You are Racist

>You are Racist

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fOUMAntCiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

>oh no I don't want to be racist

>Why is it always you quad-racial mutts that hate white people so much?

>You are a Racist

Yes, and your point is?

Correct.

okay, i'm racist

now what?

No shit, everybody is at least a little racist.

I'm racisgender and it's literally in my nature. Got a problem with that you nazi bigot?

>you are racist
okay, you think I am racist. What changes now?

Yes, and here are the stats and facts to back up my hatred of non-whites.

Just laugh at her.

"What's wrong with being racist?"

How can I be a racist if I want to cum inside you?

i think you are qt can i kiss you please

I punch her in the face and then rape her. I impregnate her and never see her again in my life.

No you!

Are you a dude?

With the back of my left hand. Once and only once.

>4
best

>You are Racist
y-you too miss

I don't care. You're a heretic.

Same word. Different times.

And your proof that I, an individual human that you've never met before, am a racist?

They ironically hate they will never be white.

>Fuck white people! BLM!

>WHY WASN"T I BORN WHITE!?

Racist is just code word for anti-white

Thanks

And ?? miss poo in loo what are you going to do about it.

>implying anyone that matters cares if you are racist

Absolutely, everyone is racist to some degree, it's perfectly natural.

so are you... bitch...

They are mentally ill and full of hatred because they dont fit or belong to any community. These psychos only goal in life is to destroy other peoples communities.

I did not buy you to talk now get back to the fields nigger! *whipping noises*

you're damn right I am

ok

Fuck off shitskin

"So what?"

Is that so?
*pulls down pants*
*unzips dick*
*Teleport behind you*
*Fuck her in the ass*
Who's the racist now?

Because they're so close, yet so far from being an actual person.

I find myself overusing this image

Yes

>unzips dick
user I th-think we have a problem

I am not racist because I am Slav
and Slavs are not white.
You can't be racist if you are not white.

Check mate, instagram whore.

Yes? Why shouldn't I be racist?

meant for

B-but I'm brown!

I'd say try and prove it bitch. Then I would respond to her next reply by refuting her pathetic argument.

This

Thank you.

I'm literally a white supremacist neo-Nazi anti-Semite

I judge them silently as an idiot because I know I'm not.
that's the funny thing about trump haters, they call trump supporters racist for wanting to tighten border control and limit migrants, but that just discredits the haters because the supporters fully know its not about race.

No, I am a Speciest.

Listen up spic the only reason to open your mouth around me it to suck my cock.

Open up those big red lips you dirty whore.

> responding to a bait thread unironically
> kek flag
> tripfagging

kys your self

sue me

"Ur dum lol"

You're powers of observation never seize to amaze.

Death to all niggers and jews.

Cambodian Nigger

fpbp

Define racism. Racism is a word that, in todays society, is used for so many things, mostly just to discredit another point of view without debunking it.

Do I believe in the superiority of the White race? I would have to ask you; superior in what?
Do I believe in the biological existence of human races? Yes! I believe in science, whether that scientific fact is politically correct, or not does not matter to me.

Do you think I can use that too if I converse with normies?

> full of hatred because they dont fit or belong to any community. These psychos only goal in life is to destroy other peoples communities.

/ Sup Forums

It makes me feel bad, but having white privilege makes me feel good, so it ends up compensating

Yes I am.
Now get in the train.

So?

Why do I want to fuck her? Those judgemental eyes are turning me on.

Here's how to win any argument versus a woman.

If a woman ever starts attacking you, shaming you, and making you feel bad about yourself, just do what this guy did

youtube.com/watch?v=_fOUMAntCiQ

get out of my country

thwe funny part is, these indians that moved to new countries, they are all from upper castes which means they have been suppressing lower castes for over thousand years in a extremely racist manner

way to go hyprocrisy

Bitch you look like a red arsed baboon with that lipstick.

Milhouse isn't a meme you dumb bitch

So?

This is fine.

indian girls fuck crazy because all their dads rape them

>you're racist
And you're antisemitic

>yes, and?

Pretty much what this kid said.

The only way to get the racist poison out of my body is to suck it out of my dick.

mouth fuck her then get tested for AIDS

Fuck off nigger

Yes and so what

do you want to suck my dick or not

(OP)
Reminder:

The Colosseum is based on a larger African structure that was destroyed by the white hordes

Gladiators are based off African warriors called Gladiorgos that were slaughtered by whiteman death squads

Pizza is based off an African flatbread topped with locust-cheese called "peeka" from modern day Ethiopia

Catholicism is based off of ancient African spiritual practices which is sometimes referred to as voodoo by the white man

Soccer is based off an ancient African pass time in which the calcified innards of enemy tribes, wrapped in the leathered skin of fallen warriors, was kicked around between two baobab trees

Italian greyhounds are actually from Tunis and should be referred to as Tunisian African blackhounds

Italian ice is actually stolen from tribes that lived on the southernmost tip of South Africa who would harvest ice from glaciers that floated by, and yes, of course, they were slaughtered by Italian death squads

Ravioli is actually a cheap imitation of an African pastry made from the chaff of rice husks and filled with a mash of gnats and elephant dung

Chef Boyardee and his colonialized image are actually stolen from the African folk hero Chief Boyandogo who is renowned for his ability to snatch the beating heart out of the chests of an opposing tribe's youngest children

Italian fascism is actually a bastardized version of the tribal rule by which the vast majority of Africa is ruled by to this very day

I could go on for days (the concept of day and night is itself an African ideology posited well before the sun ever rose on the blood-soaked hellscape that is called Europe)

I generally admit it openly as long as the people present aren't too sensitive. Of course I'm racist. How can you look at a fuckin nigger and think
>we are the same
No one believes that, not even anti-racists.

Fpbp but I might also add a thank you at the end because it's a compliment. You're a braindead retard if not racist this day and age.

>you are racist

I dont care what you believe I am. Next?

I identify as black.

Black people can't be racist.

why would you waste your precious seed on a spic?

Mixed muds are generally too dumb to realize they're dumb, so they have high self-esteem. But mixed people with white lineage tend to have just enough of the white man's intelligence to realize they'll never fit in anywhere. So they either become depressed Elliot Rodgers types, or go insane and become SJWs.

Male seed is not precious or valuable. We have infinite reproductive units.

>>>/reddit/

>Sigh...Would bang.

_________v THIS v
This ->

wew, this changes everything

this cant be real

Almost 100 years since the word was coined and all of our comebacks still suck

You have 5s to get off my property

>he posted from a European created country.

Go back to Africa nigger

oh no
what am i gonna do

I would marry that girl. Train her. Kill the feminism, she'd make a good slave/wife

''You will never be white. Now get down on your knees and start sucking. I didn't pay you 20$ for nothing.''