Sharia vs Amish

So a philosophical question. Why do people get so bent out of shape if muslims have Sharia laws applied to their community, but seem to have no problem with Amish laws being applied to their communities.

If the laws don't exceed statues, or the constitution, what is the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFfahJNitGE&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQtvN3GT83IFkkMFN9I9iRlw&index=51
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Amish were there a long time
The Amish are white
The Amish do not suicide bomb things

/thread

>amish

time to use jewgle powers.

>there a long time
islam has existed longer than the amish
>white
using skin color as anything other than an example of what a dumb shithead you are
>don't suicide bomb
the western world has not interfered with, overthrown legitimate democracies, and waged proxy wars in the nations of amish folk for multiple generations while taking whatever wasn't nailed down in terms of natural resources.

Not only that but Amish law doesn't infringe or corrupt our own.

I lived 10 minutes from the 2nd largest Amish population in the world for most of my life.

>islam has existed longer than the amish
not in the us
>using skin color as anything other than an example of what a dumb shithead you are
the US' original ethnic build is white, mainly from European countries such as the Dutch and the English. So they fit the ethnic template the US is supposed to have
>shit that has nothing to do with what is being discussed
what does that have to do with muslims disproportionately representing the kinds of people who go running into a crowd and explode?

You don't consider Switzerland the west?
Amish came to NA because of persecution you twat.
"Anabaptists were perceived as a threat to the order of society by both Catholics and Protestants, especially the Calvinists of Switzerland. As a result, they were intensely persecuted and frequently executed in hideous ways by the Calvinists of Geneva and surrounding areas"

>Amish law doesn't infringe or corrupt our own

Actually it has, area's with large amish populations had to reduced the age where children could legally quit school because Amish didn't see a reason to go past the 6th Grade.

I buy some good stuff from the nearby Amish and I will know they wont suffer from a bout of spontaneous combustion

Also they are white, also their granola oat cranberry whatever it is tasty as hell. Also their cinnabuns are awesome and better than any other Ive bought.

>using skin color as anything other than an example of what a dumb shithead you are
he isnt using skin color in itself, Stating someone is white also entails an inherent less violent tendency, a less likely chance at abusing drugs, a less likely chance at betrayal and a far more loyal kinship with each person they meet similar to them.

These are the nicest people I ever meet, cant say the same about a nog, except if they are working at a chik-fil-A where they are forced to act decent (white) or risk losing their job

Stoning women and throwing people off of buildings is not the same as avoiding technology and infrastructure use

Because Amish values are not as full ass backward as sharia and Amish laws do not infringe with our own as previously mentioned. You don't see isolated Amish communities become hotbeds of barbaric jihadis either.

What's that you say? Religious extremists fled persecution from Europe and came to America? Hmmm... sounds familiar....

So fucking on the money.

>its ok to repress women, repress technology and freedom of speech because they make good food

Damn good argument there user.

>Hello, I'm user, I failed in reading comprehension.

I said in my first post..
>If the laws don't exceed statues, or the constitution,

Obviously stoning people and throwing them off buildings does that.

Fuck off shill

Holy shit... how could a normal human make a comparison between sand nuggin' and pretzel makers.

Because both have religious rules that exceed our state and federal statutory rules.

Other than "they blow people up" and "muh heritage" what is your argument that most people don't have a problem with the restrictive rules that amish apply to themselves, but have a problem with muslims applying sharia to themselves. Again, as long as the rules don't violate US or local laws.

Amish law doesn't involve stoning or beheading.
This is a question of substance, not principal you Fucking g normie

Again you can't fucking seem to read the line that says
>If the laws don't exceed statues, or the constitution

Beheading and stoning both fall into that case.

Amish keep to themselves and if someone breaks their rules they get shunned.

Muslims invade everywhere and if someone offends their sensibilities they kill them.

Muslims can be any race. It's a religion buddy so even you can technically become one. There are also probably more white Muslims than Amish.

Also white, Chinese and nig Muslims don't suicide bomb

Learn to identify a slide thread. Ask yourself "Is this a really stupid argument that I could easily demolish?"

If the answer is yes, then its probably not worth posting in. Save the brainpower for subjects worth actually discussing, like how to stop white genocide, and how to get rid of race traitors.

Amish people dont blow things up, cut off heads, wage war on non-believers, forcefully convert people and force their religion on mixed communities, which they invade. Amish dont show up next door, bring a 9 year old wife, and then change your legal system so they can abuse children.

/thread

This isn't stormfront you Nazi LARPer. We can post whatever topic we want as long as it's in the rules of Sup Forums

Those laws have only applied to Amish and some Mennonites.

Fake argument... sand law is pushed on everything.

Actually, they do.. even white nationalist ones. They go around saying "Youre bombing my country!" Even though they are American, and white. They plan attacks on Americans, and when their white nationalist buddies discover their plot, and try to stop them - they go right ahead and kill the exact people who are trying to stop white genocide.

Youre cancer.

