How do we stop (((them))) censoring the internet?

How do we stop (((them))) censoring the internet?

By not giving the government jurisdiction over private markets, you stupid faggot.

by gassing them all

Turns out the chinese control their population far better than jews, how do we solve the chinamen problem? do we try to subvert their control of internet to expose their population to their schemes?

If it weren't for the government (((Rockefeller))) would own literally all of the oil and fuel business, no free market with a monopoly like that.

American problems.
Look forward to the business heading to Europe.

>Sup Forums stopping trump

Hmmm makes you really think

The Rockefellers already own everything fag

Where is your government protection now?

>I have no idea what free markets or monopolies are.
Really spins my potatoes.

WTF is wrong with his face?

How quickly would a "wildernet" outside of government control get shut down? I'm real dumb about the details of how the internet works, but what's stopping people from making their own private ISP? Incompetence?

We have no choice but to get rid of NN. You cant find knowledge without experiments. Sometimes you break things. Sometimes things go bad. But the important thing is that well know.

nigger they already censor your internet, you have police units who do nothing but arrest people for online hate crimes.

Pai isn't going to do anything to your contury, hes working on American legislation. Fucking buzzword 'muh free internet' numptees who think the way to a 'free' internet is more regulation. Tell me exactly how Pai's action will affect things. Protip you can't

>gouvernment and free market
>monopolist comes by and almost owns the market after a while
>gouvernment interferes with antitrust legislation and enforcement
>monopolist lobbies into the gouvernment until he practically owns the gouvernment
Aww shieeet

>he can't wait to pay an extra 15.99 a month to buy the service package that includes access to great social sites like Sup Forums

forgot to check
checked

>pave the way for censorship
>it's an experiment and we'll know better next time :^)
kill yourself

Tell me again how giving the state control over the internet, the FCC no less, is helping stop censorship.
Are you this retarded or just 'aving a laff?

Stop who?

Stop being retarded, user. Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, and basically everyone interested in Internet has either funneled money into globalist shills like Hillary or have Soros money floating around.

Also the ability to fine an ISP for interfering with what should be dumb lines and the ability to fine an ISP for overcharging customers (in which in either case the ISP's have plenty of resources to defend themselves with in cases of overreach) is not "granting the government jurisdiction over a private market". The government already has jurisdiction over anything telecom related because of infrastructure you double faggot. The amount of power this actually gives them is trivial compared to the amount of power these corporations can wield, and will wield particularly with how fucking batshit progressives have gotten.

You're confusing two concepts here. In the context of this case, the US has no actual power over the internet at all. What the US has power on is some regulation on Internet Service Providers. This is largely regulation on where lines can be built, how deep can they be built underground, how do you deal with gas pipes or other underground lines, etc. Anything requiring infrastructure generally requires some level or regulation, whether it's local, state, or even federal in some cases.

Designated SHHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Would you read the fucking bill and stop fucking talking until you do? The Bill adds only 3 sections of Title 2 to ISP's which are relevant to the FCC being able to do something about 1) ISP's charging grandma $150 a month for $75 internet (this already happens), 2) charging people differently based on race, sex, religion, etc (this is already illegal but whatever), and 3) allowing people to contact the FCC for a problem with an ISP which isn't being resolved by the ISP (which again, is already happening now).

Outside of the Title II provisions, the bill itself only mentions that the FCC can provide investigations on ISP's using throttling, charging extra, or any other means of discriminating content. This is literally all the bill has in it. Frankly I'm surprised the liberals are in on this one since it only uses 3 provisions of Title II common carrier status instead of just socializing the whole of ISP's by putting them completely under Title II.

ya cause that totally happened before 2015