Are shitskins retarded?

I mean, they live in the hottest countries on Earth, yet force their women to wear thick black clothes that cover their entire bodies.

Surely thats the most retarded thing you can do? Surely it's natural to expose skin so that sweat can evaporate?

Why are shitskins so retarded?

>Are shitskins retarded?
Of course they are you moron. They're the cancer on earth, why are you asking this question? Close thread, move on

The black burqa thing is more cruelty than retardation. It's so that they won't go outside.

Oh look its another honky talking about "muh veil".

Have you ever touched a veil like that before? It's so dark that you can't really see through but it's thin af so it's not really "hot" or "warming".

Why are you so retarded?

Inbreeding causes retards... don't fuck a mudslime

Genius, honestly. I hate shitskins but I respect them in a lot of ways. Middle-eastern girls can be hot as fuck also.

Who gives a single fuck about what fucking fabric the shit is made of? The oint is that sandniggers are retarded and cancer

/thread

I don't think you can really talk considering you're a spic and that your kind is as retarted as inbreds

Wow, France taking the front line for being world's faggots.

>says the leaf
OP does apparently

>An Anglo thinks he's white

Canada and Britain are literary the two worst nations in the world. Worse than a cockroach. If not for them you wouldn't have islamic terrorism.

Ever Google'd the House of Saud? It has Britbong fingerprints over the entire dynasty.

nobodys white

They take care of their women. They dress them in black curtains to prevent rape since they cannot control their urges just like animals can't. Muslims are very noble.

If you dig subhumans, sure. Enjoy your bestiality.

>sandnigger detected

t. Jamal Rodriguez

And you obviously never attended science class or you would know that black absorbs heat the most. Go read a book mohammed.

Oh look, it's another shareblue troll repurposing Sup Forums lingo for his own disruption shitposts.

Dude I was just in London for 3 weeks. You Europeans need to shut the FUCK up about shitskins. Youre nothing compared to us. Our shit skins are fucking niggers and spics, the two lowest IQ more violent people with THE ugliest women in the world.

Desert wondering goes hand and hand with wearing lots of cloths. It has something to do with perspiration and retaining water. Also at night it gets fucking cold out there.
Obviously there are differences between muslim wear but there are some reasons to wear lots of clothing in sand

You went to London, where those fucking shitskins recently ran a load of people over, threw acid in people's faces, stabbed people.

Why the fuck would we shut up about it?

Not to mention raping lolis

>Australia

A couple sand nigger / Israeli sponsored attacks on you doesn't put a dent in the amount of murder and crime our shitskins put us through

>Imblyign
Fuck off, Burger

Yes, we are retarded, just spent a weekend with some "friends" because i wanted to be nice a bitch a wanted to be my girlfriend. It was fucking horrible. They such fucking are degenerates dirty, uneducated, were barely able to speak spanish, a bunch of faggots and neets. Fuck a regret being there. I feel i like i entered a new reality of retards shit-people. We suck. Never let us in. We'll ruin your country.

>thick
It's basically lightweight fabric. If you had actually ever been to the desert, you'd see how useful retaining a cool air blanket around you is.

Regardless, Islam needs to be purged.

>Surely it's natural to expose skin so that sweat can evaporate?
In normal climates, yes. In sandnigger countries no.
As you say, they live in one of the hottest countries on Earth, too much sunlight can lead to sunburns, and they live in a dry climate, so sweating is losing water that is valuable in such places.

However, to understand muslim retardation you have to understand part of religious dogma was to force people to use them and not die. But despite technological advancement or moving to countries with less harsh climate, muslim retardation sticks to such dogmas for no other reason that because the magical book says so.

Daily reminder that CIA runs Mexico Gov.

Idi u picku materinu

How much prettier she would be without that filth on her head

She isn't supposed to be pretty for you. She is supposed to be pretty for her husband and relatives. That's why she can take it off in front of them.
What's better than a woman who preserves her beauty for you?

Bullshit rethoric, you must be a mudslime migrant getting free Internet in chucked France

>What's better than a woman who preserves her beauty for you?

As long as it's not forced, it's no problem.

But, it's usually forced.

centurys old tradition of cousin fucking is taking its toll on Pakistanis

the social aspect grew out of the climatic necessity
you also wear pants

i guess the more sexually provocative your group's women can remain unraped, the higher your social status amongst other groups

ugly veiled women, we should pitty arabs, not shoot at them

>But, it's usually forced
And how do you know that?
I know that in SA and Iran it is forced, which is wrong but for the rest...
I said don't try to sound patronizing when you're a spic, not credible.
Especially when Saudi Arabia has a higher HDI than you country, Meheeco

Ta gueule Fatima, occupe toi de ta portée de rats au lieu de nous faire chier avec ta religion de porcs.

>I know that in SA and Iran it is forced, which is wrong but for the rest...

