Fucking Cowards!

Spraying a Medic with Acid! Why dont they step in and do something already, where the fuck is Sadiq Khan what is he doing this needs to be stopped right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/london-ambulance-service-medical-director-tells-londoners-what-to-do-if-attacked-with-acid-a3590111.html
metro.co.uk/2017/07/17/acid-attacker-gives-chilling-account-of-why-women-are-more-likely-to-be-targeted-6779325/
youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0&ytbChannel=ripk123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when will britcucks say enough is enough

Pretty awesome things aren't calming down. Means people may actually wake up.

standard.co.uk/news/london/london-ambulance-service-medical-director-tells-londoners-what-to-do-if-attacked-with-acid-a3590111.html

hows that multiculturalism going UK?

>where the fuck is Sadiq Khan
probably in a mosque

So London gets acid and malmo gets grenade attacks?

This is fake.

well the media keeps playing it off as if it's moslty white people who are doing these attacks so nobody is going to wake up i dont think.
there was a muslim couple who were sprayed with acid randomly a few weeks back and they said it was a racist/islamophobic attack and ever since then the media has been pushing the hate crime narrative when it comes to acid attacks. it's having the opposite affect of anything

bin that acid, brits

It's really not

Why don't you understand that Sadiq Khan supports this?
When will you understand he's also in favour of sharia?
Will you ever understand that he's a globalist puppet?

Part and parcel of living in a big city, Im afraid.

Report says it's not acid, just irritating. looks like abduls chemistry was not up to snuff.

>britain
>first world country

I want to be acid attacked

Sadiq Khan knows he doesn't need to do anything because subhumans spraying medics with acid is just part and parcel of living in any big city in a civilized country.

There's only one solution to stop these acid attacks. Block 4 Chan.

"Teens" am i right?

This.

>UK now has acid attack problem literally like we're Yemen or some shit
>except it's almost entirely in London, where 56% of the population are non-whites

hmm, really makes you think

PART

PARCEL

Keep things placid, bin that acid!

>they give a made up age when they come in the country
>when they're still "teens" they're conscripted to commit these attacks, because their information legally cannot be published
hmm

>Part and parcel of living in a big city,

This. I can't walk down the street without a raincoat and face shield anymore due to all the acid attacks happening.

>upside down flag
wew

The victim was a Labour voter and trade unionist. They will have praised diversity repeatedly.

There's no proof it was a Muslim and Muslims are the primary victims of acid attacks. Stop being bigots and saying Muslims are doing this they are based traditional people

muslims are also the primary victims of other muslims.

In his Hobbit hole brushing his Clarks kids shoes?

When will Amerifats say enough is enough?

>where the fuck is Sadiq Khan what is he doing this needs to be stopped right now!
He's part and parcelling somewhere else right now.

> London Mayor Sadiq Khan has reiterated his opposition to US President Donald Trump being afforded an elaborate state visit when he comes to the UK next year, the media reported.

>"State visits are different from a normal visit and at a time when the President of the US has policies that many in our country disagree with, I am not sure it is appropriate for our government to roll out the red carpet," Khan told CNN in an interview on Monday.

hes focusing on the real issues

jesus fuck what is going on over there lately? I thought Ramadan was over

yea but he fact is it's mostly muslims, and if it is white people they are normally the degenerate ones, heres an interview with a muslim from london:

metro.co.uk/2017/07/17/acid-attacker-gives-chilling-account-of-why-women-are-more-likely-to-be-targeted-6779325/

well we vote Trump so its a start

Oh the mayor of a city who's task it is to mayor a fucking city is busy with international politics. I see I see.

Trump betrayed white America ages ago

You brits need to round up and execute all muslims

This man is definitely onto something here.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

>if you don't let your enemies throw acid in your face, they win.

Oh this Swedish shit is spreading to UK now?
Swedenistan has had problems like anarchists making fires then setting up traps all around the place and calling the fire department.
Then attack and beat them up because they are part of the evil nazi government.
Year or 2 ago Finnish police and other emergency staff were really worried that this behavior that has been breeding in Sweden would spread here, along the anarchists and environment activists that like to hop the border and come here from Sweden to protest our government.

each of the attackers should get 10 million dollars, because people don't like them enough to treat them humanely

part and parcel

Ban assault liquids.