Look you Fucking redditor, if it doesn't include the stoning and beheading then it isn't Fucking sharia. The Koran is very specific about this.
>what if we had sharia, but it wasn't really sharia. Haha racists btfo
Kill yourself
Now
DO IT FAGGOT

>How to stop race traitors
By race traitors what do you mean? Are you talking about people who sell out white people for their race or people who breed with other races?

In either case, as long as they aren't breaking the law, why do you care? They aren't personally reasonable to you, and they don't need to follow your rules. If you want to inhibit the freedoms of white women from experiencing true sexual pleasure in the form of niggers then you're no better off than the Muslims and shariah that you talk shit about on the regular.

Because the Amish go way out of the fucking way to separate themselves from mainstream society. They don't try to live amongst us or impose their rules on non-Amish people. If they take an issue with how we do things, they fuck off back to their little corner of the world and leave the rest of us alone. Muslims, however, act like the biggest fucking snowflakes about every little offense they perceive from non-Muslims and try to make the rest of us live by their rules.

Thats why this board has gone to shit in the last 2 years, you marxists realized you can just shitpost and astroturf until all the real Sup Forumsacks either leave, or are drowned in a sea of shit.You filled our ocean of piss with endless marxist turds, from the ocean floor to the top. Keep telling yourself we are larping though, were putting up posters and starting physical organizations now. You dun goof'd.

Shh, larp time is over, only gas chambers and mass graves now.

Because all Amish are granted the choice to remain with or depart their communities and lifestyle. Sharia doesn't provide for that choice.

Fucking kill yourself. You have no idea how close you are to you and your children being fucking slaughtered like animals.

OP has a point. I mean yeah Muslims have ISIS, but I would not want to cross paths with the Amish Mafia.

>ith Amish laws being applied to their communities.
What is Amish law?
How is it enforced?

And you can't seem to understand that it isn't sharia without the violent bits.
Sharia law is fundamentally incompatible with western society.
Western laws violate sharia, and sharia violates most western laws

Die.

>They aren't breaking the cultural marxist laws, whats the problem man?
>The jews are absolutely okay with race treason, you should be too!

Blatant shilling.

>wage war on non-believers
>forcefully convert people and force their religion on mixed communities
>bring a 9 year old wife

Examples of this in the US?

good goy

>BTFO because he can't make an argument

Amish don't force their laws on others
they also let their kids go live like non Amish at 16 or 18 I forget and can decide never to go back to the Amish way

>could legally quit school
Take your secular humanist schools and shove them up your as

>They havent done it in the US yet

Twin falls idaho. Sodomized and pissed on a little girl, walked free no charges. Several European countries have allowed muslims to have child bridges and engage in sexual activity with them, declared it not child abuse, including Germany and I believe Sweden now too. In the UK they have raped what the government watchdog estimates is over a million little girls, almost exclusively white - and in a brutal way, with broken bones, death threats and drugs.

I could go on endlessly, but I dont have to, because the people around here know what people like you are really promoting, and they know what the punishment will be when we reach critical mass. Sleep tight, hamad.

child brides*

the amish don't have terrorists

that i know of...

>>wage war on non-believers
>>forcefully convert people and force their religion on mixed communities

I live in Lancaster County. The Amish are subject to our laws. They do not get special privileges to act like Barbarians. They quiet, farming communities that give their children the option to leave or stay without threats of retribution. In many ways the Amish community is far more advanced culturally than our own.

Fpbp

>They don't try to live amongst us or impose their rules on non-Amish people

This is the difference. The US is built upon the abundance of small insular sects and we shouldn't try to go after them except in the case of them trying to push their beliefs on others. This even applies to Muslims

Man, remember when they electro-magnetically blasted those towers from space and then retroactively added footage of planes to the news broadcasts??? dangg son that was wild lmao

I dislike them too. Fuck authoritarian religious practices in general.

>This even applies to Muslims
I don't want muslims in my country period

>be Amish
>an Amish with a 'tude, you know that's unheard of.
>carry brace of flintlocks and short sword
>not an idiot, cops have 10x my ammo in their guns
>sigh.jpg
>go home to very plan wife, churn butter

>welfare usage. Amish without even using electricity produce more than the average dindu or muzzie. Think about that.
>keep to themselves, rarely attempt to change laws that effect others, nor do they have a noticeable crime rate when living nearby
>uses banishment not execution for leaving sect

Is that common core?

fucking hell...that is a stupid math problem.

The Amish are Christian.

The amish keep to themselves, run their own communities, are self sustaining, are all there by choice, and don't force others to live by their laws

They also don't spontaneously combust

Wtf is that rearl?

Wtf is wrong with you no comparison. You idiot

Its even simpler than that. Amish look to be small and maintain a degree of separation from the rest of society. Muslims look to expand and inject their culture at every opportunity.

Muslims do not want sharia applied to just their community. There is no holy war of Amish trying to convert the USA to them. Sharia law inherently defies the constitution and tramples on individual rights. Also, the Amish are not left alone, some of their rhetoric conflicts with US law and there are cases where they have been stopped from participating in illegal or unconstitutional practices.

No taxes imposed on non-amish
Pacifist religion
Amish people make killer jerky

Fucking idiot Amish mafia was completely made up how fucking stupid are you?

