Who else here thinks Zuckerberg would be a great POTUS?

Who else here thinks Zuckerberg would be a great POTUS?

I know this board supports Trump and all, but here me out. Let me use "meme arrows"

>young guy, only 33 years old right now, representative of the millennial generation and all their fresh ideas

>brilliant student who went to all the top schools (Phillips Exeter Academy, Harvard), did graduate level work in middle school, went to school with Natalie Portman lol

>founded the world's largest website, outmaneuvering all the competition...the idea wasn't 'stolen' either because everyone knew what social networks were at the time..someone who builds a new car isn't "stealing" the idea for a car

>raises Facebook to a multibillion dollar worldwide company, largest website on the internet...seriously, that's a huge achievement. In the same way we praise boomers for putting the man on the moon we will praise millennials for giving us stuff like Facebook and Sup Forums

>really connected with social justice causes, no doubt because of his associations with smart progressives in silicon valley and ivy league schools. He gave a really articulate defense of BLM

>traveling all around the country to get in touch with regular Americans..certainly going to be more in touch with PoC, LGBTQIA, and the underprivileged because of it

I think it's pretty much a no brainer that people would love for him to become president, don't you think? I'm posting this to Sup Forums because I know you're the home of Anonymous and smart hackers like him...Imagine a President of the United States who is just like you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope zuckerberg and his family are kidnapped and murdered on livestream

wow...you know what? I never even considered him as a possible presidential candidate before. Thanks for telling us dude! I'll definitely keep this in mind now

What do you think his slogan should be? Maybe something vulgar and funny which worked for Trump...

Zuck on it!

Why do you keep posting this shit, you stupid faggot nigger?

People always talk about Zuckerberg, but I think Mark Cuban is the one to be worried about...

Can't cuck the Zuck

This calls for another classic "Presidential Adventures of the Zuck" story.

SAGE

He's the most cucked manlet and his wife is ugly as shit, just like their mongrel little girl.

What the fuck? That's really racist and disturbing..I knew Sup Forums has an edgy reputation, but still

>just like me
Wow since you put it like that, he sounds pretty based. That does it, I'm a cuck for the Zuck!

Let me fix this for you :
>Who else here thinks Elon Musk would be a great POTUS ? *

haha he is going all over the world. Presidential Adventures of the Zuck? Funny title, I'll let him know about it lol. thanks

>an actual legitimate normie
Get out.

That is not how you greentext faggot

Is he actually /ourguy/ or not?
He's probably larping

lol I'm actualy a pretty nerdy dude myself...and I thought that frog was supposed to be green?

tone down the homophobia dude

Meh. I love the dems trying to burn out non-career politicians for 2020. They pose a threat to them getting in in 2024, so why not have them go against Trump and be as disgraced as Hillary in their eyes. No challenge to them once they've been discredited.

>tone down the homophobia dude
No can do
Nigger loving faggots like you belongs on the cross

>he's probably larping
Yeah actually you're probably right, this is a supremely autistic larp. OP should go to Sup Forums, I heard they're a clean and logical board that loves Zuckerberg as much as OP.

Zuckerberg now posting on Sup Forums. Nice.

you enjoying that wall you built around your property to keep those pesky refugees out?

Nobody, keep this jewish trash off this fucking board

No one, fucking Bill Gates is the president we want and deserve. That fucking guy is based as hell, and throws more money around for charity than Trump even does.

Mark "Definitely not a lizard person" Zuckersperg

>JEWS
that is to say :
NOBODY

lol I'm actually in an open relationship with an Asian girl, sorry to prove your racist idiot ass wrong

I'm def not Zuck lol...and he built that because it's normal for houses to have fences

I'm Jewish myself and I always laugh at pathetic anti-semitism like this

>vote Zuckerberg for POTUS
>gives everyone mandatory VR
>plugs everyone into facebook reality
>uses human bodies are batteries
>sells it to his reptilian overlords

yeah no thanks

>Becomes president
>Moves all his money into foreign bank accounts
>Gives everyone the 1,500 a month wage
>inflation skyrockets
>Milk is now 20 dollars
>99 cent Arizona ice tea is now $6.99
>Movie ticket is now 50 bucks
>Candy at the movies is now 20 bucks

THANKS JEWBURG

Someone should post gore to drive him away and scar him for life. That usually works on the weaker faggots.

