No women

>no women
>no niggers
>the actors are all young british white males
>no MUH EVIL GERMAN NAZIS shit, in fact the germans are not showed at all except driving some planes every once in a while
>no MUH 6 GORILLION DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST shit
>just a realistic portrayal of WW2 seen from the british side

Why haven't you watched Dunkirk yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/18/delingpole-not-enough-women-people-of-color-in-dunkirk-usa-today-complains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

becuase it's not out yet

fpbp

DUNKINO

Don't fall for their jewish tricks op. They showed you the non lefty parts to suck you in.

I will watch it when it's out for download.
But I swear it will be another fucked up "history lesson" that changes a ton of real life events just to make it look more cool.

>Kate: tfw when you realise someone's got more shoes than you

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

Wait until it is out and have confirmation that it is not Jewish propaganda.
If it is not, then we should legally watch it in cinemas and make it the most successful movie of the year which would show them this is the way forward. Money speaks, even for Jewish Hollywood, they would start making more like it

>the germans are not showed at all except driving some planes every once in a while
Just as the USS Liberty, the planes were flown by Jews

Watched the first five minutes of it.
>no niggers
>the actors are all young british white males

>british
>white

laughinggirl.webm

unlike pic related.
anyway really excited for this movie

Nolan is a proud right wing anglo who despises jews

Outstanding.

I hope this is what I saw yesterday in film& arts, stupid channel didn't give the name.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU

This?

And of course we don't see all the French dead to ensure the retirement of the Brits...

Considering it's about a humiliating and crippling defeat I don't see how they could do that though

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/18/delingpole-not-enough-women-people-of-color-in-dunkirk-usa-today-complains/

NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE OF COLOR OR WOMEN YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES NEXT TIME HAVE A TRANS DISABLED WOMAN OF COLOR IN WHEEL CHAIR SAVING THE WORLD

Sadly, it is not. It's a series, not a movie. Danm, that guy looks like, but he was full blonde with blue eyes, he was a British soldier prisoner, one of his friend pretended to escape to avert the attention, he did but got killed for his friend to escape.

I regret no having taken a fucking picture.

Watching movies is a waste of time.

So is posting on Sup Forums but yet here you are

Enough ww2

Where's my civil war kino