think this is going to work

Oh, sweetie.

Yes goy, all those numbers mean nothing. You should put no effort into deciphering what they mean oy vey.

They don't need to prove that and no you are not going to listen to 6 hours of them reading off their instruments.

You're the shareblue kike. You changed your proxy. Hitler escaped to Argentina just google it

They wouldn't prove anything to people who don't accept the moon landings and nobody else would care enough to hear telemetry readings for 6 hours.

Nice divide and conquer shariablue. 911 was an inside job. It's been proven

I guess this has the intent of making people want to ignore anyone who says things about niggers and jews, is that it?

Not bad. Might work, people here are pretty stupid.

But in reality all you're doing is pushing people out of places where you can easily monitor them, so you won't even know when your death is coming.

>They wouldn't prove anything to people who don't accept the moon landings and nobody else would care enough to hear telemetry readings for 6 hours.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE ADMITTING THE RUSSIANS COULDN'T CALL BS.
AFTERALL, ALL THEY WOULD HAVE TO SHOW IS TELEMETRY.

I don't really care if we landed on the moon or not, it doesn't really change anything if we did or didn't. Landing on the moon isn't really that impressive in the first place. I hope humans never colonize anything outside of earth and something eventually wipes us out.

>Nice divide and conquer shariablue. 911 was an inside job. It's been proven

>Nice divide and conquer you fucking jew. Kys.

Well now i have proof. Good one. I'll be making an infographic to help inform people.

>to cover up that it wasn't obviously.

you can use the tapes to prove that it was fake, I dont see the fucking sense in destroying "evidence".

Yeah you do.

And the failure to look at these tapes just adds more doubt to the story.

>le crazy pol poster roleplay

Stick with musical theater.

If you don't believe Larry Silverstein "pulled" the towers you're just a nigger shill for shareblue. Tell David i said kys

Unless you had something to hide.

It really doesn't. There was a good explanation for why NASA lost the tapes in the first place but I'm too lazy to look it up -- just basic incompetence with new technology of the time.

Stop acting like losing historical things is a conspiracy.

This is fucking bullshit you'd think that the guy who found them would try to view the footage somehow or make copies instead of just freaking out. Maybe I just haven't been a normie in a very long time but I'd fucking try to find out everything about these tapes before handing them over. Even if they were mundane shit its possible it could be some interesting shit.

>keeps sliding the thread

I would love to see you die.

>keeps shilling
Likewise nigger

You are just butthurt at burgers because your flying samovar bucket ran out of nuclear vodka. Lunohod my ass not to mention the abigrocket4u that exploded several times and was useless for taking you to the moon. Although I greatly respect the Buran project it was ahead of it's time in the development of reusable space craft also mir and soyuz.

well, quite objectively nasa is fake as fuck, so of course they want every evidence of anything destroyed
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

youtube.com/watch?v=oo-X47kc3sg

So incompetent people managed to pull of the most difficult and dangerous engineering project ever?

use mspaint. circle what you think is the proof in what you claim is another country's photo of the landers.

PROTIP: YOU CAN'T

Do you even read the bullshit you post?

I've seen more coherent argument from fence posts

They aren't fake you fucking faggots you guys are really missing shit. You are taking it to the extreme which is what they want. Its basically typical CIA/FBI disinfo tactic when you are close to the truth. They aren't fake BUT they make shit up edit photos of UFOs and other shit. They don't want you to be rational/logical about figuring out what they are hiding so they just make you all go far out there to look stupid.

>shareblue at it again
youtube.com/watch?v=rAw5EAbDviE
Irrefutable evidence

Don't you get bored posting this idiotic shit day in day out?

does the pay really make up for it destroying your soul?

reddit spacing.

cool

story

you can't find another country's photos of the moon landers on the moon.

I should be easy to prove wrong. get out your mspaint and circle the lander in an indian photo.

I am not now nor have I ever been a redditor

stfu u retard

btw CIA/FBI have a very long history of spreading disinfo by planting insane theories to communist that are on the right track. This entire NASA thing smells exactly like that. NASA is differently hiding shit but its not as extreme as what is being said here. Most likely its editing of video, pictures, and secret government projects. Possibly to do with aliums, moon bases, and/or the US government doing shit they shouldn't be doing.

sure lebbit

Double spacing like that had been used for decades even before word processors existed.

>theories to communist
communities

k

lebbit

you

can

fuck

off

now

i got into the habit on usenet.

Yes the CIA are pusching the flat earth now.

But they still faked the moon landing.
just look at the pictures, they look like bad props from a b grade movie.

aulis.com/investigation.htm
apollofacts.atspace.co.uk/

Usenet hey, takes me back.

Landing is real this is something that can be proven by doing it yourself. If it was fake the USSR and every other country would have stated this already by now. There is absolutely no reason not to believe it because if it did the USSR would have been all over it.

>the USSR would have been all over it

And done what? Wave around some printed telemetry on Cronkite? That's if they even got airtime.

"maybe" (you) "should" use "less" """"quotes"""""

futaba existed before reddit

reddit spacing is literally the worst meem of the decade

Why does spacing things out for readability trigger people here? Are they aware that the return key predates feggit by about 100 years?

reddit

Shareblue kike

niijiru gomi

CTR/JIDF/SHAREBLUE FAGGOT
GO
O

BACK
A
C
K

TO
O

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

nani bakana?!

Bullshit

if we went then we would have been back by now.