Is Modern psychology a form of thought police?

Is Modern psychology a form of thought police?

>Wow! You put 2 thoughts together and compared the two ideas like a fucking psycho? Better prescribe you some pills so you wont have to think anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yzXhm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's Psychiatry bud

>It says here you believe in something called the female penis...
>just how much time did you spend in Canada?

thats not a thing? but tats what my mom says i have

Correct. However, psychology is bullshit too.

Of course, it's always important to remember that the entire field itself isn't bullshit, but it's just mostly bullshit because it was hijacked by (((them))). Same way there used to be good research done in sociology and anthropology, but they were taken over and subverted into cultmarx bullshit.

Yeah I sort of want someone to talk to but I don't want some fag to write down I'm crazy and can't own a gun just cause I'm miserable.

>but tats what my mom says i have

>Doctor Smith here, I was brought in for a second opinion on your case
>user,Your mother - is she from Canada?

/thread

what no shes from my house

>what no shes from my house

Tell me about your father, is he a well man?

my mom says my dad was a barrel of sugar

Did he have a strange accent?

No, not really. More of an opportunity by those in power to try and get away with normalizing deviant behaviors. That's why I want to go into the field and bring it back to it's former glory, something akin to a doctor for the mind in terms of importance and exploration, rather than the meme it is today.

So much these two. Clinical Psychologists wield far too much power to simply be trusted to the average leftist who doesn't comprehend this. (and in case you're wondering, the average lefty is who you end up with as a psychologist.). It's scary. My pal, a straight dude who was a true womanizer despite being ugly as shit, goes into a psychologist for being depressed. After a year worth of sessions, he's more depressed than ever, on half a dozen meds, and wants to become a tranny and is being pushed by his psychologist to do it. He even ended up in the happy house a few times as a result of that shit.

It's a sad state of affairs.

>Tfw I'm currently training to become a clinician psych.
Fuck lads, gonna get me some mentally deranged boi pucci

How many scoops?!

>Invented by a Jew

I wonder desu

yes modern psychology is a way to herd the sheep. Even though everyone wants to be a special snowflake, you can't be too special or the society appointed herder (the psychologist) will lead you back into the herd.

a few years ago I went through a stage of my life where I was legitimately depressed and out of desperation went to see a Therapist.

Every other session he just kept mentioning how I should consider taking medicine. I kept telling him no and he didn't really have many other ways of helping me.

I stopped going, I eventually got right in the head but that was just do to time passing more than anything.

Not to mention it costs a fucking fortune. Maybe it's just my experience but Therapy is wholly overrated.

He must be fucking a white male.

>My pal, a straight dude who was a true womanizer despite being ugly as shit, goes into a psychologist for being depressed. After a year worth of sessions, he's more depressed than ever, on half a dozen meds, and wants to become a tranny and is being pushed by his psychologist to do it

Sounds typical. I work in a hospital now, but I used to be a retail pharmacist. I can't tell you how many kike psychiatrists just load up people on tons of drug cocktails. It's the laziest shit ever, and you can tell when the same jew shrink shits out a script for 4 psych drugs all at once for a patient who's never been on anything before. And then these people are turned into chemically-lobotomized zombies, and this is considered "cured". And then someone else who's never been on anything before will come from the same jew shrink and given the same 4 drug cocktail of SSRIs, barbituates, benzos, and antipsychotics.

It's fucking ridiculous just how many people are on these drugs. Especially SSRIs. Want a real redpill? Go look up the clinical trials on SSRIs and see how "effective" they really are. They're barely better than placebo at all. And yet, they're one of the most commonly prescribed classes of drugs in existence.

>Freud's great grandfather was Rabbi Ephraim Freud, and his grandfather was Rabbi Schlomo Freud. It is not known whether these men were rabbis in the religious sense or whether their titles merely connoted respect. Freud himself was born a Jew. was given the Jewish name Schlomo after his grandfather, and remained a Jew.
archive.is/yzXhm

It's always the mother. More therapy for you.

Cognitive dissonance is defined as "having 2 thoughts that dont agree with eachother"

The lefties literally want to diagnose you as insane for thinking

I was recently diagnosed a schizoid.

Had to do lots of tests. A lot of the tests seemed so weird to me, but the psychologists I did it with told me they're made that way so people can't fake it.

Basically had to answer like 600 questions over a few weeks, all very vague, impossible to cheat on them, also had intelligence test, sensory tests, and some other shit I don't even know the names of.

I thought I was autistic, but apparently there's a lot of over-lap with the mental disorders.

For example you can't be diagnosed a schizoid and autism at the same time. Schizoids often get misdiagnosed as autistic because schizoid has many similarities called "autistic thinking".

YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!!!