>Dislikes Marc Zuckerberg
>Not a jew
>Has 5+ kids
>Belives in global warming and wants to fix it
>On his way to build the first human colony in mars
>Builds the most techologically advanced cars in the world
Hse undoubtly /ourguy/

First i was a Cruz Missile, now im a Cuck for Zuck

Zuckerberg would be a great candidate because he's so socially awkward and cringey. Even more so than Hillary, which is saying something. Trump looks like a buffoon sometimes, but Hillary looked like a robot and Zuckerberg may actually be part robot.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

The best thing about a Zuckerberg presidency will be, that he has zero information about me to blackmail me with.

>Who else here thinks Zuckerberg would be a great POTUS?

nobody

Even in a staged photo op, Zuckerberg looks unnatural and uncomfortable as fuck. It's going to be hilarious seeing how bad he acts in person.

Can you imagine a Trump vs Zuckerberg debate?

Zuckerfuck Data Scam enterprises won't last until 2020

It took us centuries to get rid of popular people for presidency instead of actual diplomats with 10-20 years of experience in politics and not dropping out of colleges. And our ameribros are willing to do that voluntarily. Most are cucked libs anyway, rip to all the right wing bois we have over there. They'll get nationwide zucc'd.

>berg

he would be great for running against trump
Guaranteed 8 years for Trump

NIGGER-FAGGET

A FUCKING JEW
People questioning the kike rat son in law of Trump, and the elitist corporate background of Hillary.
And you suggest this fucking kike rat, who owns information about most world citizens is a good idea?
>>edgy reputation

This is a new low for lefty Sup Forums

>kike
>unknown motivations
>unknown values
>unknown goals
>worships money
>responsible for the cancer that is facebook

He should do as Jesus did and get crucified.

zuck rhymes with cuck, its political suicide

He's a kike fuck him

first post best post
you really don't know where you are, do you

tl;dr

(((Zuckerberg)))

/thread

top kek

He sells your data to the highest bidder, he literally cannot be trusted.

He knows how to greentext he is larping

If he would become president America would be degenerate so fast.

Extra hormones with your cereal each day.
Every show on TV would be trans
Everything would have ads (lol this already so in cuckmerica)
Complimentary Oculus rift for baby with extra hypnotising baby trans music for a calm baby ™

Fuck no, the fucking apologist dick

you are a fucking faggot you fucking faggot

3/10 bait
too much water

Peter Thiel would be a much better version (think Musk as running mate)

Please tell me this is bait. Zuckerberg is cucked beyond belief

You don't even know how to fucking greentext. Fuck off.

1/10 bait
>>racemix + extra degeneracy
>>I love how rich he is
>>I'm a jew

I place my bet on Ovendodgerberg for the first POTUS to be killed in the XXI century

I bet he would ban gluten and Make America Thin Again.

No arguments here. You Dems should definitely run him.

I want President Zucc just so Sup Forums can get butthurt

lol he is a super jew
id vote for Satan before the Zuckman

Zuckerbastard needs to be hung upside down, whipped until he's shitting blood and then skinned alive and slowly deboned with red hot tonges and a white hot blade.

Then his family needs to be buried to their necks in the ground and left to die next to a kicked antbed.

This is a problem. The chances of his opponent having a more memeable name rhyming catchphrase is small. He's got it in the bag.

>>really connected with social justice causes, no doubt because of his associations with smart progressives in silicon valley and ivy league schools. He gave a really articulate defense of BLM
this is your argument FOR him to be pres?

>brilliant student who went to all the top schools
>Phillips Exeter Academy

So he has rich parents. Why did you list this as an accomplishment?

Are you stupid? His success is based on luck and theft.

