How do (((they))) feel about this pic?

How do (((they))) feel about this pic?

Drake's (((mother))) fucked a nigger

One of their own actual racemixed with a nigger

Now they have a jewish nigger in their bloodlines

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
ask.fm/LaurenSouth
youtube.com/watch?v=pajvvFujDt4
youtube.com/watch?v=wudMlNgt3p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) don't like it. Many jewesses fuck niggers because they don't to be into progressive politics... Also there's a Ashkenazi genocide going on. Lots of jews marrying goys in the US

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

and lots of Ashkenazi marrying arab jews in Isreal. Isreal is very much Ashkenazi genocide. It's great. The Ashkenazi are getting jewed by goys and other jews.

>because they don't to be into progressive politics
*because they are into progressive politics

Not the only celebrity racemixer.

Jews have 4% Negroid genes on average already.

Finnanon is coming to White knight for the coalburner in 1... 2...

Black on Jew is beautiful.

kek what is his deal anyway?

Drake is a kike and so is Barack Obama and Trevor Noah.

Next we're going to have to deal with a wave of Asian-Jews.

So did their plan backfire?

In their attempts at white genocide did they also convince their own to racemix?

??? jews fuck niggers all the time lol

Didn't Abraham marry an ethopian?
I think they are over it, m8

>So did their plan backfire?
Yes and you have to keep in mind that there're different kinds of jews. Most jews are pushing diversity for the goys but for different reasons and a lot of jews, especially in the US, buy what they are selling...

>buy what they are selling
Which is evident by the race mixing stats for jews...

I think a lot of people on Sup Forums don't know any jews. In the US jews exist in NY, NJ, FL, and a few others scattered about (CA). The population in NY and NJ is basically the largest. I live in a heavily jewish area (10-15% kikes), most jews are not in on the (((they))) conspiracies. They are not pushing degeneracy, they are just normal, albeit jewish, Americans. Many partake in the same degeneracy we talk about. It is the upper class jews, think Rothschilds and Soros types, that are causing damage. Your average jew is just as susceptible to their propaganda. In years past, people were modest, especially jews. Today, that is not the case. Young JAPs (jewish-american princesses) are just as if not more degenerate than your average American girl.

Point being, the average jews will breed their own bloodlines out. In America especially.

POO got the eyes of a devil

she said herself that she doesn't prefer white guys

Link? Wouldn't surprise me honestly.

I agree.

That was my thinking as well

But I thought their whole master plan was to create a world where the Jews were the master race

How can they do that when their own are complicit in the same degeneracy as everyone else?

its on her askfm and she didnt say she preferred black guys just that she has no preference when it comes to dating

>Hahaha yeah, I guess some people have racial preferences when it comes to dating, and it's not a big deal to me if they do. I just personally don't care. I don't think the asker was trying to sound racist like your history speech though xD
>white, black, asian or other?
>Doesn't really matter to me
ask.fm/LaurenSouth
apparently right wing but doesnt even prefer to date guys of her own race? its not even racist to answer that question

Not surprised. Lines up with what she has always said.

youtube.com/watch?v=pajvvFujDt4 They consider it a crime against humanity

Funny how the arab jews are genetically identical to that arab.

The thing is, Jewish and Zionist goys arrogance is so massive and retarded they think Jews are their own race, completely ignoring the fact Judaism is a "religion" and people can join it or leave whenever they want

but its also no surprise since its coming from the people who supported transexuality and this shit youtube.com/watch?v=wudMlNgt3p4

>Next we're going to have to deal with a wave of Asian-Jews.

Meh. Not to worried about that one.

Forgot pic

>implying a woman would ever be in the zionists' inner circle
this does not mean they lost power.
jews are redpilled. they know women are whores. so what if one of them is a coalburner? theyll just kill her once the purge begins.