Does someone unironically feel bad for the Native Americans?

Does someone unironically feel bad for the Native Americans?

They had interesting, proud and spiritual cultures, equally as exotic as many cultures we see in Asia and in no way comparable to niggers in Africa.

They just wanted to hunt in peace and make their ancestors proud man. They died and for what? So Miley Cyrus can show her tits on their grave in front of millions? So sodomites can be degenerate in LGBT parades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YylF9LFiXFQ
news.mongabay.com/2017/03/crime-and-not-enough-punishment-amazon-thieves-keep-stolen-public-land/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_Arqueológico_do_Solstício
youtube.com/watch?v=vmNKspKUaTQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Mexico
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
nature.com/articles/ncomms9912
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336805/table/T2/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They did have some cool shit but they were also just as blood thirsty as any other people, maybe even more so. They are not at all like their modern image.

Failure to defend against invaders means death foe your culture.
World is a harsh place. Many cultures have fallen, many will fall. And much more will rise out of the well-fertilized soil.
That said, they had a fairly interesting culture. Better than most of African ones.

Is a Nazi talking about how sad a genocide is????? Lawl i laugh every time.

The outside enemy is actually the weaker one.

The more dangerous enemy is inside.

Part "native" here

There's literally nothing good about "first nations" culture that hasn't already been incorporated into our culture

All they do now is drink, gamble, beat drums and autistically prance around iutside while chainsmoking cheap ciggies and blaming da white man for taking muh sacred land

They're politically uninformed and don't contribute anything to society besides a small recycling role from picking up cans off the streets

What they dont tell you is natives were barbaric to eachother.
They slaughtered rival tribes. They were too primitive to leave alone.
Not to mention whitey did try to help them but again alot of them were just too violent and didnt want help.
Besides all that they were land worshippers which is cool but the world was advancing and they were not.

>having the choice of either flipping burgers at McDonalds or getting 100k debt for a degree and then marry a used up slut who will divorce you and get all your shit.
or
>slaugther buffalos and eat their hearts, then fuck a chick like a wild animal in the middle of the desert and then dance and oogabooga around a fire to pray to your ancestors who did exactly the same thing before dying and knowing that you lived life to the fullest extent.

Gee I wonder why they aren't happy with the Western lifestyle?

>Implying that we lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=YylF9LFiXFQ

>feeling bad for cannibal stone age retards
How about NO

They died because of disease, something which nobody could have reasonably foreseen at the time Europeans arrived and for which nobody is really to blame

They could have gone back the moment they realized what they were doing.

Yeah, I do. They lived life the way God meant it to be

>Does someone unironically feel bad for the Native Americans?
Yea, they were "noble savages" unlike the spineless cucks I have to share my country with now.

That wouldn't have stopped the diseases

Amen brother

>hunt in peace

Oh you naive stupid German. There were hundreds of warring tribes scalping and cannibalising each other on the plains of North America for millennia. They were always at war and always were going to be at war.

White mans civilization saved them from an endless savage hell.

In my country the big farmers are killing them to get more land to raise cattle with slave labor.
Really long text, it's interesting how they move on the forest without being seen. One of the reasons why I'm pro-gun is to let these people defend themselves.

news.mongabay.com/2017/03/crime-and-not-enough-punishment-amazon-thieves-keep-stolen-public-land/

I fear the will be erased and we'll never learn about them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parque_Arqueológico_do_Solstício

Like europe at the time was not barbaric albeit more civilized

Was our barbarism better, well obviously since we fucked em up real good

>he doesn't know about Apache

Hey kraut, did you know they kept slaves, raped and pillaged, and would even string people up and skin them alive?

They would also bury prisoners up to their neck and throw ants on their face to be devoured.

Fuckin krauts and their guilt complex. We got rid of Indians and developed electricity and technological networking. You're fucking welcome.

I'm sure the Indian Act had nothing to do with the massive decline.

I'm sure the fact that anytime a city reached a certain population size, the reserves were forcibly evicted, had nothing to do with the decline.

I'm sure the fact that you could not sell a god damn thing from a reserve in any way shape or form legally without the consent of the Indian Affairs bureau, who were notoriously racist in their approach, had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I'm sure the fact that the residential schools, created with the mandate of beating the indian out of the child, had nothing to do with it.

