Scandinavians are using their right to freely move capital and humans wherever they want inside EU to buy so much...

>Scandinavians are using their right to freely move capital and humans wherever they want inside EU to buy so much houses in spain that spanish people literally cannot afford to live in their own country
How do we stop Scandinavians from enriching the fuck out of Spain?

dagbladet.no/nyheter/arbeidsfolk-har-ikke-lenger-rad-til-a-bo-pa-mallorca/68521035

lol snowniggers stop giving us moneys

They should be giving that housing to the poor Muslims fleeing war for free instead

That's only in Barcelona I think, yes they are retarded, is like 20% of the wealth of the city

You don't, this is what the EU was made for, for rich countries to exploit the poor. All our coast is bought up by people from rich countries already for example, no one can afford to go to the seaside anymore. It's just meant to create a bigger playground for the international elite.

What this guy said. It just ruins your industry and real estate. But doesn't the EU offset this by gibs? In my opinion it's far better to be poor and own your own country and industry, than be prostituted out to rich countries but you get gibs.

this, stick to the mantra that all foreigners suck ass, nobody fat white and 60 years old visit croatia because they are croatiaphiles, its just not true same goes for all countries foreigners ruin the eco system and locals will be priced out from their own homes

It's a real estate bubble. You know, greed. Pretty much what we're about these days. Also "much" should be "many" in that sentence.

fucking poorfags lol

>But doesn't the EU offset this by gibs?
Of course not, don't be silly. EU gibs are a myth, they're either geared towards something that somehow benefits the rich countries again (like opening their franchises for example), or they stay in the pockets of politicians for their personal private projects.

same thing with anglos and france

Spain does nothing, creates nothing, exports nothing ( except fruit products).

they should be greatful they have good weather and tourists with money, or they'd be Poland-tier.

Why are local residents forced to move out? I never understood the gentrification meme. I actually live in a neighbourhood that was kinda shitty and cheap when our family moved in, but now it is getting quite pretty and the housing prices have skyrocketed, which enables my parents to just sell the apartment one day and retire into the countryside with a lot of money. Why would anyone want their neighbourhood or town not get gentrified?

without prescription, I can get some antiflea products for my cat

>oy vey it's like another viking raid!

i approve of this, med girls were meant for scandi seed

I would be ok if wasn't for 70 years old nordics the ones moving instead of young qt ones.

Spain actually doesn't mind white Northern Europeans emigrating to Spain. It lightens their gene pool. The same reason they were totally ok witj joining the EU and letting white German Protestant run their economy and country. They idéalisé white skin and white features.

AHAHAHAHA POOR EUFAGS BTFO

I thought that the rich people move out to the country in spain. I don't see rich people wanting to live in the cities.

Let's say you're a fisherman in a fishing village.

Suddenly, you're not allowed to tie your boat in front of your house due to regulations, you can only tie it in a marina where you can't pay the fee.

Then you're not allowed to fish anymore either, due to regulations that only allow commercial fishing ventures.

Then you have to pay a shitload of money to renovate your house due to community standards that say that all houses in the vicinity of the sea have to be renovated not to ruin the skyline.

And so on and so on.

>it is getting quite pretty and the housing prices have skyrocketed, which enables my parents to just sell the apartment one day and retire into the countryside with a lot of money
Good for you, you clearly live in a very good country, usually when this happens, the local gangster/politician sues or otherwise intimidates the shit out of you until you sell it to him for a low price so he can resell it.

Because the rent goes all the waaaaay the fuck up. Also to put it simply: it forces all your friends and people you've known your whole life to leave your neighborhood.

People who rent are bitching basically.

>Oh no this property is worth more than it was twenty years ago so my rent is higher. Riot!

If you're renting, you can't really call yourself a part of the community in the first place. There is no reason to rent an apartment unless you're planning to move out.

At least mallorca is not british. I'm ok with this.

Fucking poorfags, let us have our vacations and escape the niggers for a week or two

Property tax.
>house is worth 80k
>owe 1.8% property tax
>$120 per month
Fast forward 15 years of gentrification

>house is worth 500k
>owe 1.8% property tax
>$750 per month

You just lost $630 every single month in exchange for NOTHING and that's after your money is taxed by income taxes, which are insane in Europe. Not to mention all the goods and services around you cost more now.

They cannot afford to keep their homes. Kids don't understand how bad property taxes are, it's a rent you pay on the house you buy.

Oh, that's bad. Over here I think it's a yearly 0.5% tax and only if your property exceeds 200k in value.

>The one true Sup Forumsony will be in Spain
But what happens when the moors return

Fair enough. I live in Taxachusetts, USA. Please advance to the atomic era and nuke us.

I don't think they can do that to you. You would have to have someone come estimate your property and submit it. The only reason you would do that is if you were selling it anyway or trying to refinance.

In Spain they have the state catastro which reevaluates and adjusts taxable value of houses every ten or so years.

The moors never left.

>flood of low skilled workers who cannot support themselves and depend on the welfare state enter the EU.

You're racist if you think this is a problem.

>fucking highly educated individuals with jobs, who pay taxes and can support themselves move in.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, GET OUT!

Spain has been fucking itself sideways for the better part of the last decade, to the point that even the highly educated, professional Spaniard needs to learn German so they can move and get a job. Fucking pathetic.

All hail new Scandinavia.

So exactly like Hongcouver?

Based.