Why pedohaters are so stupid?

Tell me about it.

What do you want me to tell, stupid Nazi?

they're just brainwashed by their governments

Kids are not able to consent. the age of consent law exists for a reason.
even if they """""consent""""" they have no idea what they're actually getting themselves into.

go fuck an adult you disgusting faggot
saged

Honestly I'm all for rape unless its a black or Muslim involved. In prehistoric times rape was just a natural thing...

your image implies that a normal human thinks children can consent.

that makes you retarded.

that's why the parents of the child should be involved

Kids are...wait for it...KIDS.

They are not adults. They are stupid. They are weak. They are little savages.

Children don't understand "sex" let alone "consent". Most can't even tie their fucking shoes. We don't let them drive. We don't let them drink. We have to protect them and teach them and help them grow safely into adulthood. And a better adulthood than the ones we all had.

You want to fuck a kid, then essentially you are saying you want to destroy civilization. So please do civilization a favor and cut your dick off.

cool flag

If sex would not be perceived as a big deal, there will be no harm and no need for consent. Only will and fun.

Burn in hell.

Go to hell, you miserable abortion of liberal traditions. Your narcissistic projections of lust do not constitute children asking for it.

Drink is harmful, driving is dangerous, but sex is not a big deal, unless you will put in consideration all this stupid and useless mores.

die scum

If sex weren't such a big deal the psychopaths wouldn't need to steal kids and rape them either.

You're whole country has AIDS. You attitude towards sex has failed you.

AIDS is not a cause. Virtual sex has exactly the same punishment.

It is biologically a big deal though so gl changing that

that's an old graph user, new research indicates it's actually 50/50 for men and women to be child sex abusers.

>if sex weren't a big deal, people wouldn't laugh at me for being a virgin and I could just fug little kids who don't understand why no one will fug me.

ftfy

Not biologically, morally only and religiously. Rationally it makes no sense.

Children probably will not fug you too.

>sex is not a big deal

user, hang out in the redpills more. Sex is a very, very big deal.

I don't need to fug kids, I've got grown women who do that.

Non-scientific theories you present as only argument proves me right.

Because you're strait not pedosexual.

Who will wife the used up whores if we don't repress healthy male sexuality until society implodes?

I have cute girl OC i want to post... but I'd rather not have to change my IP again. Congrats on destroying Sup Forums nu-mods.

If sex is not a big deal, why are rape victims always traumatized?

Even in cultures where "rape is not a big deal", victims always wind up damaged.

Rape is a very big deal, like forcing ice creams in your mouth is a big deal, not ice creams itself.

Ok pedo, what is the lowest age that you can fuck a child in your opinion? What is too young?

Just curious of your prospective cause fucking a child can cause internal damage and even death. Its like a person taking a fully erected horse penis and dies from the internal damage.

Dude how fucking deranged are you m8?
"That's why the parents of the child should be involved."

Literally what in the fuck is wrong with you mentally? You realize this is the kind of shit that gets you sent to hell right? Jesus Christ you deranged fucks.

Just let kids be kids. Why do you INSIST on fucking them?

This is what makes you guys pedophile fucks. You INSIST on being able to fuck kids. Even if the justification was there, you're still a bunch of fucking freaks.

I'm not a pedo. Only wish matters, not age. Penetration with internal damage could not be willing because it's very painful.

Literally kill yourself you fucking freak.

"Hello Sup Forums. My name is Vladimir and I insist on fucking children. I will now list the reasons why this is acceptable."

>>Kid must be kids.
No one dispute that. Should the kids be not barred from sexual activity - that is was is disputed here.

Answer the question, What age range is ok and not ok in your opinion? Don't dodge the question

serious question:
why there is a age of consent but not a age to change sex? why can a 9yo kid turn gay but not have sex?

I already answered you age doesn't matter. I'm for repealing AOC laws, not reforming them.

Yes. They should. Just admit you're a fucking weirdo.

There are hundreds of thousands of different things on planet earth that could interest you, but it seems the ability to fuck children is your top concern.

You are a freak that should be killed.

No one can turn gay, straight or pedo, it's inborn unchangeable trait.

Tumblr: the post

It's my concern because no one seem bothered about children was traumatized by anti-sex brainwashing, and innocent people spending tax payers money in prisons.

So zero to 18
Out of the womb to a penis is what your ok with?

Off yourself Ivan, shamefuru disupray

Newborns are always crying, that is why you can never know are they okay with that or not.

Dude. No children are traumatized by remaining abstinent for the first 14-18 years of life.

Stop making up stupid bullshit for your own sick perversions.

Any "sexuality" that isn't heterosexual isn't a "sexuality;" its a fucking fetish. If a man can only get off to feet rubbing against his cock, is he Footosexual?

No, you'd say the man has an acute foot fetish. Anything that strays from the norm becomes abnormal. Sexuality doesn't exist. There is normal sex and abnormal sex. You can be with the opposite sex and have abnormal sex.