Husbands make them
Parents and family make them
Social pressures
Punishments from the above if they don't

Salut Momo.
Please get off the McDonald's wifi.

>What's better than a woman who preserves her beauty for you?
One who actually stays in shape rather than hiding her fat under a burqa.

Ci pas nous qui li mangeons donc ci toi li porc
Coucou Pierrick
Please get off my ass

>One who actually stays in shape rather than hiding her fat under a burqa.
Well your fat sisters & mothers should wear one because apparently they like to show their fat
>Never talked to a Muslim hijabi girl IRL
>They are oppressed
You can't generalize like that, especially when your country is 1% Muslim man

Mudslime trying to pass as a frenchy, go back mudslime

>posts pic with hijab making the shitskin look better
Face it if she had her wavey dry black hair showing she'd be worse looking

t. meheecan trying to sound patronizing while he's a spic
>*mexican accent* los muslimos estan muy mierda jejejejeje *laughs with his yellow teeth while his dark neck is sweating*

it's just awkward when the girl feels she must be veiled or else she blushes beyond recognition

i feel the same way about wearing pants

they're all helpful tools that can gain your more freedom, growing attached feeling irrationally obligated deprives you of freedom

>Well your fat sisters & mothers should wear one because apparently they like to show their fat
Very funny my dear Crouillat, but since you mentioned Saudi Arabia, did you know it's the 18h fatest country in the world? It's fatter than America.
In fact the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and SA are all fatter than America. The other countries at the top are all polynesian islands.
After that come Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, etc. Arab countries are the fattest in the world. I'm sure your fatma is the only exception though :^)

Islam is a religion of peace

Hahaha so confirmed, go fuck a goat muhamad, or your sister, how about your mama, do you fucking your mama mudslime?

lol you can call them retarded, doesn't change the fact that they were the first people on earth to live in houses and under laws, while you ''masterrace aryans'' were living in straw huts

No its not. They choose to wear that fucking garbage bag by themselves.

Always remember one thing

>Muslim women are worse than muslim men

They slimmer their way out of anything. Why do you think they get beaten by their husbands? Because they instigate it.

>Are shitskins retarded?
yes
>Why are shitskins so retarded?
lot of inbreeding and "Ethnic cleansing" (what means killing everyone which is none of their inbreed) is going on in their rows.

Hahaha thinks caves are houses hahaha mohamad is retarded, is your mama your sister too?

All of their advancements were before they converted to the "religion of peace" It seams that islam made them go full retard.

A woman who chooses me as her husband, because she loves me. Not because I am a paedophile who paid for a 6 year old virgin.

>18th
Wrong, the 23rd*
United States is the 19th. The other arab ones are Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait.
While Jordan, Kuwait and SA have not-so-big populations, United States is composed of 300 000 000 of people. So comparing countries, excluding Egypt, like Kuwait (a few millions) to USA (300 millions) to try to prove that "u are da fatest lol xDxD" is just a sign of your autism.
Also I couldn't care less since I'm not really Arab
Tu peux niquer ta mère mtn

Oh OP here, changed to VPN cuz I like the Japanese flag.

Piss*

something like 70% of muslim countries suffer from inbreeding due to marrying cousins.

Muslim women are the fattest group of people on earth. The women in Egypt, UAE, Qatar are absolutely gargantuan. You have no idea what you are talking about.

jesus look at all these caves...right?

Keep trying, you're still a spic & a shitskin Jojolito

Vive le france.

Fraternitie, brotherhood, freedom right?
Why the fuck do you defend a filthy religion like Islam that causes even immigrants to it's country to dress in hijabs and burkahs?

Its a vile plague, that twists wisdom religion into retard religion

Neither Çatalhöyük or Babylonian were muslim though.

Doesn't matter, OP didn't say muslims. He said ''shitskins'' thus referring to all middle easterners

What? That would be the spics, I see dark whales daily

Im not even muslim myself. I am middle eastern. So when OP says ''shit skins'' he is attacking all middle easterners no matter the religion.

At least I'm not fucking sister aisha mojamad hahaha better a spic then a mudslime

See Also Arabs are 20% of the Muslim population you retard. Kys
Islam isn't a monolith.

The irony of this post. lmao

>muslim is a race
Damn you're worse than burgers mate, foh and shave your monobrow, you're underage

Their women also tend to get rickets when living in Western counties due to lack of sun exposurea and vitamin D deficiency, from being wrapped up. There was a girl at my Hugh school whose legs were curved and bowed outward due to wearing hijab.

Truly a disgusting false religon.

Is that photo taken recently? I thought they be smart to invent other then sand to make their cave huts, so enlightened

OP here, I am attacking burkah wearers, but mainly muslims, but basically anyone who forces hot brown girls to wear shit like that.

