JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706248/Schoolgirl-16-ran-away-Germany-join-ISIS-captured-Mosul.html
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/886228879710593025
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/886228879710593025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a female or male?

Explain?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706248/Schoolgirl-16-ran-away-Germany-join-ISIS-captured-Mosul.html

Well she's, quite ugly.
Poor dumb girl.

And we should care why?
>women are stupid, more news at 9

Are there more pics and videos on her?

>german girl
>falls in love with muslim
>becomes a terrorist

typical modern german lovestory

Visit the link, stupid Abu Talha

look at her face, that look of a girl about to get raped by an entire squad after a year of getting raped by ISIS fighters

I'm sure she got pumped full of muslim sperm anyway. She got exactly what she came for.

shes chechenian

I swear I see this post everyday now, she is not german you fucking retards.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/886228879710593025

Is a German "girl" I think she was 16 yo when he join ISIS, she was brainwashed by a refugge thanks to the german public shcool system

>when he
when she

hope she was shot on site

No respect for culture traitors

I hope they pass her around like a joint.

Can I help her

Liveleak videos when? Wouldn't mind seeing that terrorist getting roughed up a little.

is it just me or does she kinda look like Rudolf Hes

>wenzel
>from pulsnitz
so shes a polabian girl

Doesn't look german. Most likely a poor sandnigger girl captured by other sandniggers.

Those people should be nuked and spared the suffering they naturally create by existing. It would be a humanitary act, at this point.

>ywn be qt german sex slave for depraved hairy muslim men, pumped with semen every day of your life while men twice your size breath heavily on your ears and drench your back with their sweat and seed.

>about to

im pretty sure it happened already

Post the real version next time.

Dude wtf, it's his great granddaughter or something.

>Mother and stepfather check
>Sister new about her converting but wanted to be "tolerant" check
>family bought her a quran
>asked headmaster to wear a rag and he thought nothing about it

come on man

>protestant family
of course

how many times do you wager she got raped?
i bet at least 3 times every night

Anon5 was right about women.

>Authorities in Germany, who listed her as a potential terror suspect after her disappearance, confirmed they are examining the photos of her captured in newly liberated Mosul to determine it is actually her.
aah these people

>Rape
It wasn't rape, it was a sexual emergency.

you can put a bullet through her worthless fucking shitskin loving skull, if thats what you're referring to by helping her

Wrong about spine beetles though. Lol

>3 times every night
By 20 jihadis.

You know what's interesting, there used to be US POWs in Vietnam. There is a non stop war since 2004, and not a word on US POWs. Do the camel fuckers not take prisoners? Also there seems to be no POWs on the "moderate rebels" we support. Assad has them, 'our' guys don't.

McCain don't want any competition.

Is it me or does she look more submissive/modest here where as in her social media pictures from before she looks more slutty?

Make her a cum bucket

why isnt this whore wearing her burqa

its a german, the worst european breed, they can't help themselves when it comes to destroying societes

>how many times do you wager she got culturally enriched?

FTFY

>alive

that's really unfortunate.

i guess sometimes the coal toll goes unpaid.

How different they look without make up and filters.

But really. Soldiers die all the time in Iraq and Afghanistan. Russians had a huge POW problem in Afghanistan. We don't seem to have any. It's beyond the laws of probability. We also don't seem to take prisoners after Iraq. They are all terrorists. But I get they capture top guys and put them in Guantanamo. But for every top guy captured, there has to be 100s foot soldiers. They are POWs, not terrorists, and they would not fit in Guantanamo. The rebels we support don't seem to have prisoners either. I have my suspicions about it all, and they are not good.

what the fuck?? this is not funny at all. you people are literally fucking crazy. you understand this is not okay, right? these comments right here are fucking disgusting. like yeah, they fucked a lot of people over. they will deal with the lawsuits and ftc investigations that are to come. if there is any lesson, it's to not be a total dick to other people. how can you think its okay to take one persons mistake, and use that to justify your inner hate for others. you need to both spend some time contemplating you own actions / thoughts. you are no better than anyone involved here, and they are people with mothers, and fathers, and sisters, and friends.. out of their own ignorance for other people, they made some pretty fucking serious mistakes. and they will deal with the consequences of that forever. just hopefully not some fucking pig blood on their fucking porch, cause that isn't gonna do SHIT FOR ANYONE FUCKING INVOLVED HERE.

First they ruin Europe by losing two world wars and now this... fucking germans.

>fled from Germany
>still gonna be raped by arabs

that`s her destiny

Here's hoping Iraqis revoke her pussy pass and throw her off a cliff.

Ur next

To be fair that girl has literally shaved off her eyebrows, which doesn't do anyone's face any favours.

if it's any consolation, she must have been getting dick by the truckloads

LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK. we are not talking about some skins on a video game. you have absolutely no right to lose your fucking sanity, and go throwing fucking pig's BLOOD at peoples doors. like, you are literally making yourself the axe-murderer in a horror movie. how can you ever reach the point where you think that's even remotely okay? this is a HUMAN BEING. does the fact that they are going to be scared for their LIVES make you fucking HAPPY?? like what the actual fuck is going through your fucking heads? These guys fucked up, because they didn't take a second to think about someone being effected by their actions. now you are gonna make the same fucking mistake, and threaten someones life. that person is gonna be scared to literally walk out their own front door. people will come up to these people in public, and they will shout at them. they may even attack them. their lives are gonna be a fucking nightmare now.

go save her

>No eyelashes
>No eyebrows

Well of course she looks retarded. The typical girl does have those two things though.