My liberal roommate said "Why would they rape someone they think is ugly?" In an accusing tone. He was indicating that white people would not rape black people because whites were....racists.I had no reply, for there was no need for one.

>where the fuck is Sadiq Khan what is he doing
who do you think is supplying the acid? the borderline retarded mudshit foot soldiers doing the attacking? the people running the supplies, logistics, and planning are people like sadiq khan

part and parcel faggot

They don't rape because they respect woman.
Only nigger and muslim who treat woman as object can rape them without feeling any guilt.

UK civil war in our lifetime.

With Trump in charge to support whites instead of Muslims. This will be like Bosnia in reverse

How much part of the parcel is it?

>acid attacks

Is this a new trend in the city of Part and parcel

It's part and parcel Mohammed

Um sweetie didn't you look at Twitter? The perpetrators weren't Muslim and some of the victims WERE Muslim. If anything these attacks are rooted in patriarchy as all of the perpetrators have been male.

name me a single female leader in a muslim country

That's not true, because whites rape other whites all the time. They don't rape blacks for some reason tho.

Fucking acid, why not a quick stab, at least thats fixable but acid is so fucked
I want off this ride lads

I'll shoot a mother fucker, what are you talking about?

I think we are past that.
Ban thinking!
Everyone else than the elites have to get Lobotomy.

well, he's not completely wrong. nigger women are hideous.

>perpetrators weren't Muslim

No other group on earth throws acid into the faces of their "enemies" in this day and age. Not even those savage nigs in Africa

Yeah, well, he also thinks people hate Rey because they are sexist. When I tried implying she was never challenged, he blew it off and said Luke never won any of his fights. I still have no idea what point he was trying to make.

They look like monkeys, how can you rape an animal.

your friend is 100% correct: white men don't rape sheboons. why would you risk prison for raping something so fucking ugly and smelly?

You roommate is just another snow flake, don't mind him.

Before blaming muslims..
Blame the left tard brits who let them in

Or, and hear me out, black women only consider violence or drugged rape as rape and not accidental drunken sex as rape.

Like, they get raped by black men for realsies so they don't have that strange need to validate their victimhood with false accusations.

lol no you won't cuckboi, you'll do what your Jewish masters tell you to do. Now go watch some tv sports and get fat on bud light and Cheetos, amerilard

cool. watch me give a shit about niggers

Oh honeybuns check the police reports they've already arrested several white males for throwing acid in people's faces. It's not a religious or ethnic issue.

Religion of peace strikes again.

Don't you just love third world miscreants?

This is the new normal. Just get used to it. I'm so sleepy...

Mostly? Isn't it entirely non-Whites that do this shit? I guess a few might be Hindus instead of Muslims.

>They look like monkeys, how can you rape an animal.

You can't blame Muslims for these attacks. It's black youths doing it

Benazir Bhutto

>well the media keeps playing it off as if it's moslty white people who are doing these attacks
Just seen a Vice video of them interviewing an attacker who was wearing a mask and they showed St George cross like it was white Brits doing these attacks.

Brits should ban spray bottles.

Acid face is just part and parcel bruh, like chillax already.

Nigger she's dieded

I'm not sure what your point is?

Don't pass the buckyou fucking muslim never do this shit in UK we respect the law and people and aint some degenerate poos

>Tfw breaking the conditioning

I named a single female leader in a Muslim majority country. And yes, she was assassinated, most likely by those Muslims who want her in a trash bag suit.

Why should he care? Isn't this part and parcel? That'd be like he doing a statement over a small bumper scratch at a parking lot.

So, the Brits, just like Swedes are going full-retard and now attacking community servants?

Oh sweetie tits, I live in Alaska. Only crime in my area is desperate methheads willing to risk it all for unsecured snowblowers

LIVE WITH IT fucking Bongs. Don't want to be attacked with acid? Don't live in a big city! Easy

Yeah, exactly.

Never
Our asshole is too stretched

You don't get it do you lmao. He shares the same religion or skin with the criminal so he has to take responsibility

Yep, one and only female Muslim leader assissinated because of Islam.

buying more acid is my guess.

nah, we'll literally shoot a mother fucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0&ytbChannel=ripk123

If it is Islam then why did a muslim majority country pick her