Is Ramzan Kadyrov /ourguy/ ? Chechen leader interview on gays

youtube.com/watch?v=K0_Z0NfKZTE

Pretty funny, especially seeing the turkroach get so worked up and mad about him that he's actually advocating war with Chechnya (which is war with Russia) over it.

LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=K0_Z0NfKZTE
youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
youtube.com/watch?v=e-DrkY7yGJo
youtube.com/watch?v=su3Oh-7mAS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>direct link to The Young Turks video
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=K0_Z0NfKZTE

Isn't Chechenya that country from Crash Bandicoot?

>white muslim
why must Chechens betray us like this.

>Ramzan Kadyrov /ourguy/
No, just an average muslim.

WOAH! CHECK OUT THAT BASED MUSLIM MAN

Race traitor

Also what's with liberals claiming to be for "gay rights" and then immediately turning around and using "gay" as an insult. Like he says Kadyrov is anti gay and then makes fun of him working out with our guys because that "sounds like he's gay".

I don't get it.

Holy crap the next crusader has started!

>take them to canada

Yes.

>Muh Islam iz ebil!!!!!!

Being anti gay directly correlates with being a low IQ shithole country

Fuck off with your Abrahamic nonsense

They were always like that.
Hell, in the Chechnya region, I heard, each fucking village has it's tribe and it's own dialect/language

Muslims are only good for killing Jews. Without both the world would be perfect.

NO mudslime is /ourguy/
>prundelet thread

Fuck that, fuck that guy. This is the lowest of the low lives if there are any.

I'm from Ingushetiya which is next to checnhya. Chechens are dogs and this is the dumbest radical islamic motherfucker there is. Orders his people to rape chicks, blames christians for everything, sucks putin's cock anyway, shoots inocent people for bumping into him.
Fuck that guy. Faggot Kadyrov.

>Chechens are dogs
The righest statement in this entire thread.

Are Chechens Europeans? Why do they look so white?

"We will put a whole world to its knees and screw it from behind."
He fucking said it.

He is kinda cute :3, I want to put my penis in his ass.

Giving them views just to piss you off.

No it's a Islamic republic in Russia.
Instead of defeating Islamists Putin gives them a province to run.

It their land that we conquered you dipshit, we didn't give it to them.

That's Dagestan

Chechenia is pretty homogeneus

No, Putin's lap-dog is not /ourguy/

You've got to be fucking kidding. Kadyrov is a psychopathic Islamist warlord with his own personal caliphate. He only hates ISIS because they are his direct competition.

heres a redpill faggot:

chechnya is not based. its a muslim dump with a bunch of white traitors who were too pussy to stick with christianity.

they are white but they are filth. please do not consider them white. white is not just racial but a culture too.

they are the leftover dregs of pussies who decided to submit to islam instead of die honorably as christians.

they are losers. brb gotta kill some kids cuz im cucked by russia brb beslan.

>Kadyrov is a psychopathic Islamist warlord
Yea but he's white

White Sharia is good

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA

>evry muzlim is good laik assad xd!!11

Christianity is as much a Semitic dog cult as Islam, I don't prefer one over the other, I simply dislike Islam for generally being associated with a bunch of sandniggers and darkies. But thanks to missionaries there's hundreds of millions of non-white Christians as well

How does non white christians affect you?

I don't understand this reasoning

You wouldn't last 1 week in Chechnya, you Westerner LARPer.

>mudslime
>/ourguy/

no

>religion
>race

mmmh

What's his name again?
I think I heard someone say Ramzan "Camp Concentration Camp" Kadyrov but I wanted to make sure

Islam is the final redpill

Isn't this the guy who gulag'd all the homosexuals in the region recently?

He is pretty shit at running a country. It's basically Albania in the 90s. Makes for entertaining internet videos though
youtube.com/watch?v=e-DrkY7yGJo

He just gives shekels to one mountain bandit clan (Kadyrov's) to subdue the rest, it works apparently. Although nobody likes these roaches in Russia, even other muslims.

There is oil in Chechnya and some of money for it gets returned back there, but Kadyrov basically never wastes it on anything except his own people resulting in anyone else living in shit. They will fucking destroy him and his family the moment putin stops supporting him, so he have to remain loyal.

Those Russian MMA instagram politicians are fucking hilarious

Why not? I'm not a fag and it looks chill. I would be fine since I would praise the Glorious Leader Ramzan Kadyrov everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=su3Oh-7mAS8

>6
thats because you are an inane faggot without preferences , Christianity is da bomb, muslijudaism is terrorbombing and kill children

blood comes before faith, faggot. Chechens are white and I'd rather have them on our team. It's just a shame that so many have fallen for the wahhabi meme during the Chechen wars.

This stuff is hilarious. The Liberal go to insult for anyone accused of anti homosexual attitudes or actions is to label them a homosexual. Same with the Trump/Putin gay slander cartoons and media. I think this speaks volumes about these people. Colbert's 'cock holster' comment as well.

Yeah, that's typical talmudic argumentation tactics. Kikes always project, so they also project their own projecting by claiming that everyone else is projecting too.

???

If you're a mudslime you need to be killed, doesn't matter how "white" you look.

I always wonder what their supporters think when the go to rebuttal of alleged homophobia is homophobia. Are people that unaware?

HAHAHAHAHA! Fucking faggot shithead yeah he has nukes. Yeah if you fuck with Chechen they will launch nukes you fucking idiot. Also what kind of fucking faggot just automatically thinks that doing someone from behind is about a guy? Seriously TYT is fucking shit and the people whom watch them are even worse.

>Kikes always project, so they also project their own projecting

He has a pic of Putin on all his t-shirts.

Is he just pretending to be Sunni Muslim to get away from killing gays?