- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot : humanity

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

WE

We wuz inventors n shiiiiiieeeeeeeet

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

THAT WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIEET??

You forgot about washing white cock.

n8 b8 m8

>Black
>Egyptian

Nice bait

Holding a gun sideways to shoot.
Pants sagging below ass.
The words 'finna', 'ax (ask)'.
Grills (teeth)
Rap music
Blues
Funk

>all these things nigs claim to invent
>fatherhood not on the list

WE

Blacks only created big dicks bruh

YO HOLL UP, YO BE SAIN THAT WE WUZZ KAINNGS AND IMERATORZ AND SHIEET? I KNEW DAT MOTHAFOKA RAYYYCISSS WHITEE BOY WUZ STEALIN OUR SHITT MAYNNE

How the actual fuck do you list all that shit and forget the peanut butter?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa now. Are we being serious or should I do the logical thing and expose this post for the lying sack of shit it is? The only thing black people invented is AIDS.

Stopped reading at lightbulb.

white people always try to stop our geniuses. google the "school to prison pipeline."

or they flat out murder them. trayvon martin went NASA space camp and was studying to be a pilot.

you ask why you don't have flying cars and hoverboards yet? ask george zimmerman what happened to their future inventor.

SOME FINNA

I NEED BOUT TREE FIDDY

All the things blacks have created:

End of List.

>Nubian dynasty
Egyptian pharaohs were white, black, and brown

Nubian Dynasty lasted 100 years out of a 3000 year old society.

>zimmerman
>white

And?

No one ever mentions hubcap and "RIMS" theft. they invented that too. But I am also an old fart. I'm glad people are "waking up" to all the nigger lies and kiddie shit. Even back in the 1980's we just called it, "common sense". There were no nigger fetishes and all the retarded and magical thinking and excuses that everyone invents for niggers (since niggers are even too stupid on average to make up excuses lol)

He seriously believes that the other 2900 were of a white reign of greatest heights.

We Wuz to the extreme.

they certainly have no idea of good propaganda

So it's not fucking representative of ancient Egypt you fucking dolt.

We "we wuz" now?

Yet, when you bring up the iq bell curve niggers say "that's a white mans iq test"

Did I claim that it was? user implied black pharaohs were somehow ahistorical.

This is hilarious! Blacks invented everything, what an absolute joke! You didn't even have wheels or roads in sub-saharan Africa till the colonial era. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Yeah nigga we made nukes and lasers and shit man.

Wash yo ass.

There are races other than white and black you fucking retard. Ancient Egyptians were similar to how they are now, middle eastern.

Nice LARP, fag.

Yeah, Asian. Which they obviously were not. "Middle Eastern" is not a race.

Because they fucking are. It's like saying "US Presidents are BLACK!!1!" Well no, one was.

Similar, but with less black ancestry, at least according to the genetic samples we have.

That young kangz iq is going to rocket down to earth once he tries his first crack rock.

checked and kek'd
but should have gold teeth and Chanel frames

This is op

Are you fucking retarded or a britbong on vacation?

They weren't the norm, but they are very obviously not ahistorical. There's nothing for us to disagree about sans strawmen.

nigger invented aids

Wait... you say that you were once kings yes, of egypt. True or false.

Funny, we hired a black guy that claimed to have invented an early version of video streaming. Résumé looked good enough for the position, so why not? Every day in the office was a constant stream of bullshit, from meeting George Lucas to playing co-op Doom. We fired him a couple weeks later for doing absolutely none of the work he was assigned.

We wuz diversity hires so awful we changed our policy about diversity hires.

>WE WUFF BARKS

Maybe you should start a movement to leave the US and go back to Africa then?? Instead of whining like a faggot?

user, you couldn't be more wrong. Although (((CNN)))

Come on Franco. Catch up on your reading and get on board, we're gonna Make France Great Again™.

>Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

So since most of their past is based on the assumption that the Abrahamic mythology is completely true, and that according to that logic, they were the slave owners of the Jews. But, they became the slaves. So they went from becoming the slave owners to the slaves themselves, according to all their """"""history""""". How pathetic.

so what the fuck happened to you guys?

AYO AYO DAS RITE YO SMACKS LIPS SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT NIGGA SO WE GON POP A CAP IN YO WITE BOI AZZ

Yeah, despite what you may have read the "out of Africa" hypothesis has not been overturned. Every new scientific paper is not the end-all be-all

Shut the fuck up OP. Your a fucking nigger, scum of the earth and lowest IQ on average. Please get the fuck off of our board and gas yourself

>you couldn't be more wrong
>posts image agreeing with me

DAAAS RIIGHT !!!

>Studying to be a pilot
Riiight. Some poor dindu got his VFR qualifications and was logging a few thousand flight hours to get his IFR and Multi Engine certs.

Normie bullshit.

Literally all of the things you listed were invented by whites. Start with Konrad Zuse, nigger.

So if niggers are great inventors, why is Africa such a shithole? And if whites are so mean to them, why don't they leave? After playing WH40k I've realized that I'd rather have Orks here than niggers.

Checked.

Except some blacks think they wuz jews. Some whites do too to be fair, but "black Hebrew" movements are more common

>Your a fucking nigger
>low IQ

you need to believe the right cause kill the nigs kill the spics the Jews and every one who isn't white pray for moonman and papa Hitler

I do realize that ther are african jews, especially in East Africa. But, most of these """"proponents""""" of the theory are west african, not eastern african. They have no right to claim that unless they are East Africans.

>china in the solid 105 purple
those yellow niggers sure are smart.

If the IQ test is legit for this lil nigger then all other IQ tests who show that niggers are clinically retarded are also legit, right?

Ethiopian Jews aren't real Jews. Not genetically. I'm talking about African American cults.

Lmao too much

one post by this id

>Every old scientific paper is not written in stone

ftfy new freind

at least we invented the family.

WHAT THE FUCK

Yes. It is sad about how they tarnish thhe name of history. Very sad, I wanted to give a way to BTFO most of these faggots.

And they ran the fucking thing into the ground. Basically imagine how Obama was given control of the greatest white country in the world and in the span of 8 yrs ran the thing into the fucking ground.

Yet we continue to rule the world..

Your shills are good

Science is constantly changing friend.
Such is the barbarity of primitive belief systems.

To play devil's advocate here it is likely that these people are the same race but the dickwashers do low status labour outside thus have a darker complexion than the nobles. It is possible that throughout history lighter skin is associated with higher status because of your ability to avoid sun damage.

Lmfao

You keep thinking you have seen the worst chinese video...

Wuz

While I am not denying that there are scientists who are african, Caucasians probably invented most of those things...

Don't you even dare.

Yeah. As an olive skinned med i dont get that dark. You have no idea what youre talking about and are trying to put your diversity logic into it.

You dumb mother fucker he was killed by a spic

We was Kangz what a fucking joke. Good for a laugh

sage

But how can they have sub-saharan genes when the entire reason behind the sub-saharan classification was because the Sahara created a block between northern africa and southern africa? It would be impossible for modern egyptians to have sub-saharan genes even with black slaves because
>how can a middle eastern people suddenly become sub-saharan?

They could have had families with slaves, but that makes no sense because the most of population would have to do so; That makes no sense.

Is this real?

haa haaaahhaahahahahahahaaha good one, hahahhaahaha

no. not a chance nigger

>Science is constantly changing friend.

I'm certain that was my point. Thank you for reasserting it.

1200 years of importing black slaves can change a people.

>maximum IQ points is 150
>einstein has 150 IQ points
>this nigglet got more points than the maximum admisible amount
>american flag
nigger what?

I only expect this from a Leaf. I am disappoint, user

the only thing you've created is a big ass lie and I mean you specifically OP