Jews destroyed the world by making everyone think sex is fluid and changes your identity when its a proven fact that homosexuals and even straight people with acute fetishes show signs of mental illness.

What a sick fuck. There's a special place in hell for you.

>> shamefuru disupray
It's Mongolian or what?

>Kids are not able to consent
citation needed
>they have no idea what they're actually getting themselves into
citation needed

So a baby can be gay? A baby can be a pedophile? You are implying you are born with these traits, so where are all the horny ass babies?

Kiddy diddling is quite mongolian if you ask me

Nor they traumatized from not being abstinent.

yeah, legalize pedophilia. fuck kids i dont care about them anyway.

if you allow gays and trans, pedophilia doesnt seems so disgusting like gays are.

Both homosexuals, pedosexuals and Jews was born this way, you cannot accuse people for being born.

Okay great. So then you agree we can just leave it be and there's no need to fuck kids like a pervert, right?

It's inborn, but you can never find out until early adolescence.

pedophiles should be shot

NICE TRY PODESTA

Then why do you keep letting them into your country?

So you admit that they are mental illnesses then? Because if you are born abnormal then its safe to assume its not healthy? I can "accuse" people of being degenerate freaks if I want to, regardless if they were born that way or not. If a human was born a monster, its mercy to end its life.

Luckily for us, sexual deviance and degeneracy doesn't occur until we are at least self aware, and then later on around 4-5 we start to develop sexual feelings. If within that time something happens to the child, it can effect their sexual "preferences" for the rest of their lives. There's a reason why so many faggots were rape victims or were molested as children. A lot of them end up doing the same when they get older.

You aren't doing well in your defense.

>Implying all men who fuck boys identify as gay (i know. I don't get it either)

I beat that 99% of every married child molester was married to a woman.

You need reasons for prohibiting something, not for allowing it. There is no reasons forbidding children from sex.

PIDORY DON'T RUN PEDERAST COME HERE CUKA BLYAT

daily reminder that Tesak is doing nothing wrong when he beats the faggots in Russia

i forgot that i was the almighty dictator of Sweden

Just remember that OP is a sick individual that needs help, or death.

There are endless topics of interest that humans can talk about, spirituality, technology, history, entertainment, space travel, music, I could literally list thousands of conversational choices.

OP decided that today he would start a thread where he attempts to justify having sex with children.

There is no definition of healthy. If 90% of people will be schizophrenics for example it will probably be considered healthy. So yes, you can call homosexuals, pedophiles or heterosexuals healthy, it's a political step though, not a scientific one. It should be legal to end human's life with very troubling life affecting disease only before he was born or right after that. Not when he is a fully capable person. And sexuality or race is not that kind of "disease".

underrated

>sex should be a worldly act based upon gains and values
fuck off and die

Holy shit just get a rope and end it already.

It's disgusting to see you try and explain this

Both pedos and gays often are straights at the same time. Because heterosexuality is the most common sexuality that is why it's probable you can have to sexualities at once.

Looks at grammar.....

Fucking Kabab from France.

KYS ugly sand nigger.

Thankfully faggots and pedophiles make up less than 1% of the population, so as long as us normal people that have kept humanity going for all this time are in charge, you will look like a freak and a degenerate in everyone's eyes.

Sexuality doesn't exist. There is only heterosexuality and then abnormal fetishes. Race doesn't exist. There is only subspecies. These are Jewish lies to trick you. Stop fucking falling for it you kike lover.

>>Tesak is doing nothing wrong
That is why he serve a 10 years term in prison?

Every child who has sex is traumatized.

You should not talk about Star Wars because there are millions of other topics as well.

>the age of consent law exists for a reason
>"Ahh, that was great. Thanks for banging me, my 15 y.o. boyfriend."
>"Actually I'm 18."
>"HALP I COULDN'T CONSENT TO THIS"
Age of consent laws are retarded. Minors are going to have sex anyway, what difference does the cock's age make?

Stop trying to justify yourself you fucking pervert. You're a danger as long as you're living, slit your fucking wrists.

you don't know shit about pedos if you don't know that most of them were a molested as kids themselves

>our government is cucked just like the whole word
no humiliating fags in oublic is not wrong at all. your subhuman evilkind should be publicly hanged. Tesak did nothing wrong

Kiss my nigger gay cock!

I will not argue with you anymore, because there are a lot of people who will not agree with you. I will not spare my time on actual odious Nazis like you.

So you was fucked by a man, you was liked it, but growing up you start to be attracting to little girls rather than adult man you was fucked with? It makes no sense. How it should suppose to be connected?

He did not swallow my sperm, and it was wrong for sure.

>We don't let them drive. We don't let them drink. yada yada

but why do (((we))) chop their genitals off in case they get infected by some crazy (((ideology)))? They can't consent, right?

You're the reason why everyone hates russians.

he's a nigger.

Older men have more experience and can manipulate a young mind into doing whatever they want. Of course this can happen also with older people that never mature mentally even after 18.
That said, age of consent of 14-16 is fine. 12-13 is too low in my opinion.