I'm sure resentment of the state amongst the young who see themselves either trapped on a reserve with no future or having to leave everything they've ever known, has nothing to do with it.

I'm sure the fact that in order to attend University, Aboriginese people had to denounce their Native Status forever, had nothing to do with it.

I'm sure all the times that treaties were ignored throughout and since, had nothing to do with it.

Clearly, it's just a bunch of lazy fucks. Not legitimate issues that have had far reaching effects and created a very potent Us vs Them mentality among the first nations peoples. It's not like they've been given a shit hand, raised in a culture that was snuffed out and pushed to the brink, trapped in shit stain reserves with sub par education because the whole thing is corrupt from top to bottom in both Reserve Politics and Federal/Provincial ones. It's a fucking cesspool to navigate through, to blanketly state "fuck em" grossly misses the struggle and turmoil that they face.

>Was our barbarism better
Well we never fucking ate each other so yes you fucking idiot.

Nope. They were weak.

>They had interesting, proud and spiritual cultures,

Yeah, pic related, you fucking cuck.

IM SURE THE FACT
Jesus Christ fuck off already you pretentious faggot.

That's a tomb you visited for commuting with the souls of the dead.

I seriously fail to see your issue with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmNKspKUaTQ

This happens when you adopt an open borders policy.

To answer your first question, yes. I do feel bad for them. But there's nothing that can be done now.

They scalped one another until Whitey showed up then gave away all their land for thunder sticks and fire water.
Fuck 'em.

How is what you described not exactly the same as every other hunter-gatherer society in Africa?

Same way I feel bad for the Irish, the anglo were true savages

You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The wars in Europe at the time were barbaric and brutal as fuck. Also google torture methods of the catholic church.

European doctors shits and then performed surgeries, because germ theory was discovered only lately.

>evil farmers
and here i though people like you were a legend

Bullshit. This is the hoary old myth of the 'noble savage'. They were dirt scratching nut jobs who were happy to genocide and eat their neighbours. They just met more efficient killers is all...

>That's a tomb you visited for commuting with the souls of the dead.

You ignorant cocksucker. It's a rack to dry out a body for consumption by a shaman. It was standard practice of the Karankawa to eat their dead, preferably in the form of corpse jerky.

You shit in the street, you fucking dothead animal.

>feel bad for a culture who would never have explored outer space and left this rock

no,they were a necessary sacrifice

That's commuting with the dead.

Yeah dude, torturing prisoners was bad, just as bad as scalping children and eating them. We're like...all the same and shit man....

people who believe in the "peaceful savage" meme should neck themselves

Shits facts faggot, deal with it.

Maybe a little, but had whites never went there, America would still be wilderness and prairies. The natives would not have developed any society by themselves. I know this is a dream to liberals, America never existing, but the world would be a hell of a different place.

Technically you have to say Canada, the United States, Mexico, and all of Central and South America would never exist. All were conquered by European settlers. That is 28% of the world's landmass completely devoid of any major civilization and only being sparsely populated. That is to say assuming another race like the Chinese never tried to come to America and take it over if the Europeans never did.

Because Africans were never as creative as pic related. Show me something as creative as that or Indian mythology.

Indians have Asian DNA, they were probably a lot smarter than Europeans gave them credit for.

at least they have streets to shit in, ya redneck "am 1/8th cherokee but seig heil anyway" faggot

>commuting
What, travelling to work with the corpse of great uncle Eagles Balls?

It's "communing" you illiterate peasants.

The Canadian first nations guys would probably be less shitty if it weren't for that program where all the children were abducted, sent to boarding schools to modernize them, and raped/tortured while also beaten until they stopped speaking their language. Its too bad that they weren't allowed to preserve their culture in their own bit of land instead of having whatever remaining uniqueness of their people beaten out of them. I imagine. Not everyone has to be the same and the heavy handed programs forcing them to integrate into a society that didn't work well for them left them worse off than if they were just left alone in the wild.

Stop it with the "noble savage" myth. Please.

I'm half Native, half white. I am also a student of history (history degrees generally useless except when doing shit like posting on Sup Forums).