>Wrong, the 23rd*
Stop getting your numbers off buzzfeed

>"we're fat but there's less of us so it's ok"
>???
Only a shitskin dead brain would be capable of uttering that thought.
> I'm not really Arab
Sure buddy that's why you went for the MUH SAUDI OIL rebuttal earlier.

Face it, your women are fat. They also stink.

>So when OP says ''shit skins'' he is attacking all middle easterners no matter the religion
Because you deserve it. Stay the fuck out, sort yourselves out or don't. I don't really care as long as you get the message

Get your head out of your ass. No one else forces their women in black burlap sacks in 120+ degree weather. Fucking neck yourself faggot.

Wrong. Muslim women cannot expose most parts of themselves. They do absolutely nothing for fitness. They sit in their homes, cook, and eat all day. Their traditional foods are mostly fried and carb-heavy. In some countries (Malaysia, S.A) there are restrictions on even entering a restaurant and eating in public.

When there is no incentive to look good, and no ability to maintain weight, most let themselves get fat.

Hahaha that's it sand nigger? Uni browse and underage? Hahaha keep fucking those sisters mujamad you'll get it some day

Those are 2000 years ago. Can i see ''aryan masterrace'' structures from 2000 years ago?
>other than sand
they lived in deserts dumbfuck. Are they supposed to travel 1000 miles to go get some grass? retard,
>cave huts
LOL the denial is real. Iran Egypt and Iraq invented civilization and you know it.

They're not all brown and yeah, lots of cuties, see them here too, sometimes feeling a bit saddened.

you got BTFO bro. Face it mexico is shit because of its people. Dont make me call el antichristo from youtube.

Yes, if they wanted to get sunburns everywhere. That's like saying you should only go to the desert in shorts and no shirt. Ridiculous.

>sort yourself out
Ok, can you stop invading our lands and destroying everything because (((( )))) told you to? thanks.

>and relatives
I, too, have an incest fetish.

>Stop getting your numbers off buzzfeed
Got them from WHO Data on Mean BMI (2014) dumbass

>Only a shitskin dead brain would be capable of uttering that thought.
And only a dumbass algerian cock eater could be that dumb to twist what I said

>Stating facts in favor of SA against Mexico means I'm a Saudi

Pierrick, I'd rather have fat & smelly women than coalburner whores who give their asses to fat & smelly arabs.

One of them once told me that asians have slanted eyes because of the Atomic bomb

im not muslim, im not forcing shit. Fuck you

Yes they are but at least they know how to dress in the fucking desert. How is exposing the skin to the scorching sun better? You are a retard too.

Thousands of years of inbreeding (more than a third of marriages in sandnigger countries are incestual, between first cousins). That is why they exhibit such idiocy, zealotry, and violence.

>Mean BMI
Do you even understand what you post? Mean BMI means jack shit, it doesn't matter if there are some starving cunts bringing the average down. What matters is "how many of you are obese fucks".

>And only a dumbass algerian cock eater could be that dumb to twist what I said
I didn't twist it, you turned a percentage into an absolute value for no reason other than being dumb. Arabs are fat and that's that.

>Stating facts in favor of SA against Mexico means I'm a Saudi
yes, yes it does when you're clearly kneejerking and jumping on MUH OIL the same way negroes jump to MUH DIK

You should go and seek some medical help for that hemmorhaging asshole this guy left you

>Stop 'invading' our lands
Look pal, let's be honest with each other. I don't neccesarily agreee with this thing or the other as to how we ended up in that region, it was before my time but I saw it through Gulf War 2.0. You (if you can actually speak for whoever your supposed people are outside of a proxy flag) hit us or don't hit us because of muh false flag. We respond, you don't like it, we don't like it either but we persevere. We reach today. Well, we have a choice. The damage has already been done and we can walk away like the bleeding heart hipsters believe we can, OR we can realize we're in a war and fight it out. Fight it out because there's no going back, the damge is done. We shut down every base, FOB, etc. we go full out withdrawel and it's not going to make a difference. Why? Because we're fighting an enemy who doesn't understand mercy, or a draw, or anything of that kind. It's time to face some facts: that is, it's kill or be killed. Be a victim, I want no part.

Body says female but eye slit says otherwise...

>Do you even understand what you post? Mean BMI means jack shit, it doesn't matter if there are some starving cunts bringing the average down. What matters is "how many of you are obese fucks".
Even if the totality of the Arab countries you quoted were obese (which isn't the case), the population wouldn't be higher than aroung 150 millions Pierrick. USA is 300 millions.

>we're less than the US population so as a whole, the US has more fat people means "we're fat but there's less of us so it's ok"
>really, I did not twist it x'D
Congratulations retard.

>Stating facts in favor of Saudi Arabia makes me a Saudi
Just kys.

Or we can say fuck the jews and stop fighting for their interest. These wars in M.E really are benefiting no one but them.

>Congratulations retard.
You're doing it RIGHT NOW. You're saying that somehow being fat is ok if there are less of you.
Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Suck his dick a little more