Hopefully they throw her off a fucking cliff like they did the Jihadists.

I am ashamed of our people.
More and more of them are so fucking stupid, it drives me mad that I have to live on the same planet.

On the one hand i wish they'd die because of their stupidity but then again would this lower the white pouplation further.
But also would this give the rest of the whites a stronger voice in polls when those idiots are on their way getting darwin awards.

Says she's Yazidi. Sad if true. Isis gassed em pretty good.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706248/Schoolgirl-16-ran-away-Germany-join-ISIS-captured-Mosul.html
Among those detained were women from Russia, Turkey, Canada and Chechnya.
>Canada
Day of the rake soon. I hope they send her back to Canada so she can recieve her 10 Million payment of tax payer money.

>pastafag

go give a fuck somewhere else

women everybody.

yazadi woulda been fighting with Kurds. not Isis

kys faggot, it's time for bood

Who fking stept on her face jeez

>but then again would this lower the white pouplation further.
With lymphoma you gotta remove the lymph nodes before it kills you.

Spoils of war brother.
Besides she's a race traitor that forsake her land and kin. Lost goods. Her treason should result in removal of citizenship,destruction of birth records and dismissal of passport making her stateless. Leave her to the roaches.

and thats absolutely not okay. human beings make mistakes... we do every single fucking day. we all like to pretend we are perfect beings, and we are never awkward, and we are super 'cool'. but every now and again, we fuck up really bad. and if no human alive today ever fucked up, i would love to meet that person. because that would literally defy the laws of the world that governs the human psyche. now, obviously we should all be held accountable for our mistakes, and we almost always are held accountable. and tmartn, and syndicate, and joshog etc are all gonna be held accountable. that much is for sure. i hope they learn from the mistakes they made when they where young, and i really hope they spend a lot of time thinking about the world. then, i hope they have a happy and successful life. not by putting other people down, but by contributing to society. i hope you creeps do some time contemplating your own actions aswell. cause you fucking need it.

>2017
>being ashamed of normie plebs scum

Good. They wanted to be a fucking fighter (or cock slave more realistically). You do know what ISIS is about right? How you underaged bleeding hearts have any hope of reforming this trash is beyond me. She should have been killed on sight like every other ISIS member. Oh and it's not s mistake. She made a conscious decision. If we're saying that women of any age are powerful and independent to make their own decisions free of judgement then she clearly did this with and understanding of the consequences.

I bet she has 3 dicks inside. Hope she enjoys it

who is anon5?

She's a kidnapped Yazidi girl from Sinjar. Held since 2014 by Isis.

I kinda feel bad for her. Sure, it's a retarded decision to make. But 16 year olds are fucking stupid anyway. If she were in her 20s that'd be different and in that case I wouldn't give a single fuck about her misery. But damn, 16 is pretty much a child still. Nice going to all the faggots here celebrating the likely sexual abuse of a 16 year old.

>They should be imprisoned
>For yelling words we don't like
We need another world war. Growing up I never thought my enemy would be other whites.

That's not how it works friend. Women are strong and independent. They make their decisions. Those decisions have consequences. Frankly I hope she does get to go home. Living with the trauma will be a far better lesson then just dumping her in a shallow unmarked grave. Maybe she'll get some free money too. That solves everything right

>tmartn, and syndicate, and joshog
litterally who cares

life's hard on people who didnt decide to join isis, there are girls half her age getting raped without ever having done anything wrong, many by their own family

> you have to lock them up
German democracy

hope they rape her good.

A really smart move, zero empathy for her.

German girl? Or fake news?

kek

Maybe this will teach white women that burning the coal results in you getting raped by Wahhabi freedom fighters.

>mfw it won't

if youre 16, female and think its a good idea to go into a muslim country thats in the middle of a civil war you deserve no sympathie

>i hope they learn from their mistakes
>i hope they'll contribute to society
I hope that everyone is the world was a millionaire and we could live our days in a cotton candy castle, but that's not gonna happen.

Funny.
Reports are that she is captured Yezidi.

Is there any other response to be had?

Germans are truly the worst species in Europe

I think it already happened, if reporth about her being Yazidi captive are true.

Also reports are that she is traumatized enough that she doesn't talk.

>people talking about rape

She was captured by the good guys you fucking retards, not fucking isis

wish you were in her stead?

Most likely this. German girls don't have big eyebrows like

The eternal bosnian

The winning doesn't stop

>Go to join ISIS because of your siryan bf you meet via refugee camps's people go there
>Get raped by refugee camp's people to get the information
>Go to Irak
>Get raped by ISIS members and beaten by your bf
>Irak Army takes Mosul
>Get raped by Irak Army soldiers

Pottery

yeah.

Doubt it's her.

The one on left has cumberbitch features, a literal potato of a face and different brows.

sweden, yes!

>"good" guys not doing the raping

there are no "good" guys in wars.