Natives were fucking cruel. They had slaves. They tortured them. Internecine war was a way of life. They had the wheel, but did nothing with it. Life was like African life--easy mode until they hunted everything to extinction or near-extinction. There were very strict heirarchies. Picking on and abusing the weak was considered acceptable, and still is.

Yeah, their religions were all right. They were cleaner than Europeans (Natives would make fun of smelly white people who didn't bathe regularly). But Natives weren't civilized.

The worst thing the US and Canada did was create the reservation system, instead of pushing for assimilation. Now you've got generations of Natives and half-breeds who think it's okay to go the "gib me dats" route because whites are sooooo evil.

Also, instead of working with whites to better understand their own history and culture, they think it's perfectly okay to lie to historians and anthropologists and archaeologists, just so that they can get one over on whitey.

Anyone who says Natives had a better way of life is an idiot. Natives are crazy Asians and blacks mixed up into one race. Not a good combination. It's a good thing that North and South America was conquered by Europeans.

I feel bad because their heritage is dead and now they're mostly niggers. Cultural preservation is key.

the chinese literally left their navy to rot because they were afraid of the merchant.

kek

Hah, no. They're lucky the Chinese didn't find them first.

Without us you'd still be illiterate cavemen, shitting in the street and drinking cow piss.

Oh wait...

>muh wood carvings
impressive!

With few exceptions, the natives were absolute savages. Their way of doing warfare was to avoid fighting enemy warriors, and target their civilians, who they would rape, kill and enslave. A scalp from a child or a woman was considered superior to a scalp from an enemy warrior, because that meant they had managed to infiltrate an enemy camp.

The reason the Europeans and Americans treated them so poorly, was because they were so brutal and would go after civilians.

Here's a picture of a guy who was scalped as a kid and left for dead.

Cultures and societies have been conquered and eradicated since the dawn of time, I don't hold any animosity towards them but I don't romanticize their culture or lament for the loss of it either

There is no excuse for no being proactive in ones own life. Make sure to march in support of Trudeau's free money horseshit.

NA's were shit tier savages. Barley above Abbos

Stone arrow heads, lel

>No war, no cannibalism, no rape

This is factually incorrect, the Natives were violent savages who were in a constant state of wars between tribes before the US even arrived. Their savagery is even mentioned in the Declaration of Independence for fucks sake.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
>Historically, the presence of male-bodied two-spirits "was a fundamental institution among most tribal peoples," according to Brian Gilley[9] and, according to non-Native anthropologist Will Roscoe, both male- and female-bodied two-spirits have been documented "in over 130 North American tribes, in every region of the continent
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Mexico
>Among the indigenous peoples of the Americas the institution of the two-spirit people was widespread. The two-spirits, originally considered hermaphrodites and called "berdache" by the Spanish conquistadors, were men who took feminine duties and behaviors
>They were considered neither men nor women by their societies, but were considered like a third sex and often held spiritual functions. The conquistadors often thought of them as passive homosexuals, and they were treated with contempt and cruelty

Also, the oldest Americans were white;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
>The MA-1 mitochondrial genome belongs to haplogroup U, which has also been found at high frequency among Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic European hunter-gatherers10–12, and the Y chromosome of MA-1 is basal to modern-day western Eurasians and near the root of most Native American lineages5
>Gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors could explain why several crania from the First Americans have been reported as bearing morphological characteristics that do not resemble those of east Asians
>Upper Palaeolithic Siberian genome reveals dual ancestry of Native Americans
>This suggests that populations related to contemporary western Eurasians had a more north-easterly distribution 24,000 years ago than commonly thought
>Furthermore, we estimate that 14 to 38% of Native American ancestry may originate through gene flow from this ancient population

I just wish more of them voted right wing but I don't really expect the Conservative party of Canada to ever show them heart ,so it's to be expected.

> They just wanted to hunt in peace and make their ancestors proud man. They died and for what? So Miley Cyrus can show her tits on their grave in front of millions? So sodomites can be degenerate in LGBT parades?

Exactly, they had every right to say fuck you. BADA BING!