I asked my super liberal friend who she would vote for if it came down to Trump and Zuckerburg? She was reluctant to answer but finally said Trump. This person voted Clinton. Just thought id throw that in on the conversation.

he's probably secretly NRx

Look dude, you might be an actual outsider, or this whole thing might be baiting for replies, but the reason why I don't want Zuckerberg as president is that I find the whole thing with Facebook knowing everything about you creepy as fuck, I honestly believe if he was president he would give way too much power to the NSA and the government would be breathing down our backs all the time.

This.

You might have had me, but alas
>"meme arrows"
Just...fuck.
>Connected with social justice causes
In case you've stuck your head in the sand, nobody in their right minds gives a shit about this loud minority. Why the fuck do people in power sympathise with and cater to them?!
>LGBTQIA
Just get the fuck out, you're not in the right place for that kind of shilling.
I'm a centrist, and I'd 100% vote for the guy in my country or America if he didn't purposely involve himself with the social justice bandwagon. After the Hillary fiasco, you guys need to learn everyone is sick of this. I really hope you read this, because I genuinely think you guys need to know Sup Forums is 90% normal people sick of something specific - e.g the whole LGBTQIA?69ApacheHelicopter thing in my case.

He would never win in the primaries against hillary or burnie. Both of which have all but confirmed they will run in 2020.

>Dumb Fucks

[Trump's about to get Zucker punched]
[insertmeme.jpg]

Preferably FB live

Why is the first post always the best? Jewberg should be hung drawn and quartered and his head left on a spike.

He'll be the Luciferian president that gets everyone to accept the digital initiation into the new age.

The zuckcuck criticised Sup Forums in the past. I like that he embraces UBI. Other then that he is a good candidate for the candidate for the incarnation of ahriman as foreseen by austrian anthroposophist dr. Rudolf Steiner. Or he could be a key figure to prepare for his incarnation in the usa. The amount and scale of tech innovation that this incarnated ahriman will bring to the world is unimaginable even to us who grew up with tech.

he has to sell the facebook before he can even think about running.

Yeah, one way or another, this Jew would be a landmark president. At least the tech might be fun.

Dont focus on lucifer too much. It is ahriman this time who will appearing on the world stage. Dr. Steiner said that this ordinary human being in which ahriman will incanate will write a BOOK that will be so convincing in solving the worlds problems that on the end nobody would be able to refute or deny it. When the zuckcuck something in the terms of that social media is the new religion of manking i recently thought this book coild be actually the FACEBOOK
Spoopy stuff right?

Rly makes me think

>there are people in this thread that think OP isn't trolling

>ruined the internet
>got billions of dollars for it
>gets dissidents arrested and sells your data to corporations

The only thing Zuckerberg deserves is a bullet.

i want him to run so badly, along with the rock, elizabeth warren, maxine waters and michelle obama with hilary running for vice president.

watching the rock and trump team up to absolutely destroy these clowns would not only be legendary but would ensure no one would even want to be a million miles near democrats.

then after all the dust settles, the rock vs trump debates will be amazing

PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN

Fpbp

Sry. Writing on crappy phone.
He said sociam media as like it is the new religion of mankind.

Facebook as the " book " that solves all the worlds problems.

There is a similar legend about "The Book Of Love" written by the Cathars that would be rediscovered and fix the worlds problem. I wouldn't doubt something similar to that happening in the next couple decades. Modern times are spoopy but at the same time very interesting.

During his run for president he could start to give UBI to millions of facebook users. I doubt if thats legam though...

Holy shit, get off this site you hilariously lost retarded doublenigger.

You almost made me mad, especially with
>same way we praise boomers for putting the man on the moon we will praise millennials for giving us stuff like Facebook and Sup Forums
I seriously thought you were serious.

But then you gave yourself away
>I'm posting this to Sup Forums because I know you're the home of Anonymous and smart hackers like him...Imagine a President of the United States who is just like you!
7/10-not-a-bad-bait-but-trying-too-hard

go back to shitting in the streets of jackson heights pajeet

Man, the big Zion is letting shareblue in on their campaign plans too early, Sup Forums can already kill off this meme