Because there just late 17th century traditionalist Christian folk that aren't hurting anyone or pushing there beliefs on others fuck off commie block go starve asking your neighbor for lunch so you can go work at your job so you can have dinner.

If the board is cut twice at the same angles but in different places, it's 20 minutes.
If the teacher expects the board to be cut in thirds like a pie chart, going half way would take 5 minutes and then 7,5 minutes in the other required directions.
Still 20 minutes.

The teacher's retarded and the (((system))) works as intended.

Because they're currently seeking to apply the same Shariah law to other people, and seek for the Shariah to exceed law and statutes, and constitution. That's the difference between the Muslim and Amish: The Amish actively remain under the constitution, Muslims blow themselves up and call it persecution when the government won't let them slice off a thief's hands or punch their women for misbehaving.

Muslims, what can you really say. They are the death of western civilization

Amish don't force others to live by their laws
Amish people don't behead people who don't want to turn into Amish/ leave Amish community.
Amish people don't have religious order to rape and murder infidels
Amish people don't plan to dominate the World (not sure about that last one though)
Amish people are straightforward and don't use tactics like Taqiya

I don't see many Amish women being beaten.
I don't see any Amish acid attacks.
I don't see Amish marrying prepubescent girls.
I don't see any Amish flinging faggots off rooftops.
I don't see any Amish beheadings.
I don't see any Amish terrorist attacks.
I don't see any Amish honor killings.
>the western world has not interfered with, overthrown legitimate democracies, and waged proxy wars in the nations of amish folk for multiple generations while taking whatever wasn't nailed down in terms of natural resources.
Muslims behave badly even in countries that haven't done all of that.

Amish do not have a doctrine that make conquest manditory.

i think the reason feminists love them so much is they took the idea of Taqiya from them

Because amish are aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFfahJNitGE&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQtvN3GT83IFkkMFN9I9iRlw&index=51

Half of those are non-issues.

I don't see you protesting catholics fucking little boys. Or, since you defend faggots, it's okay as long as it's same sex regardless of the age?

Amish don't want to convert the world to their ideals, they just want to live in solitude among their fellow Amish.

WTF!

Islam never went through a reformation, so the belief in the separation between church and state, is fairly anemic when it even exists in the muslim world. Sharia law is god's law, and thus must be the best law there is. So why wouldn't you want to be governed by the laws god handed down to you? And why shouldn't the heathens be subject to the laws of god as well? It's not just about sharia law in their own communities it is trying to get it enforced over others not of their faith. If someone told you, you now had to follow all the laws of the old testament but you're an atheist would you?

this is the problem with Islam, people see it as a religion when it is also a political system.

Shari'ah in some interpretations allows for all manner of atrocities. Amish customs don't get more violent than hitting your kid with a twig because you found him looking at a picture of a woman in shorts.

Fucking this!

3 million Amish didn't rock up to Britain and demand to be housed for free, and then take over entire areas forcing the locals to move?

IIRC the Amish owned their land and stuck to it.

Amish law forces you to explore the world before you lock yourself in, sharia does the opposite. Is this even a question? Are you trying to look stupid or just testing new troll materia?

>Why do people get so bent out of shape if muslims have Sharia laws applied to their community,

Because Sharia is foreign and alien and antithetical to Western values.

Yes, however I think one of the biggest issues in the west is that the left views islam as a race and not a religion. So the left can't criticize islam without appearing racist in their own perception. However, they can criticize any other religion for being backward or not progressive enough. Or they relegate the religion to bumper sticker wisdom (buddhism).

One of them tells you to kill the infidels while the other one stays away from technology, nice comparisons you got their

I'm not sure if we're on the same page but in general it takes 10 Mins to make one proper cut on the board.

To get three pieces it requires two cuts. 2 Cuts*10 Mins = 20Mins. Student is right because they realize the time it takes per cut not the time it takes per piece. Question is poorly worded.

When an amish teenager decides to stop being amish they dont get murdered. When a non amish walks through an amish dominated county, he doesnt get mugged. Amish pay their taxes and largely keep to themselves unless something would raise their taxes. Most importantly, amish legal systems are an additive to the US legal system. Amish follow US laws and then add on the ordnung. Sharia is sharia and only sharia.

Amish also allow their adult children to leave and get a taste of the outside world with no repurcussions before being baptized and making the choice to stay in the community. Once baptized than they can be shunned for a time or forever depending on what you did and how many times you did something wrong. They don't force anyone to stay or force their religious beliefs on anyone.

>Half of those are non-issues.
Are you a churka?
>I don't see you protesting catholics fucking little boys
If you knew me, you'd know I am an atheist who routinely condemns the Catholic Chruch for its hypocrisy.
>Or, since you defend faggots, it's okay as long as it's same sex regardless of the age?
It's OK as long as it's two (or more) consenting people. I don't really like homosexuals, but it's still not OK to murder them.

GENĂˆVE STRONK

the muslims are fucking jew bastards

wait until the left pushes Muslims on the Amish... will the Amish hunt down a Muslim rapist ? Alien vs predator