>Acknowledging the low depth of coverage, we determined the most likely phylogenetic affiliation of the MA-1 Y chromosome to a basal lineage of haplogroup R
>The sister lineage to these extant sub-lineages of haplogroup R, haplogroup Q, is the most common haplogroup in Native Americans5 and it was recently shown that, in Eurasia, haplogroup Q lineages closest to Native Americans are found in southern Altai
>However, MA-1, at approximately 24,000 cal. bp, pre-dates time estimates of the Native American–east Asian population divergence event
>This presents little time for the formation of a diverged Native American gene pool that could have contributed ancestry to MA-1, suggesting gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors
>Consistent with this, D-statistic tests estimated from outgroup-ascertained SNP data20 reveal significant evidence (Z == 3) for Middle Eastern, European, central Asian and south Asian populations being closer to Karitiana than to Han Chinese20 (Fig. 3b and Supplementary Information, section 14.5). Similar signals were also observed when we replaced modern-day Han Chinese with data from chromosome 21 from a 40,000-yearold east Asian individual (Tianyuan Cave, China), which has been found to be ancestral to modern-day Asians and Native Americans
>Thus, if the gene flow direction was from Native Americans into western Eurasians it would have had to spread subsequently to European, Middle Eastern, south Asian and central Asian populations, including MA-1 before 24,000 years ago. Moreover, as Native Americans are closer to Han Chinese than to Papuans (Fig. 3c), Native American-related gene flow into the ancestors of MA-1is expected to result in MA-1 also being closer to Han Chinese than to Papuans. However, our results suggest that this is not the case (D (Papuan, Han; Sardinian, MA-1) = 20.002 ± 0.005 (Z = 20.36)), which is compatible with all or almost all of the gene flow being into Native Americans

They were savages, constantly slaughtering & raping each other like cavemen, i don't get why people think they were peaceful, they had chiefs for a reason

Now the Aztecs, while equally as violent as their Northern cousins, did have an advanced civilisation & it's a shame to see them gone, but all the other tribes surrounding them hated them due to their imperialism so together with the Spanish they wiped them out

Oh well

her child is going to be murmured and no one will be caught

Those Mongoloids were so fucking savage they broke the puritans. Meek little religious pilgrims, got feed up with their savagery

Ha I told you you guys are Asian. Self-hatred is a classic symptom of Asians.

>puritans
>meek
lmao read about the English civil war dumbass

These savages were cutting each others scalps off before we came. If anything they should be thankful to us bringing them out of 7500bc and into the modern world. Thy are gibs me dat tier and should be deported.

>t. Aboriginal Relations Representative

What happened to them was Shitty, no doubt. That being said, I think if they had to be conquered by anyone (it was bound to happen), getting conquered by Europeans was probably the best choice for them. If Europe didn't do it, Muzzies or Asians would have. I can't think of a single instance of actual intentional, want to kill them all, genocide committed by Europeans alone against Native Americans. Yes they sent them to Christian schools and hit them foe not speaking English, but at least they weren't rounded up Armenian style and executed by the hundreds or thousands on a regular basis. If Europe didn't reach N. America, I have absolutely no doubts Native Americans would have been intentionally genocides by either Asians or Muzzies. At least we still have Native Americans today and at least their language still survives. And at least their history is recorded. They would have gotten no such benefit if it wasn't Europeans.

If only the fucking Spaniards and Portuguese hadn't started breeding with the natives. Imagine how powerful the entire American continent would have been. No fucking spic mongrels. Just Europeans from Canada to Argentina.

General William Sherman considered Indians to be subhuman and racially inferior to whites and therefore deserving of extermination.

Sherman himself thought of the former slaves in exactly the same way. “The Indians give a fair illustration of the fate of the negroes if they are released from the control of the whites,” he once said.

Sherman conducted more than one thousand attacks on Indian villages, mostly in the winter months, when families were together.

Sherman gave the same orders he gave in Georgia, to kill everyone and everything, including dogs, and to burn everything that would burn so as to increase the likelihood that any survivors would starve or freeze to death.

Sherman's compulsion was extermination. In a letter to his wife early in the war, he declared that his ultimate purpose was “extermination of the people of the South, till not one habitation is left standing."

Sherman announced his objective as to fight the Indians until the Indians are obliterated or beg for mercy. Sherman gave authorization to slaughter as many women and children as he felt was necessary when they attacked Indian villages.

Sherman Married His Sister.

>unintentional argument for pure ethnostates

>no private property

Kek, communism proved to be an epic failure even before it was invented.

>who would win
>100 million Native Americans
>some fag with a cold
>¿?
immunesystemlets, will they ever learn?

It started out with their chiefs trying to look like victims for gibs, the whole thing was picked up again by extremely biased hippie scientists in the 70's who basically pushed this into established folklore through shoddy research and bias.

>implying residential schools didn't work very well

ooooo

Yes I want to kill Jews and Niggers but Natives are cool.

>interesting, proud and spiritual culture
Where they rape and pillage each other till kingdom come.
>in no way comparable to niggers in Africa
Right.
>just wanted to hunt in peace
Yep. Buffalo, human, etc.
>they died and for what?
Most of them died from alien bacteria, smallpox and the flu basically. They had no immunity to any of that.
Those who didn't ended up racemixing with whites or remaining secluded in tribal deadlock, until they started running casinos.

Nah, I don't feel bad for them.

Honestly, it depends on the tribe. Some tribes were truly wronged and could have been civilized and co-existed with peacefully. Some tribes, like the Comanche, were just bloodlusting psychopathic murder machines.

The North American natives weren't any more advanced than most SubSaharan African tribes. All the advanced native Americans were in central and South America. They were savages too but they built cities and some had primitive writing.

Europe was and always will be the beacon of civilization as long as the Earth exists. If you replaced all whites with any other race they would die off, some faster, some slower. we were nice people and tried to help them see the light but nooo, savages gonna savage. no regrets. Roma Aeterna

>literally using slave labor in their plantation
>killing everyone in their way
>destroying the riparian forest and causing the water crisis

But you're free to suck their dicks.

So that's who they named the tank after, huh?

No Africans either, should have just brought the Irish & Polacks over to do the hard work

God America could have been so nice

Hows it feel to have your entire continent saved by a tank named after a sister fucker?

>muh ebul Church maymay
the Spanish Inquisition was not the Church Inquisition. It was, as the name suggests, Spanish. A totally different institution. The King of Spain set it up to root out Jews and Muslims, thus making sure he could hold onto Iberia.

Sad thing is, if we did import other euros for labor they would have been treated far worse. Probably euthanized too after the start of the industrial age

>have your entire continent saved
I don't consider handing half of Europe over to the communists as saving anything.

It was his foster sister, her family adopted Sherman after his father died. They had no blood relation.

What this means is that there was a population in Eurasia that was white over 40,000 years ago, and this population is more related to Papuans than Han Chinese. People with the A allele of SLC24A5 date to about 45,000 years ago;

>nature.com/articles/ncomms9912
>While we detect Late Palaeolithic–Mesolithic genomic continuity in both regions, we find that Caucasus hunter-gatherers (CHG) belong to a distinct ancient clade that split from western hunter-gatherers ∼45kya
>Like EF, but in contrast to WHG, CHG carry a variant of the SLC24A5 gene17 associated with light skin colour (rs1426654

The last common ancestor of O and R was K, which according to this chart;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336805/table/T2/

dates to 40k-53.9kYBP. However, note the caveat - the 70kYBP calibration is arbitrary. What this means is that whites may be even older - no African A* P91-8T Y chromosomes have ever been found in native American populations, meaning that the prople who left the Hueyatlaco remains had to be haplogroup BT* P91-9T. Chimps are P91-9T, and there's evidence of introgression into Africans;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya

Germ theory of disease wasn't fully embraced by science until the late 1800's. Hundreds of years after the first new world colonies

>whites
>calling ANYONE blood thirsty

>no arguments
>While I live in west Pakistan

but they hadn't a clue what was going on

We should have finished the job

Sounds amazing

Dont you have cows blood to drink?

>a fucking leaf

russian poster have become second best poster falling ever so slightly short to japanese ones

>hear about this smallpox blankets thing
>look it up
>turns out it happened one time in 1763
>Native American warriors attacked a load of farms
>everyone crowded into a fort with 100 soldiers and 130 militia
>the fort was besieged
>the garrison decided to try some biowarfare

sounds pretty fuckin scary. If I'd been in the fort I imagine I would have at least considered it

yes, every people deserves their own nation. I hate what Canada is doing to what's left of them with "diversity."

Why are Europeans such suckers for the idea of the "noble savage"?